Do you require the latest technology of 3D Printer? Which has come with a thoroughly Open Source including Resume Printing Function. In this situation, you should try the Comgrow Creality Ender 3 3D Printer. This is not too spendthrift, it’s manufactured according to your budget. It is a most useful printer especially for hobby makers and small prints. In addition, you can use this 3D printer very effortlessly.
It is an out of world excellent desktop printer, especially for the new beginners. The Comgrow Creality 3D printer intends with the Aluminum DIY. It is an amazing quality upgraded printer that arrives with a Resume print function. It can print approximately good quality prints with a 220x220x250mm Print Size. Apart from this, it permits you to print great precision models designed by your world. Similarly, this provides High Precision Printing with an easy and manageable setup. Moreover, it comes with a semi-assembled kit for this amazing 3D printer.
This kit is a more ideal and grateful gift for kids, enabling them to get about the essential development of 3D printers. The Official Creality Ender 3 3D Printer can be used for resume printing after a power interruption or unspecified unforeseen stoppage. To know more instructions regarding the Comgrow Creality Ender 3 3D printer assembly, then continue it through the below-mentioned details.
Creality Ender 3 3D printer Features
Do you truly want to know the Ender 3 3D printer features? if true, then here in the below following features mention of this printer, let’s carefully understand it.
- One of the peculiarities of the Creality 3D printers is serving with its incredible alliance of users and givers to develop this open-sourced outcome each time. An intention ending of amazing of the most trustworthy and most intelligent thoughts against the 3D printing experience.
- This printer intending with the next generation upgraded technology control jury offers the nature of the creation. Moreover, this also arrives with the “Resume Print” technology.
- The exceptional MK-8 extruder’s intellectual form exceedingly decreases the uncertainty of obstructing and intermittent extrusion. It is a distinguished exactness marble bearing Creality Ender 3 wheels manufactured from Delrin/POM surveying thermoplastic. That remit essential stiffness, inexpensive interference, and superior dimensional determination.
- It has more profound support and all wiring is finished in the factory. These partially assembled kit manners 3D printer arises by all tools added and is an exceptional project for between school and extraordinary school-aged learners. The ideal present to spark an enduring passion toward art and design. This renders an abstruser perception of appliances and robotics. It has a modernised USB Port that makes it more useful.
- Lastly, the Creality Ender 3 3D printer is furnished including super unpretentious printing conception, by a soft alterable pulley. If the power is unintentionally evaded off as a printing, actual printing can be sustained after the ability is turned on.
Hence, these aforementioned features are given to the Creality Ender 3 Printer. Understand all the mentioned features to use this printer smoothly.
Let’s take a stretch to the Official Creality Ender 3 3D Printer Configuration
Following the below-mentioned tips are presented for the Official Creality Ender 3 3D Printer configuration. Let’s follow this step-by-step guide.
1. Unbox the Creality Ender 3 3D Printer
Here are some accessories which include or contain this printer packaging box.
- Assembled baes 40 printer
- Filament extruder assembly or aluminum extrusions (L) and (R) to base (Ba)
- Z-axis stepper motor
- Z-axis bearing assembly
- Two 2020 and two 20, 40 aluminum extrusion
- One display and control board
- One power supply with cable
- Filament holder scraper
- Orange tubing tool bag
- One tool component pack
- Creality ender 3 extruder motor, extension kit
- Comgrow Creality Ender 3 3D Printer manual, etc.
2. Attaching or Hooking up the Z-Axis extrusion
Following are the below-mentioned points present to attaching the Z-axis extrusion.
- First of all, you have to take the “20”, “40” extrusion and verify that one of them has kept vertical holes.
- Now, you can drill it to supply electrical power.
- After that, you have to use two “M5”, “45” screws that come into this printer carton. Connect respectively one of them grip the more compressed length towards the bottom.
- In this way, also attach the power supply screws towards the left side of this.
- Kindly attach now the right side of the printer power supply extrusion.
