Ecovacs Deebot N7
The Ecovacs Deebot N7 robot Vacuum cleaner and mop provides you the powerful 2300Pa suction that helps you to clean the hard-to-reach dirt and dust hiding in the crevices of the floor. The Ecovacs Deebot N7 provides you a robot cleaning assistant. Its Robot vacuum cleaner with mop allows you to simultaneously vacuum and mop the floor with its smart 3.0 mapping technology. It helps to maintain the durability and make low noise levels. The mopping and vacuuming automatically avoid the carpets when it mops or cleans the hard surface areas and it enables power suction when you are vacuuming your carpets.
The Ecovacs Deebot n7 works as 2 in 1. You will get the benefits of mopping and vacuuming in one product. It automatically recharges when it runs out of battery while working. So you don’t need to take the burden of charging and resuming it again and again.
Ensured Features of The Ecovacs Deebot N7 Vacuum Cleaner
The Ecovacs Deebot N7 vacuum cleaner helps you to enjoy a deep cleaning of your floors’ everyday life. It has some amazing features that ensure you buy this vacuum cleaner for your home to get the deep cleaning for floors.
- The Ecovacs Deebot N7 vacuum cleaner provides you the powerful suction at low levels with a maximum speed of 2300 Pa. It helps to clean the micro-sized particles from the floor carpets and crevices. Optimizes energy efficiencies and secures durability during high suction. It makes very little noise during mopping and vacuuming.
- Ultrasonic sensors which smartly avoids the carpets while mopping the hard floors and surfaces. Its micro water pump system avoids water leaking and over wetting of floors. It also helps to choose four levels of water flow to direct the dust and dirt on the floor.
- Enables the smart Navi 3.0 system which is a laser-based technique that helps to create an accurately connected map on the floor. It can clean the floor even in the dark with its superior technology and does not miss any spot on the floor.
- The Ecovacs Deebot N7 vacuum cleaner provides you the App connectivity that helps to clean your home anytime even when you’re away from your home. With the help of the Ecovacs App, you can control your Deebot and also make an appropriate schedule of cleaning and mopping the floor, by monitoring via an app from your mobile phones.
- You can use your voice to give the command to your Ecovacs Deebot N7 vacuum cleaner through Google Assistant or Amazon Alexa. The robot team helps to clean your house and you can trust them.
These are the features and specifications of the Deebot device but the genuine review of the product may vary.
Installation of the Ecovacs Deebot N7 vacuum cleaner
While installing your Ecovacs Deebot N7 vacuum cleaner, you’ll get a setup guide. With the help of the setup guide, you can easily install your Deebot device at your home. For installation, unbox the package first. The package contains a robot, charging dock, remote control with a button cell battery. Its instruction manual, 4 side brushes, pre-installed main brush option, direct suction option, advanced wet/dry or cleaning clothes operator, measuring cup, and reservoir cleaning solution with the product.
You can take help from the manual, which you can install with the help of the diagram. In the manual, it has been described as a diagram on how to install it. How to use its auto mode button, WiFi indicator light and how does the light start blinking. Follow each and every step with careful precaution for the successful installation of the Ecovacs vacuum cleaner.
Quick Setup Steps of the Ecovacs Deebot N7 vacuum cleaner
Before setting up the vacuum cleaner, do not forget to remove the bumper rail protection sponge. Follow the Ecovacs deebot setup steps are as follows:
- The first step is to place the charging into the dock on the power cable.
- Then Install the side brushes that are attached to the Ecovacs vacuum cleaner. Press those brushes in the slot until it clicks.
- After that turn the power on of the Ecovacs vacuum cleaner. When your vacuum cleaner is not cleaning, it is recommended to keep the power on of the device to be charged.
- When you are using the Ecovacs vacuum cleaner make sure to Charge it for at least 4-5 hours.
- After that, to start it quickly press the auto mode button immediately, so that it can start its work
- To restart the device again press the auto button or Deebot button to start or pause the device using the remote control.
- To switch off the position of the device pause or move the Deebot button.
Setup of Ecovacs Deebot N7 vacuum cleaner using WiFi
To set up the Ecovacs Deebot N7 vacuum cleaner via WiFi follow the below-mentioned steps:
- The first step, download the Ecovacs App. You can download it from the Google play store or Apple APP store. For Apple users, make sure that you have the 9.0 version to install the app on your device.
- After downloading the app, create an account with your email address and create a strong password for your Ecovacs account. The app will automatically pick up your details by identifying your country or region.
- After that connect your Ecovacs app/Ecovacs home app to your Deebot. Before connecting, make sure that the Deebot is away from the router but not more than 2 meters.
