The Netgear EX3700 Extender is an ingenious and outstanding system that is made up only for netter. It works with any mediocre router that has a 2.4 and 5GHz WiFi capability. You can useful in boosting the signal range of your existing router. It can be connected with the 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac access points, wireless routers, or gateways. After Ex3700 Netgear wifi extender Setup you will be able to access Internet in the wifi dead zones of your hom. Today, we will learn ex3700 setup via www.mywifiext.net which is the web management page of this range extender. It is a Smart Connect System that connects up to 15 devices at one time.
Additionally, the Netgear EX3700 Wi-Fi Range Extender only takes a 2-Minute for its WPS Setup. You can use the WPS to connect this AC750 range extender with your existing router via the one push-button configuration method. So, lets setup your device now and after setup you can also run a speedtest too.
Netgear EX3700 Dual-band WiFi Range Extender Features
The Netgear ex3700 WiFi range extender mainly intends to exaggerate the existing router range and diminish interference. Following are the amazing features of the Netgear EX3700 Extender.
1. Gain the Simultaneous Dual-Band WiFi connectivity
The Netgear Range Extender exaggerates your existing device’s dual-band (2.4 & 5GHz) WiFi connection. It exaggerates the signal range of approximately up to 750Mbps through dual-band Wifi connection, which may decrease interruption.
2. Works With FastLane™ Technology
It is a single wireless system that increases the WiFi signal bands to set one high-speed connection. It is an outstanding wireless network especially for HD streaming, online data transmission, & online gaming experience.
3. Let’s Get the Ethernet Port Connection
You have to integrate your wired device similar to a game console or a smart WiFi enabling TV to your WiFi network connection.
4. Most useful External Antennas
The Netgear ex3700 WiFi range extender is advantageous for obtaining more useful WiFi coverage. In addition, the ex3700 WiFi range extender supports the WPA/WPA2 and WEP wireless security protocols.
5. Works with Two WiFi Modes
Moreover, the Netgear AC750 WiFi range extender, fortunately, intends to extend the existing WiFi connection and form a unique AC WiFi access point connection.
6. Netgear Wifi range extender ex3700 Setup too easy & simple
You might finish the Netgear ex3700 setup just with a push of the button. It provides up to 750Mbps Speed of your router after finishing the setup. You may use the NETGEAR WiFi Analytics app for android (This app is still not available for iOS), to control and manage this device in an optimal location.
Steps for the Netgear ex3700 WiFi extender setup
Here are the following attributes to the Netgear Ex3700 repeater setup, let’s know them.
1. Netgear WIFi range Extender EX3700 installation
- In the beginning, you need to install the Netgear AC750 Extender.
- Plug your Ex3700 WiFi extender in the same room as your original WiFi router. After setup you may take it to different location and you won’t need to setup it again.
- Make sure your router should be already setup and having working Internet.
- You need to wait for a minute for the power LED to light amber and afterwards it turns green.
- In case, if the EX3700 range extender power LED does not amber, then press the Power On & Off button of the EX3700 that is available on the side. If still you don’t have green power led then press the reset button with the help of paper clip for around 10 secs, while the extender is plugged in to the wall.
Watch on YouTube: Reset Netgear EX3700
(i) Steps for the Netgear ex3700 WPS setup
Generally, the Netgear Wi-Fi Protected Setup (WPS) allows you to join a protected WiFi network without entering the Netgear network name and password. If you think, “how do I set up my Netgear wifi range extender ex3700 with WPS” then let us teach you right away.
- First and foremost, you have to press the WPS button on your ext. You can find the button on the side panel of the extender.
- Wait until you see a WPS LED flashing.
- Now within two minutes, you will have to also press the WPS button on your available router or access point.
- Once the WPS LED of the ex 3700 extender is solid green, it confirms the successful connection between the two.
- The Router Connection LED will also lit on your extender. Now goto settings and then to wifi list there you will see your extender network name showing up with your “Homenetworkname_EXT”.
(ii) Steps for the Netgear ex3700 setup without WPS
Here in below, some steps mentioned in the series for the Netgear Ex3700 access point setup. Let’s follow them.
- Connect the Netgear ac750 ex3700 WiFi extender network first to your Wifi enabling device.
- Open a web browser to go directly to the mywifiext web admin panel.
- Search http://www.mywifiext.net or input the Netgear EX3700 extender default IP 192.168.1.250.
- Now, you will log in to the Netgear WiFi extender.
Let’s apply these steps when the Router Link LED does not flash
If your Router Link LED does not blink, then you are simply trying again to make a link between your range extender and router. If it still does not flash, then you may set it up by Browser.
Change the Network channel of the Netgear EX3700 Extender
Here are the steps to modify the network channel for connecting your 2.4Ghz and 5Ghz band supportive internet-enabled device.
- If your Netgear WiFi router has worked on the 5GHz band then attach the EX3700 WiFi extender to the 5GHz band.
- After this, locate the Netgear extender current network name on the WAN settings page of your computer or WiFi-enabled device.
- Natively, the Netgear extender forms two new vast WiFi networks. The Netgear AC750 WiFi extender’s new WiFi network names are exclusively based upon your current WiFi router network name, with the _EXT extension at the end of the WiFi network name.
- It may be like your Mediocre WiFi router network name- MyNetworkName and the EX3700 WiFi extended device network names be like- MyNetworkName_2GEXT and MyNetworkName_5GEXT.
- Link your laptop, computer or other WiFi enabling devices to an extended WiFi network.
- To connect your computer with the range extender network, you might use the same WiFi password that’s used by you for a WiFi router.