- Similarly, you have to confirm that both of the sides power supply is attached precisely.
- Then, go ahead and also attach the power supply cable with its horizontal holes with the screws.
3. Attachment of the Power supply
These are some amazing steps for the power supply attachment, that’s all mentioned below.
- In the beginning, use the two power screws and unite them with your 3D printer extrusion and connect it with the M420 screws.
- Kindly keep in mind that, you have to set it accurately with the power cable with the correct input voltage.
- After that, kindly also match the local mains it may be 230 according to the user manual.
- Now, attach the displays with the Ender 3 3D printer on the front side panel precisely using the M58 screws.
4. Installing the Z-Axis limit switch
Here in the below-mentioned points deliver to installing the Z-Axis limit switch.
- Firstly, take out the Z-Axis limit switch from its accessories.
- Extricate the Ender 3 3D printers screws and get the t-slot nut perpendicular by the 3D printer extrusion.
- Straighten it specifically and bring it down to the end continuously while it’s not hooked to this printer lower extrusion.
5. Uniting the Comgrow Creality Ender 3 3D Printer with the Z-Axis Motor & X-Axis Gantry
Following are the steps that are all mentioned below to connect the Z-Axis motor & X-Axis Gantry with this printer. Let’s use it.
- The initial steps to attaching the motor are that you have to first rotate the printer base on the backside.
- In this way, you should first take the Z-Axis motor and combine this motor to the back part of this printer extrusion using two M418 screws.
- Moreover, also combine the lead screws to the motor handle coupler.
- After this, you have to now take out an aluminium extrusion from its accessories and combine it with the filament extruder by the two M416 screws.
- Presently, screw in the instantaneous deliverance nozzle toward the filament after finishing the X-Axis Gantry combining process.
6. Ender 3 3D Printer printed accessories and X-Axis timing belt tension installation
Below mentioned points are given for the X-Axis timing belt tension or printed installation, you have to do this to install it precisely.
- Firstly, ensure that the printer nozzle faces perfectly downwards.
- You should slide it into the assembly across the X-Axis gantry and after this, also fix the X-Axis padding Official Creality Ender 3 3D Printer with a tempered glass plate by the accommodation of the M416 screws to fix it suitably.
- After that, get the X-Axis belt tensioning pulley and slide it in.
- To attach this belt, you have to use the Allen key to tighten the t-slot nuts.
7. Attaching the X-Axis GT2 Timing belt with the ender 3 printer
Use the below-mentioned steps to attach the X-Axis GT2 timing belt with this printer.
- Slide in the timing belt under the Comgrow Creality ender 3 3d printer aluminium DIY with resume print tensioning pulley.
- In the next step, you have to use the Allen key to congeal the T-Slot screw-nut.
- After that, attach the X-Axis GT2 timing belt with this printer.
- Just, slide into the timing belt supporting the printed panel. On the other side, extract it over the gear and slide this rear underneath.
- Fix it precisely and similarly, the same process emulates for another side.
- Surely, this is sliding excellently and also connects the tensioning if this is needed.
8. Installation of three access Gantry
Hereinbelow, the next installation process steps are given to install the three access gantries. Let’s follow these steps.
- Carry the intact X-Axis assembly and thrust it above the Z-Axis Aluminium extrusion.
- Now, you can fix the galena screw and rotate it to move the whole assembly of this wireless printer.
- After that, attach the uppermost extrusion attachment and topmost 2020 aluminium extrusion with the M5 screws and tight it precisely.
- So, the installation of the Comgrow Creality Ender 3 3D Printer is substantially complete.
9. Install the Comgrow Creality Ender 3 3D Printer Filament holder.
Use the Official Creality Ender 3 3D Printer Kit with a 5-meter filament. This is an ample player, attach it with the back. You have to use the user manual to view the Creality ender 3 wiring diagram. Now, use the two black wipers. First, a wire is attached to switches and another is plugged into the steppers. In the end, the black and red cable plugs by the electrical power supply port.
