By the way, our country has progressed a lot, but the progress in technology is much better than the previous technology. In this new world, almost every day some technologies are developing. The most developed and happening among them and the one which is more trending recently, which controls your home all IR remote control devices that people use in their home. It is none other than the Orvibo Smart Magic Cube that allows people to control the multiple devices of their home through voice commands. Therefore, you can use your phone to control your home with a bunch of remotes and it permits your phone to function as a universal remote control.
This almost operates your smart 8000 and more appliances using IR-controlled home devices like air purifiers, smart TV, sound humidifier, music player, DVD player, STB Cable or Satellite TV, air conditioner projector, Apple or smart TV box, smart fan, etc. It is a more amazing way to execute your smart home. All old appliances and old generation brand IR devices perform like an initial part of the smart home. The ORVIBO Smart Home Hub IR Blaster Universal Remote Control is compatible with Google Home, Google Assistant, Siri, Alexa, or Orvibo magic cube app. Only connect the Orvibo magic cube with wi-fi to operate all your home appliances.
Features of the Orvibo CT10 Smart Magic Cube
The ORVIBO Smart Home Hub IR Blaster Universal Remote Control Magic Cube is a Wi-Fi remote control that includes essentially every kind of appliance in your home. It can control many IR remotes of multiple appliances. There are some amazing features of the Orvibo CT10 Smart Magic Cube.
1. Smart WiFi IR Blaster Magic Cube:
This Orvibo magic cube Home Assistant is a smart Remote that controls virtually every IR home device via smartphone. It’s an opportunity to acquire relief from all varieties of remote controllers which are present in your house. It attaches every IR appliance remote to one remote by using the Orvibo magic cube app. But for the functioning of your home appliances all remote with one remote, you have to connect this app with the proper internet.
2. One Smart Phone Can Control With Most IR Devices:
The Orvibo magic cube assists more than 8000 various kinds of IR appliances. The Orvibo magic cube compatible devices are TV, Air Conditioner, Fan, Homepod, smart TV Box, Projector, LED, DVD, Smart Home Speaker, or more remote control devices which are present in the market. Combine your home appliances with the Orvibo app and connect it with a well-built internet connection to operate all your devices anywhere.
3. Control with one smart remote with a voice command:
You can control the Orvibo magic cube with a voice command by using Alexa, Google Home, and home assistant. This Orvibo smart magic cube WiFi IR controller/remote works with all voice commands giving appliances, after connecting with the network. This is to change your home all remotes in one remote control and convert your home into a smart home. You can use the Orvibo magic cube blaster remote rather than all your home remote controllers.
4. Develop your way of life:
The Orvibo magic cube WiFi hub changes and develops your life day by day. This is one of the networking hubs which controls all IR appliances remotely with the one remote controller. After connecting all your remote-controlled devices with this hub, you can easily start the power of your electronic gadgets if it is connected with the electric power. Just give a voice command through Alexa, home assistant, or any other voice device and originate its power anywhere.
5. Let’s make your house closer to your preferences:
You can also connect the Orvibo magic cube Remote control to your air-conditioning. If you are outside of your home, just Chill down at your house before coming back home on a hot day.
If you do not want to know the highlights of Orvibo Magic cube CT10, then you can know its features from the above.
Orvibo WiFi Magic Cube IR Remote Control Installation
The Magic Cube is one of the greatest devices that can operate your remote of air-con, therefore any user can efficiently take control of their smartphones. Following are the points given for its installation.
1. Switch on the power of the Orvibo CT10W Smart Magic Cube:
Follow the below points to install and turn on the power of the Orvibo Wireless Smart Magic Cube.
- First of all, you take your Orvibo smart hub out of its packaging box.
- Also, take out all its other present necessity items from its packaging. So, they can be useful while installing your device.
- Now, plugin the Orvibo WiFi Magic Cube IR Remote Control with the electrical power socket by using the USB cable.
- The power LED light will blink after a few movements and it is shown that it is working now.
- So, connect this networking device with the Orvibo app to operate your home various appliances IR remote.
2. Connect the ORVIBO Smart Home Hub IR Blaster Universal Remote Control with App:
Here are some points are given for connecting the ORVIBO Smart Home Magic Hub Universal Remote Control with the wireless network or Lifeup application.
- Use the play store or https://www.orvibo.com (type it in the web interface URL) to install the Orvibo app or Lifeup app.
- Now, it is launched on your mobile phone, so, click on the start logo to display it on your mobile phone app screen.
- Login to Orvibo smart cube, by inserting its admin username or default password.
- Finish the Orvibo magic cube login process now by clicking on the “login” or “sign-in” option.
- Afterwards, add your home ORVIBO Universal remote control smart IR blaster hub with the Lifeup app or Orvibo app.
- Make sure your smartphone is uniting with your home network.
- Now, look on your Orvibo app screen, here you will display the name of your home hub, so click on it to add it to your smartphone app.
- Press the “+” sign option to add and after this to connect the Orvibo hub with the internet, you will enter your home network SSID (network name) and password.
