Belkin Range N300
Belkin Range N300 provides wireless security and allows you to get connected to your computer system rapidly. Belkin n300 high-performance wifi USB adapter provides a reliable speed of up to 300Mbpsand it is ideal for surfing the web, messaging, and emailing throughout your house. The Belkin N300 Wireless USB adapter driver provides a wireless connection to your PCs, tablets, and laptops. It is conveniently used for desktop PCs and is also compatible with the 802.11a/g at a speed up to 54 Mbps and 802.11b at a speed of 11Mbps and it is easy to set up, just simply insert the adapter into the computer and you’re ready to use it.
As the USB adapter also provides the security feature for WEP and WPA/WPA2 to protect your connection from outside threats.
Belkin n300 wifi USB adapter also helps to eliminate the dead spots in the wireless coverage area with its high speed of up to 300Mbps.
How do I get drivers for Windows 10 or Windows 7?
Before you begin, you should know about Belkin USB wireless adapter n300 driver, it
Is a set of files that tells to hardware that how to function the communication with a computer operating system and if you want Belkin n300 wireless USB adapter driver download for your windows then follow these steps:
- To get the Belkin n300 wireless USB adapter windows 10 driver, the first thing you should do is to download the latest drivers and after downloading install them manually after installing the driver connect your adapter to the different USB ports and to get these steps properly visit https://windowsreport.com.
- To get Belkin n300 driver windows 7, firstly insert the adapter then open the device manager and then browse my computer for driver software, and then you will see a list of drivers pick from the list and click next to have a disk drive for window 7. For more details visit https://www.belkin.com.
Belkin Range N300 Setup
N300 wireless USB adapter setup is of two types: With CD or Without CD.
Belkin USB adapter With CD
To set up the Belkin USB adapter with the help of a CD. Connect the adapter to your computer, as you know it is wireless so it does not need any wire to get connected to the computer then insert the CD setup and run the software by plugging the adapter into the USB port of the computer and you’re ready to access the internet connection throughout your home.
Belkin USB adapter without CD
To run the USB adapter without a CD you need to install it manually. Download the setup to run the driver and choose the browser and plug the USB adapter into the computer and after installing the setup needs software and then restart the computer.
Fix the problem using Belkin.com | Troubleshoot tips
- In case your USB adapter not working then disconnect the adapter for a few minutes and re-insert it after some time and check the status of the adapter whether it’s working or not and also check if there is any firmware update available. If so then update your adapter to get connected to the device.
- In case you want to fix the Belkin USB adapter or you may not get an internet connection then check the WiFi connection and provisionally turn off the firewall and uninstall the network driver and then restart, you can also use the network reset to reinstall the network devices.
- If you want to update the latest drive of your Belkin adapter then visit the Belkin support page and they will ask you about the model number, enter the asked details and select the specified product and select the option of the firmware update for your adapter.
If you have any other issues regarding the Belkin USB wireless adapter then visit https://www.belkin.com their customer support team will definitely solve your queries.
Review | Belkin USB Wireless Adapter
Belkin n300 USB adapter review – I bought this wireless USB adapter for my laptop to ease my work and it performs great or we can say beyond my expectation. It is easy to connect just by plugging in it. Make sure to install the drivers to get the fastest speed of 300Mbps.
Belkin Range N300 Wireless Router
The Belkin n300 wireless n router offers you wireless security with strong WiFi coverage. The Belkin n300 wifi router provides you G technology which is fully compatible and also offers you the reliable speed up from which you can stream online videos, online gaming with a speed of 300mbps. It also provides you a safe and secure network that can save you from outside threats with the help of WPA/WPA2, you can access the safe wireless internet connection throughout your house.
Installation | Belkin N300 WiFi Router
Let’s install the Belkin N300 WiFi Router. Open the box and you’ll get an N300 WiFi router, an ethernet cable, a power supply cable, a Network information card, Belkin setup CD with the user manual, and its Quick setup guide. So the initial step towards the installation of the router is to decide where you want to place the router. Select an appropriate location where you get a reliable speed of internet connection. After that perform the setup step by connecting your router and run the installer software with the help of CD and without CD. During the step, you may be asked for a piece of additional information. For more guidance, you can take help from the manual.
