What do we foresee from a TV? Yes, dazzling realistic and sensible display, best sound quality plus a great deal. If you are glaring for the fairest TV with a 4K Ultra HD display, surround-sound quality, and also pocket friendly then your search for ch will now be finishing up.
The outcome of all your desires and expectations is “Sceptre U550CV-U 55″ 4K Ultra HD LED TV”. Great product from a satisfactory manufacturing company.
With great audio quality, Sceptre is presenting you with this finding, which is a great deal of UHD TV.
Further, we will be discussing its spec, setup process, troubleshooting, price, customers’ reviews, etc.
Key Features and Specs of Sceptre U550CV-U 55″ 4K Ultra HDTV
- 55″ inch (140cm) Full HD display
- Weight: 49 pounds.
- Product Dimensions: 55 x 13.5 x 33.6 inches.
- 4K UHD Resolution
- Number of HDMI ports: 3
- Type of Backlight: LED
- Mobile High-Definition Link (MHL)port available for connecting your smartphones and tablets.
- Designed with MEMC 120 (Motion Estimation and Motion Compensation).
- Speakers are available: 2 x 10W/8Ω
- USB Port available
You will be wondering what that special in the picture quality of this TV as compared with all other TVs. Let’s see.
- The picture quality takes us to a Journey of an extremely pragmatic landscape as 8 million pixels of stunning color and clarity emerge before your eyes.
- Sceptre 55″ 4K Ultra High-Definition (UHD) displays have 4xtimes the volume of pixels as an FHD display.
- This helps in making all your shows into an amazing UHD viewing adventure.
- With 4 HDMI ports, entitle to connect to any of the four devices at one time,
- This helps in streaming, browsing, and hearing beloved music.
- The HDMI 2.0 ports enable a stream of 4k videos too. Can also be used as a PC.
Set up of Sceptre U550CV-U 55″ 4K Ultra HDTV.
The setup and installation process of Sceptre HDTV is very manageable and simple as a normal traditional Tv. Let’s find the process:
Process1: Setup via Digital Cable.
If you are connecting Digital Cable(without a cable box)
- Connect the RF cable from the digital cable box to the display port which is present at the back of the display.
- Turn on the display of the TV.
- There you will be able to see the screen options. Select the option wisely according to your cable.
Note: There will be no doubt in the process.
Process2: Setup Via DVD Player.
Connect the DVD Player to the TV
- Make sure that the TV and the DVD player are turned off.
- Connect the Green color cable to the YPbPr green connector port on the TV to the DVD player.
- And the Blue color connector to the YPbPr blue connector port of the TV to the DVD player.
- Connect the Red color connector to the YPbPr red connector port on the TV to the DVD player.
- Connect the Audio cable to both the TV and DVD player.
- After all the connections make sure that the connectors are properly connected to both the DVD player and TV.
- Turn on the TV as well as the DVD player.
Process 3: Setup via Cable with HDMI port
- Turn off the set-up box as well as the TV.
- Now, Connect the HDMI cable to the setup box from one end and connect the other end of the HDMI cable to the port of the UHD TV.
- Finally, Turn on the Set-up box as well as the TV.
You are now done with the process.
Process 4: Setup via PC with HDMI Option
- Please note that the PC and TV are turned off.
- Now, with the help of an HDMI cable, connect one end to the PC and the other end to the HDMI 1 option on the TV.
- Turn on the PC and your TV.
Note: Switch the option on display to HDMI 1.
Indications of the Light on the TV
It is mandatory to know the indications of the led light of the products.
In the Sceptre 4K UHD LED you will find an ‘Indicating LED light’ at the front view of the TV.
- Red: This is displayed when power is plugged in but the display is not yet turned on.
- Blue: This is indicated when the display is turned on.
Issues and Resolutions of Sceptre U550CV-U 55″ 4K Ultra HD 2160p 60Hz LED HDTV
1.TV channels are halted
- Check the ‘Auto-Lock’ functions settings.
- Unlock the channels that have been locked.
It’s now resolved.
2. Facing an issue of. Abnormal colors
- Make sure that you have connected the colored cables according to the colored ports at the back of the UHD display.
- If you have already connected then clean the ports and connect them again.
3.Only Audio is audible but no pictures at being visible
- Connect the audio and video cables.
- further Make sure that the display turner signal must not be lower than 65%.
4.Only pictures are visible but no audio is being audible
- Connect the audio cable if you have not yet connected.
- Adjust the volume.
- Adjust the display turner signal above 65%.
5. No pictures
- Make sure to connect the power cord correctly.
