RBK53 Mesh WiFi System
The RBK53 Mesh WiFi System AC3000 Mesh WiFi Systemis a combination of three wifi systems including one wifi router and two satellites that provide fast network range to your home and outside. Moreover, it provides a 7500 square feet away network range with Tri-band technology. The Netgear Orbi wifi system provides an uninterrupted wifi range and eliminates the dead zones in the path of your network signal. With the help of the Orbi application on your mobile phone, you can protect your confidential information from cyberattacks.
This Orbi application and Netgear Armor provide stunning features that secure and monitor our activities on the internet. Therefore, with the help of Orbi application of the AC3000 Mesh WiFi System, the setup process is easy and fast and it consumes less time. Furthermore, the Orbi wifi system provides wifi backhaul for facilitating the streaming of HD video and gaming. Along with that, the Netgear Armor gives parental control facility and through it, you can manage and control your children’s activities during screen time.
Orbi mesh wifi system manual
Do you want to know the overall details about the Orbi mesh wifi system? The manual of it provides every little detail about its features, hardware installation, setup, and configuration,
troubleshooting tips, and review. Therefore, read and follow the manual of the Orbi wifi system to solve all your doubts. Therefore, the manual plays a very significant role in understanding this Orbi wifi system.
Netgear Orbi WiFi System technical specification
These are the following technical specification of the RBK53 Mesh WiFi System:
- The Orbi wifi system has six internal antennas that give the best amplifier.
- Moreover, this Netgear Orbi wifi system also uses MIMO technology and transmits more data to the connected device at the same time.
- It consists of Tri-band technology, including one 2.4 GHz frequency band and two 5 GHz frequency bands.
- Furthermore, the Orbi wifi system has non-volatile 512MB NAND flash memory and volatile 512MB RAM( random access memory).
- Netgear Orbi wifi system also has a quad-core 710MHz processor.
- Its Dimensions: 6.7 x 3.1 x 8.89 inches, and the Orbi router has four ethernet ports(10/100/100 Mbps), one WAN, and three LAN ports.
- The Orbi wifi system supports Amazon Alexa and Google Assistant, thus it makes the work easy for its users.
It secures your data through the wifi encrypted standard security 802.11i, 128.
Therefore, these technical specifications of the Orbi wifi router make your wifi system distinct from the other wifi system.
Netgear Orbi RBK53 installation
There are the following steps of installation of the Netgear Orbi RBK53 wifi system:
- Unbox your Netgear Orbi RBK53 wifi system and place it wherever you want.
- Firstly, connect the ethernet cable to the Orbi router with the modem.
- Afterward, connect the power adapter and plug it into the socket, and turn it on.
- Then, connect the Orbi satellite and router to your computer with the help of a sync or WPS(wifi protected setup) button or ethernet cable. Meanwhile, make sure that your router and satellite should be placed near each other.
- If you want to connect your Orbi router through a wireless medium, then press the sync button of your router, and after a few seconds turn on the same button on the Orbi satellite. Immediately a solid blue light starts on and it indicates your router is ready to connect with the computer and smartphone.
Now we will discuss the setup process of the Netgear Orbi wifi router.
Netgear Orbi RBK53 Setup
Do you want to know how to the Netgear Orbi RBK53 Setup? Thus, we will discuss here the following setup process.
- Firstly, go to the wifi setting of your connected computer to the Orbi router.
- Select the Orbi wifi network name from the list of the wifi network names and click on it.
- Now you can see the Orbi wifi network is connected to your computer.
- You can change its setting through login.
Orbi router logi
These are the Orbi router login procedure:
- Firstly, go to the web browser of your connected computer.
- Enter the orbilogin.com in the address bar of the computer.
- Now, an admin window will manifest on the desktop.
- Enter the username and password of the RBK53 Mesh WiFi System.
- Now, you can change the setting and modify its features according to your convenience.
You can access the Orbi wifi network through the Orbi application.
