LazyPro Nextbox wifi extender
The LazyPro Nextbox wifi extender boosts up the existing wifi range up to 3000 square feet area. You can enjoy its dual-band technology that provides 2.4GHz and 5GHz frequencies band for streaming HD videos, games, and transfer files. Besides this, you can operate its network in your rooms, garden, corridor, garage with optimum signal coverage. Moreover, 1200 megabits per second is its data transfer rate. It eliminates the dead zones of its network and transfers fast network range. You can connect its network up to 32 devices simultaneously. This wifi repeater takes a few minutes to set up.
But, before its installation, it should keep in mind that you should place it near the router for better signal range. Besides, it has two directional antennas that transmit more wifi coverage to your destination. It also has a WPS (wifi protected setup) button that takes 5 seconds to connect. Moreover, its fast gigabit ethernet port transfer a strong wifi connection to your computers, laptops, smartphone, tablets. If you have any doubt regarding it, so read its manual guide.
Technical specification of the LazyPro Nextbox wifi extender
These are the technical specification of the LazyPro Nextbox wifi repeater:
- Dimension- 4.84 x 4.02 x 3.58 inches
- ASIN- B09NF19SZC
- Weight- 9 ounces
- Communication Standard- 5 GHz Radio Frequency
- Wifi speed- 867 Mbps
- Security encryption- WPA/WPA2 PSK Mixed
- Ethernet port and WPS button, power button, reset button
The above-mentioned technical specifications keep distinct your Nextbox wifi extender from the others extenders.
LazyPro Nextbox wifi extender Manual
The manual guide provides full-fledged information about the following questions regarding your extender.
- How to set up the LazyPro Nextbox extender?
- How to change its password?
- Does it work with all routers?
- What is the meaning of different LED lights on the extender?
- How to reboot the LazyPro Nextbox extender?
- How to update the firmware of the extender?
All details will receive in the manual guide that help you to solve all your doubts regarding it.
The LazyPro Nextbox wifi extender has different LED lights that indicate different symbols that we will explain here:
– (1) When the power LED is ON, it shows it has proper power supply.. (2) Power LED OFF indicates that it is turned off.
WPS (wifi protected setup) LED
– (1) When the WPS (wifi protected setup) LED light turns on, it is a symbol of a good paring connection. (2) But, it blinks, it indicates some error. (3) When the WPS LED light is off, it means your extender is not connected through the WPS method.
– (1) It illuminates green light, it is the symbol of a good signal. (2) The signal LED light blinks red light due to poor network range.
LaxyPro Nextbox wifi extender instructions
Before the installation of your extender, you must obey these instructions:
- You should not plug it in the kitchen and obstructed area.
- Mount it near the router for better connectivity.
- Do not mount the LazyPro Nextbox extender in a congested area.
LazyPro 1200Mbps WiFi Booster setup
Nextbox extender provides full network coverage in all directions. If you are sitting in any corner of your home, so do not worry about a strong network. You can operate your wifi extender in an AP mode. Utilize its robust network and streaming unlimited without any buffering issue. Now, we will explain its setup guide in the following steps:
- First of all, unbox it and assemble all hardware accessories: power adapter, ethernet cable, wifi extender.
- Then, you should plug the Nextbox wifi extender near the router for better signal range and better performance.
- After that, connect the LazyPro Nextbox wifi booster with the router through a wired or wireless connection.
- Then, turn on the power button of the extender.
- Moreover, when the wifi extender is connected properly. Then, go to the wifi setting of your computer, laptop, smartphone, tablet.
- After that, select the wifi network of the LazyPro wifi extender from the list of network names.
- Then, click on the connect option.
- Now, you can see your computer, laptop, tablet, etc. will connect to its seamless network.
Steps for the Nextbox wifi extender login
If you want to view or change the configuration of the LazyPro Nextbox wifi extender. Then, follow these mentioned steps:
- First of all, go to the web browser of the computer, laptop.
- Then, enter the Nextbox wifi extender IP address.