- Turn on the TV.
- Reconnect the video cable.
- Check the cable connections
6.Smartphone is not working properly when connected to the MHL cable.
Make sure that you have connected to HDMI 3 or any other HDMI option.
Check the MHL cable.
7.Video quality is black and white under YpBpr
- Please do not connect the yellow video cable to the YPbPr green-colored port.
- Another option is to use the AV option instead of the YPbPr option.
8.The picture on the display is very dim
Make sure that your device is under Power Saving mode for the picture mode.
9.Display is turning off automatically
The Power Saving mode is on please switch it off.
10. Switching a channel is changing the percentage of the volume
Please turn on the Auto Volume Level function.
11.Weak Signal symbol on the screen or No program symbol on the screen
- The display tuner must not below 65%
- Rescan the channels or contact your cable operators.
12.Picture is not covering the whole screen
- Please use the ASPECT button to switch to the 16:9 format.
- If you are using the VGA switch to the AUTO ADJUST function.
- If using the regular analog TV, AV use the ASPECT button to switch to 16:9.
13.Picture is distorted and has abnormal sounds
- Make sure that there is no interference with huge appliances.
- Please make a distance between the wall and the TV.
- If this continues then shift the TV to any other area.
Side Controllers on theSceptre U550CV-U 55″ 4K Ultra HD 2160p 60Hz LED HDTV
1.Power On/Off Button
You can turn on the TV by pressing this button and also turn it off by doing the same.
2.Different sources of Display(This button is s-shaped)
This controller switches between the various sources of the display.
3. OSD( This is a book-shaped button)
This button activates the OSD( On Screen Display)By pressing this button you can quit the OSD.
4. CH up
This button is the Channel up button. In the other case if the OSD ( On Screen Display) is active this turns into a ‘menu up’ button.
5. CH down
This button is the channel down bn. This also turns into a menu down button when OSD ( On Screen Display)is active.
This side controller helps in increasing the display volume. It also turns into a ‘Right’ option when the sub-menu is active.
This side controller helps in decreasing the display volume. It also turns into a ‘Left’ option when the sub-menu is active.
Reviews of the Sceptre U550CV-U 55″ 4K Ultra HD 2160p 60Hz LED HDTV
The most important step in paying for any appliance is to know the reviews of it. With 4.6 ratings on the e-commerce websites and a good response from the offline stores made Sceptre U550CV-U 55″ 4K Ultra HD 2160p 60Hz LED HDTV the best value for the money.
Let’s see the factual reviews of this product.
This is the other Scepter TV I have ever owned and found that these are worth a penny. The picture quality is wonderful. It’s very slim and fulfills the family room as well.
It’s the best purchase I have ever made for a TV. Must go for it. The setup is very easy and installation is a manageable process. I am a satisfactory customer.
Visualize my wonder when I ordered this 55-inch happiness arrived THE NEXT DAY! Could no longer resist unboxing it. This was my best unboxing.
The TV.OMG! Is precise, brand unique, with no smokey-ness, no damage, and a very wonderful picture! Thank you so much to the manufacturer.
This was hands down the best purchase I’ve ever bought!
This TV was at an incredible value. It was just remarkable. The 55″ Full HD screen, UHD 4k, plus the picture quality is amazing
The best part was that this was my 4th purchase from this manufacturer.
I’m relishing on Amazon Prime TV with the new Sceptre 55″ UHD 4K tv.
I did not expect the Smart TV thing. The quality of this TV is just the same as one of the expensive TVs.
Thank you so much. I’m super happy with this purchase!
I truly like the Sceptre value. I am not a huge fan of Smart TVs. The picture quality is amazing. I have owned two of these products and for the value, you earn what you are paying for. I will pay for it again.
Sceptre, being the best manufacturing company for 30+ years in the world of TVs is doing wonders. The Ultra High Definition display is the main image figuring out in this product.
With 55″ inches ie. (140cm), providing 4x pixels of Fully HD plus 4K gives the amazing picture quality.
The setup and installation process is easy and can be set up via DVD, PC, Set-up box. All the devices can be connected through the MHL option.
As per the ratings and reviews, it is a great deal of the best price.
No, doubt you will not regret your purchase. Go for it. Cheers!
Supersonic HDTV SC-1911 LED 19-Inch 1080p troubleshooting guide
Roku Ultra 2020 Streaming Media Player
Google MESH Wi-Fi System Setup, Installation, Troubleshooting
Ultrarange X Repeater troubleshooting
Can Apple Tv Work Over Wifi?