Does your Netgear EX3700 extender internet connection feeble?
There are the following steps to fixing the Netgear ex3700: no power and the internet connection is too poor. Then, resolve it, just do this.
- Initially, unplug the Ex3700 (AC750) Wi-Fi extender and reposition it to a further location nearer to the zone with an inadequate WiFi signal connection.
- Additionally, also justify the location that you pick, it must be within the spectrum of your current WiFi router network.
- Now, again plug the wireless range booster or extender into an electrical power outlet.
- Wait for the Netgear ex3700 power light amber. After this, it turns green.
- In case, the Netgear AC750 (EX3700) Power consumption LED does not flash, then you will have to plough the extender power On & Off button on the side panel of the extender.
- Apart from this, also justify the Router Link LED that’s located on the front panel. It helps you to choose a zone where the Netgear extender-to-router link is optimal.
Steps for the Netgear ex3700 login
Following are the steps to the Netgear WiFi range extender EX3700 login.
- Create an account for accessing the Netgear EX3700 login page.
- Fill all the fields with your genuine information and go ahead.
- To login to the Netgear extender directly, only enter the Netgear ex3700 username and password.
- Click on the Netgear ac750 (ex3700) login.
- The Netgear Genie page will open after moving on to the next page.
- Click on the Netgear ac750 access point setup or if you would like to use the Netgear AC750 wifi range extender model EX3700 setup then click on the WiFi range extender.
- Wait, after a while, it scans your extended device name and customizes the network settings.
Steps for the Netgear ac750 ex3700 configuration
Here below, some steps for the Netgear AC750 setup.
- If you do not want to use both band Wi-Fi connections then customize the 2.4 GHz WiFi Networks or the 5 GHz WiFi Networks settings. Clear both of them first.
- Enter the Netgear ex3700 default password to change the Netgear AC750 change wifi channel.
- Also, set the Netgear Ex3700 SSID (network name) or set the new Netgear wifi extender password for the new extended WiFi connection.
- Save it and use it when you have Netgear ex3700 connected to your Wi-Fi enabling device.
- After that, also configure your range extender in another setting like updating the Netgear ex3700 latest firmware, must do Netgear ac750 wi-fi range extender factory reset, etc.
Watch on YouTube: Firmware update netgear EX3700 extender.
So, the aforementioned steps are given for the Netgear ac750 wi-fi range extender setup without WPS. Let’s use it and make a connection between your WiFi device.
Tricks or Tips for the Netgear EX3700 Extender Troubleshooting
Let’s apply these below-mentioned tricks & tips to tackle the AC750 WiF Range Extender several problems.
- When the Netgear Ex3700 is not working or has no power, it means the range extender is not installed accurately. So, let’s install it again. If the Netgear extender is not working, kindly reboot the power cycle of your extender and router. Surely, it works now.
- If the Netgear ex3700 does not connect to the router, it means your range extender is not placed in the perfect location. You should find another location for your extender and place it there to tackle the issue.
- Use the Ethernet internet connection to connect the range extender with the internet connection. In case, if the Netgear ac750 wi-fi range extender no internet shows after using the cable, then configure the network settings to tackle this issue.
- If the Netgear extender AC750 (EX3700) is green but has no internet, it means your router is connected with your extender, but the Netgear Ex3700 network is not compatible with your device. Choose the Netgear Ac750 access point mode and customize the network settings to fix it precisely.
- In case, if the Netgear ac750 wi-fi range extender device light is not on then simply check your device compatibility. If it would connect with only a 2.4Ghz band connection, then connect it again. If this issue persists, then simply reset your wireless range extender.
- Kindly update your range extender, in case the Netgear ex3700 5ghz not working or the Netgear 2.4ghz not working. Surely, updating the Netgear ex3700 custom firmware version helps you to tackle this issue.
Netgear EX3700 review
The Netgear- ac750 dual-band wi-fi range extender – white is the upcoming next-generation Wifi extender. It extends the signal range of your existing router into your home wider location. Check the Netgear ac750 WiFi range extender review in the UK or any location just through any selling platform. Moreover, the Netgear ex3700 price is not too high, it’s just $49.00. Read the Netgear ac750 wi-fi range extender Ex3700 manual to know all the Netgear – ac750 dual-band wi-fi range extender instructions. The Netgear WiFi booster ex3700 works very excellently and gives a better network range than your existing router. You can easily set the Netgear wifi range extender ex3700 setup with WPS or without WPS. If you are struggling with the feeble connection issue of your router then to tackle this issue, you should use NETGEAR AC750 WiFi Range Extender (EX3700-100INS). The Ex3700 WiFi extender has 56,183 ratings of the whole world customers with 3.8 out of 5 stars.
Netgear ex3700 specs
Netgear ac750 wifi range extender (ex3700) Wifi Technology : 802.11ac.
Wifi Performance : AC750 (750 Mbps)
Netgear AC750 (EX3700) Dimension: 6.71 x 3.91 x 5.51 cm; 272.16 Grams
Wifi Band : 2.4GHz and 5GHz.
Weight: 272 g
LAN/WAN Ports: One (1) 10/100 Mbps Gigabit Ethernet port with auto-sensing technology.
Netgear Ex3700 releasing date: 1 January 2017
A number of USB 2.0 Ports: 1
Model number: EX3700-100NAS
Netgear EX3700 Extender Key Features: It provides Dual Band WiFi up to 750Mbps.
Wireless connection type: 802.11n, 802.11b, 802.11a, 802.11g, 802.11ac