The Netgear mr1100 is a mobile router, and sometimes it creates problems at the time of its firmware update. Are you facing the Netgear mr1100 firmware update not downloading? If so, you should carefully understand this problem that we are discussing. If your Netgear mr1100 update firmware is not downloading, you should keep waiting for at least 30 minutes and do not procrastinate with the Netgear mr1100 router because it takes time to download the updated version of firmware software. Due to the internet issue, the updated firmware of the Netgear mr1100 router is not able to be downloaded.
Sometimes, your mobile is not properly connected, and there is more distance between your mobile phone and your Netgear mr1100 router; that’s why it is not able to download the updated software. Moreover, you can turn off the main power button of the Netgear mr1100 router, and after a few minutes, again turn on the power button of your Mr1100 router. Then, try it again on your device to update its firmware.
What are the reasons for the Netgear mr1100 firmware update not downloading
Do you want to know why the Netgear mr1100 router is not downloading the updated firmware? So, you should carefully read the reasons that we are discussing below. There are many reasons for the download problem at the time of the updated firmware of the Netgear mr1100 router. These are the following reasons:
1. Netgear mr1100 router stops working
Sometimes, the Netgear mr1100 router stops working at the time of firmware update, so it creates a hurdle in the downloading process. This is a huge issue and it needs to be solved. Otherwise, your connected devices to the Netgear mr1100 router will not be able to work properly.
2. Internet issue
Internet issues also create a big hindrance in the path of the Netgear mr1100 updated firmware downloading process. You can take the help of your internet service provider(ISP) for not having a proper network range of the internet. ISP guides you to overcome the internet issue.
3. Mobile is not properly connected with your Netgear mr1100
When your mobile phone does not properly connect with the Netgear mr1100 router, router firmware will not be able to download. Meanwhile, you should carefully check your connected device mobile phone at the time of downloading the updated firmware of the Netgear mr1100 router; it is properly connected or not.
4. Ethernet cable damage
Most of the time, the ethernet cable of the wifi network may be damaged; that is the reason your updated firmware is not getting downloaded.
Troubleshooting keypoints Netgear mr1100 firmware update not downloading
Let’s discuss the troubleshooting key points of the Netgear mr1100 router to solve the updated firmware downloading error. These are the following troubleshooting points that will really help you a lot :
- Firstly, place your Netgear mr1100 router and mobile phone near to each other.
- Check your network range.
- Install the Netgear nighthawk app on your mobile phone and you can easily monitor your Netgear mr1100 performance.
- Carefully read the manual of the Netgear mr1100 router.
- Check your Netgear mr1100 router setting.
- Again install your Netgear mr1100 router firmware software.
- Reboot your Netgear mr1100 router.
- Again set up your Netgear mr1100 router.
- Switch off your mobile phone that is connected to your Netgear wifi router and after some time, again switch on your mobile phone.
- You can get technical help that is available 24hours via phone or online.
You can read: routerlogin.net
These are the troubleshooting points that should be followed at the time of Netgear mr1100 router update firmware not download. But, still, your Netgear mr1100 router is not able to download the updated firmware. So, you should reset your Netgear mr1100 router at the end.
Reset the Netgear mr1100 router
For the Netgear mr1100 firmware update not downloading, resetting is the last option. Reset will make your Netgear mr1100 router look like a new one, and it will be able to download the updated firmware. These are many steps that should be followed at the time of resetting the Netgear mr1100 router:
- First thing, you should press the reset button of the Netgear mr1100 router with the help of a sharp object or pin and hold it for at least seven seconds.
- Then, release the Netgear mr1100 router reset button.
- Now, your Netgear mr1100 router is ready to be a new one after reset.
After resetting the Netgear mr1100 router, you can download your updated firmware software easily. But before that, configure all the settings of the Netgear mr1100 router again in your mobile phone. Now go to the update firmware option and download its latest firmware software from the phone.
Now, after carefully reading the above mentioned key points that we have discussed, I hope all your doubts have been cleared regarding the downloading problem at the time of the Netgear mr1100 router firmware update.