10. Use a rainbow colour driven cable
for the display board and combine it with the EXP3 connector. After that, denote the yellow tag together by black wire. The Axis x, y, and z all are for the filament extruders. Leave out the orange tubing according to your Creality 3 3D printer size and combine this with the V-Slots to cover them.
11. At last, the installation process of the Ender 3 printer is finally completed precisely. So, you can attach the USB cable with this printer to operate it with the internet connection and press the electrical power button to start working.
Installation steps for the Comgrow Creality Ender 3 3D Printer Software
Following are the below-mentioned step-by-step guide is given to install the Creality ender 3 printer software. You have to do this to install this printer software.
- Make sure the Creality 3D Printer is working or connected with the internet.
- Explore the web interface Creality Ender-3 FDM 3D Printer web address https://www.creality.com or Cura.
- You have to install Ultimaker Cura or Creality slicer and download Windows 10 most conventional 3D printer software for operating your Ender 3D printer correctly.
- First and foremost, create your account on this platform by entering your mandatory information.
- You can install this software for Windows, iOS, Mac, etc., so let it be and go ahead.
- The Creality ender 3 software download now, you can launch the installer on your computer.
- The admin page is launched on your computer desktop, so let’s emulate the just on-screen showing instructions and finish the software installation process accordingly.
- Now, you can change the settings by using this software, so let it be.
These are the following aforementioned delivered steps it gives for installing the Creality WiFi Ender 3 3D Printer software.
Creality Wireless Ender 3 3D Printer Manual
Fundamentally, the Creality Ender 3 3D Printer user manual guide includes numerous queries answers. Let’s know what’s included in the manual.
- Which software is the best Creality slicer vs Cura for the Ender 3D printer?
- How to do the Comgrow ender 3 firmware update?
- Is the Official Creality Ender 3 3D Printer Fully Open Source quality good?
- What is the Official Creality Ender 3 3D Printer size?
- How to use Creality Ender-3 3d printer economic ender DIY kits?
- Why do I use the ultimate Reality ender 3 quick start guide?
- Does the Creality Ender 3 electricity cost too high?
- How do I upgrade the Creality ender-3 extruder upgrade?
- Have any Creality ender 3 easy ways to level your bed?
- How to connect the Creality ender 3 with the Wifi box?
- What should I do for the Creality ender 3 to remove filament?
- How to print from SD card Ender 3?
So, these are the mentioned queries answers included under the manual with proper detail. So, let’s read all the Creality ender 3 manual instructions to know all the details.
Creality Wifi ender 3 Setup
Here in the below-mentioned steps is given to change the Creality Ender 3 settings.
- Go under the home settings section using the Creality Ender 3 WiFi printer touch screen and let’s start to modify your printer settings.
- To change the Creality Ender 3 temperature settings and more further settings.
- Just, modify it by following the on-screen instructions.
- Also, choose the latest version firmware from its setting section to upgrade the Creality ender 3 printer.
- Apply the settings for network connection or its quality, etc.
- Change all the settings finally and click on the apply option to save all your modified settings.
Hence, change the settings of your printer by using the aforementioned Comgrow Creality Ender 3 3d printer setup steps.
Tips for the Comgrow Creality ender 3 Troubleshooting
Try the below mentioned Creality wireless Ender 3D printer troubleshooting guide to resolve all kinds of occurring issues smoothly.
(i) While the Ender 3 screen not working or not printing
It means you have to download the Ender 3 firmware, insert the older version file into the bin folder using the root level from an Ender 3 SD card file. First of all, switch off the Ender 3 printer power, embed this SD card and then switch on it following up. This printer screen will endure empty for several moments but later will boot up as typical.
(ii) Comgrow Ender 3 not extruding
The foremost reason for this occurring issue is that the nozzle of the Ender 3 3D printer is surely too adjacent to the build plate obstructing the filament from exiting. The rear tension is causing the filament to dive behind, furnishing the Creality extruder a “shuddering” that it shifts toward the Creality Ender 3 WiFi 3D printer filament.