Netgear Orbi wifi system app
If you want to set up and configure the Orbi wifi system setting. Thus, you could also do this with the help of the Netgear Orbi wifi system application. Now, we will tell you its setup process step by step:
- First of all, download the NETGEAR Orbi app from your computer’s play store.
- After downloading the application, open this application.
- Then create an account for access in the Orbi network.
- Now, enter the Orbi router’s username and default password.
- A login page will open; meanwhile, you can modify the language by just clicking on the menu, selecting the language icon, and clicking on your preferred language. Finally, click on the ok button.
Netgear Orbi router setup issues
Do you want to understand the reasons why your Orbi router not set up properly? So, we will discuss its reasons in the following points:
- The firmware of your Orbi router might be outdated.
- The Internet connection could not be connected properly.
- Ethernet cable might be faulty.
- The router is not connected properly to your computer.
To resolve these issues follow the mentioned troubleshooting tips here.
If your RBK53 Mesh wifi router is not set up due to the above-mentioned issues. Therefore follow these troubleshooting tips carefully:
- Firstly, update the outdated firmware software of the Orbi wifi router.
- Contact your ISP(internet service provider) for the improper internet range.
- Check whether the ethernet cable is faulty or not. If it is faulty, change it.
- Reconnect the Orbi wifi router with your computer and smartphone.
Place the Orbi wifi router near the Orbi satellite.
LED light is not working
Infrequently, the LED light of the Orbi wifi system is not working; meanwhile, the network range does not transfer to the computer and smartphone. There are the following points that are responsible for it.
- The Orbi wifi system might be not connected properly.
- The LED light could be faulty.
- The operating system of the computer is not supporting your Orbi wifi system.
- Here are the tips to resolve these issues
- Update the obsolete firmware of the Netgear Orbi wifi system.
- Install the supported operating system of the computer.
- Exchange the Orbi wifi system.
That’s all the troubleshooting key points mentioned above.
Orbi router reset
If the above troubleshooting tips are not able to resolve your issues. Thus, you should reset your Orbi wifi router. Now, follow these points of the Orbi router reset.
- Firstly, locate the reset button of the Orbi router.
- After locating the reset button, press it and hold it at least for a few seconds.
- Then, release the reset button of the tri-band Orbi router.
- Now, the reset process has been done and you can see all your issues in the Orbi router will be solved.
RBK53 Mesh WiFi System Advanced setting
The Mesh wifi system has the following features in the setting that should be enabled or disabled for a better and faster network range to your areas. Therefore, let’s start with which features need to be enabled and disabled.
Make sure that the MU-MIMO feature is enabled or not. If it is disabled, therefore go to the setting and enable this feature for connecting the network range and transferring the data simultaneously to many devices.
The fast roaming feature provides the wifi connection transfer facility from one AP(access point) to another fastly. So, according to your suitability, set this fast roaming feature. If you are using the WPA2 Enterprise security, meanwhile you should enable this feature. Otherwise, you can disable it.
Orbi wifi system (RBK53) review
The Orbi wifi system (RBK53) provides a mind-blowing network range without any interruption, and it takes hardly 10 minutes for installation and setup. Moreover, it gives the extraordinary security features that make this product distinct from the others. It gives 90 days of technical support to the users is the best quality of it. Further, its weight is 1.72lb, and it has no issues yet. Its parental control security feature controls and monitors your kid’s activities, hence you should purchase it. Therefore, do not waste your time, go and purchase it. The guest access of the RBK53 Mesh WiFi System controls its network range from unknown users.
Question: Does the Orbi wifi system have dual-band technology?
Answer: No, it supports Tri-band technology.
Question: Does it support Alexa and Google Assistant?
Answer: Yes, it supports.
Question: Is there any charge for Netgear Armor?
Answer: It is free for up to 1 month, after that we need to pay for the Netgear Armor.
Question: Can we join the additional satellite with the Orbi router?
Answer: Definitely, you could do this.
Question: What is its return policy?
Answer: It provides a one-year return policy.
Question: Does it provide a parental control feature?
Answer: Sure, it provides parental control.
Question: Does it have a sync button?
Answer: Yes, it has a sync button.