Want to enjoy more internet speed for games and other things in spite of number of devices connected?
Well so, here comes an amazing product for you – Netgear Nighthawk Mesh Wi-Fi system. You can enjoy fast video streaming and games on one or more devices by making it to your home. It works effectivity in 100Mbps internet speed and 3000 sq.ft. homes.
It provides amazing features by providing fast speed at every corner of your house. So, now eliminate your Wi-Fi dead zones and buffering with satellites by installing this. It has the latest WIFI technology which improves your network and provides with fastest internet speeds.
WIFI speeds combined up to 1.8Gbps lets your family members enjoy better streaming and faster gaming. By providing a strong connection up to 3000 sq, ft. it helps your family enjoy better quality videos and also eliminate WI-FI dead zones.
Netgear Nighthawk Mesh mk62 setup
- Connect your router to the modem and turn it on.
- With the hep of the Ethernet cable connect your internet port with the modem.
- Then connect the adaptor to the route and plug it into the outlet.
- Router LED will light this show that our adaptor is properly connected to the router.
- Then if your satellite is within the range of the router, it will automatically sync to the router.
- The blue color shows that the router and the satellite are successfully synced while the amber color shows that they failed to sync. Repeat the process if amber light is shown and make sure that your satellite is within the range of your router.
- With the help of the Ethernet cable, connect your router with the compute. One end should be connected to the Ethernet port of the computer while the other end to the Ethernet port on the router.
Netgear Nighthawk mesh mk62 log in
- Connect it to the WIFI network given on the router label.
- Join in and enter the WIFI password that is given on the router label.
- Then log in. Use the log in details if provided by your internet service provider for log-in.
- There is also a router login password which is used to log in to the router with the admin user name if you are using a web browser for router access.
- Then you can set your router manually, or use a web browser for the same.
- When you connect it to the router then enter www.routerlogin.net and a log-in window will open.
- By entering the user’s name and the password, you are logged in.
- Install the Nighthawk app by visiting Nighthawkapp.com on your mobile device.
- Connect your mobile device with the router’s WI-FI network by changing the settings of your device.
Click here to download nighthawk app
The foremost work is to update the satellite and then the router.
To check for the firmware update available follow these steps –
- Open the window by launching the web browser.
- By entering the same username and password as before, the log-in window opens.
- Then click on advanced> administration >router update>online update.
- Then click on the check button.
- If you find a new firmware update, click on the Yes button.
By following these steps, it downloads and updates the firmware.
Netgear Nighthawk mesh mk62 Reset process
You can change the admin password that was specified to you at the beginning.
- First, enable the admin password reset option so that it can help you to reset the password in case if it is forgotten.
- Open the login window
- Click advanced>administration>set password
- Click on the enable password reset check box
- Select two security questions and click on the apply button.
Now you can reset your password in case it is forgotten. For this, click on the CANCEL button on the login window.
Then you will enter into the serial number of the router which is given on the router label. Enter the serial number, then click on the CONTINUE button. Your serial number will be displayed and then enter your new password and click the NEXT button. You are done.
Netgear Nighthawk mesh mk62 not working
If you are facing difficulty in the working of your router, find about the main problem of it. Follow these steps to resolve your problem –
Network settings –
Check the network setting of your computer. Some internet servicer also provides you to use the MAC address of the computer initially registered on your account.
If satellite and router do not sync –
if there is a problem in syncing of the satellite and the router then place the satellite and the router in the same room. Press the sync button and wait for the LED to light. Or you can move the satellite to the new location and connect it to the power source.
Login problem –
check if both your computer and mobile are connected to the mesh mk62 system. If you have forgotten again the changed password then you can follow the steps above to reset the password.
Internet access denied –
If your internet access is denied then first check about your internet functioning. If it’s working then open the login window and click on the ADVANCED button. Check if your IP address is showing or not. If 0.0.0.0. is coming then your service provider has not provided you with the IP address.
If it’s showing then check if your router is connected with the IP address.
Troubleshoot a PPPoE connection –
If you are facing a problem in using PPPoE then open your login window. Click the ADVANCED button and then the Connection Status button. Check if the router is connected and if it’s not connected then click on the CONNECT button.
Netgear Nighthawk mesh 62 system review
It is the newest and the fastest version of the WIFI tested to date. Not only its quality but its pricing deserves it to be the topmost product. The cost of a two-piece is just $189.95 and you get a free Nighthawk mesh satellite with the purchase of 2-year Net gear Armor Antivirus protection.
It is the most powerful WIFI ever with 4X more capacity and a 40% increase in data throughput.
What should I do if my Net gear Nighthawk mesh mk62 is not working?
To fix this problem unplug the modem from the router and also the power adaptor. Then again plug-in.
What to do if I forgot my log-in password?
Open the login window and reset your password with the help of the serial number provided on your router. Note it only works if you have enabled the password reset option.
What does the amber light on the LED mean?
The amber light on the LED means that the satellite and the router are not synced. Connect it again and make sure that they both are in the same range. If it’s showing green light that means that the satellite and the router are synced properly.
How many devices can Net gear mesh mk62 can handle?
It can handle up to 32 devices. But your device speed can vary according to your internet speed. This makes it suitable for joint families to enjoy videos without interruption.
Is Net gear an internet provider?
No, it’s not an internet provider. You have to purchase an internet plan to access the internet services. It just expands the internet access to a limited range.
Also read: Netgear Mesh cbk752 Setup