Netgear Orbi AX4200 (RBK752) Tri-band WiFi System setup, review
In today’s era, the fastest internet connectivity has become so integral and indispensable that it is consider a basic need for individuals, not a luxury. In this fast-pace world, everything has been shift online. From attending school to office or making transactions and even the entertainment is available. To keep up with the speed of the world, you need a fast network to keep moving forward. It is so tiring every time when you are doing something important or attending any meeting, and it gets disrupte due to poor connection or meaningless slowdowns. Aren’t you tire of meaningless slowdowns and sluggish networks? Well this Netgear Orbi AX4200 (RBK752) Tri-band Mesh WiFi System can undoubtedly put a full stop to your internet issues.
It is the ultimate solution for these irritating connection issues. This is a whole-home system that covers about 5,000 sq. ft. with outstanding WIFI that speeds up to 4.2Gbps for over 40 devices!
FEATURES OF NETGEAR ORBI AX4200 (RBK752) MESH
- NETGEAR ORBI AX4200 is an incredible wireless mesh wifi system available with a combination of a router and a satellite. Both the units are neither huge nor lightweight.
- It is a tri-band which significantly strengthens the speed.
- ORBI AX4200 covers a large range of up to 5,000 sq. ft.
- It offers a wifi speed of 4.2Gbps.
- AX4200 can connect 40+ devices.
- It is pocket-friendly and costs effective.
- With the help of the Orbi application, the user can operate wifi settings, check data usage, and test the speed of the internet anywhere and anytime.
- It comes with an easy installation procedure which will take a few minutes.
- This weighs 5.46 pounds with dimensions 9.76 x 9.29 x 7.8 inches.
- It has a wide range of compatibility with any Internet Service Provider including satellite, fiber, cable, DSL, etc up to 2Gbps and ensures the quickest connectivity.
- ORBI allows the user to stream HD movies to more than one device, play games online, internet browsing, downloads, and work without buffering issues conveniently.
- It eliminates all the possible dead spots guaranteeing a smooth connection for all the devices.
Netgear Orbi AX4200 MANUAL
The Orbi RBK752 manual given with the same provides every information you need to know while setting up the Orbi Mesh Wi-Fi System. It explains all the steps from connecting to the network to use VPN to access your network as well as how to manage your Orbi Mesh Wifi system from your Orbi router web interface. The manual provides might refer to the Orbi router as the router and Orbi satellite as the satellite.
Orbi RBK752 LOGIN
Logins are categorize and serve different purposes. So here, are three different types of login mention so that you know which login to use when:
- Internet Service Login- This type of login is describe when your internet service provider (ISP) logs you into your internet service by providing you the login information in a letter or other ways.
- Wi-Fi network key or password- The given router and provide satellite is present with the same Wi-Fi network name(SSID) with all the information on the router label and satellite label.
- Router Login- This helps you to log into the router surface from a web browser as admin.
When you log in to Orbi, the router web interface is display. It can be use to change the router or satellite settings.
LOG INTO YOUR Netgear Orbi AX4200 (RBK752):
- Launch a web browser from your operating device (computer or mobile) that is connect to your Orbi network.
- Open orbilogin.com
- A login window opens.
- Enter the router admin username (which is admin) and password (it is the one you specify the first time that you log in). Both are case-sensitive. Then the basic homepage is display.
Netgear Orbi AX4200 (RBK752) Setup
To access your Orbi network, you can use the NETGEAR Orbi app from the Apple App Store or Google Play Store respectively.
Following are the steps to set up your Orbi Wi-Fi system with the Orbi app:
- Download the app on mobile from the Apple App Store or Google Play Store.
- Open Wi-Fi connection manager on your mobile.
- Connect your mobile with your Orbi Wi-Fi network.
- Launch the Orbi app.
You can either use a web browser to access the router and manually set up the router or it can be done automatically as well.
To automatically set up the router :
- Switch on your router.
- Ensure that your mobile or Wi-Fi-enable computer is connect to the router.
- Launch a web browser.
- The page display will depend on whether you have access the router before. The first time when you set up the internet connection, the browser will open the login page in orbilogin.com and if you have already set up the internet connection, press orbilogin.com in the address section for the browser to start the installation process.
- Follow the instructions provides on the screen and the router connects to the internet.
Netgear Orbi AX4200 (RBK752) FIRMWARE UPDATE:
Following are the steps mention to check for new firmware and update your Netgear Orbi AX4200 (RBK752) router and satellite.
- Launch a web browser from the working device (computer or mobile) that is connect to the Orbi network.
- Enter orbilogin.com and a login window will open.
- Fill the router admin user name column with the word admin and the password (one that you specify the first time that you logged in). The Basic home page is then displayed.
- Select ADVANCED>ADMINISTRATION>FIRMWARE UPDATE>ONLINE UPDATE. Then, the firmware update page displays.
- Press the check button and the router checks to see if new firmware is available.
- Also Press the update all button, if the new firmware is visible.
Note: Do not interrupt the update to avoid the risk of corrupting the firmware.
MANUALLY UPDATE FIRMWARE:
You can log into the router to manually upload the firmware on your satellite if a satellite is connects to your router. It is recommend that firmware on your satellite always be update first and then the router is update.
