Google Chromecast 3rd Generation
Google Chromecast 3rd is a media streaming device that is used for watching shows, favorite movies, YouTube, and 4K videos streaming on your TV. It is easily connected to the TV with the help of an HDMI cable extension and enjoys youtube, Netflix, prime video, Hulu, Disney+, and YoutubeTv. This Google Chromecast supports all wireless networks like Wi-Fi 802.11ac. The Google Chromecast requires a Wi-Fi network. Without wi-fi, you cannot watch favorite shows, streams, and more. The Google Chromecast 3rd generation is a device with which you can wire-free connect your laptop or smart mobile phone to your TV. It works with many streaming apps you love and know this app.
The Google Chromecast comes with a USB connector cable, USB power adapter, HDMI extension, and Google Chromecast. In the other words, Google Chromecast works with many networking devices such as laptops, mobile phones, computers, and so on.
With Google Chromecast, you can easily connect your computer and laptop to the TV. The control method of this device is voice. The streaming starts on your TV with just your voice. The HDMI dongle is ordinarily useful, with this the google Chromecast is quickly connected to the HDMI port of the TV.
Key features of the Google Chromecast 3rd Generation
The Google Chromecast is an entertainment source, with this, you can have more fun such as streaming HD videos, favorite music, movies, and others. This Chromecast supports Full HD resolution such as 1920 x 1080 at 60 Hz. There are some useful features of the Google Chromecast which are as follows.
Wirelessly Stream & Mirror Content:
The key features of the Chromecast 3rd generation is a wireless stream and mirror casting. Basically, this is a streaming device. With this, you seamlessly stream the 4K videos on your TV. The mirror content provides the content computer, laptop, and smartphone display to the TV or projector with the wireless connection.
Up to 1080p/60 Hz Video Resolution:
The Google Chromecast also includes the features 1080p/60 Hz Video Resolution. With these features, the video quality is HD. The 1080p is 1920 x 1080, it is usually known as Full HD resolution(FHD).
Dual-Band Wi-Fi Connectivity 802.11ac:
The Google Chromecast 3rd is required wi-fi network. Without a wi-fi network, you can watch favorite shows and streaming videos. It supports 802.11ac networking technology. This Chromecast is compatible with the 2.4 GHz and 5 GHz bands.
The design of the Google Chromecast is very unique and compact. That’s why it easily connects to the smart TV.
Compatible with all apps:
The Google Chromecast is compatible with all apps such as YoutubeTV, Netflix, Prime Video, HBO Now, Hulu, and Disney plus. In this app, you seamlessly enjoy the videos without any buffering.
Installation of the Google Chromecast 3rd Generation
The installation is very important for the Google Chromecast. Without installation, You cannot use Google Chromecast. The Google Chromecast provides the facility to stream the videos. If you are wondering how to install Google Chromecast 3, then below are some steps so that you can do the installation easily.
- To install the Chromecast you can take its box and then utilize some contents such as a knife and scissors. While utilizing the knife and scissors, you can unbox the Google Chromecast box.
- Then, confirm all the Google Chromecast 3rd gen accessories such as USB cable, Power adapter, HDMI extender, Chromecast HDMI dongle, and quick installation guide.
- Then utilize the HDMI dongle and then attach this dongle to the Google Chromecast’s HDMI port. This port is located on the front side.
- Presently, utilize a power cable that comes with the Chromecast box. One end of this cable is attached to the Chromecast and the other end to the USB port of your smart TV and power adapter.
- The power adapter is optional, this device is used to power the Chromecast. If your smart TV does not have a USB port then you can use the power adapter. The USB cable is attached to the power adapter.
- The HDMI extender is also optional. If the Chromecast is not directly fit to the TV then you can use an HDMI extender.
Now, the Google Chromecast 3rd generation installation process is successfully over. Afterwards, you can seamlessly join the Chromecast to the wi-fi network.
Steps for connecting the Google Chromecast 3rd gen to the TV
Google Chromecast is really very helpful for watching streaming videos and favorite web shows or movies on TV. If you also want to watch streaming videos on TV, then for this you have to connect to Google Chromecast TV. If you think about how to connect Google Chromecast 3 to TV, then some steps are given below by which you can easily connect Google Chromecast to TV.
- First and foremost, you can power up the Google Chromecast. You can use a power adapter and power cable. The power cable is to be plugged into the Chromecast’s USB port. And the power cable’s adapter is plugged into the power outlet nearby the TV.
- You may also use the TV’s USB port to power the Google Chromecast 3rd generation. The other port of the USB cable is to be plugged into the TV’s USB port.
- Now, locate the HDMI port on your TV. This post is situated on the backside of the TV.
- Then, utilize the Google Chromecast and plug the Chromecast into the TV’s HDMI port.
- If the HDMI Google Chromecast is correctly connected to the TV, you can see the Chromecast setup screen on TV as shown below.
Thus, the Google Chromecast- 3rd gen is successfully connected to the TV.
