ANYCUBIC Mega-S 3D Printer
The ANYCUBIC Mega-S 3D Printer is an upgraded latest generation innovating wireless printer. It is a very concise and generous wireless printer that prints all the imaginative things very precisely. You can install this wireless Anycubic mega-s 3d printer i3 in a second. Just, you have to install its material rack first and after this install the 8 screws and combine the three wires, after this, let’s use this system. This comes with the Fused Deposition Modeling technology which makes this system working process precise. The ANYCUBIC Mega-S New Upgrade 3D Printer comes with the High-Quality Titan Extruder.
The Anycubic i3 mega s comes with the Suspended Filament Rack plus Free Test PLA Filament. It Works with PLA/ABS/TPU and the Anycubic mega s 3d printer dimension is 16.14 x 15.95 x 17.83 inches. The ANYCUBIC 3D Printer printing volume stretches up to 8.27 x 8.27 x 8.07 inches. The extra features of this ANYCUBIC Mega S 3D Printer are its fast assembly, high precision, and user-friendly printer. Use the Anycubic mega-s software to the Cura settings. Moreover, the Machine Weight is 24.3 pounds. To know about the more peculiarities of this system, let’s emulate the instructions below.
Anycubic Mega S 3D Printer Features
The ANYCUBIC wireless 3d printer is built up with a combined unyielding metal body. Following are the Anycubic 3d printer features, it’s all mentioned below.
- This ANYCUBIC Mega-S New Upgrade 3D Printer works precisely with any standard device. You can install this wireless printer in a few seconds. Just use the 8 screws, fix it and let’s start the operating process after fixing the three power cables with this printer.
- Moreover, the rigid metal frame also can decrease the shaking to make the print quality better. The Titan extruder also gives better extrusion especially for this 3D printing drive with solid filament drive. All the mechanical integrated design of this printer is almost compatible with all filaments. It efficiently decreases the clogging risk and also develops the printing efficiency.
- Fundamentally, this system lets the resume print after producing the power interruption & another stunning stoppage.
- The Trademarked 3D printer printing platform exterior is covered by a registered microporous layer, by superior adhesion.
- Meanwhile, the printing and then easy befalls off the i3 WIFi printer bed while it reduces to room temperature in the completion of the print.
- In addition, it has a TFT Touch Screen, you can easily use it as consciously as operating on your mobile phone.
Hence, these are the following features of the ANYCUBIC Mega i3 3D Printer. To know about its all including features let’s obtain all info from above.
Anycubic i3 mega s specs
These are the following technical specifications of this Anycubic wireless i3 Mega printer. LEt’s get all the details from below.
(i) Anycubic WIfi i3 Printer specs
- Brand Name: ANYCUBIC
- Item Weight: 24.2 pounds
- Number of Items: 0
- Anycubic Part Number: MEGAI3ANDS
- Model Number: Mega-S
- UNSPSC Code: 43000000
- ASIN No: B07J9QGP7S
- Ean: 0605175686402
- Fabric Type: Metal
- Material: 3D Printers
- Number of Items: 1
- Anycubic mega s filament size: 1,75 mm
- Printer Output: Color
- Style: Mega S FDM 3D Printer
- UPC: 605175686402
- The anycubic i3 mega s dimensions & weight: 16.14 x 15.95 x 17.83 inches; 24.25 Pounds
- Materials: TPU, Wood, ABS, PLA, HIPS, PETG
- Anycubic WiFi 3d printer release date: October 11, 2018
(ii) Anycubic Mega S software
- Anycubic i3 mega s 3d Drucker software,
- Anycubic 3d Printer Slicer software: Cura, Simplify3D, Repetier-HOST
- The ANYCUBIC Mega-S 3D Printer software output formats: GCode
- Anycubic i3 mega s 3d software input formats: .STL, .OBJ, .DAE, .AMF, etc.
- Moreover, the connectivity of this device: SD card and USB port with data cable.