To Orbi rbk752 firmware your satellite’s firmware :
- Launch a web browser from the working device (computer or mobile) that is connect to your Orbi network.
- Enter orbilogin.com and the login window will open.
- Fill the router admin user name column with the word admin and password (you specified the first time you logged in) and the basic home page is displayed.
- Select ADVANCED>ADMINISTRATION>FIRMWARE UPDATE>MANUAL UPDATE. Then, the firmware update page displays.
- Click and select the box next to the satellite’s model name. In case you have more than one satellite, update one satellite at a time.
- Press the update button.
- Enter the same password that you use in the router in case the browser asks you for the admin password.
- Press the Browse button.
- Find and opt for the download satellite firmware file.
- Click the upload button.
- Once Orbi satellite finishes updating, select status and double-checks the firmware version.
Orbi router and satellite can be return to their factory settings. Make use of a paper clip (end side) or any such similar objects to press and hold the reset button on the back of the router or satellite for seven seconds until the LED blinks. The router or the satellite resets.
ENABLE PASSWORD RESET:
- First, launch a web browser from a Wi-Fi device or a computer that is connects to a network.
- Enter http://www.routerlogin.net and a login window will open.
- Fill the router admin user name column with the word admin and password which is by default ‘password’ and then, the basic home page is display.
- Select ADVANCED>ADMINISTRATION>SET PASSWORD. The password page is then display.
- Click on the enable password reset checkbox.
- Choose two security questions and answer them.
- Press the Apply button and settings will be save.
RESETTING THE ADMIN PASSWORD:
- Launch a web browser from a working device (computer or mobile) that is connects to the Orbi network.
- Enter orbilogin.net and a login window will open.
- Press the cancel button. In case of password reset is enable, you have to enter the router’s serial number which is on the router label.
- Fill in the router’s serial number in the provide field.
- Press the continue button and then you will be request to enter a new admin password and to set new security questions.
- Fill in the new security password and set new security questions and then click the next button then, your settings will be save.
- Press the login button and a login window will open.
- You can now log into your router with your new admin password.
WHEN YOU CANNOT ACCESS THE INTERNET:
- First, make sure that your wifi-enable device (computer or mobile) is connects to the orbi network.
- After the first step is check, ensure that your internet connection is working.
- Launch a web browser from a Wi-Fi device that is connects to the network.
- Enter orbilogin.com and a login window will be open.
- Fill the router admin user name column with the word admin and password with password (set by default). Then the basic home page will be display.
- Press the advance tab and the advance home page will be display.
- See that an IP address is shown.
- In case if 0.0.0.0 is visible then your router did not obtain an IP address from your internet service provider (ISP).
If your router cannot obtain an IP address from your service provider, force your cable or DSL modem to recognize your new router. You can do this by restarting your network. If it is still unable to obtain an IP address from ISP then one of the following problems might be there:
- your ISP might require a login program. So ask your ISP whether they require PPP or Ethernet(PPPoE).
- If it requires a login, then the login name and password might be set correctly.
- Assign the computer hostname of your ISP account as the account name if the ISP might check for your computer’s hostname.
- Do one of the following if your ISP allows only one Ethernet MAC address to connect to the internet-:
– Tell your ISP about your new network device and ask them to use the router’s MAC address.
-Configure the router to clone the computer’s MAC address.
TROUBLESHOOT WIFI CONNECTIVITY:
In case you are experiencing trouble in connecting to the Orbi Wi-Fi network, try to side the problem by referring to these following points-:
- Can the device that you are using find your Wi-Fi network?
- Does your device support the security that you are using for your Wi-Fi network (WPA3, WPA2, WPA)?
- Use an Ethernet cable to connect a computer to an Ethernet port to view the wifi settings for the router. Then log into the router and choose BASIC>WIRELESS.
Note: Press the apply button if you change the settings.
- Does your Wi-Fi-enabled computer or mobile support if you are trying to connect the 5GHz Wi-Fi band?
- In your area, did your computer or Wi-Fi device automatically connect to different Wi-Fi networks such as a Wi-Fi hotspot?
The latest versions of the well-designed Orbi RBK752 are-:
- The orbi router RBR750 (Firmware version)
- Netgear Orbi satellite RBS750 (Firmware version)
- Orbi application which can be downloads from Android
- Netgear orbi application which can be downloads from iOS.
Orbi RBK752 WiFi system also enables automatic firmware update. This process happens in the middle of the night between 1:00 a.m. and 4:00 a.m. local time. Since the Orbi router and the satellite are also an integral part of the updating process, hence the update restarts there is a possibility of losing connection to the internet for a few minutes. Here, comes the problem! But it can be solve if you make sure that your router is set to your local time zone. By this, you can easily avoid the inconvenience of firmware updates.
HOW TO ACCESS THE TIME ZONE SETTINGS-:
Just visit the rbi website, log in by using the administration password. Click on Advanced > Security > Schedule and set the time zone according to your preference.
Now you can say goodbye to buffering of WiFi and enjoy browsing anything with ultrafast connectivity.