The Windows installation has become very easy as compared to the old days. If you had bought a new PC without an OS, then you need a Pen drive and a PC with an internet connection. But if you don’t have these two, then employ a USB flash drive from Microsoft. This guide will help you to install Windows 10 on your PC. Now create a bootable Windows 10 USB. Utilize Pen Drive or DVD to create an installation media. Before that, check whether your PC meets the minimum requirements to install Windows 10.
System Requirements To install Windows 10
Your system device must meet these minimum requirements to install it. These are as follows.
Ensure that you are running with the latest version of Windows SP1 or Windows 8.1 to upgrade if you are installing on an old computer. Otherwise, check the below requirements for your new PC.
- Processor- The CPU processor in the system device should be 1 GHz or higher.or SoC
- RAM- The minimum RAM required for the PC is 1 GB for 32 bit while 2 GB for 64 bit.
- Hard Disk- The hard disk space should be 16 GB for 32 bit while 32 GB for 64 bit.
- Graphic card- DirectX or higher with WSSM 1.0 driver is the minimum graphic card needed to install Windows 10. However, the display should be 800*600. After knowing the minimum requirements for the PC, you can go ahead to create installation media for your computer.
Create Installation Media on your PC
Chase the Microsoft official web address from the browser to create Windows 10 installation media. Launch the tool and select Create installation media for PC. Pick your desired language, edition, and architecture on the next interface. It will request to pick the source from which you are going to copy the files. Next, choose the USB flash drive and remain quiet until the Windows 10 files have been copied to the PC. It may take some time, depending on the internet throughput. After accomplishing the above procedure, you are good to go for Windows 10 installation on your PC.
How to Install a Windows 10 on a New PC?
The actual installation process of Windows 10 on your PC starts here. After successfully creating a media installation on your computer, you are good to go for the installation process. Just go after these straightforward instructions to install it.
- Attach the Windows 10 USB drive to your PC and turn it on. If your PC doesn’t boot by itself, then customize the boot order. To these orders, push one of the manufacturer keys on your PC such as Delete, Esc, F1, F2, F10, F11, or F12. After reaching the BIOS/UEFI settings, go to the boot option.
- If you don’t know the key, go online to hunt for the correct key. See the first boot screen to recognize the key. If you have received the manual or other documentation with your PC, it must contain the details to access the UEFI/BIOS settings. Modify the order to move the USB installation drive on the peak and hit save. Now your PC boots by itself whenever you join the USB drive. After modifying the boot order for your computer, you are good to go for the setup interface.
- The Windows 10 setup interface starts from here. After reaching the Windows setup interface, pick the desired language and select currency format with time. Click next and then install now to initiate the installation operation. It will demand you to type the Windows product key. If you have a key, then type it. Entering the product key will activate your Windows and be apt to perform accurately. Otherwise, pick I don’t have a product key. It will request you to pick the Windows 10 version if you don’t have the key.
- Next, the installer will request to pick the type of installation from custom or Upgrade. . As you are installing the Windows for the first time, choose custom and then next to move forward. On the next interface, pick the hard drive where you are going to install Windows 10. Now create multiple disk portions such as Local Disk C, Local Disk D, Local Disk E or Local Disk F. Pick one of the Local Disks to install the Windows on your PC and click Next.
- You will notice that Windows 10 will be installed automatically. It may demand you to modify the settings. Pick the settings as per your need. After two or three minutes, the PC restarts by itself.
Once the PC reboot by itself, Windows is successfully installed. You can enjoy games, work on Microsoft Office, and do more kinds of stuff now. The Windows Defender Exploit Guard scans for viruses and malware. It provides better protection than the previous Windows version.