(iii) Anycubic WiFi 3d printer Printing specification
- The technology of this wireless printer: Fused Deposition Modeling (FDM)
- Anycubic printing volume: 8.27 x 8.27 x 8.07 inches
- Print with the Mega S 3D Printer: 3.5″ TFT Touch Screen
- Anycubic 3d Printer Operational Extruder Temp: Max 260°C
- Anycubix 3d printer Printing size: 210mm x 210mm x 205mm
- Supported material: Wood/TPU/PLA/ABS/HIPS
- Anycubic i3 mega s extruder Quantity: Single
- Anycubic WiFi i3 printer Nozzle Diameter: 0.4 mm/1.75mm
- Travel speed of this printer: 100/mm/s
- Anycubic mega s nozzle size & filament diameter: 0,4 mm, 1.75mm
- ANYCUBIC Mega-S 3D i3 printer dimensions: 405 × 410 × 453 mm
- Positioning Accuracy: X/Y 0.0125mm, Z 0.002mm
- Print Speed: 20~100mm/s (suggested 60mm/s)
- Operating Temp: 8°C – 40°C
- Operational Print Bed Temp: Max 100°C
Step-by-Step Guide for the ANYCUBIC Mega-S 3D Printer Setup
These are the following step-by-step guide that is given below that describes “How to install any cubic i3 Mega S printer?”. Let’s know about them.
Unbox the ANYCUBIC Mega-S New Upgrade 3D Printer
Here are several instructions to unbox the Anycubic i3 mega WiFi printer. Let’s unbox it and take all the Anycubic 3d printer accessories.
- The Anycubic i3 mega parts list follows:
(i) ANYCUBIC MEGA S
(ii) M5*8 screws (10 Pcs)
(iii) Plier, Filament holder-M3*5 screws (2Pcs), Filament, Extra limit switch
(iv) ANYCUBIC Mega-S printer assembly instructions
(v) Power cord, data cable, Shovel, ANYCUBIC Mega-S tool kit, memory card
(vi) Card reader, Extra print head, any cubic i3 mega manual, Anycubic i3 mega resolution: 0.05-0.3mm.
(vii) Anycubic i3 mega wiring diagram guide, anycubic i3 mega motherboard wiring diagram, etc.
- Take all the accessories and let’s read all instructions of the user manual of this device.
(ii) On the front of the Anycubic 3d printer i3 mega s Printer
- Frame, Air duct, Nozzle
- X limit Switch
- Adjustable nut
- Display screen
- Frame, Filament spool, Nozzle, Y belt, etc.
(iii) On the back of this anycubic 3d printer
- Teflon cubic
- Extruder, X motor,
- Print platform
- Z limit switch
- Z motor
- Y limit switch
- Print platform
ANYCUBIC Mega-S 3D Printer installation
Here are the following instructions mentioned below for the installation of this wireless 3d printer.
- First of all, install the ANYCUBIC WiFi 3d printer frame. Lift the base of this printer precisely and fix it accurately.
- Attach the M5*8mm screws and fix it correctly and after this, use the user manual to install the Anycubic i3 mega bltouch install.
- Now, you have to install the filament holder and fix it by using the M3*5 screws.
- After that, you should attach all three wires by using them and let’s begin the power of this networking 3D printer.
- Now, you have to verify that all the wires are attached to this i3 printer correctly. Also, fix the Anycubic i3 mega direct drive extruder.
- To the Anycubic i3 mega auto bed levelling, you have to start its power and go into the home menu by using this Mega S 3D Printer i3 3.5″ TFT Touch Screen.
- Go into the tools < home menu < Mega S 3D Printer Home < finish the Z Anycubic i3 Mega z-axis adjustment < Lock the Z-axis to check befalling during levelling.
- After this, let’s start the Anycubic 3d printer test and use this printing system.
Steps for the anycubic i3 mega drivers installation
These are the several steps to the Anycubic i3 mega driver windows 10 installation. Let’s know the Anycubic i3 mega stepper driver upgrade steps from below.
- You can print with both modes, online and offline. You just insert the SD card, if you print this system with the offline mode.
- Install this software from https://www.anycubic.com.