- Now, the internet connection is established in your smart home hub and it is now ready for controlling your home remotely with the one smart Orvibo magic cube app.
- Lastly, choose your all IR remote control appliances to control it with your Mobile Phone & Voice Control. You can select any TV, STB, Homepod, music player, Projector, smart TV box, Sound, Programmable Timer, Fan, Air conditioner, Infrared Devices, etc.
- Now, save all your choosing devices for controlling your home all IR remotes.
3. Connect the ORVIBO (CT10W-B1VO) Smart Home Hub with Alexa, Google, Siri:
There are some steps to connecting the ORVIBO Smart Home Hub with its Compatible voice command Amazon Alexa, Google Assistant, Google Home, Siri.
- With Amazon Alexa, Google Home, and Siri, you can effortlessly hand-free control your home all IR remotely. You can only transmit a voice command to Alexa or another to replace the turn on and off lights of your home.
- Siri, Amazon Alexa or other voice commands also turn up and down the volume, change the channel, chill your home according to your room temperature, and increase fan speed, etc.
- So, connect the Orvibo magic cube with Alexa, install the “HomeMate app” first and add the Orvibo smart cube by following the above-given steps.
- First and foremost, open it to log in to the Amazon Alexa App, enter your email address/ mobile number and password etc. to login in.
- After this, click the home menu icon and pick the “Skills” under the home menu.
- Locate the “HomeMate” on the skill menu search bar, which now displays on your mobile screen app, so, click on “HomeMate Orvibo”.
- Now, tap on the enable option and log in to the HomeMate cloud login account with your device username or password.
- Finally, Amazon Alexa has been successfully combined with the Orvibo Magic Cube. Now, kindly connect your IR remote devices with Alexa which can be used with Alexa. After connecting it, you will click on the discover option to see your connecting devices.
Similarly, you can also connect your Google Home, Google Assistant, Google Home, and Siri to the Orvibo to control your home remotes with the voice commands. Hence, these are some amazing and step-by-step points to installing and connecting your Orvibo smart home hub with the power, internet and voice commands.
ORVIBO CT10W Magic Cube Manual
The Orvibo Magic cube manual comes in its packaging box. Through the Orvibo smart home hub user manual, you can get more than information regarding your new smart hub. It includes in their user manual many queries answered like: Does the Orvibo magic cube work with Amazon fire tv stick 4k? Is the Orvibo CT10 home hub compatible with IFTTT? Can I use this with Orvibo magic cube google assistant from wherever out of my house? Does my smartphone need to be connected to the same wifi connection as the Orvibo magic cube?
How does the Orvibo smart home hub IR blaster work to control the Hulu app on Vizio smart tv? How numerous devices can work with the Orvibo home hub? The Orvibo magic cube Home Assistant work? Does the Orvibo magic cube work with the AT & UVerse set-top box and is the Uverse set-top box a part of your library or does it have to be manually programmed? Why will the Orvibo app not bring up a set-top box? Apart from this, you can find more information regarding this Orvibo smart magic cube here.
ORVIBO CT10W-B1VO Magic Cube Setup
Here are some points that are given for replacing the settings or the Orvibo magic cube setup, so follow the below-given instruction.
- If the Orvibo app is already installed on your phone and your device is connected to it, then first of all you open this app.
- Your mobile phone’s internet will be turned on.
- So, if you want to change the settings of your Orvibo home hub, then you can directly go to its setup page.
- Go into the home settings< basic settings/advanced settings/update firmware/ factory reset< advanced settings.
- Now, an advanced settings page will appear on your mobile phone screen, so, select the network settings, if you want to replace the wireless or network settings.
- Open the network settings< select the 2.4GHz radio frequency again if it is not selected< change furthermore settings according to your hub requirements.
- Follow on-screen given directions/instructions and modify the settings of the Orvibo smart home hub IR blaster.
- Similarly, by following these directions, you can also update the Orvibo smart home hub firmware and use new features after updating it.
- Lastly, apply all the making modifications, after ticking on the “Apply” option.
So, these are some points regarding the Orvibo Magic cube Universal remote control setup. Follow these above-given points for replacing your smart hub settings.
ORVIBO Magic Cube (CT10W-B1VO) Troubleshooting guide
If your smart home hub is displaying various kinds of issues, then you can only follow the below-given points for the Orvibo magic cube CT10 troubleshooting.
- Sometimes, if the Orvibo smart home hub is not working, then you can reconnect the USB cable with your Orvibo hub to solve this issue. Switch on the power repeatedly and confirm that it is solved now.
- If the Orvibo magic cube does not work with Home Assistant, you just restart the internet connection of your mobile phone and use the home assistant again. After this, use it with your hub and confirm that your problem can be solved properly.
- The Orvibo app is not working sometimes, this issue can be caused by your mobile network being slow or your network connection is not available. So if you want to solve this, you just connect your mobile network to a router with a satin wifi connection and run this app again. Hopefully, your issue is solved now.
- Many times, the Orvibo smart home hub does not connect to the internet. To solve this, you have to either update the device or reconnect it to electric power.
- If your Orvibo smart home hub shows the error and does not operate with the voice commands. Then, reset the Orvibo smart home hub factory settings to solve this issue.