- After that enter the username and the default password for the nextbox wifi extender login.
- Now, an administration page will open. You can view or modify the setting of your wifi extender.
Change the Language
If you want to modify the language setting of the LazyPro Nextbox wifi extender. Just follow these below points:
- Firstly, go to the computer, laptop screen and type the IP address of your extender.
- Subsequently, enter the username and password and click on the login.
- After that, a new page will open.
- Go to the setting option and click on the language icon.
- Then, select the language according to your convenience and click on apply.
Change the LazyPro Nextbox extender password
If you want to change the password of your extender for security purposes. Therefore, these steps will guide you on how to change the password of your LazyPro Nextbox extender:
- Initially, go to the web browser of your computer, laptop.
- Then, enter the internet protocol address of your dual band wifi extender.
- After that, type the username and default password and click on the login.
- In the meanwhile, an administration will appear.
- Click on the management option and enter the new password. The new password should be strong.
- Then, click on the Save button.
LazyPro extender not connecting
Sometimes it does not connect due to multifarious reasons like faulty power adapter, entering the wrong password, etc. Now, we will discuss some important steps to get rid of this problem:
- First of all, make sure it is properly connected to the router.
- Then, check it has a proper power supply.
- If the power adapter is faulty, meanwhile replace it.
- Place your wifi extender in a signal zone for its better performance.
- Again connect its wifi network by entering the correct password.
- Change the direction of its antennas.
- Ensure that the internet connection is proper. If there is no internet connection, contact your internet service provider.
So the above-mentioned steps will definitely resolve your Nextbox range extender issue.
LazyPro Nexbox wifi extender not connecting to the router
Sometimes the Nextbox wifi extender does not connect to the router due to multifarious reasons that we will explain here:
- Due to the improper setup.
- The firmware of the router might be obsolete.
- The placement of the router and extender would be far.
- The improper internet connection.
Follow these troubleshooting tricks to get rid of the above issue:
- Update the outdated firmware of the router.
- Relocate the position of the router and extender near to each other.
- Contact your internet service provider for technical help.
- Check the wired connection.
LazyPro wifi extender firmware update
The obsolete version of the firmware of your extender needs to be updated. Otherwise, it will stop to functionate of your wifi extender. These are the following steps to update the outdated firmware:
- Initially, enter the Internet protocol(IP) address in the web browser of your connected device.
- After that, enter the username and the Nextbox wifi extender default password.
- Then, an administration window will open.
- Click on the firmware update.
- After a while, your outdated firmware will update.
LazyPro wifi extender reset
If still, your extender has some major issues. Therefore reset will surely remove it. Now, follow these below steps:
- First of all, press the reset button that is located on the backside edge of it with the help of a pin or sharp object.
- Hold it for at least a few seconds and then release it.
Now, after a while, the reset process will complete.
The reset will erase the existing setting of your wifi extender. Therefore, set up the setting and feature of your LazyPro Nextbox wifi booster.
LazyPro wifi extender review
The Nextbox wifi extender extends your existing wifi speed with its dual-band technology. Its compact size can be easily adjusted and you can even install it effortlessly. With the help of its network, you can watch movies, play online games, and transfer files without any obstacles. Moreover, its signal indicator indicates its best place for optimal signal range and better performance. If you have any issue regarding the LazyPro Nextbox wifi extender, you can take the help of a technical assistant. So, they will solve your issues in a short period of time. Besides this, your confidential information will be safe by its encrypted security feature.
Question- Will it support Alexa devices?
Answer- Yes it supports Alexa/ Echo devices, tablets.
Question- Does the LazyPro Nextbox wifi extender connect with a wireless security camera?
Question- Can I connect it with a wired connection?
Answer- Definitely, you can connect it with a wired connection by ethernet port.
Question- Does the LazyPro Nextbox wifi repeater support 5GHz channels?
Question- How many devices it connects?
Answer- It connects up to 32 devices at the same time.
Question- What does the red Led light indicate?
Answer- It is the signal of poor internet connection of your LazyPro wifi range extender.