Computer Windows 10 Update Stop No Internet
Have you updated your computer with Windows 10? If yes, alright, it makes your computer work performance too perfect. Most people are using their computers with Windows 10 updates. But sometimes, your internet does not work on your Windows. So, you think, “Can Computer Windows 10 Update Stop No Internet”. If you are also struggling with the issue, here is a guide to resolving all internet pertinent issues. After that, you can restore your internet connection.
Try Some Basic Troubleshooting Steps
Following are the points listed below to troubleshoot the no internet issues.
1. Restart Windows
- Firstly, tap on the Windows key of your computer.
- After this, click on the “power” option.
- Now, click on the “Restart” option.
- Wait until it’s not restarted and check now the network connection is working on your computer.
2. Restart The Network adapter
- Firstly, go into the settings on your computer.
- Click on the “Network and Internet” settings.
- After this, click on the “change adapter option”.
- Now, click on the “Current network adapter” and click on the disable option once.
- You will disable the network again and enable it in a while.
3. Disable Airplane Mode
- Open Settings on your Windows 10.
- Find the “Internet Airplane mode”.
- Lastly, click on the toggle switch to disable it.
4. Restart The WiFi Connection
- Open the settings on your computer.
- After this, click on the “Internet & Wireless” option.
- You will enable the wifi.
- After this, you can use the hotspot connection again on your Windows 10.
5. Restarting The Network Router
- Firstly, you will unplug the wireless router from the main power source.
- Wait for a minute and plug it back into the power plug.
- Turn on its power again.
6. Reset The Network stack
- Tap on “Windows” and search the “Command Prompt” option.
- Click on it and select run it as administrator.
- Type the command and press the enter key.
- After this, you will have to type the 2nd command and press the enter key.
- Now, press the enter key to clear all the network configurations of the network connection.
- Go ahead and type a new command to renew the network settings and press the enter key.
- Lastly, close the command and restart your computer’s internet connection. Make sure the internet connection is working now on your computer, if it’s not working you will follow the below-given points.
7. Using Different DNS Addresses
- Sometimes, your ISP sets it up with the default DNS address and as a result, it causes the issues.
- Click on the network and internet option.
- After this, choose the network adapters from the available list.
- Then, click on the current adapter option and select the properties option.
- Click on the internet protocol version 4 and choose the properties option.
- Now, you will choose the DNS server address and enter it.
- Lastly, click on the save and next option and restart your network browser. Surely, the internet connection is working now.
Can A Computer Windows 10 Update Stop No Internet Working Issue?
Yes, the computer Windows 10 update stop no internet working issue. Following the steps are listed below to troubleshoot the no internet issues.
- Tap on Windows and find the network or wireless settings.
- Under the network settings, you will have to choose the network reset option.
- Now, a network reset window appears on your computer screen, your connected network will automatically be removed. You just click on the reinstall option.
- Also, you will reinstall other software like virtual switches and VPN client software.
- Your computer will be restarted and you will connect it with the internet connection.
- Finally, go into the wifi settings and choose your network or type your networking device password. Make sure the Computer Windows 10 update stops any internet working issues.
Does The Windows Update Disable Wi-Fi?
Yes, sometimes due to the wrong configuration, it disables the wifi connection. You configure your network again after updating the Windows 10. Also, a new computer, Windows 10, stopped working on the internet. You can easily troubleshoot your network issues, with the new windows update.
What Should I Do If Wi-Fi Is Not Working After Windows Update?
If the internet connection is not working after updating windows 10, you should go into the settings of your computer. After this, try to configure the Ip address of your device. It may solve your network connection issue.
Why Does Wi-Fi Stop Working On My Computer Windows 10?
Sometimes, the internet connection is not working on your computer Windows due to a new update of Windows. You can resolve it by configuring your network settings. It is also caused due to the misconfiguration of the network settings of the device. So, confirm the reason for the issue first and resolve it accordingly.
How to Factory Reset Windows 10?
How to Find a Windows 10 Product Key?
Netgear genie not working windows 10
How to install a Windows
Can I Fix Wi-Fi Not Working On A Laptop But Working On Others?