The beta.iot is a wireless dual band range extender. It is especially design to extend and boost wifi coverage in long-distance areas. Basically, this extender is use in the home. It provides first-class wifi network connectivity in the whole home. On the other hand, Beta.iot WiFi range extender provides strong signal and super-fast speed. It has high-gain antennas that boost Internet Wi-Fi coverage up to 3000 Sq.ft. At a time it connects up to 35 devices such as PCs, smartphones, laptops, router, speakers, garages, alexa, extender, hub, IP cameras, tablets, Smart TV’s, Smart Plugs and more. The beta.iot extender is also called the wifi signal booster. The wifi signal booster is eliminating wifi dead zones with high-gain antennas, while eliminating poor performance and weak WiFi, such as your garden, bedroom, restroom, terrace.
The setup of the beta.iot range extender is effortless with the WPS button. You also use web-based to set up the extender. It easily connects the existing wifi router and provides seamlessly wifi connectivity in the whole home.
How do I install the BETA.IOT wifi range extender?
The beta,iot is a universal compatibility that supports 2.4 GHz and 5 GHz frequency bands. By which you can enjoy lag-free connection without any interruption. If you want to enjoy the benefit of beta,iot wifi connectivity then you need to install the wifi signal booster. There are some steps of the installation.
- Initially, unbox the beta.iot extender from the packaging box and check if it comes with the following components like power adapter, power cord, ethernet cable, and antennas.
- Then you can set the antennas in the proper way.
- Here place the extender near the existing router. In the other words, place the range extender and wifi router in the same place.
- Connect the extender to the standard router with wired connection.
- Take an ethernet cable, plug the one end of the cable into the router’s ethernet port and the other end plug into the beta.iot extender’s ethernet port.
- Presently, connect the one end of the power adapter into the extender backside and other end into the power circuit.
- Plug the extender into the electric outlet and press the power button to turn on the extender.
Now the installation process is over of the beta.iot range extender. You can enjoy the wifi connectivity and easily expand the range in the whole home without any trouble.
Login steps of the Beta.iot wifi range extender
The beta.iot range extender is the ultimate performance. It provides up to 1200mbps speed, by which you can stream HD videos, play gaming console, check email without any buffering. If you want to beta.iot extender login without any hurdle then follow the given below steps.
- Firstly, make sure your beta.iot range extender is properly connect to the computer or laptop, wired or wirelessly.
- Open any web browser of your choice like chrome, safari, opera, and internet explorer.
- Type 192.168.188.1 in the browser URL bar, hit enter.
- In a while, a login page appears on the screen, there are 2 fields: username and password.
- Then you can type login default username ID and password in their fields.NOTE: The default username and password is admin.
- In the end, click “login”.
Now the login steps of the beta.iot range extender is complete. These were some of its steps, which you can follow without any trouble.
Manual of the beta.iot wifi signal booster
The beta.iot wifi extender is a superior device for extending the existing wifi network. It takes the signal from the existing wifi router and then regenerates the signal. Afterward, it provides better wifi signals in every corner of the home. If you want to know more information about the beta.iot extender then you should read the beta.iot wifi extender manual. Manual is that all the information is there about the extender like product size 3.8*2.4*1.3 in, Transfer speed:1200Mbps(5 GHz 867Mbps/2.4GHz 300Mbps), 4 External Antennas, Compatibility is 802.11b/g/n/a/ac wireless Standard router, product dimension is 3.8 x 2.4 x 1.4 inches and manufacturer BETA.IOT etc.by reading tis manual, you can find out all the information about the beta.iot wifi range extender.
Access the setup page of beta.iot wifi range extender
If you want to access the setup page of the beta.iot extender then it is very effortless. It takes 4-5 minutes to Setup the extender. There are some steps of the beta.iot extender setup, which are as follows.
- First and foremost, plug the extender into the power circuit and turn On the button. Then press the power button to power ON the range extender and wait until the LED turns green light.
- Open the web browser and type extender’s IP address, the beta.iot extender ip address is 192.168.188.1.
- Here, login the account with default username ID and password.
- Click “quick setup” and click “next”.
- Then, click the option “wireless” and select the range extender in wireless mode, then click search.
- Find the existing router network name in the list and click “connect”.
- Under the wireless setting click “wireless security”.
- Then select the WPA-PSK/WPA2-PSK, and Encryption AES. Input the password in their fields.
- After these settings, click the section “save”.
Now the setup steps of the beta.iot wifi extender is successfully complete. Now you can seamlessly enjoy the wifi network connectivity in the corner of the home.
Firmware update of the beta.iot wifi range extender
If you want to update the firmware of the beta.iot extender then it is very simple. After updating the firmware you get many new features and your extender is properly works. There are some steps of the beta,iot range extender, which are given below.
- Ensure your extender is properly connect to your wifi router.
- Then, login the account with default login ID and password.
- Then go to the setting and click the option “administration”.
- Under this option, select “firmware update”, then click the section “browse” to upload the firmware file.
- After uploading the file, click “upgrade”.
- Now the beta.iot extender firmware update process is start, it takes up to 30 seconds for the upload to complete.
- The beta.iot extender will automatically restart once the firmware upgrade has been complete. You will need to log in again using your Administrator credentials.
After that, the firmware update process is finished. These were some of its steps.
BETA.IOT extender review
The beta.iot range extender is design to abolish the wifi dead zone in the corner of the home. With high-gain antennas connect more devices that are out of range from your main router. It is easy to connect the existing router through the WPS button. It simply expands and boosts the existing wifi signal. The beta.iot extender using the dual-band technology provides 300 mbps in the 2.4 GHz band and 867 mbps in the 5 GHz frequency band. By the beta.iot wifi network you can seamlessly stream 4K videos, play online games, enjoy music and check emails without any buffering.
This extender is compact size and directly plugged into the power circuit. The beta.iot wifi range extender is compatible with any router or access point and delivers stable WiFi up to 300 Mbps. That means it is a tremendous wifi extender for expanding and boosting wifi network in the whole home.
Why is my beta.iot wifi extender light red?
If your wifi range extender power LED flashes red light then you should verify, your extender is closer to the wifi router. Yo also check your extender is firmware update. Due to overheating the extender light red, then you should place the extender in a ventilated area.
How many devices connect the beta.iot range extender?
The beta.iot wifi range extender provides powerful wifi network connectivity in long-distance areas. In the beta.iot extender connect up to 35 devices at a time without any obstacle. And it provides steady connection to all the devices.
Can I reset the beta.iot wifi extender?
To reset the wifi range extender, locate the reset button. The reset button is on the bottom side of the range extender. Then press and hold the reset button for 8-10 seconds. You can use the paper clip to hold the button and power LED turn on the orange light. That means reset is successful.
Aigital wifi extender setup
Whew Wi-Fi Extender setup troubleshooting review
NEXTBOX wifi extender setup troubleshooting review
Fixed! Netgear wifi extender device light not on
My Netgear WiFi extender is not work