The edup repeater is a wireless dual band range repeater and signal amplifier for home. It provides the internet connectivity through wifi network. Basically, this extender is used to extend the wifi coverage of the existing wifi network. On the other hand, edup ac1200 wifi range repeater extends the range of your Wi-Fi with the dual-band AC1200. With dual external 6 dBi antennas, this range repeater extends wifi coverage 360° and provides full coverage. It increases the wifi range to every dead zone. This repeater has two powerful antennas that deliver smooth and ultra-fast wifi coverage in the whole home. By which you can smoothly stream 4K videos and gaming in any rooms with better and reliable connection.
The setup of the edup ac1200 wifi range repeater is simple with the WPS button. It is a compatible network device that means it connects up to 32 devices and delivers coverage up to 1500 Sq.ft. The WiFi extender functions are Access Point Mode, Wireless Router Mode and WPS one button.
Installation of the Edup ac1200 wifi range repeater
The edup wifi range repeater delivers better and stable wifi network connectivity with the dual-band. The dual band frequency supports 2.4 GHz and 5 GHz bands. If you want to install the ac1200 wifi range extender then you need to install it. There are some steps of the edup ac1200 installation.
- Initially, unbox the edup ac1200 wifi extender from the packaging box and check if it comes with the following components like power cords, ethernet cable and antennas.
- Then, hold the antennas from the nase and push them fully into the spots.
- Here, plug the extender into the power circuit and press the power to turn on the extender.
- You can wait until the power LED turns on solid on the green light.
- Presently, press the WPS button on the extender and then press the WPS button on the wifi router within 2 minutes.
- The WPS LED of the extender is turned on the green light that means installation is complete.
Thus the edup ac1200 repeater installation process is done. You can seamlessly enjoy the wifi network connectivity and simply extend the wifi range un long-distance area.
How to access the login page of the edup ac1200 range extender?
The edup wifi range repeater provides superior wifi coverage with the 1200 mbps speed. By which you can seamlessly enjoy wifi range in the whole home and eliminates wifi dead zones. If you want to access the edup ac1200 wifi repeater login page without any hassle then follow some steps.
- Firstly, make sure the computer is properly connected to the edup’s wifi network.
- Secondly, open any web browser of your choice in your device(computer).
- Type 192.168.20.1 in the browser address bar, hit enter.
- In a while, there are 2 text fields appear on the computer screen, username and password.
- Then you can type username ID and login default password in their fields.
- Finally, click “login”.
Now the login steps of the edup ac1200 wifi range repeater is finished. These were some of its steps, which you can easily follow without any hitch.
Manual of the edup ac1200 wifi range repeater
The ac1200 repeater is a signal amplifier that provides a reliable wifi network and increases the wifi signal in the whole home. If you want to know more information about the edup repeater then you can read the edup ac1200 repeater manual. Manual is that which comes with the edup wifi range repeater. In the manaul there are all the information is there about the repeater like 2×6 dBi Antennas, AP mode + repeater mode function, Intelligent signal indicator, package dimension is 8 x 6 x 2 inches, ASIN is B08HYRZPZQ, operating system is Windows7/Vista/XP/2000,Mac OS,Linux or Android OS, connect up to 32 devices etc. By reading this manual, you can find out all the information about the edup ac1200 wifi extender.
Web-based setup of the edup ac1200 wifi dual band extender
If you want to edup ac1200 repeater setup then it is very simple. It takes less than 5 minutes. There are some steps of the edup extender setup, which are given below.
- First and foremost, plug the edup wifi repeater about halfway between the router and wifi dead zone, and wait until the LED indicator flashes green.
- Then, connect your computer to the edup wifi network. You can click the wifi icon on your computer and use the password to connect the edup wifi network name.
- Launch the web browser and type 192.168.20.1 or edup.cc to access the login page. Then you can type “admin” in their fields and click “OK”.
- Here, click the “setup” wizard and select the frequency band 2.4 GHz and 5 GHz.
- Then you can select encryption WPA/WPA2 and “channel”.
- Type the password key in their column and password must be at least 8 characters.
- After these settings, click “apply” to save the setting.
Now the setup steps of the edup ac1200 wifi range repeater is successfully complete. You can also try to Setup the wifi range repeater by following these steps.
Troubleshootings steps of the edup ac1200 wifi range repeater
The edup wifi range extender supports many devices like computer, laptop, security camera. Router, access point, amazon alexa, wireless printer etc. but sometimes the edup wifi adapter is not working, they cause some error. You can easily fix the issue with troubleshooting steps.
- The edup ac1200 wifi extender is not working then you should power off the repeater by pressing the power button. Afterward, again powered ON the wifi repeater.
- You should verify the power LED, if the power LED turns into the red light that means connection is not good you resolve this issue extender is nearby the wifi router.
- Many times the edup wifi repeater does not provide the wifi connectivity, to fix the issue you should check the connection between the edup router and range repeater.
- Sometimes the setup page is not accessed on the edup wifi repeater, you need to check you are using the proper IP address to login the account. You can use any other web browser to access the setup page and clean the cache history of the browser.
- In the eventually, follow all the above steps but if your repeater is still not working then you should reset the repeater by pressing the reset button.
Edup ac1200 repeater review
The edup wifi repeater is a signal booster that supports the 802.11ac standard. It operates on both of the 2.4 and 5G dual-band frequencies. The 2.4 GHz band supports upto 300 mbps speed and 5 GHz support up to 867 mbps speed. This wifi network connectivity provides you lag-free computer games, HD 4k video, chatting, seamless roaming. The edup ac1200 wifi range repeater abolishes the wifi dead zone and buffering in the whole home. It has 2x4dBi external high-gain antennas that strengthen and expand its existing wifi router’s signal. This extender is compact size and compatible with most wifi router, access point and wifi devices like smartphone, laptop, Alexa, fire tv and so on. That means it is a tremendous wifi network device for boosting and expanding the existing wifi signal.
Do edup wifi range repeaters work with amazon alexa?
Yes edup work with the amazon alexa. For this, you have to connect it. You can connect Alexa with an extender using an Ethernet cable.
How do I reset the edup ac1200 wifi range repeater?
To reset the edup repeater then it is effortless. For this, locate the edup ac1200 reset button. The reset button is on the right side of the extender. Press and hold the reset button for a few seconds and you can use paperclip to hold the button. Afterward, release the button and LED signal turn orange light that means reset is done.
How do I Setup the edup range extender as an access point?
To setup the edup extender as an access point, login web management login page. Then click mode in the top right corner of the page. After that rebooting the extender, and then connect the extender to an access point through an ethernet cable. Here, login the account and follow on-screen instructions.
Can I manually update the firmware of the edup wifi repeater?
To update the edup repeater firmware, login the account with default username ID and password. Then click “administration” setting and select the option “firmware update”. Here, click “browse” to upload the download firmware file and then click “upgrade”.