So, these are the following points that are given for solving the Orvibo smart home hub issues with this troubleshooting guide.
ORVIBO Magic Cube Review
The Orvibo WiFi Magic Cube IR Remote Controller is a great remote controller that operates all appliances remotes of your home with a single remote. In addition, you can remotely control almost all of your devices such as TV, HomePod, DVD Player, Music Player, Air conditioner, LED, and many more devices with a single remote from this Smart Hub. If you also want to make your home a smart home then you can subscribe to this hub. To obtain the Orvibo universal remote control smart IR blaster hub reviews, you can follow the given information here.
Specialties of the Orvibo magic cube smart IR controller:
The Orvibo magic cube Wi-Fi device is compatible with Google Home, Amazon Alexa, and Google Assistant voice commands. There are some astonishing highlights of this device are it is a superior and Smart WiFi IR Blaster Magic Cube that works very easily and fastly according to your voice command. By using the Orvibo hub Let’s make your house closer to your preferences. It is a smart IR controller device that can control your Smartphone, Most IR Devices, etc. To know more features of this device then you have to follow it from above. I already mentioned this device’s features above so get it from above.
Specification of the ORVIBO Smart Home Hub IR Blaster Universal Remote Control:
Product Dimensions: 2 x 2 x 2 inches, Item Weight: 5.6 ounces, ASIN: B089WG4LBC,
Power Input: 5V/1A with Micro USB, Operating Temperature: -20 – 50 Celsius degree, Infrared Frequency: 20-60 kHz, Size: 53 x 53 x 54 mm, Wireless Standard: WiFi 802.11 b/g/n 2.4GHz, Material: PC/ABS/TPU, Net weight: 102g, etc.
Compatible devices of the Orvibo CT10 smart home hub: Alexa, Google Home, Google Assistant, and Siri, etc.
Does the Orvibo magic cube work with Amazon fire tv stick 4k?
Of course yes, the Orvibo magic cube works with Amazon fire tv stick 4k. But for this, you have to connect this device with the Orvibo app.
Is the Orvibo CT10 home hub compatible with IFTTT?
Yes, the Orvibo CT10 home hub is compatible with IFTTT and also works with it.
Can I use this with Orvibo magic cube google assistant from wherever out of my house?
Obviously yes, you can use this with Orvibo magic cube google assistant from anywhere, you can even use it outside of your house.
Does my smartphone need to be connected to the same wifi connection as the Orvibo magic cube?
Of course yes, your smartphone requires being attached to the same wifi attachment as the Orvibo magic cube.
How does the Orvibo smart home hub IR blaster work to control the Hulu app on Vizio smart tv?
How numerous devices can work with the Orvibo home hub?
If almost most of the devices in your house are connected to the remote, then you just connect their remote to the Orvibo app, so that they too can be operated with the same remote.
How does the Orvibo magic cube Home Assistant work?
The Orvibo magic cube Home Assistant works after connecting with the Homemate app.
Does the Orvibo magic cube work with an AT & T U Verse set-top box?
Yes, the Orvibo smart home hub IR controller remote works with the AT & T Uverse set-top box.
Is the Uverse set-top box a part of the library of the Orvibo smart home hub?
Yes, the U Verse set-top box is a part of the Orvibo smart home hub library.
Does the Orvibo smart home hub have to be manually programmed?
After giving a voice command with the Orvibo magic cube google home or Alexa, the Orvibo smart home hub has to be manually programmed,
Why will the Orvibo app not bring up a set-top box?
If your Orvibo smart home hub series does not bring the set-top box then, add your set-top box, it is condensed as STB on the app or update the Orvibo magic cube firmware.
Is the Orvibo smart home hub compatible with the ductless Mitsubishi air conditioner/ heater?
Yes, it is compatible with the ductless Mitsubishi air conditioner/ heater.
Does the Orvibo smart home hub function with a timer so I can run it for say… an hour?
Yes, this is functions or operating with setting up the timer and running it for say an hour.
Will this Orvibo smart home hub integrate with Apple’s Homekit?
No, the Orvibo smart home hub integrates with Apple’s Homekit. but it is operated by Siri voice control against active displays.
Is the Orvibo smart home hub compatible with a 10-year-old Sony Bravia?
Yes, it is compatible with a 10-year-old Sony Bravia. If it does not work then update it.
I have a 15-year-old motorized skylight with an IR remote control. will I be able to connect to the Orvibo system?
Yes, it can connect to the 15-year-old motorized skylight with an IR remote control.
Will the Orvibo smart home hub work with JVC lt-49ma875 tv? I can’t find one that works?
Yes, the Orvibo smart home hub works with JVC lt-49ma875 tv. If it does not work then update it.
Do I need this Orvibo smart home hub device for each room or does it work with a view line like a conventional remote control?
Yes, you need one Orvibo smart IR universal remote hub per room. So, you can use it and solve your problem.
Why do we need to buy the Orvibo magic cube?
You can buy this Orvibo CT10W smart home hub IR controller to control your home appliances remotely with the one remote controller.