The blueendless extender is a signal booster long range wireless wifi range extender. It is specially designed to extend the existing wifi range. This extender fulfils all the requirements of the wifi network needs. Generally, the blueendless superboost wifi extender extends your wireless network coverage and delivers fast dual-band wifi network speed. On the other hand, this extender is used in the home to increase the router’s wifi range. It has two external antennas that manage the wifi network range and provides full network coverage. By which you can smoothly stream 4K videos, play gaming console with reliable wifi coverage. The blueendless extender says goodbye to dead zones and buffering and delivers up to 300 mbps wifi speed.
The setup of the blueendless wifi range extender is simple with the WPS button. You can also setup the extender with the web browser. It is universal compatibility and compatible with any router or access point. This superboost extender is easy to expand and strengthen your network and boost your existing wifi network range.
How to install the blueendless superboost wifi extender?
The blueendless wifi range extender provides fast, strong and stable wifi signal. By which you can enjoy seamlessly wifi speed in the whole home. If you want to enjoy the wifi coverage of the blueendless extender then you should install the wireless repeater. There are some steps of the blueendless wifi extender installation.
- First of all, unbox the wifi range extender into the packaging box and check if it comes with the following components like power cord, ethernet cable and manual.
- Then, hold the antennas from the base and push them fully into the slots. The blueendless extender is two external antennas.
- Here, plug the superboost wifi extender into the electric outlet but extender is nearby the wifi router. In other words, the extender and router are placed in the same room.
- Presently, press the power button to turn on the extender and wait until the power LED turns into the green light.
- Then, press the WPS button of the range extender for 10 seconds.
- Within 2 minutes, press the WPS button of the wifi range extender.
- Now, wait until the extender power LED turns into the solid green.
Thus the installation of the blueendless wifi extender is done. You can seamlessly enjoy the wifi network and easily login the extender without any obstacle.
Access the login page of blueendless wifi range extender
The blueendless extender built-in 2 powerful antennas for better performance that provide better wireless performance in penetrating walls, transmitting across a multi-floor house. If you want to blueendless wifi extender login without any hassle then follow the given below steps.
- Firstly, make sure the computer is properly connected to the super wifi extender’s network, wirelessly or wired.
- Secondly, open your favourite web browser like opera, mozilla firefox, safari and internet explorer on your computer.
- Then, type the extender’s IP address in the browser search bar, the blueendless extender ip address is 192.168. 10.253. Then press enter.
- In a while, the login page appears on the computer screen.
- There are 2 text fields in the login page: username and password field.
- Here, you can type the default login username ID and password in their fields. The default username and password is admin.
- Finally, click “login” to login the extender.
Now the login steps of the blueendless superboost wifi extender is finished. These were some of its steps, which you can simply follow these steps without any trouble.
Manual of the blueendless superboost wifi extender
The blueendless wifi range extender provides ultimate wifi range with the up to 300 mbps. By which you cover your bedroom, restroom, garage, backyard and garden etc. If you want to know more information about the superboost extender then you should read the blueendless wifi extender manual. Manual is that which comes with the extender. All the information is there about the blueendless superboost range extender like product dimension is 3.54 x 2.76 x 2.76 inches, item weight is 4.6 ounces, ASIN is B08P4VCY18, connectivity technology is WiFi or ethernet cable, frequency class band is single band, .Complies with IEEE 802.11n, IEEE 802.11g, IEEE 802.11b standards, Support 2.4 GHz WLAN networks, WLAN security with WPA2, WPA and WEP etc. By reading this manual, you can find out all the information about the blueendless wifi extender.
Setup the blueendless superboost wifi extender
If you want to Setup the superboost wifi range extender then it is effortless. It takes less than 5 minutes to blueendless superboost wifi extender setup. There are many steps of the blueendless extender setup, which are given below.
- First and foremost, plug the superboost wifi range extender about halfway between the existing wifi router and dead zone. Then wait until the power LED flashes green light.
- Now connect the computer to the blueendless wifi network. Click the wifi icon on the computer screen, then a wifi list appears on the computer screen and you click your network name and connect it with the blueendless password.
- Open the web browser and type 192.168. 10.253 to login the range extender.
- Then you can type the username ID and password in their fields and login the account.
- Now, you can click the “setup” wizard to Setup the blueendless extender.
- Then, you can select the encryption security WPA/WP2.
- You can also select the channel bandwidth, which you prefer.
- Here, type the password key in their column. The password must be at least 8 characters.
- After these settings, click “apply” to save the setting.
Now the setup steps of the blueendless wifi range extender is successfully complete. You can also try to Setup the range extender by following these steps.
Troubleshooting steps of the blueendless wifi range extender is not working
The superboost wifi range extender is extremely extend the existing wifi range and delivers the stable wifi network in the whole home. But sometimes the blueendless wifi extender not working, they cause some errors. You can simply resolve these errors with troubleshooting steps.
- The superboost extender is not working then you should unplug the extender into the electric outlet and power off the extender by pressing the power button for some seconds. Afterward, again power ON the extender.
- You make sure the LED light colour, if the extender’s power LED turns into the red light that means you extender is not working, to fix the error then, place the extender near the wifi router.
- If 192.168. 10.253 login page is not accessed then you should verify the wifi network connectivity is properly run as your computer. Clean the cache history of the browser and you can also use another web browser to access the login page.
- Sometimes the blueendless wifi extender does not provide the wifi network connectivity to resolve these errors, contact the internet service provider.
- If the blueendless superboost wifi extender does not provide stable wifi connectivity then you need to check the firmware update of the wifi extender.
- In the end, follow all the above steps but if your wifi extender is not working then you should reset the extender with the reset button.
Blueendless wifi extender review
The superboost wifi range extender is a single-band fast, strong and stable wifi extender. It is high-performance with the 300 MBPS and 2.4 GHz processor. This extender boosts the existing wifi coverage with stable connection. The blueendless wifi extender has 2 high gain external antennas for a fast and stable wireless network. This extender is simple to use;it does not require a cord, it plugs directly into a power outlet like a nightlight dream of backyard wifi realized.
The blueendless superboost wifi extender resolves the problem with a weak signal in an excellent manner. It takes weak signals from the existing wifi and then regenerates the signal. After that provides a powerful and strong wifi signal throughout the whole home. It supports 2.4 GHz WLAN networks and the security with WPA2, WPA and WEP. That means the blueendless wifi range extender is a superior wifi device for extending the existing range and eliminating the wifi dead zone.
Does the blueendless wifi extender work with any router?
Yes the blueendless wifi range extender should be able to work with any wifi router. For this connect the extender to the router. You can use a WPS button to connect the extender with the wifi router.
Can I manually update the firmware of the blueendless superboost wifi extender?
Of-course yes you can manually update the blueendless wifi extender firmware. To update the firmware, login the extender with default login username and password. Then go to the “administration” setting and select the option “firmware update”. Afterward, click “browse” to upload the download firmware file. Then, click “upgrade” to update the firmware.
How do I reset the blueendless wifi range extender?
To reset the superboost wifi extender then it is simple with the reset button. For this locate the blueendless wifi extender reset button. After locating the button, press and hold the button for 9-10 seconds. Afterward, release the button and the power LED turns into orange. That means reset is successfully done.
Superboost WiFi Range Extender Setup, Troubleshooting And Review
My Netgear WiFi extender is not work
Whew Wi-Fi Extender setup troubleshooting review
What is Netgear extender IP address after setup?
Netgear wifi extender device light not on