Manual of the Google Chromecast 3rd Generation
The Google Chromecast is a superior networking device for streaming, favorite shows, movies, and others. This is an entertainment source and quickly connects to the TV. If you think about how to use the Google Chromecast 3rd gen, how to factory reset Google Chromecast 3rd generation, and its specification. Then you can use the Google Chromecast 3rd gen manual. This manual is actually helpful and it delivers all the information related to the Chromecast such as the connectivity technology of this Chromecast is Wi-Fi 802.11ac, 2.4 GHz/5 GHz; the video output resolution is 1920×1080 Pixels; the google Chromecast 3rd generation model number is GA00439; compatible with Netflix, Hulu, Disney+, Spotify, Youtube, and more.
Setup steps of the Google Chromecast 3rd generation
The setup of the Google Chromecast is very important. If you don’t set up the Chromecast then you can’t stream the videos and not watch the favorite shows. The Google Home app is absolutely beneficial to do the google Chromecast 3rd gen setup.
- To set up the Chromecast, you can make sure your mobile phone is properly connected to the wi-fi router. If it is not connected then you can turn on the wifi in your mobile phone and use the wifi network. Then connect the mobile phone to the wifi router.
- You can visit the app store on your smart mobile phone and then install the Google Home app. You may also install the app by scanning the QR code of Google Chromecast and then the app is installed.
- After installing the app, you can open it, and then the home screen will pop up. You can tap “get started”.
- Then, display three icons such as mute, setting, and add + icon. You can tab +icon and then tap the options “setup device”.
- After tapping the option, the new device option is there you can tap this option. And Add the Google Chromecast to the app.
- You can see the code on your TV, after seeing it you can input it into the app.
- Then your Google Chromecast is added to the google home app.
- Now, connect the google Chromecast to the wi-fi network. Select the wi-fi network in the following list and input the network password in the password field.
Finally, the Google Chromecast 3rd generation setup is entirely done. You seamlessly stream the videos on youtube, Netflix, Hulu, disney+, and more.
Troubleshooting steps of the Google Chromecast 3rd generation
Sometimes the problem is created in google Chromecast like nothings show on the TV screen, my PC, TV, and other devices do not find Chromecast streaming device, not turning ON, not connecting to the wi-fi. Then the several given below Google Chromecast 3rd gen troubleshooting steps, by which you quickly remove the problem.
- The Google Chromecast 3rd gen not turning ON, then you can verify the power adapter is properly plugged into the power source. Also, verify the power source is receiving the current. Sometimes the power cable is loose, that’s why the Chromecast is not turning ON. Then you can tightly attach the power cable to the Chromecast.
- Sometimes nothing shows on the TV screen. Then the solution is you can power off the Chromecast and then again turn it ON. Check the Light status of the Google Chromecast.
- The Google Chromecast-3rd gen is not connecting to the wifi then you can verify the wifi router is powered ON. The Google Chromecast is within the wifi router range. If the router is far away from the Chromecast then the Google Chromecast is not connected.
- The Google Chromecast-3rd generation is not connecting to the TV then you verify you connect the Chromecast to the HDMI port of the TV.
- If the Google Chromecast 3rd generation is not working then you can locate the reset button. Afterwards, do the rest of the Chromecast.
Review of the Google Chromecast 3rd gen
In my scenario, the Google Chromecast 3rd gen review is, it is a better and most reliable networking device for TV. With this device, you can watch favorite shows and movies, stream HD videos, listen to music, and more. The Google Chromecast 3rd gen setting is easy to process with the Google Home app. With this app, the Chromecast is quickly connected to the wi-fi network without any interference. The Chromecast supports up to1080p resolution videos. This Chromecast comes with useful components. With these components, you can hassle-free install the streaming device.
A micro USB port is there on the opposite edge of the Chromecast. The LED light is also there on the right side and left side to the reset button. The reset button is very beneficial to do the reset of the Chromecast. Thus, the Google Chromecast 3rd generation is an absolutely superior networking device for streaming, watching favorite movies, music, and others on TV.
If the Google Chromecast is not working then what should I do?
If the Google Chromecast 3rd gen is not working then the solution is you can unplug it and then power it off with the power ON/OFF button. After 1-2 minutes again, replug into the power source and turn ON the Chromecast.
How do I fix my Google Chromecast saying no signal?
The Chromecast saying no signal then ensures the Chromecast 3rd generation is plugged into the electric outlet while using the power adapter and cord. The LED light on the side of the Chromecast should be a blink.
What should I do if my TV is not picking up my Google Chromecast 3rd gen?
You make sure that your TV is turned ON and the Chromecast is also turned ON. To fix the problem you can reboot your Google Chromecast. Then, unplug the power cable from the Chromecast device.
Why does my Chromecast 3rd generation keep disconnecting from WiFi?
You make sure the wi-fi is set up properly. If you don’t set it up properly then the wi-fi is disconnecting repeatedly. You can utilize the google home app and then do the setup of the Google chromecast.
Can Alexa connect to Google Chromecast 3rd gen?
The Chromecast uses Google technology, and Alex uses Amazon technology. Both the devices are different, the Alexa will not work with Google Chromecast 3rd generation.
Can I manually connect Google Assistant to Google chromecast?
To connect the Google assistant to the Chromecast, you can open the Google Home app and then press the menu button in the left-hand corner. Then press the +icon and add the Google Assistant to the Chromecast.
How Do I reset the Google Chromecast 3rd gen?
The Google Chromecast streaming device comes with the reset button. With this button, you can do Google Chromecast 3rd generation factory reset. Then, again do the setup with the Google Home app.