Belkin N300 WiFi Router | Default router login using Belkin.range
To log in to your Belkin N300 Router, you need the IP address of your device and its username and password. In case you don’t get the manual with the product or you have lost it somewhere, then you don’t need to worry about it. Just log in to your account and you will get the information about your product and you can also download the guide from there. Belkin n300 router login steps are as follows:
- The first step is to open any web browser of your choice Google chrome, firefox, Mozilla, etc.
- Then type the default IP address 192.168.2.1 or Belkin.range in the search bar to access the router’s web interface.
- After that, a page pops up on the screen where you have to enter your credential details such as username and password and press the enter button.
That’s it. These are the steps to log in to the router with the help of the IP address.
Belkin N300 WiFi router | Manual Help
In the Belkin n300 router manual, you’ll get to know the setup of the router and whats comes with the product and steps to install the product and its technical details plus how will you use your router, and if you are stuck on any step then troubleshoot steps and the number or the website of the company to contact their customer support team via chat or mail.
The manual, you also will get to know what’s the right place to set up your product and its quick steps that will guide you. In case if you lost their manual hard copy then you will get it on their website or just by logging into the router t=you can also download the router.
Belkin N300 wireless n Router Setup with http://192.168.2.1
Belkin N300 wireless n Router Setup Without CD
The setup is simple and based on the web browser that helps to make the steps easy and not so complicated and also you can set it up with the help of your computers or laptops. Here are the quick steps for Belkin n300 router setup without cd. Let’s start.
- The first step is to unplug the router from the power wall outlet and connect it to the router.
- Then check your router’s SSID network name and the password that was provided to you and then connect it to your computer or laptop and you can also see the label below the router to check the SSID name and password.
- After that open the web browser of your choice and continue the setup by typing the router’s web address “http://belkin.range” or the default IP address “http://192.168.2.1” and you’re done with your setup page
- After that, you can see the check my detection button on the screen and press the enter button to set it up manually.
- Check the router if there is any firmware update available, update the router.
- After establishing the connection, you can also modify the SSID name and the password of your choice and then save the changes and continue for further steps.
- Now register your router details or you can do it later.
- This is the final step after completing all these steps just click on the button and go to the dashboard.
Belkin N300 wireless n Router Setup With CD
Steps to set up the Belkin N300 wireless n Router with the help of CD.
- The initial step is to open the Setup CD option on your PC. In case if the CD option does not open then open the Belkin setup CD icon from the CD drive.
- Now click on the Setup icon that will be shown on the CD menu option.
- After the setup, the software will ask you the name and the password of the router through the network information card.
- After the successful installation, a Success message will appear on your desktop screen which indicates that you are successfully connected to the internet
Belkin N300 wireless n Router Setup Using WPS Button
Start the WPS button push button or any other WiFi button that you want to connect with your router. Turn on the modem button for at least 10 seconds and also turn on the router button for at least 2 minutes when the link status of the LED status turns into white color it means that your router is receiving the proper connection and if it shows amber color it means it is getting poor signal and in that case, I suggest you change your router’s location.
That’s it. This is how you’ll set up your router with these setup tips.
Troubleshooting with Belkin N300 wireless router
Belkin router n300 troubleshooting suggestions are as follows:
In case your computer lost its connection either it is wired or wireless
If your Belkin N300 router lost its internet connection whether it is wired or wireless then the first thing you have to do is to unplug your router from the power supply outlet then wait for 6-7 seconds to replug into the modem. Until the LED lights of your router get stabilized check again and try to access the website and if you don’t have an internet connection then connect your computer directly to the modem. In case you go offline then contact your internet service provider (ISP).
In case only the wired PCs don’t have an internet connection
If this is a wired connection then check the physical connection and cables of your router and make sure that by which your computer is getting the power supply should have the appropriate connection and all the wires properly plugged in and ensure that your PC should have a valid IP address to connect to the router.
