AC3000 Tri-Band PoE Insight Managed Smart Cloud Wireless Access Point (WAC540)
The Netgear is a wireless Access point delivering the best performance Wi-Fi and high client density for enterprises. It requires reliable wireless network for all your business applications. It is managed by netgear insight for fully centralized real time monitoring. The WAC540 is having multi user MIMO to achieve speed up to Gbps, superior Wifi roaming and with 2 power over Ethernet 1Gb LAN Ports. It comes with market leading warranty to you.
The WAC540 is enough for applications like messaging tools, high quality calls or live meetings etc around the office to run it smoothly. This article explains about the features, set up and installations of Neatgeat AC3000 Tri band wifi access point WAC540.
The unboxing of neat gear wireless access point is quite easy and minimal. The box contains WAC540 wireless access point with DC Power Model.
What are the Features of Netgear AC3000 Tri bands WAC540?
- It is completely wireless dual band channel with one 2.4 GHz, 5GDz channels. You can get fast speed up to 1.2Gbps.
- It contains multiple access point allowing multiple configurations for faster with free internet.
- The access point should be compatible to devices like Wifi 4, 5, as well as 6.
- You will be able to connect to your pre existing router to set up and protect your wifi system.
- You can communicate easily by the support provided by MU-MIMO. This allows you to access connect by large number of users.
- It is very wider, extends with the help of Radio parts. It enables connections of Pc, laptop, gaming console etc.
- A device can be connected to least congested network for faster accessing internet.
- The Feature can be known as band steering, it allows administrator to balance to load for larger bandwidth or greater internet speed.
- The devices are superb and designed elegantly with surroundings.
The Main Features of NETGEAR AC3000 ACCESS POINT:
- The app is having remote cloud management and monitoring through their insight app or portal.
- You can use the app and easy to install through the NETGEAR app.
- There is advanced features for network administrator for load balancing.
- There is an adaptive client band steering to help the wireless clients which can be connect t the least congested wireless network.
- Improves the network performance and newer wireless clients.
- It is powered by PoE+or DC power adapter, gigabit ports for wired connections for easy installation process.
- One year free subscription included.
- The NETGEAR is a smart cloud wireless access point which is featuring MU-MIMO,
- The multi user MIMO Technology allowing access points to handle multiple data streams.
Management and Monitoring:
Remote cloud management is available through insight app or cloud portal with premium subscription.
Load Balancing and Band Steering:
Client load balancing is possible, enabled based on the channel utilization. Network administrator can load balancing for deployments through Rx RSSI and client threshold settings. Adaptive client band steering helping wireless clients to connect with the least congested maximum client threshold settings.
Mobility & Multi user MIMO Technology:
It supports OKC based on the layer 2 fast roaming as well as assisting roaming for clients. This Multi user MIMO technology can communicate with three radios, allowing larger number of clients to service simultaneously.
Setup and installation Procedure of WAC540 Access Point
Setting up WAC540 is very easy and hassle free, the following steps are needed to set up WAC540 Access Points.
Register NEATGEAR Insight App:
Netgear is having an android app for users. You can easily activate your warranty. It gives call support to the users from their netgear android app. What you need to do, just install the NETGEAR insight app from Google play store, register with your existing account details. If you are a new user, you can create an account by the instruction displayed. After you finished the login process, connect to your internet properly done. Before going to connect to your network, it allows you to use the setup.
You can connect to your Ethernet cable which is beside to the power button. Once your network is connected, you need to on access point. You need to check whether the LED Indictor is on or not. If the LED Light up yellow indicates that access point is booting. Once the booting is completed, access point light up green. You will see default IP access point 192.168.0.100 from DHCP server.
NETGEAR AC3000 Triband Access point Setup:
Once your access point is having an internet connection, you can set up the access point using your android phone or device. Let’s see the steps involved to set up the access point of NETGEAR AC3000.
- First of all, check whether you connected your mobile device with wifi or not. You will see the default wifi name and password at your access point label.
- You should change your login password for access point that is to be done after finishing the login process. The login details that are changing should be stronger and secure.
- Once your app is opened and login with your login credentials. Now you need to add or create network, click on plus sign which is shown at upper right side of the app.
- Click on add or create network button to discover the network and name your network, enter your device admin password. This admin password will helpful to your all devices for network connection.
- After that, you have to add access point to your account manually. For that, you need to add serial number, scan serial bar code to the access point.
- Create a new network and select one, after you connected to the insight cloud, ensure the connection is secure.
- During this process, your LED Light will be shown as blue.
- The NETGEAR will update automatically as it takes some time. When the time of firmware takes place, it blinks like yellow.
Deployment of NETGEAR AC3000 Access Point:
The NETGEAR setup is completed; you can choose suitable and accessible location for access point. Your elevated location is within the range of wifi coverage.
- Select an ideal location which is suitable to you, disconnect your access point and place at your own place.
- After the placement, reconnect the access point successfully done.
- This is how you can NETGEAR AC3000 is setup and installed.
NETGEAR AC3000 Wireless Access Point Modes:
There are many ways to set up of access point to the cloud. The NETGEAR setting up of managing devices and subscriptions which can be done using the app. If you want to use the NETGEAR app, you need to purchase premium subscription for accessing it. You only need to enter serial number manually done, configure your access point using the local browser through your wifi network. In case of access point is not discovering, disable the firewall or antivirus for temporary amount of time. Make sure you need to re-enable the apps once the access point has been discovered.
NETGEAR AC3000 Troubleshooting, warranty and Support:
It comes with five years warranty service which can be claimed using NETGEAR Insight app. The app is providing call support through phone for 90 days. The issues can be covered by technical experts, you can contact support team through chat which is available for 90 days time. The support coverage can be extended by buying the subscriptions. You can use the insight app which can be use for solving more troubleshooting and customer support.
How to Reset NETGEAR AC3000 Access Point?
There are some tips to follow to reset the device is very simple and easy which can be done in the below ways.
- You can use NETGEAR Insight app which is remotely reset your device without the physical key.
- Press and reset the button which locates behind the device known as back plate for the device.
NETGEAR AC3000 is a tri band business access point for the office; you can speed up the loss or transfer the interruptions. It gives very seamless experience and connects up to 600 devices. This is very easy and providing premium subscription from their insight app. You can access the app in your location, easily accessible from your office which is an ideal location for you. The Insight app is easy to use and designed as per user friendly, you can update firmware through this app. There is no need of physical being coming and updating the access point. The access point can be easy to use which is very easy elegant and not very tacky such as many routers. Overall products are user friendly and hassle free.