The Google Home is built by Google. It is designed with the most well-integrated features. You can use it with Google-powered devices such as Nest Thermostats, Nest Cams, and Chromecast. With Google hub you can have contextual conversations and control your smart home with easy commands.
On the other hand, the Amazon Alexa is also an AI driven software. It is designed with qualified features and technologies. You can use it with Amazon Echo and Hub. It works over the wifi and can be taught new commands. Overall work performance of the Amazon Alexa is immensely good. It is still being modernized to become more “human-like”. Alexa is compatible with a home that uses Ring Cams and Doorbells, Amazon Fire Stick, and maybe the ecobee smart thermostat.
Both devices work immensely good. So the simple answer to the question if google home and alexa can work together? is Yes. It is possible to work together with a simple Bluetooth trick.
How to setup Amazon Alexa and Google Home Together?
You can use both voice command assistant devices with the Bluetooth pairing trick. It allows you to use both voice command devices with each other. Following are the steps to using both devices each other-
- Go to the homepage of your Amazon Alexa via the Amazon Alexa app.
- Make sure your mobile phone is connected to the wifi connection.
- Open an app and log in to your Amazon Alexa Account if not already logged in.
- Now, open a menu and under it choose the settings option.
- Tap on your “echo device name” showing up on the top of the screen then goto Bluetooth section.
- In the next step we will prepare both our devices to pair via Bluetooth and for that you need to command Alexa to “turn on Bluetooth”.
- Next to your Google home say “ok google, pair Bluetooth”.
- Subsequently, now we can click on “pair a new device”.
- Now Google Home speakers will show up on your Alexa app. Click on it to connect.
- So now all your sound will go through Google home.
Can Alexa Work With Google WiFi?
Yes, Google Alexa works with the Google wifi. If you want to connect the Amazon Echo to the Google wifi, you will follow the below-given points.
- In the beginning, install the Amazon Alexa App on your phone with a steady wifi connection.
- Open this app and create your own Amazon Alexa account.
- When it’s done, go to the home settings.
- Make sure you have Amazon Alexa plugging in.
- You will have to add an Alexa device with a pairing mode.
- Now, it’s come into the setup process, follow the on-screen instructions and connect it with a Google wifi.
- Choose its name from the device’s name and go into settings to connect it with the network.
- After that, select the network settings and type your network password to connect the Amazon Echo to the internet. You can give the commands, just say Alexa, turn on lights or off the lights, etc. it works nicely.
Does the Google Mesh System Work with The Alexa?
Indeed, you can use the Google mesh with Google Alexa. Both work together very perfectly. You can connect both using the Amazon Alexa app. It allows you to control and manage all the activity anywhere in your home just over wifi. Click here to learn Which Smart Speaker is best for you Google Home Vs Amazon Alexa?
Can Google Home And Google Alexa Talk To Each Other?
The simple answer to the given question is yes. You can use Google Home or Google Mini or Google Alexa or under the same ceiling. The most precise method to hook up these voice command devices is to have and operate them all under the exact command centre. You can just use the Amazon Alexa App and give various commands to it.
You May Also Like To Read-
Can Alexa call 911 in case of Emergency? Yes or No!
How to connect Alexa to Wi-Fi? With Or Without App!
Which Amazon Echo or Alexa Speaker Is Best for You?
How Do I Use Amazon Alexa As An Alarm Without Wifi?
How Can I Connect Amazon Echo with a different router?
Amazon Echo Show 10 setup troubleshooting and review
Amazons Echo Show 5 Setup, Troubleshooting and Review
Amazon Echo Plus 2nd generation Setup, troubleshooting, Review
Echo Auto Alexa Setup, Specifications, Troubleshooting, & Review
An Integrated Installation Instructions on the Echo Show 8 Camera