The Garmin dezl OTR700 is a GPS truck navigator system and it is specially made for trouble-free cab viewing operation. It is utilized to navigate new areas with the touchscreen display and optimize the awareness in situational areas. The map detail is a large parallel then the dezl 7-inch GPS navigation system is very helpful. Usually, the Garmin dezl navigator system comes with a powered magnetic mount with a power high-duty, suction cup screw-down mount, large touchscreen display and offers a custom truck. This is a system that is made up of the satellite station, receivers, and ground station. The Garmin dezl otr 700 is an easy-to-read touchscreen display that gives a clear view of the road ahead with the 7-inch screen display navigator. It has provided custom truck routing of the size with a large screen display.
With the Garmin dezl, 700 accessories are simple installation, it takes less than 10 minutes. It works in any weather whether it is rain or sunlight. This navigation system is easily connected to the mobile phone and wifi without any interruption.
How to install the Garmin dezl OTR700?
The Garmin dezl navigation system mostly used the vehicle and it provides an accurate location. It contains a lithium-ion battery inside the Garmin dezl. If you want to take the advantage of Garmin 7-inch navigation system then you are required to install it. Now you will think about how to use Garmin dezl otr 700 so it is very simple, follow the steps below for this.
- Firstly, Before you use the Garmin dezl navigation system, you should verify the battery power of the Garmin dezl, charge it.
- Then, take the vehicle power cable that comes with the otr 700 GPS and then plug it into the USB port on the Garmin dezl.
- Here, install the Garmin dezl otr 700 mount, you can press the Garmin mount onto the otr 700 suction cup until it snaps into place.
- Now, hold the Garmin dezl 700 suction cup to the windshield, and then you can flip the lever back the Garmin GPS toward the windshield.
- Then, you can hold the bottom side area of the suction cup mount into the Garmin dezl GPS until it clicks.
- Now, take the other end of the Garmin vehicle power cable and plug it into a power circuit in your own vehicle.
Finally, the process of the Garmin dezl otr 700 installation is over. Now, you can enjoy its benefits without any trouble.
How to acquire the GPS signal of the Garmin dezl otr 700 navigation system?
The Garmin dezl 700 is a navigation satellite system that is an accurate navigator to find out the location. If you think about how to get a GPS signal with the Garmin 700, 7-inch navigation system then it is simple.
- Initially, turn on the power of the Garmin dezl 700 through the power ON/OFF button.
- Then, wait some time till the Garmin locating satellites first time.
- Now, press the finger in the upper right corner of the navigation system.
- Then you can appear the symbol If 4 bars come which means that great signal.
Now the steps of acquiring the GPS signal of the Garmin dezl OTR700 are complete.
Steps of adding a vehicle to the Garmin dezl OTR700
If you want to find the location from the navigation system while sitting in your bus, truck, or car, then you will have to add it to your vehicle and you can pursue how to setup Garmin gps for truck. There are some of its steps to adding a vehicle.
- Press the power button of the Garmin and turn ON the Garmin dezl in a proper manner.
- Then, you have to select the “setting” bar on the Garmin dezl 700, the 7-inch screen to add the vehicle.
- Now, under the setting, you can tap “vehicle profile” and then tap the icon “+”.
- Then, choose the option to add the vehicle to the Garmin dezl navigation system.
- If you add the straight truck then you can select the option “Straight Truck”.
- In the case, If you want to add a tractor or a tractor-trailer combination, then you can select the “Tractor” option in the drop-down list.
- If you want to add a bus to the Garmin dezl 700 GPS, then you can choose the option “Bus”.
Thus the steps of adding a vehicle Garmin dezl otr700 7-inch gps truck navigator system are done.
Process of connecting the Garmin dezl otr 700 to your iPhone
The Garmin dezl GPS truck navigator has easily connected to a mobile phone via Bluetooth. So the question is arises the how the Garmin dezl 700 has Bluetooth, of-course yes the Garmin dezl supports Bluetooth.
- Firstly power ON the Garmin dezl otr700 GPS truck navigator.
- Then. select the setting and tap the section “wireless network”.
- Now, turn ON the Bluetooth on your iPhone.
- Under the section “wireless network” enable the option “Bluetooth”.
- After turn ON the Bluetooth, connect it with the Garmin dezl otr700 truck gps.
- While paring the Garmin device to the iPhone Bluetooth, the Garmin device 7-inch touchscreen display could show the notification, then you can tap “OK”.
How to connect the Garmin dezl otr700 truck navigator to the wifi?
If you want to connect your navigator system to the wifi then you should verify Garmin dezl supports the wifi. Yes, the Garmin 700 supports the wifi. If you have a problem with Garmin not connecting to wifi, then follow some given below steps.
- Primarily, open the wifi in your iPhone, wifi router, and anyone.
- To connect the wifi, tap the Garmin dezl otr 700 settings.
- Then, select the option “wireless network” and then tap the “wifi” section in the drop-down list.
- In a while, the wifi list appears on the Garmin device 7-inch touchscreen.
- Then, you have to choose the name of your network name in the following list with which you want to connect your Garmin device.
- Here, input the network’s password in the password field and then tap “connect”.
Finally, the Garmin otr700 navigation system is successfully connected to the wifi.
