Agedate 1200M WiFi Booster
The Agedate 1200M WiFi Booster assists you to extend the wireless coverage to banish the black spots from your home or office. Suppose there are more than two rooms in your house and currently the wifi signal is very poor in the same room. When you install the Agedate range extender into the exact position then it will boost its connection to reach out to those rooms. You can also use the Agedate extender with surveillance cameras, doorbells, computers, or printers to get a continuous and stable connection from the router.
The Agedate wifi extender incredible connection can conveniently reach the garage areas, garden areas, and those areas when it is far away from the router. The Agedate wireless repeater will be a great assistant to enjoy a good time with your loved ones. It provides a 5G or 2.4 G dual-band connection and is equipped with four high gain external antennas. The speed can reach up to 300 Mbps at 2.4 GHz and 900 Mbps at 5 GHz.
Qualities of Agedate 1200M WiFi Booster
As you are already familiar with the statement; it is a dual-band wifi booster that comes with dual-band technology. Its main feature of dual-band technology can easily work with any standard mediocre router and works on a dual-band with a combined speed of 1200 Mbps. If you wish to know about the Agedate wireless extender then you first need to know about its features or qualities.
- The Agedate 1200M range extender provides a strong and stable internet connection. With the help of its dual-band feature, you can effectively improve the stability and signal strength in your home.
- It can cover large range areas with 360 degrees high-speed connection. It has smart frequency technology that can reach 1000 square feet in just a few minutes. Now you can effectively increase the wifi coverage of your network so as to access all the corners of your home or office.
- The prime advantage of having the Agedate extender is that it can be easily installed and conveniently used. You just need to plug the extender into a network cable or enter a web address. It is handy and has a wall-mounted design that makes the process easier. Thus, it can be moved flexibly without taking up too much space.
- Moreover, the extender has multi-mode applications that can connect to multiple connection modes such as repeater/AP mode/ router mode. These modes help to convert the wired connection into a wireless one.
- Also, it provides secure encryption methods to use the wifi extender safely. As it has a smart and secure encrypted technology you no need to worry about the leakage of confidential information anymore.
- It has a double-sided heat dissipation function that makes sure that the extender should be cool while working. It also helps to improve the wifi stability and service life.
These features will assist you to understand the Agedate wifi booster in a better way.
Agedate wifi extender Installation
In order to install the Agedate range extender, you need to keep some points in your mind so that you can set up the repeater in the right way. These Agedate wifi extender instructions will help you to install the device in an accurate position in your home. So that you can’t be interrupted by the dead zones or black spots.
- First of all, make sure to plug the Agedate extender into the main power socket. It is convenient and handy as well.
- In the second process, start the setup process by plugging into the wall jack and setting it up near the main home router.
- It has the quickest option that can be used to set up the extender, which is the WPS button.
- After that, put the Agedate repeater into the access point mode which is just going to broadcast the same signal as the original router.
- You can easily find a little switch near the power button to switch it to the access point mode and plug it into the wall jack.
- When you plug the extender into the power outlet then the power LED will flip once.
- After doing so, plug the cable into the internet port to the extender and the other end of the cable will connect to the main router.
These are the installation steps that provide simple instructions to install the Agedate 1200M WiFi Booster in the right way. If you follow these instructions then there might be a very little chance to get interrupted by any problem.
Agedate WiFi Extender Setup
Undoubtedly, the Agedate wireless extender can be easily set up. It is because there is no need to enter the URL or install any app to complete the setup process. When you use the wireless settings of the repeater then it will automatically prompt you to the setting page. There is also another benefit, that now you need not remember any password to access the page. Just type the password of the mediocre router and then enjoy the seamless and safe internet connection in your home or office. Apart from that, you can use the WPS button as well on both the router and the extender. You can easily start the signal extender in a working mode in just a few seconds. Check out the Agedate wifi extender setup instructions that are discussed below.
- First and foremost, plug the Agedate extender into the power outlet. (There is no need to use the Ethernet cable to connect to the home router).
- Open the mobile or computer to connect the wifi signal to the 2.4 GHz or 5 GHz frequency band.
- The wifi network connections are open so there is no need to enter the password to connect to dual-band frequencies.
