The Coredy R580 Vacuum cleaner is built up with new and attractive technology. It deeply cleans your floor and hidden spaces under the sofa, bed. Along with it, it will automatically sweep and mop with its remote control, Alexa and Google Assistant. Just sit and give instructions for cleaning. If you want to mop on the floor, so put some water in the Coredy R580 water tank. With the help of its smart app, you can easily monitor and control its cleaning activities.
The R580 vacuum cleaner consists of dual hall sensors that detect the boundary strips for cleaning your particular area. Along with this, it works with three cleaning modes- Auto mode, Edge mode, Spot mode. So, it saves your time, especially when you are working. Apart from this, you can control and manage it thoroughly with the Coredy mobile phone app. Through this app, you can set the schedule, change its settings, and connect with the internet connection too. If you want to know about “how Coredy R580 robotic vacuum cleaner works” then let’s know about it here.
Coredy R580 specs
Now, we will explain Coredy R580 Vacuum cleaner technical specifications in the following steps:
- Battery capacity- 2600 mAh
- Noise- 65dB
- Dust collector capacity- 0.5 L
- Water tank capacity- 300 ml water
- Dimension- 16.89 x 13.7 x 4.65 inches
- Warranty- 1 year
- Battery voltage- DC 14.4 V
- Power consumption- 28 W
- Battery- DC 14.4 V Li-ion 2600 mAh
- ASIN- B08QYJJS9B
- Weight- 8.91 pounds
How to do the Coredy R580 Vacuum cleaner setup?
Now, we will unbox it from the container and assemble all its accessories one by one. Charging dock, power adapter, remote, Dust bin, sponge filter, brushes, brush. Firstly, install it and then set it up through the Coredy R580 app. These are the setup steps of the R580 vacuum cleaner:
- Firstly, download the Coredy Robot App from the play store from your mobile phone or tablet. But make sure that your devices are connected to a 2.4 GHz wifi network.
- Then, open this app and create your account.
- Enter your mobile phone for verification.
- After that, enter the solid password for security purposes.
- Then, a new window will open, click on the add device on the top right corner of the screen.
- Add the Coredy R580 Vacuum cleaner to your Coredy account.
- Then, turn on the power switch of the Robot vacuum cleaner, meanwhile, it glints the light.
- Afterward, connect the network of your Coredy R580 and press the confirm button to connect it.
- Wait till connect 100 percent and when it is added successfully press the Done button.
Finally, you can operate the R580 vacuum cleaner with this app effortlessly.
Set the cleaning schedule for Coredy R580
With the help of the Coredy app, you can set up the timing of your cleaning at any specific duration.
Does Alexa work with the Coredy R580 vacuum cleaner, but how?
Definitely, the Coredy vacuum cleaner works with the Alexa device. Now we will guide you on how to set it up:
- The first and foremost step is to connect the Alexa device.
- Then, download the Alexa app on your mobile phone.
- After that create your account and enter the personal details.
- Further, open the Alexa app on your mobile phone or any device and select the menu button on the top left corner.
- Select the skills and games from the list.
- Afterward, from the skill screen select the Smart Life option and enable it.
- Then, connect the Coredy R580 with the Alexa.
- Now, you can check it by the command to your Alexa.
Now, you can command cleaning and mopping the floor. Sometimes, Alexa does not work with Coredy R580, so you should check your mobile phone network status. If it’s not connected to the internet then connect it again. Ensure now it is working with your robotic vacuum cleaner.
How to connect the Coredy R580 with Google assistant?
You can also control the Coredy R580 robot vacuum cleaner with the help of google assistant. So, you should download the Google Home app for its functioning follow these mentioned steps:
- Initially, download the Google app from the play store and then, open the Google Home app on your screen.
- Then, click on the setup device option.
- After that, a new window will appear and search for the smart life.
- Then wait for connecting it.
- Enter Coredy’s account name and password and click on the link now option.
- Furthermore, choose your device Coredy R580 and click on the Next button.
- Now, you can control your vacuum cleaner with your voice Turn on the Coredy R580 vacuum cleaner.
Why is my Coredy R580 not working?
Coredy R580 Vacuum cleaner is the best cleaner that removes all dust particles from hidden places and makes your home very clean. If you are anxious about why your vacuum cleaner has stopped working. So, we will explain its reasons in the following points:
- The battery of the vacuum cleaner would surely be low.
- The Coredy R580 is not connected.
- The improper setup of the vacuum cleaner.
- The battery of the remote might be dead.
- The dustbin of your robot vacuum cleaner might be full and dirty.
Now, we will explain its troubleshooting tricks that will help to get rid of this problem. These are the significant steps that you must obey:
- First of all, charge the battery of your Coredy R580 Vacuum cleaner.
- Again set up your Coredy R580 vacuum cleaner.
- Make sure the battery of its remote is correct, If it is low or dead, immediately remove or change it.
- Empty the dustbin of your vacuum cleaner. Follow these mentioned steps to clean it up:
- Firstly, press the dustbin release button to open it.
- Then, open the dustbin and remove its filter.
- After that, shake off its filter to remove the rubbish.
- Remove the dead battery from the remote and insert the new
Coredy R580 won’t connect to wifi
The Coredy vacuum cleaner sometimes does not connect due to losing its wi-fi connectivity. If you have the same issue. So, make sure you are using the recommended wifi frequency band. The Coredy R580 Vacuum cleaner supports only a 2.4GHz frequency band. Besides that, you entered the wrong wifi password. Now, we will guide how to resolve this wifi connectivity issue in the following steps:
Infrequently, you entered the wrong wifi password on your mobile phone that disables the connection of your Coredy R580 vacuum cleaner. To resolve this issue, enter the correct password of your robot vacuum cleaner.
The major cause of the wifi disconnect is the location of your vacuum cleaner within the dead zone area. So you should keep in mind that place your router in the proper range area to enhance the coverage of the wifi connection.
Along with it, the Obsolete firmware of your vacuum cleaner would be a reason for its disconnect from the wifi. Therefore, you should update your outdated firmware.
Reboot the router
To get rid of this issue reboot your router to get the wifi connection again. Unplug the power plug and wait for at least a few seconds. Then plug it into the socket again.
Coredy R580 review
The Coredy vacuum cleaner is built up with incredible features. It consumes less time for brooming and mopping. Moreover, it is made up of a 2.7 inches slim design that effortlessly reaches hidden places under the sofa, bed. Therefore, it attracts the attention of potential customers towards it with its amazing features. If you have queries about the Coredy R580 Vacuum cleaner read the manual guide that provides every information about it.
Question- Does the Coredy R580 work with the 5GHz frequency band?
Answer- No, it supports only the 2.4GHz frequency band.
Question- Does the R580 vacuum cleaner clean the carpet?
Answer- Yes, it cleans up the dirt particles on your carpet.
Question- How much time does it take for cleaning?
Answer- It takes 120 minutes of constant cleaning from the single full charge.
Question- Does the Coredy R580 work with Amazon Alexa?
Answer- Yes, it works with Amazon Alexa and Google Assistant.