Manual of the Garmin dezl otr 700 GPS truck navigator
The Garmin dezl 700 GPS is the best way to find out the location. It used anywhere and anytime without any interruption. If you want to use it properly and want to know its features, then you should definitely read Garmin dezl otr700 Manual. In the Garmin manual, you can find out this information like Garmin device touchscreen size is 6.95 Inches, otr 700 GPS dimension is 0.75 x 6.97 x 4.17 inches, battery life of this navigator system is 2 Hours, there is Garmin dezl otr700 screen protector, without wire communication technology is Bluetooth, the Garmin display resolution is 1024 x 600, special features of the Garmin dezl 700 is Custom Truck Routing, Road Warnings; Load-to-Dock Guidance; Truck and Trailer Services Directory, Garmin dezl 700 model number 010-02313-00, ASIN is B0884WMBW4, etc.
Setup steps of the Garmin dezl otr700 truck GPS
If you want to get the full benefits with the Garmin dezl 700 navigators then you can do the Garmin dezl otr700 setup, if you want to properly set up the Garmin drive then follow some steps.
- First and foremost, turn on the Bluetooth by the Garmin GPS setting menu.
- Then, open the apple store on your iPhone and tap the search bar in the apple store.
- Then input the app name in the search bar and install the gamin drive app.
- Now, select your device in the drop-down list and tap “next”.
- Then, paring the Garmin device to the mobile Bluetooth.
- Presently, tap the setting menu and set up the Garmin dezl GPS.
- You can select your language and location in the following list.
- Now, choose the vehicle type like a truck, bus, car, and any more.
- Tap the option 3-D view to see the location in a 3-D way, which means the roadshows clear.
- Select the map theme which your favorite and also select the mao detail like less, normal and more.
- After making all these settings, you have to click on “Apply” to save the Garmin dezl otr 700 settings.
Eventually, the setup of the Garmin dezl 700 7-inch navigator system is successfully done. You can seamlessly enjoy its benefits without any trouble.
Troubleshooting steps of the Garmin dezl otr700 not working
The Garmin dezl GPS navigation guide and helps you a lot in guiding the way. But many times, the Garmin dezl otr 700 not working they cause some issues or errors, but with the troubleshooting steps, you can easily remove the issue or error.
- Sometimes the Garmin dezl 700 suction cup will not stay on my windshield, to fix this issue you must clean the suction cup of the Garmin 700 navigator and apart from the windshield through the rubbing alcohol. In the other words, you can use a dry cloth. Then again mount the suction cup in a proper manner.
- Garmin dezl 700 not acquiring satellites, to solve this problem you should check the GPS simulator is turned off. Then, utilize the Garmin dezl otr 700 out of Garmin parking garages and then, away from tall trees.
- Garmin dezl otr 700 not chargeable, to resolve the error you should verify the fuse in your vehicle power cable. Then also check your vehicle is turned on and the power cable properly plugs into the power supply.
- The Garmin dezl 700 battery does not stay charged for a very long time, the Garmin dezl 700 troubleshooting is you can reduce the screen brightness by using their option. You should reduce the volume with the volume option. Then disabled the wi-fi radio when it is not in use
- Garmin dezl 700 not connecting to the iPhone, to fix the error go to the setting and select a wireless network. Then disable the option Bluetooth, then again enable.
Steps of the Garmin dezl otr700 truck navigator update
If you want to update Garmin dezl 700 GPS then it is very simple. There are some of its steps of the Garmin dezl otr700 update.
- Firstly, plugged the Garmin otr700 truck navigator into the power source with the micro USB cable.
- Then, power ON the Garmin dezl device and select your current vehicle.
- Now, select the app store on your Garmin screen, then show the 2 options: dezl and tools.
- You select the option “tools”, next select the option “system update”.
- Then, the page is prompt on your device screen, software, and map update.
- Presently, tab the section “download” and the update process is running.
- After the update process is complete, you tap the “restart and install” section.
Garmin dezl otr700 review
The Garmin dezl GPS navigator is an optimal navigator system that offering custom truck routing. It comes with a screw-down, RAM-compatible ball and suction cup mount included. It has a bright, crips and 7-inch and extra-large touchscreen display. This navigator is easy to use and you can enjoy either display landscape and portrait mode. The Garmin dezl otr 700 is very helpful and works very well as compared to other navigator systems. It comes with a suction mount cup, with which it can easily mount the truck. With the Garmin drive app, you can simply set up the otr 700 GPS in a minute without any hassle. Thus, the Garmin dezl otr 700 GPS truck navigator is a superior device for trucks.
How do I connect the Garmin dezl GPS to Your Computer?
To connect the GPS to your computer while utilizing a USB cable. Then, connect the small end of the USB cable to the Garmin’s port. And connect the larger end of the USB cable to your computer port.
What should I do my Garmin dezl otr700 GPS not work?
Make sure your Garmin 700 GPS navigator device is charged. If it is not charged, then charge the Garmin device and then do a hard reset.
How do I reset the Garmin dezl 700?
Firstly, power off the Garmin dezl device while utilizing the power button. The power button is on the backside. Push the finger in the right bottom corner to Garmin dezl 700 reset. Then, prompt a notification “erase all data” then tap “ok”.
Why my Garmin dezl GPS navigator system is not connecting to the wifi?
If your Garmin device is not connecting to the wifi then you should verify you enable the wifi network. You connect the proper wifi network name.
What should I do for my Garmin dezl 700 navigators not turning on?
If your Garmin watch not turning on, to fix the error then Press the power button for some seconds or till the Garmin dezl powers off. Make sure your device is charged.