ASUS RP-AC1900 wifi extender
Today’s business world is increasing day by day, and every business has numerous transactions. Therefore, there is a requirement for a robust and uninterrupted wifi network range for their online transaction and significant office work. Hence, the ASUS wifi extender is the best option for the business to boost up the network range up to 3000 square feet, and it works with all the wifi routers. Moreover, it operates a fast and uninterrupted dual-band technology that uses 2.4Ghz frequency and 5GHz frequency. With the help of the ASUS RP-AC1900 wifi extender, you can enjoy unlimited streaming videos, games, and many more online activities without any network error.
The ASUS dual band wifi extender eliminates the dead zones of the network range and provides a fast and robust wifi range to your computers, laptops, tablets, and smartphones whichever you want to connect to it. Furthermore, it provides a parental control feature that monitors and controls the activities of your connected devices. You can change the position of your Asus antennas during the weak network.
Captivating features of the RP-AC1900 wifi extender
There are numerous features of the Dual-band ASUS extender that mesmerize the attention of the customers towards this wifi extender:
- The ASUS extender has AiMesh technology that facilitates the wifi network range in any congested area, and it provides an air protection special feature.
- The compact size of the Asus extender can be easily adjusted in every little space and easily connected in a few seconds.
- The ASUS extender setup could be made with the help of the Asus application on your smartphone.
- The Asus dual-band wifi repeater provides special features that restrict unknown users and intruders from your network.
- Its data transfer rate is around 1900 megabits per second without any signal obstacles.
- The ASUS repeater connects too many devices simultaneously at the same time.
- It eliminates the dead zones of the network range and provides a robust and fast speed of the wifi network.
RP-AC1900 wifi extender- manual
Do you want to know about the ASUS wifi repeater? If you want to know the overall details about the ASUS dual-band repeater, meanwhile you should read the manual of the ASUS repeater that provides features, setup, login, issues, troubleshooting, etc. all the details in an elaborate form. Would you like to know the setup process of the ASUS extender? So, all the setup processes will be received in the manual. An elaborate knowledge of the LED lights of the ASUS repeater will also receive by its manual.
Technical specifications of the ASUS extender
The technical specifications of the Asus range extender are as
follows which makes it different from the other extenders:
- The RP-AC1900 wifi extender has one LAN port, WAN port, reset button, and a power button.
- Its dimensions are 12.01 x 9.06 x 3.78 inches.
- The ASUS extender has three external antennas, and you can change its direction during signal error.
- It supports android and Ios smartphones.
- Wireless Type 802.11n, 802.11b, 802.11a, 802.11ac.
- Item model number – RP-AC1900
- ASIN – B07VPL6BL6
ASUS extender hardware installation
The hardware installation process is the foremost step for any device. Therefore, we will tell you the following installation steps of the ASUS extender:
- Firstly, unbox your ASUS RP-AC1900 wifi extender.
- Then, place your wifi extender near the router, so that the network range can be properly connected.
- After that, plug in the ASUS wifi extender. Then, attach the ethernet cable of the router to your ASUS extender or you can connect wirelessly through the WPS(wifi protected setup) button.
- Furthermore, turn on the power button of the extender.
- A solid blue light will start that indicates it is ready to connect.
ASUS extender setup
These are the setup process of the ASUS RP-AC1900 wifi extender through the computer or ASUS extender app on your mobile phone. These are the following steps that should be followed at the time of setup:
- Firstly, make sure your internet is connected properly with your computer.
- Further, go to the computer’s screen wifi setting.
- Then, locate your network name from the list of wifi networks, and select it.
- Subsequently, your ASUS wifi network is ready to set up.
ASUS extender app
The Asus extender app setup can be made through your smartphone. Now, we will understand you these in the following steps:
- First of all, download the ASUS application on your android phone from the play store.
- Then, launch it on your mobile phone.
- Go to the ASUS application and create your account.
