BeamUp V2B door opener
The BeamUp V2B door opener is a smart controller device that opens and closes the garage door by connecting it to the smartphone. Aside from smartphones, it also supports web applications for computer access. However, the access can be blocked and extended at any time. The activity of the door can be monitored with your smartphone. It is a compatible controller device that surely sets with most utmost garage door openers manufactured after 1993 with an eye security system.
It sends real-time alert notifications on the mobile simply by installing the Home BeamUp app. Its inbuilt sensors automatically recognize and give a notification if the door is opened. You can share access to several users with its app yet when friends and family members are not at home. Lifetime free subscription and Alexa compatible characteristics execute this device to operate just by delivering voice commands. The superior features of the BeamUp door opener are as follows.
Superior Features Of BeamUp Door Opener
The V2b door opener garage is equipped with exceptional features. Some superior specs and features are as follows.
It permits you to set up the device by installing the Beam Home app on your mobile phone. Other than that, it also grants you to accomplish the setup with a web application. It almost takes five to seven minutes to accomplish it. By installing the device, you can close and open the door from everywhere.
Door Alert Notifications
You can fix the timing at which you crave to open or close the doors. You will obtain a real-time notification from its app if mistakenly the door remains open.
By installing the Beam Home app on your mobile device, you can configure it. Hence you are able to examine the device at your fingertips. For example closing and opening of doors, setting up the reminders, notification when the doors are open, and many more things.
It unites readily with Apple Watch, Google Assistant, IFTTT, and Alexa devices. With this, you can check the door status just by delivering voice commands to the device. It proffers you lifetime entrance as there are no subscription costs for its app. The installation and setup of the smart controller device with the garage door are straightforward and are reviewed here.
BeamUp V2B Door Opener Installation and Setup
Open the BeamUp package box and draw out all the equipment and the device from the box. The package box comprises a controller device, wireless door sensors, an opener cable, a user manual, and a power adapter. Learn all the info specified in the V2b door opener user manual
Download the App
- Download the Beam Home app from the store for your mobile phone.
- Launch the Beam Home app and strike the Setup Your Beam icon.
- Now go after the prompt in the app to review the WiFi network your smart controller device wishes to connect.
- Typewrite the WiFi network passphrase. Ensure that your WiFi network is 2.4 GHz frequency. Retain in mind that it does not connect with the 5 GHz band.
Turn On Smart Controller
- Position your smart controller and plug the power adapter into the DC IN port of the device and to the power outlet.
- The V2B door opener yellow light starts illuminating. It concludes that the controller is ready for the setup operation.
Program Your Smart Controller
- Go after the info as defined in the app.
- Put the setup port on the top of the mobile phone. When directed, push the mobile phone from the bottom to the setup.
- You will catch a beep sound when it detects. The WiFi LED symbol starts illuminating in green color. But if it presents a red light, it implies the setup has failed. Then it will inform you about the setup operation again.
- Now it will allow you to create a fresh account.
Scan QR Code
- Position your door sensor and go after the info to scan the QR code. The QR code is attached to the back of the device.
- Remove the paper code that hides the QR code.
- Now name the door to identify it.
- Unplug your smart controller and run to the garage.
Mount The Sensor
- Make sure the door interior is clean and sere.
- From the door sensor, remove its battery.
- Using the Velcro strip, fix it to the clean area of the door.
Mount The Smart Controller
- Position your smart controller device and power adapter, and pick up the stepladder point.
- Clean and sere the mounting spot Use an adhesive strip to mount it to the door or near-surface. Preserve in mind that the smart controller device should not be mounted 3 feet far away from the door and 6 feet from the power outlet.
Connect Cable to the Smart Controller
- Look for the cable that comes with a package box.
- Now utilizing an opener port, connect the black connector to the head of the smart controller.
Connect the Smart Controller to the Garage Door Opener
- Unplug your door opener.
- Attach the end of the cable to the door opener force terminal employing a screwdriver. If other wires are free, then follow the cable to them to execute the same terminal.
Power On Both Smart Controller and Opener
- Attach the power adapter to the DC IN port of the smart controller and a power outlet.
- Attach the door opener to the outlet. That’s it. The login to the smart controller app is straightforward and can be accomplished using the Beam home app.
BeamUp V2B Door Opener Login Steps
- The BeamUp V2B garage door opener login operation is straightforward. You just need an app on your mobile phone. Just follow these steps to accomplish it.
- To begin with, reach the App Store or Google Play Store and type beam home in the exploration box from the Android and iPhone devices.
- Install the Beam Home app and launch it.
- The login interface will emerge with two blank sections.