(iii) Creality Ender 3 auto home not working
The Creality Wireless Ender-3 3D printer home screen is most useful to control and make your printing process effortless. If this does not work then simply gain turn on the machine or printer power. After this, press on the control latch and scroll toward the PREPARE menu. In this way, Scroll down to AUTO HOME and push the knob. Surely, it is working now.
(iv) Comgrow Creality WiFi Ender 3 skipping
This issue is occurring due to not sufficient reservation within the nozzle and also into the bed. So, in this case, the filament is not running out as it should. The printer extruder gears will try to launch the filament away, merely because there is neither place as the filament to proceed, you have to just discover a grinding or ticking sound. Undoubtedly, the Re-level your Ender 3D printer bed and you can now let’s work printing again.
(v) Ender 3 Z-axis not moving down & Creality Ender 3 Bltouch z offset not working
In this case, you just reset the Creality Wireless Ender 3 3D printer. Reconfigure your wireless 3D printer to resolve this issue.
Comgrow Creality Ender 3 3d Printer Review
Did you look at buying this Creality 3d printer, if yes then first check the Ender 3D Creality 3d printer review? All the specifications and instructions are mentioned below with proper and specific information. Let’s understand all the relevant facts about this device.
Design and size of the Creality Ender 3 Printer
The Official Creality Ender 3 3D Printer is operating based on Fully Open Source creative functions. It is the only wireless printer that brings the features of Resume Printing. This wireless Ender 3d printer design is entirely made up of the Metal Frame. It is a very compact size printer that fits anywhere in your home. The FDM DIY Printers comes with the Resume Printing Function with the high-resolution printing max size 220x220x250mm.
Creality Ender 3 specifications
- Special Feature: Network-Ready
- Brand Name: Comgrow
- Connectivity Technology of the Ender 3 printer: USB
- Model Name: Ender 3
- Compatible Devices: PC, MicroSD
- Item model number: B07D218NX3
- Creality Ender 3 3D Manufacturer by: Creality 3D
- ASIN number: B07D218NX3
Comgrow Creality Ender 3 3D printer Dimensions
Its dimension is 8.66 x 8.66 x 9.84 inches; 17.64 Pounds.
Comdrow Wireless 3D Ender 3 printer release date and price
The Date First Available is May 13, 2018. The Comgrow Creality 3D printer price is $189.00 according to amazon.
Ender 3 3D Printer FAQs
Which software is the best Creality slicer vs Cura for the Ender 3D printer?
You can install the Creality slicer 1.2.3 software for your wireless ender 3D printer.
How to do the Comgrow ender 3 firmware update?
Just install the latest version firmware of this wireless Creality 3 3D printer from its settings menu.
Is the Official Creality Ender 3 3D Printer Fully Open Source quality good?
Yes, the Official Creality Ender 3 3D Printer Fully Open Source quality is good.
What is the Official Creality Ender 3 3D Printer size?
The aluminium Function DIY 3D Printers Printing Size is 220x220x250mm.
How to use Creality Ender-3 3d printer economic ender DIY kits?
You can read the all user manual guide instructions for easily using the Creality Ender-3 3d printer economic ender DIY kits.
Why do I use the ultimate Reality ender 3 quick start guide?
To install your Ender 3 3D wireless aluminium DIY printer easily you must read the quick start guide.
Does the Creality Ender 3 electricity cost too high?
No, the Creality wireless Comgrow Ender 3 electricity cost is essentially not too high.
How do I upgrade the Creality ender-3 extruder upgrade?
Use the home screen instructions and follow them to upgrade the Creality ender-3 extruder.
Have any Creality ender 3 easy ways to level your bed?
Yes, just insert the SD card and use the upgraded version and level your Ender 3d printer bed.
How to connect the Creality ender 3 with the Wifi box?
To connect it with the internet just simply attach a USB cable with its internet connection USB port.
What should I do for the Creality ender 3 to remove filament?
You can remove the filament after switching off the power of this printer.