- After creating the account, enter the username and password of the ASUS repeater.
- Now, the RP-AC1900 wifi extender is ready to connect with your mobile phone.
The ASUS application is easy to install and set up, every people can install it without any obstacle and it consumes less time.
ASUS repeater login
Do you want to know the RP-AC1900 wifi extender login process? You should follow these mentioned points that are as follow:
- Firstly, go to the computer’s screen.
- Then launch the web browser and type the www.asusrepeater.com or IP address of the ASUS repeater.
- Now, enter the username and default password of your wifi repeater.
- A login window will appear in front of you, so you can modify the existing setting of the extender according to your convenience.
That’s all the login steps and with the help of it, you can change your password, allow the other important features, and restrict the intruders from your network range.
ASUS extender keeps disconnecting from the internet
Sometimes, the Asus wifi extender keeps disconnecting from the internet and it stops providing the network range. There are many reasons like an ethernet cable might be faulty, slow internet range, outdated firmware of the Asus extender might be the reason. To rectify these issues follow these troubleshooting tips here.
These are the following troubleshooting tips to resolve the above issues:
Update the outdated firmware
The outdated version of your ASUS extender creates the problem; therefore, you should update the outdated firmware of the extender. Lets’ discuss the steps how to update the firmware:
- Firstly, go to the computer’s screen and open the web browser.
- Enter the IP address of this wifi extender.
- After a while, the ASUS repeater login window will appear.
- Enter the username and default password of the ASUS repeater.
- After that, visit the home page, and click on the update firmware.
- Then the process of updating the latest version of firmware will start.
Change the defective ethernet cable
Sometimes, the ethernet cable could be defective, and it disconnects the internet connection from your extender. Therefore, you should change the defective ethernet cable of the RP-AC1900 wifi extender.
Contact the ISP(internet service provider)
Most of the time, the internet range does not receive properly, so the ASUS repeater disconnects from the Internet. Then, contact your ISP(internet service provider) which is 24X7 available.
ASUS extender 5GHz not working
Infrequently, the RP-AC1900 wifi extender 5GHz frequency band does not work, thus you need to know why it is not working. There are many reasons like you are not enabled the 5GHZ mode in the setting, your computer is not supporting the 5GHz band. So, we should resolve this issue in time, otherwise, your extender wifi range will slow, and it hurdle in the way of your important work. These are the tips to sort out this major issue:
- First of all, make sure your ASUS extender is properly set up, if it is not set up properly, then you should again set up your wifi extender.
- Check out the configuration of the ASUS extender that you have enabled your 5GHz frequency. If you do not enable it, then you should enable it.
- If your connected device is not compatible with the ASUS extender, then connect your extender with a compatible one.
ASUS RP-AC1900 wifi extender reset
If the above-mentioned problem-solving steps are not solving your major problems that hurdle in the path of the wifi network of the ASUS wifi extender. Therefore, ASUS extender reset is the last option to vanish all your issues. These are the steps are as follow:
- First of all, find out the reset button of the ASUS range extender.
- Then after locating the reset button, press it with the help of a sharp object and a pin at least for a few seconds.
- Release the reset button after a few seconds.
Now, you can see the whole reset process has been completed.
These are the significant steps that should be followed at the time of reset.
ASUS repeater review
This ASUS dual-band wifi repeater provides an uninterrupted range to your destination. I have purchased this RP-AC1900 wifi extender and, I have never faced any major problem yet. Moreover, this dual-band wifi repeater provides a seamless wifi experience and connects more than 20 devices at the same time. Furthermore, its compact size is easily adjustable in every little space and around 2.6 its weight. It is compatible with all the wifi routers is the stunning quality of the ASUS repeater. If you want to purchase it, you can see its review from other online sites like Amazon, Walmart, etc. The setup process of the ASUS repeater is easy and fast in comparison to other repeaters and even a layman can set up it with the help of its manual.