- Make sure your phone enables a 2.4 GHz signal as the deebot does not support a 5 GHz of WiFi signal.
- Now click add a robot option and follow the instructions to get connected via WiFi.
Congrats on the successful setup of the Ecovacs vacuum cleaner via manual and WiFi.
Troubleshooting Tips | Ecovacs Deebot N7 vacuum cleaner
1: How do I reset my Ecovacs Deebot N7 Vacuum cleaner?
The reset process of the Ecovacs Deebot N7 Vacuum cleaner is very simple and easy. Press and hold the start button for at least 5 seconds and then set the current time for the successful scheduling. Ensure to hear the beep sound three times, after that the LED light will turn off and your reset process is completed successfully.
2. My Ecovacs Deebot does not charge. What should I do?
There can be many reasons due to your Ecovacs Deebot not charging like if the deebot is not powered on then move the turn on the position of the robot. The battery does not charge can also be a reason for that to reactivate the battery if the battery is not completely charged.
3. Why is Ecovacs Deebot not working or the Deebot not cleaning the floor? How to resolve this issue?
This happens because your Ecovacs Deebot’s power is off. Make sure to turn on the power of your vacuum cleaner and not forget to put it on charging after the use of the vacuum cleaner.
4. Why is my Ecovacs Deebot not mopping?
To resolve this problem make sure to fill the water tank appropriately with water and set it on the floor you want to mop and not forget to turn on the power button and the robot automatically detects when or where to enter into the mopping mode.
5. Why is the Ecovacs Deebot not moving?
It might be a problem with the wheel motor malfunctioning. To resolve this issue, hold the robot inverted while it’s running its process then make sure that both the wheels of the robot are moving perfectly. If it’s not working then either change the wheel or check the WiFi connection.
6. My Ecovacs Deebot is not connecting to the app. How can this problem be fixed?
To fix this issue, perform the reset operation with your Deebot robot. Press the reset button for 30 seconds or until you hear the beep noise from your robot three times. After that delete the app from your mobile phone and reinstall it after some time and open the ECOVACS APP on your phone.
7. The Ecovacs Deebot n7 not connecting to the wifi. How to solve this problem?
To connect your robot to the WiFi, open the settings option in your smartphone and select the WiFi manually option. After that select the App name Ecovacs from the available options and return to the app until the network setup has been completed. Verify that your WiFi network should be 2.4 GHz because Ecovacs Deebot n7 does not allow a 5 GHz WiFi network connection.
8. Why Deebot will not automatically clean the floors at the set time?
Make sure that your Deebot should not be powered on or might be the battery low. To resolve this issue power ON of your Deebot then connect it to the charging dock to ensure that it has a full battery while working.
To avoid the issues in your house chores, daily clean your is recommended to the users to get the best results.
Firmware Update | Deebot through the ECOVACS Home APP
To get the latest Firmware update of your Deebot so that it will affect your cleaning activity. Follow these steps for a successful update of the Deebot through the ECOVACS home app.
- Firstly connect your Deebot to the ECOVACS home app.
- You get a notification on your mobile device for the firmware upgrade, just press the update button and wait for the process to be completed.
- In case you don’t get any notification regarding the firmware update then open the settings on your phone open the additional settings option then select the about Deebot option then tap on the firmware version then turn on the automatic update option.
That’s it. Your Deebot Firmware has been updated.
Ecovacs Deebot N7 Vacuum Cleaner Review
The Ecovacs Deebot review: It makes cleaning and mopping the floor so much easier. It is simple to operate but still, it has high-tech features. I am amazed by the performance of the Deebot robot. It performs both the function of vacuuming and mopping simultaneously and it has sensors that help to detect the obstacles like furniture. Automatically shuns the carpets. It can be easily accessed with the ECOVACS home app and can be controlled by the remote control. Highly recommend this product as it is the least expensive so you can purchase it without any worry.
Q1: Does it help to create customized keep-out areas?
A1: Yes, it can help you to create the keep-out areas. You can create interactive maps which help to navigate the device. You can also add the virtual boundaries with the help of the ECOVACS app.
Q2: How does the mapping help to navigate the Deebot?
A2: It helps to create a map on the floor. You can add no map zones and virtual boundaries that help your robot to go wherever you want. This creates a path of systematic cleaning of your floors and you experience good results.
Q3: Can you tell me the height of the robot?
A3: The height of the robot Deebot vacuum cleaner is 92mm.
Q4: What is ozmo mopping and how does it work?
A4: It provides the cleaning and mopping of the floor simultaneously and this helps to save your efforts and time. It automatically detects when the water tanks get empty and also avoids the carpets getting wet. It enables the only vacuuming mode only when the tank is removed and helps to clean the floor crevices.