- Apart from this, if you use online mode then use the USB cable. Attach it with your PC and install the Anycubic mega 3d printer software. You can also use the Cura software.
- After installing it on your Windows or Mac system, then only visit under the file manager. Now, you can download Anycubic software and install it from your computer’s Windows 10 file manager.
- After installing it, use it to change the settings of this printer.
- Use this upgraded Anycubic mega s firmware and use it to apply the settings.
Also, you have to do the Anycubic mega s firmware update sd card using the software.
Guide for the ANYCUBIC Mega-S 3D Printer Troubleshooting
These are the following tips to fix all Anycubic i3 mega printer issues. Let’s know about it from the below.
- When the Anycubic i3 mega firmware update is not working then you are simply reinstalling the wireless printer and beginning its power again. After this, if this is not working yet then you have the next option that once again updates the firmware on Anycubic i3 mega s firmware.
- When the Anycubic i3 Mega is not heating, it means this is not attached to the power precisely. Thus, attach it with the power source perfectly and use it accordingly.
- If the Anycubic i3 Mega is not reading the sd card then, in this case, you have to simply insert the SD card into this printer and let’s print again. This process also fixes the anycubic i3 mega, not printing issue.
- If this Anycubic i3 mega auto-shutdown then you have an option to fix this error this is the Anycubic i3 mega hard reset.
- Just, reset this wireless system and use it again in a proper manner.
- If the Anycubic i3 Mega is not extruding & Anycubic mega s filament not feeding, then restart this wireless printer. Also, ensure that it is spin perfectly and the spool of Anycubix filament is mounting on the wall accurately.
- Fix all the anycubic i3 mega levelling issues by updating it with the latest Anycubic i3 mega drivers. Use the Anycubic mega-s 3d printer actual power consumption to fix all errors.
Hence, these aforementioned points are given for the Anycubic i3 mega troubleshooting. Let’s use the above points and fix all the errors.
Anycubic mega-s 3d printer manual
The anycubic mega s setup can be finished in a precise manner, just using the user manual instructions. All the user manual usually directs you “How to use the Anycubic 3d printer? Anycubic mega show to print? What should I do to modify the anycubic mega s Cura settings? Why is the Anycubic mega zero extruder clicking? Which is the best slicer for Anycubic mega ‘s? What are the Anycubic mega s filament types?
What should I do for the anycubic i3 mega noise reduction & bearing replacement? How do I reset the Anycubic 3d printer factory reset? Have any Anycubic mega s upgrades? How to use the Anycubic mega s stepper motor? How to fix the Anycubic i3 mega filament sensor problem? What should I do to fix the Anycubic i3 mega power supply fan not working? How to do the Anycubic i3 mega maintenance? How to use Anycubic mega s httpss www thingiverse com thing 3306465? Hence, you must read all the instructions of the ANYCUBIC Mega-S New Upgrade 3D Printer user manual guide.
ANYCUBIC Mega-S 3D Printer Review
The Anycubic mega s review is easily obtained from any selling platform of this device. Like you can check its reviews from Amazon, Walmart, eBay, best buy, etc. Anycubic mega ‘s power consumption is almost good in comparison to others. This is a system that’s not too spendthrift. The Anycubic i3 mega s price is $179.00. On this wireless 3d printer, customer reviews are 4.2 out of 5 with the 1,956 global ratings. The Anycubic i3 mega s filament size is just 1,75 mm. Moreover, the Anycubix wireless 3d Printer Dimensions is 15.94” x 16.14” x 17.83”.
In addition, the Anycubic WIFi 3 printer Software Input Formats are….STL, .OBJ, .DAE, .AMP, etc. You can also use the Slicer Software such as Cura, Simplify3D, Repetier-HOST, etc. Additionally, the Anycubix wireless 3d printer Layer Resolution is maximum up to 0.05-0.3mm with the Input Rating is 110V/220V AC, 50/60Hz. Apart from this, the Anycubic wireless 3D printer Extruder Quantity is normally Single. The wireless printer also uses Software Output Formats, this is a Gcode. This wireless 3d i3 Mega-s printer Working Voltage only used 12V DC.