The WiFi PCI card is manufactured by TP-Link Technologies Co.,Ltd, FebSmart Co.,Ltd, and Shenzhen Cudy Technology Co., Ltd. You can buy the WifI PCIe card from Amazon, Walmart, and eBay, etc. The WiFi PCI card is the best wireless adapter. If you need a stable wifi connection, you can use these cards for the best wifi network services. The installation process of the Wi-Fi PCI Express Adapter is very easy in comparison to other devices. It is built-in with the Beamforming and Heat Sink Technology. You can use the WIFI PCI Card for Desktop.
Moreover, the Wireless PCI Card Supports Windows 10/8.1/8/7/XP. If you want to use it with your desktop, just connect the adapter with the PCI-E slot. It is better because it delivers Up to 1200 Mbps Wi-Fi speeds. You can get the 867 Mbps on the 5 GHz band and 300 Mbps on the 2.4 GHz band connection by the Wireless PCI card adapter. It is more suitable for high-intensity network usage and 3 times quicker than the 802.11n standard connection.
Furthermore, it has delivered the 2×2 MIMO technology. You can smoothly access its high-speed wireless connection with its Two external antennas. It lets you have more outstanding enhanced stability and Wi-Fi coverage.
How Do I Add The WiFi PCI Card To Desktop?
Following are the steps to add the WiFi PCI card to the Desktop.
- First, you will need to remove the Graphics card.
- Also, take the CD from the package box.
- You will use a motherboard to put the PCI card into the desktop.
- Find the PCI slot on your desktop and snap it into your PC very gently.
- After installing the Wifi PCIe card into your Pc, you will start your desktop.
- Also, plug the USB cable into the motherboard to start the wireless adapter power or wifi card.
- The other endpoint of the cable connects with your power plug.
- Follow all the instructions of the WiFi PCI card user manual to perform all activities easily and very conveniently.
- Fix all the screws and attach the cover of the desktop back after completing the setup.
- Now, turn on your Pc and go into the wifi or network settings to connect your desktop or Pc with the wifi connection.
- If it prompts you for a wifi password then you will enter it and tap on the connect option.
- Lastly, check anything on Google to confirm that the wifi connection works flawlessly. If it works, you can enjoy its services and seamless network connection.
Can I Use The WiFi PCI Card For Desktop And PC?
Indeed, you can use the WiFi PCI Card for desktops and PCs. You just need to install the Wi-Fi PCI Express Adapter into your PC. It provides a smoother and seamless connection to your Pc. You can use it to perform multiple tasks at a single time.
Does My PC Motherboard Support A Wifi Card?
At present, all the wireless computers are designed with various technologies and features. You can use it with any wifi and standard wifi network connection. Also, all the wireless adapters have a wifi card and wireless adapter. So, surely your wireless computer supports the WIFi card. Just plug the wireless USB adapter into the motherboard-free PCIe socket. Make sure your desktop works with the small PCIe x 1 socket easily. So, plug and install it suitably as per the instructions of the user manual. After this, you can connect its network to your Pc and enjoy its networking service on your desktop.
Can I Use The Wi-Fi Card In A Non-Wi-Fi Motherboard?
You can use the WiFi PCI card for the desktop. It allows you to use the desktop non-wifi motherboard without any extra hardware to connect to a WiFi network. You can use it without a wifi motherboard. Rather it provides the wifi connection to your desktop, so for this reason, it does not require any further connection. You can easily use the Non-wifi Motherboard with the WiFi Card.
How Do I Use Amazon Alexa As An Alarm Without Wifi?
How Does An iPhone Work Without Wifi Connection?
GPS Without WiFi, Sim Card, And 4G Cellular Data
192.168.254.254 IP address
OURLINK 1200Mbps USB 3.0 Wifi Adaptor setup