Ring Video Doorbell
The Ring doorbell is a wireless newest generation 1080p HD video Doorbell that monitors your home, apartments, and office. You can enjoy 1080p HD video, adjustable motion zones, and crisper night vision with the doorbell. It enhanced features that let you can hear the voice, see the picture, and speak to anyone from your phone, tablet, or PC. The video doorbell wireless delivers 1080 HD videos with two-way talk. It absolutely connects your smart mobile phone and you receive a real-time notification. The rechargable battery is built-in in this video doorbell. The motion sensor is also compatible with the video doorbell, the motion sensor detects the motion. If anyone comes to your house, it detects its motion.
The doorbell implements real-time notification When there is a guest or visitor in your house and he presses the doorbell, it gives your notification. You can instantly control the video doorbell with the Ring app. Your smart mobile phone really connects the video doorbell with the Ring app.
The Ring 5UM5E5 video doorbell provides the facility you can hear, see the picture and speak to whoever’s at your front door with real-time video and audio. It is compatible with the 2.4 GHz frequency band and also compatible with Amazon Alexa. That means hands-free monitoring of the video’s doorbell.
Key Features of the Ring Video Doorbell
The ring wireless doorbell captures the photo and records your videos. You can share these videos and phone anytime anywhere. There are some key features of the satin Nickel video doorbell.
- 1080p HD video and two-way talk: The Ring wireless doorbell captures videos and delivers 1080p HD crisp video. The 1080p videos are Full HD resolution. This wireless doorbell has to feature two-way talk, which means that you can also hear the voice of the man in front. It also records audio.
- Color Night Vision: The Night vision feature is also there in the wireless video doorbell. Night vision means being able to see anything in low light. This doorbell captures video even at night in a colorful way.
- Built-in recharge battery: The Ring wireless video doorbell comes with a rechargeable battery. This battery is very strong and works for about 9-10 hours. This doorbell required 2 Lithium-ion batteries.
- 2.4 GHz wi-fi network connectivity: The video doorbell has required a 2.4 GHz radio frequency. It works very well with the 2.4 GHz wi-fi network. The Ring app Advertisement
- Compatible with Amazon Alexa: The ring Doorbell works seamlessly with Amazon Alexa which means you seamlessly control the doorbell without moving you can monitor hands-free and also convenience.
Installation Steps of the Ring Video doorbell
If you also want to use the Ring Doorbell, then you have to install it for this. Now the question comes to your mind, how to install ring video doorbell. Then you can use the provided accessories and compete. After that, quickly install the wireless video doorbell. Below I will tell you some installation steps so that you will be able to install Doorbell quickly.
- To install the video doorbell, you can use a knife and scissors and then unbox the doorbell. Then monitor all the packaging material like Anchor, Mounting bracket, Screw, power cable and adapter, USB cable, video Doorbell, and quick installation guide.
- You can remove your existing doorbell from your home wall and disconnect all the wires from the power supply.
- To properly install the video doorbell, you insert the mini-level into your wireless video doorbell.
- Then, installing the brick, stucco, or concrete, mark 4 drill holes. You can use the provided drill machine and then you have to make a hole into the wall. Afterwards, insert the included anchors.
- Now, connect the wires to the backside of the ring wireless video doorbell.
- If you are having trouble connecting wired then you can use the wired extension.
- You can install the provided video doorbell faceplate on your Doorbell, you can slot it in at the top and properly place it.
The steps of the video doorbell installation are fully finished. After that, you seamlessly do the setup without any interruption.
Manual of the Ring wireless video doorbell
The video doorbell is an amazing doorbell for your smart home. This doorbell includes a motion sensor, the motion sensor is absolutely helpful. It detects the motion of the person and records the video in HD quality. If you think about how does doorbell work, how to reset video doorbell, and it features or specifications. Then you can use the ring video doorbell manual. It delivers all the information, in other words, it is the solution to all the problems. It delivers record 1080p HD video, two-way talk, advanced motion detection, night vision, DIY wired installation, Live view, connectivity is 802.11 b/g/n wifi connection @ 2.4 GHz, requires high-speed, and other information.
Setup steps of the Ring video doorbell via the Ring app
The setup of the wireless video doorbell is trouble-free with the Ring app, you can quickly do the setup. If you do not set up the video doorbell, then it will not work properly for you like not recording the video. There are some steps to video doorbell setup which are as follows.