- Typewrite the username in the first section and the passphrase in the second one.
- Next, touch the login icon. Following the successful login, you will be prepared to control your door by opening and closing it, schedule the timing at which you wish to close and receive a notification whenever the door remains open. And many more things.
Troubleshooting steps for V2b door Opener
Many conflicts may befall while adopting the smart door opener. If you are overlooking any issue and are fed up with it, then these troubleshooting suggestions may help you to fix it.
If V2b door Opener is not working
In case the V2b door Opener not working, then these answers may help you. Keep all the below info in mind.
- Recheck that the device is powered on
- Verify that the smart controller and the door are not farther than 3 feet.
- Check if the sides of the door are misaligned or bent. If it is, then set it
- Look for the battery of the sensor. The light symbolizes if it is locked. Shift down the raise button for three to five seconds in that case. Otherwise, change the battery.
- Firstly, thumb down the learn button attached to the smart controller’s back. The V2b door opener light flashing starts.by itself. Within thirty seconds, push the program button from the remote.
- If it sounds like the door is opening but it is not, this may be due to a corrupt capacitor. The capacitor will block the performance of the motor. Utilize the screwdriver to open it after unplugging. Examine whether something is clogging the motor.
Troubleshooting steps If V2b door Opener is not closing
If the V2b door Opener not closing, then these hints might help you to get rid of it.
- Verify that the reversing sensors are accurately installed and aligned before the door is opened. If the LED light of the reversing sensors glows 10 times, then it determines that it’s in the exact position and aligned flawlessly. If not, then edit it.
- In case the V2b door Opener quit working, then contact the garage door repairman.
Beam app not working? Easy steps to fix it
Many things went wrong with the beam remote app. It may be due to a network problem or server. Aside from that, the app may suffer and the device is not able to open and close the door. All the settings you can manage with the app. Therefore, it is necessary to fix it. Here are some troubleshooting tips to overcomes this tissue.
Use Compatible Device
If your device displays beam app is no longer available then assure that the app is running on a device that is compatible with its app. Do not download the app from unknown sources. It may be corrupted. Reserve in mind that macOS is not compatible to run the app.
Check Internet Connection
If it shows an error message, then it may be due to an unstable internet connection. To test the connection visit speedtest website to verify the speed. Also, contact your internet service provider and verify that they are providing enough speed.
Faulty Hardware Device
If you are utilizing a router to surf the app, then recheck that the router sets as a DHCP server. Also, verify in WiFi settings that the 2.4 GHz frequency is set. Now move to the app and retry top login again.
Use Active VPN
Verify that you are using an active VPN instead of a pilot’s VPN. Connecting the pilot VPN may display Beam remote stopped working. Try to make use of active VPN and shut down the and typewrite the sign in details.
Setup the Device again
Assure that you had complted the beam remote setup the properly. The incomplete setup will create a problem further.
BeamUp Garage Door Opener Review
I purchased this device last month and installed it in my garage. It is working very fine till now. It permits you to set up the device by installing the Beam Home app on your mobile phone. Also implies you succeed in the setup with a web application. By installing the Beam Home app on your mobile device, you can control it. You are able to manage the device at your fingertips. Succeed the device by giving voice commands as it supports the Alexa device as well as Google Assistant. You can set the timing at which you prefer to open or close the doors. Coming to the point, it is a very useful device at this effective price as compared to other garage door openers. I commend users looking to purchase this door opener should try it once.
Q1. What’s the Brand name?
BeamUp, the most valuable brand in the world.
Q2. Will this door opener device work with 5 GHz WiFi frequency?
Sadly, this door opener device works with 2.4 GHz WiFi frequency only.
Q3. What to do if my garage door is not closing?
Verify that the reversing sensors are properly installed and aligned before the door is opened. If the LED light of the reversing sensors glows 10 times, then it means that it’s in the correct position and aligned perfectly. If not, then correct it. Contact the garage door repairman if the problem remains.
Q4. Is this device compatible with HomeKit?
No, currently it is not compatible with the Apple HomeKit.
Q5. What to do if my garage door is not working properly?
Check that the device is powered on. Verify that the smart controller and the sensor are not far than 3 feet. Check if the sides of the door are misaligned or bent. Verify the battery of the sensor. The light indicates if it is locked. Push down the raise button for three to five seconds in that case. Otherwise, change the battery. Thumb down the learn button available on the smart controller’s back. The LED light on the device starts to illuminate. Within thirty seconds, press the push the program button from the remote. If it sounds like the door is opening but it is not, this may be due to a bad capacitor. The capacitor will block the operation of the motor. Use the screwdriver to open it after unplugging. Check whether something is obstructing the motor