- Therefore, launch a safe and secure internet portal (web browser) and enter the Agedate wifi extender IP address 192.168.188.1 into the search bar.
- Thus, click on the go button. If the client device shows unavailability into the network then you need to switch the network. You can also click on the no or the cancel button to cancel the process.
- When you access the login then type the password which is admin.
- Thereafter, select and then scan the home wireless network and ensure that the wifi signal of the home router can easily approach the wifi extender.
- Furthermore, enter the Agedate wifi extender password. Also, make sure to enter the password that you selected and must be entered correctly.
- Afterward, set the new network name (SSID) and the password of the repeater. When it is done, click on the Next button.
- Before clicking on the connect button, please check that it should be the name and the selected password of your extender.
- If there is no problem with the “start to connect” icon.
- Wait for some time to close the web browser or page and search for the new wifi in order to connect.
Setup of Agedate wifi extender using LAN cable
If you desire to have a wired connection or set up the Agedate wifi extender using Ethernet cable then you are on the right section. As it has a unique omnidirectional patent antenna design that will help to get wider coverage.
- The first step is to turn on the device.
- Then switch the button to the repeater mode.
- Plug the repeater into a wall socket and remember to hold up the antennas.
- The signal will start flashing the signal LED to indicate that the device is working well.
- After some time, press and hold the WPS button for at least six seconds.
- Press the WPS button of the router for three seconds within two minutes.
- Thereafter, open the internet browser and enter the IP address.
- When you press the enter button then it will lead you to the login page where you complete the login steps to get into the home page of the Agedate extender.
- If you select the repeater mode then choose the router’s network.
- Rename SSID and enter the security key for the repeater.
- It may take a few minutes to establish the connection.
- Once it is successfully connected then choose your wireless network and enter the password.
- If you choose the AP mode, put the Ethernet wire into the WAN port and then repeat the same process.
This is how to connect Agedate wifi extender with a wired connection. If you want to get more details then it is recommended to take help from the Agedate wifi extender manual.
Agedate wifi extender keeps dropping signal! What should I do now?
It usually happens when the Agedate wifi extender doesn’t work. This kind of problem can be generated when the Agedate extender does not use the latest firmware. So make sure that you are using the latest firmware; if not check out the steps and ensure that you will follow in a proper sequence.
- Prominently, make sure that the repeater is connected to the power adapter adequately.
- It is the basic requirement because it requires the live power outlet from a working wall jack.
- To enable the working of the Ages Date range extender, you need to ensure that the wireless range of the client devices and the wireless home router is explosively connected to the wireless range of the Agedate extender.
If you walk step-by-step then there might be less chance that you can have any problem with the wifi booster in the future. These steps will majorly resolve the Agedate wifi extender dropping connection issues.
The Agedate wifi extender not connecting to router! How to overcome this problem?
If the Agedate wifi booster is not connecting to the router then you can check that the extender is connected to the existing wifi network of the router or not. If not, then read the following points to overcome the problem.
- You can put both the extender and the router closer to each other if they are placed far from each other. It may reduce the chance of lagging and interruption between the two devices.
- Sometimes the structure of the building or the apartment can affect the signal strength of the home router. So, reposition the router into a different location and that will help you a lot to solve your problem. If possible, then reposition the Agedate range extender as well.
- Also, it is very important to know the reason behind the cause. It happens due to improper wireless settings, connection failure due to distance issues, the same network sharing by high traffic devices, external interruptions, mismatched firmware configurational settings, forgetting the network name or the wifi password.
Well, these problems can happen with any home router. If you catch the exact reason then you can easily overcome the not connecting problem with the router.
Agedate WiFi Extender Reviews
The Agedate wifi booster works excellent. It helps to increase the speed of the home router to 100%. I purchased this item a few weeks back and till now I have not faced any issue with the device. It provides both GHz speeds which make a great difference. If you have 5 GHz modems or devices and the router worked only at a lower frequency then the Agedate will be a good option. With the complete setup, you can extend it to 5 GHz, and then it will be ready to cover the who;e home with a safe connection. Definitely, I’m going to recommend this to my friends now. It worked so well even after so many weeks and definitely it is worth the price.