- Firstly, ensure your mobile phone is properly connected to the wi-fi network.
- Then, open the internet browser and visit ring.com/app. After that, install the Ring app on your mobile phone.
- You can also install the app by visiting the App Store or Google Play Store.
- You can tap the Ring app icon and then open the app.
- After opening the app, you can tap login/sign in to the account with the username ID and password.
- Then, tap the icon + and the doorbell list appears. You can select the doorbell. Now, your video doorbell is connected to the Ring app.
- Visit the wi-fi network and attach your doorbell to the wifi network. You can enter the SSID and password in the provided column and connect it.
- Now, click the front button of your video doorbell and then test your doorbell, whether it is connected to the wi-fi network.
The setup steps of the video doorbell security system are surely complete.
Troubleshooting steps of the Ring Video Doorbell
Sometimes the video doesn’t work well like not recording video, not turning on, not connecting to wifi, and more. So the solution to all these problems is troubleshooting tips. These video doorbell troubleshooting steps actually solve the whole problem which is as follows.
- If the video doorbell does not ring then you should confirm the mute button of the doorbell is not turned ON. And the Volume is turned ON. Also, confirm the video doorbell is charged, if it is not charged then charge it.
- The Video doorbell not connecting to wifi, then ensures the doorbell is within the router range. You should check the wifi router is turned ON and the video doorbell is properly connected to the wifi.
- The video doorbell is not turning on, then monitor the doorbell battery is fully charged. If it is not charged then use the power cable and then charge the wireless video doorbell.
- Ring doorbell not recording video or not able to see live view than the poor connection between the doorbell and mobile phone. Maybe the fault is that your doorbell is not properly connected to the wifi network.
- The video doorbell not working then you can reset the doorbell via the reset button and then reset the wireless doorbell.
Review of the Ring wireless video doorbell, why you should buy it
In my scenario, the video doorbell review is, this doorbell is an extremely amazing wireless doorbell because it comes with the 1080p HD video doorbell with two-way talk. It quickly connects the wi-fi network and works very well. The video doorbell camera monitors very well and records the video in HD quality. The wire-free installation of the doorbell. It comes with the accessories, with these accessories the doorbell is simple to install.
The design of this doorbell is unique and stylish. The motion sensor also works with the video doorbell that detects the motion of the person. It connects the iPhone or smartphone and provides real-time notifications. If any visitor visits our home and then delivers the notification. The ring app is extremely helpful to set up the video doorbell. It takes some minutes and the setup is done.
How to save ring doorbell video without a subscription?
The video doorbell records the video through your internet router. If you want to save doorbell video without a subscription then you can easily save it with an SD card. Inside the doorbell has an SD card, the video is automatically saved in this SD card.
How to change wifi on a ring wireless video doorbell?
To change the wifi network in it, then you can visit the ring app. Open the main menu in the Ring app, then visit the network setting. You can disconnect the existing network and then enter a new network name or password.
How to reset the video doorbell?
To reset the video doorbell, you can find the orange button. The orange button is located on the rare panel, then hold down the orange button for some seconds. After that, the front LED flashes for some time. That means your ring video doorbell reset is completely successful.
How to record a ring wireless video doorbell?
To record the video in the video doorbell you turn ON the doorbell with the power button. And place it in the perfect position and press the button. Now, it records the video.
How to turn off the ring video doorbell?
To turn off the video doorbell you can open the ring app. Then, add a video doorbell to the ring app. Then visit the doorbell kit setting. Now, tap the toggle and then disable or enable the ring wireless video doorbell.
How to charge a ring wifi video doorbell?
To charge the video doorbell, you use the provided power cable and power adapter. Then attach the power cable to the doorbell DC port and the power adapter is to be plugged to the power circuit.
How to delete the video from the ring doorbell?
To delete the video you can swipe the video to the right. And then you can tap the circle to select the event or events you wish to delete. Afterwards, you can hold the red trash can icon to delete an event and the recorded video.
How to install a video doorbell on the metal door?
Yes of course install the video doorbell on the meta door with the provided screws. You can use the screws and then install the ring wifi video doorbell.
How to talk through a ring video doorbell?
You can use App, this app is easily available on the apple app store, plate store, and window 10. You can see an HD Video stream of the person at your door and speak to them using two-way audio communication.
How many devices can view the video doorbell?
Instantly connects to the mobile phone. The two phones and networking devices can view the live view through the ring app.