My WiFi network name is not categorized on the available network
Make sure that you have a reliable internet connection and also ensure that the link status of LED lights shows the solid blue and to be listed on the available network, use your PC to connect to your router with the help of the network cable. Make sure that your SSID network name is ON and visit http://belkin.range and change the settings to be found on the channel and SSID page.
Check your Antivirus/Firewall Software
Antivirus/ Firewall software often blocks the data which are used to connect to the WiFi and also blocks the incoming and outgoing communication that helps the users to get connected to the internet wirelessly. To prevent these kinds of problems either modify or disable the settings of your PC.
Firmware Update | Belkin N300 Wireless router
Belkin n300 wireless router firmware update steps via the web interface are as follows:
- The first and the foremost step is to ensure that your PC is receiving the proper internet connection and for that, you don’t need an ethernet cable to have a connection, it can be connected wirelessly.
- After that download the latest firmware update version file from the official Belkin router’s site.
- After downloading the latest version, save that file to your PC where you can get that file easily.
- Now connect your PC to the four LAN ports of the router.
- Now open any web browser of your choice to install the latest version on your PC.
- In the search bar of the web browser, type the IP address “http://192.168.2.1 to access the web page of the Belkin router and press enter and click on the login button that you can see on the right side of the desktop and submit it.
- Now click on the update button.
- Now the router starts updating and it will not respond during its firmware update. During the update, a warning flashes on your screen not to remove the power supply from the router and then click the OK button.
Congrats! You have successfully updated the latest version of your Belkin N300 Wireless router.
Review of Belkin N300 Wireless N Router
The Belkin n300 wifi n router review: I purchased this router a year ago and till now It works well and also it is affordable. It is very easy to set up and there is also a manual guide that helps you to install the router. Its maximum speed coverage is 80-130mbps and still has no problem with the router. I’m glad to buy this router for my home and highly recommend it to my family and friends.
Q1: How to reset the Belkin N300 WiFi router?
A1: For Belkin n300 router reset, push the reset button of the router and release the button after 10 seconds. when the link status LED starts blinking or the lights show a solid color it means your router’s reset is completed.
Q2: How many devices can this router connect simultaneously?
A2: The router has the ability to connect the 30 wireless devices simultaneously. If you have a strong speed connection and it extends to 33.
Q3: Does this router work with Windows 8?
A3: Yes. The router definitely works with Windows 8. For that, you can either connect it to the router or you can use it wirelessly.
Belkin N300 Wireless Range Extender
Belkin n300 wifi range extender provides you the Dual Band technology that means you can use two bands at the same time. It helps to extend the range of your internet connection throughout your home. It provides great WiFi coverage that helps to eliminate the dead zone area and you can stream online videos and gaming without any interruption of the internet connection.
The Belkin N300 range extender comes in a compact design that easily fits into any home wall and in addition, it is equipped with the LAN ethernet ports and the reset buttons for the wired connections. It is compatible with 802.11a, 802.11b, 802.11g, and 802.11n that helps to enable your extender 2.4 GHz and 5 GHz of frequencies.
Installation | Belkin N300 Range WiFi extender
If you are also looking for how to install Belkin n300 single band range extender then you’re at the right article. Here are the steps to install the Belkin N300 dual-band wireless n range extender as follows:
- Let’s start with the box, first of all, open the box and you’ll get an N300 Wireless extender, its installation guide, and a user manual CD.
- After that, find a location to place your extender and also make sure that wherever you put your extender should get enough WiFi range.
- Now plug in your N300 extender by finding an appropriate power supply outlet from your extender.
- After that connect your extender with the help of a WiFi network.
- The last step, complete your extender setup via web browser addressing http://Belkin.range.
That’s it. By following these steps you can install the N300 Extender easily.
Manual Guide about Belkin N300 Range WiFi extender
With the help of Belkin wifi extender n300 manual, it completely guides you from the installation to its troubleshooting, You can get information about the extender, dimension of the product, and the weight of the product and from where it gets manufactured, the styles are also mentioned in the manual like its dual-band range extender or AC750 WiFi range extender and WiFi Extender N300 plus it also gives you the details about the frequency of the product, system requirements, and overall product specifications are explained in detail and Belkin n300 wifi range extender instructions help you to configure you the product.
Setup of Belkin N300 Range WiFi Extender
The Belkin N300 wireless extender helps to expand the range of the internet connection and it is compatible for the Window as well as OS users. The steps to Belkin n300 wifi range extender setup are simple and easy. Let’s start!
- The first step is to plug your extender into the power socket and ensure that your extender is getting the proper power supply.
- After plugging in, connect the extender to set the SSID network name. You can also visit Belkin.setup for more information.
- Open a web browser and type their website in the address bar http://belkin.range or you can also go through their IP address 192.168.206.1.
- Now click the start setup option and after that click on the manual setup that is located at the bottom of the page.
- After that choose the SSID network name and enter your username and password details and press the save button.
- Now the N300N extender will start. Wait until; the extender’s LED light turns blue and after that connect your wireless device to the extender network name when the green light blinks then go for the next step.
- After that check for the update, if it is available then go for the firmware update of the N300 extender.
Now the setup procedure has been completed. You can check your extender or any other query visit their website http://belkin.range.
Troubleshooting Tips for Belkin N300 WiFi Extender
These troubleshooting steps meet your connection problems regarding the range extender so follow these suggestions to configure your extender in an appropriate way.
- In case you are unable to connect your N300 extender to your wireless device then the first thing you have to do is power on your extender after that perform the reset function to get connected to your range extender.
- In case your extender is unable to connect to the WiFi it may happen due to a physical connection, so make sure that you have a proper cable connection. The wires should not be broken or any kind of obstruction in the wires.
- If you are not able to find your WiFi extender then properly install the setup process and for that make sure that your extender’s power is ON.
- In case your WiFi has a slow internet connection, then perform the restart operation of the extender by plugging off the extender for 1-2 minutes, and after that turn on your extender. If still providing slow internet connection or inconsistent network connection then visit their official website for help.
How to update your Belkin WiFi extender
Read the steps to update the firmware of your N300 extender. Let’s start!
- To update the firmware, launch a web browser and open their official website Belkin.support.
- After that, they will ask you for the details of the extender like its model number. Fill in the asked details and press enter.
- They will show your listed devices, select your device from them.
- Then select the firmware or download option from their official support page and select your extender version.
- Then click on the download link of your extender and save the downloaded file and press the OK button.
The above-mentioned steps help you to conveniently update the firmware of your extender.
Belkin WiFi Range Extender Review
In the Belkin n300 range extender review, the User says that it works great when it is close to the router as it is paired with the router effortlessly and boosts the signal throughout my house. Its signal strength is good although I can access the online videos and movies with this extender easily. Sometimes it shows a yellow blink so-called customer support team, they helped me get out of this problem. To set this function it took me 30 minutes but all over it works well and gives a good WiFi range.
Q1: What should I do if my WiFi extender is blinking an orange color light?
A1: If your Belkin n300 wifi range extender orange light then no need to worry. It happens because sometimes the extender is not connected to the wireless network or drops the connection or if it shows the solid orange color then your extender is facing the weak signal issue. To fix this problem unplug your modem or router for 20 seconds. After that, the modem should be properly connected to the Ethernet cable or WAN port, then plug on the modem first and do the same process with the router.
Q2: What’s the problem with my extender not connecting to the internet?
A2: If the Belkin n300 range extender won’t connect, then make sure that you have the updated firmware version of the N300 extender or also check if the power connection of the adapter is properly supplying the power or not. Also, make sure that your extender should be within the range of the router or your device is properly connected to the router.
Q3: How to reset my Belkin extender?
A3: To perform Belkin range extender n300 reset, hold the reset button using a pin or any other pointed item and press it for 40 seconds until the blue light of the extender starts blinking.
In case your problem is still not solved from this article then you can visit the website of Belkin.support for more help or contact them via chat or mail, they will help you.