The sercomm repeater is the latest technology wireless range repeater. It extends the range of existing wireless routers without using the wire. This repeater delivers a blazing wireless network and eliminates the wifi dead zone. Usually, the sercomm wifi repeater delivers up to 300 Mbps wireless network speed and is compatible with all the wifi routers, cable modem, and wireless gateway. The setup of this repeater is simple with the WPS button, the WPS button on the front side of the wifi repeater. On the other hand, you can also set it up with its default IP address, 192.168.0.250. You can utilize this IP address and easily log in without any hassle.
You can use a sercomm wireless repeater to extend your existing wireless network.
The sercomm repeater is compact in size and easily connects to the wall socket. The bottom side of the repeater has a LAN port, you can use this port and easily connect PC/Laptop, printer, and other networking devices to the sercomm repeater in wired.
Setup sercomm wifi repeater with WPS button
If you want to use your repeater well and take its WiFi network well, then you should sercomm repeater setup. There are a few steps to set up with the WPS, with which you can easily set up without any problem.
- Initially, to sercomm repeater setup with WPS, you have to unbox it from its box.
- Then, verify the provided sercomm extender accessories like an ethernet cable, USB cable, sercomm repeater, sercomm repeater manual.
- Now, plug in the wifi repeater into the power socket near the existing wifi router, to extend the existing wireless network.
- Ensure the existing wifi router is powered ON, If the router is not in the ON position then you have to turn it ON with its power button.
- Now, press the sercomm repeater WPS button for 8-9 seconds.
- Within 2 minutes, press the WPS button on the existing wifi router.
- Afterward, verify the WPS LED indicator status, if the LED solid green that means establish a secure connection between the sercomm repeater and the existing router.
Now, the process of sercomm repeater installation is fully done. You can easily connect the computer/laptop to the sercomm wireless wifi repeater.
How to connect the computer/laptop with the sercomm wifi repeater?
The sercomm repeater is a better wifi network device because this repeater provides a first-class wireless network throughout the home. If you want to get the login page of the sercomm repeater in your computer/laptop, then you need to connect your computer/laptop to the sercomm wireless repeater.
There are two ways to connect the computer/laptop with the sercomm wifi repeater.
- Wired way
- Wireless way
1. Wired way
If you want to connect your computer to the repeater in a wired way, then you can do it easily in this way without any hitch.
- First of all, you have to plug your sercomm repeater into an electric outlet near your computer.
- Now, utilize a yellow ethernet cable and locate the LAN port of the sercomm repeater.
- After locating a LAN port, connect the one end of the cable to the sercomm extender LAN port.
- Then, utilize the other end and connect to the computer/laptop yellow LAN port.
- Presently, press the power button of the sercomm repeater and turn ON the wifi repeater, afterward power ON the computer/laptop by the power button.
- Now you will see a notification on the computer/laptop screen that the repeater has been connected to your computer/laptop.
2. Wirelessly way
If you want to connect your computer/laptop to the repeater in a wirelessly way, then you can do it easily in this way without any trouble.
- Initially, you have to plug your sercomm wireless repeater into the power socket near your computer/laptop.
- Now, power ON the laptop/computer and then refresh the computer/laptop.
- Then, click the wifi icon and locate the sercomm repeater network name.
- After locating the name, using the password. This password input the provided field.
- After input, the password, click the “connect” section.
Now, the connection between the sercomm wireless repeater and your computer/laptop is successfully established.
Login steps of sercomm wifi repeater
After connecting the computer/laptop to the sercomm repeater, you can easily access the login page with the sercomm repeater IP address. The IP address of the sercomm repeater is 192.168.0.250. This address is very helpful to access the login page. There are some steps, which are as follows.
- Primarily, plug the repeater into the wall power socket and turn ON the power socket button.
- Now, launch the preferred web browser on your sercomm repeater network-connected computer/laptop.
- Then, click the URL bar of the preferred web browser and input 192.168.0.250, hit the enter button on your computer/laptop keyboard.
- Now, the login page of the sercomm wifi extender is automatically prompt.
- You can use sercomm default login username and password. The sercomm default password: password and sercomm repeater default username: admin.
- You can enter these login details in the provided column and click the section “log in” to proceed the login process of the wifi repeater.
Now, the steps of the sercomm wifi repeater login are successfully finished. You can also try these steps to log in to the sercomm wireless repeater.
How to change the default password of the sercomm wifi repeater?
The sercomm wireless repeater comes with the default password. If you want to change the default password then you can easily change it. Now you will think about how to change the sercomm Default password, then you can easily change the password by following the steps below.
- To change the sercomm repeater password, then you can utilize the IP address and log in to the account.
- You can use the latest technology browser on your device and enter 192.168.0.250.
- Then, use the default login credentials and input them into the provided field.
- After login into the sercomm account, click the “wireless setting”.
- In this setting, you can select the option “password”.
- In the password option, you can input a new strong password.
- After entering the password, click “apply” to save a new password.
Now, the sercomm repeater change password steps are finished.
Manual of the sercomm wifi repeater
The sercomm wireless repeater delivers amazing wireless network speed with the 300 Mbps wifi network speed. You can easily share long files with your friends and family member while using the sercomm repeater wifi network. If you think where you will get to know about the sercomm repeater specification, so that you can use this repeater properly and get a stable wifi network, then you read the sercomm wifi repeater manual. You will get all the details about its specification in this manual like connectivity technology of the repeater is wifi or ethernet, dimension of the sercomm repeater is 40.7mm x 57mm x 91.7mm, network protocol os this repeater is TCP/IP, HTTP, DHCP, NTP; network standard is IEEE 802.11n/802.11b/802.11g compatible; encryption security is WEP 64/128 bit, WPA PSK; there are 4 LEDs like power, WPS, signal quality, and Ethernet; frequency band is 2.4 GHz.
Setup of the sercomm wireless wifi repeater with the 192.168.0.250
If you want to sercomm repeater setup without WPS, then you can easily set up with the repeater IP address. But for that you need to know its IP address, there are some steps to set up with the IP address which are as follows.
- To set up the wifi repeater with the IP address, firstly you need to verify the sercomm repeater connects the existing router, wired or wirelessly.
- Now, launch your favorite web browser in your repeater-connected mobile phone, PC/laptop, tablets, etc.
- In the browser URL bar, input 192.168.0.250 and press enter.
- Then, input the login information in the login fields and log in to the sercomm account.
- Now, click the setup wizard and do manually sercomm repeater settings.
- Click the option “wireless security” and select the security encryption in the following security.
- Select the channel by the option “channel bandwidth”.
- You can select dynamic or PPPoE internet connection by the provided internet connection.
- After making all the settings, click on “Apply” to save these settings.
Now, the steps of the sercomm wifi repeater setup are fully finished. You can seamlessly share long files with your friends and family members without any congestion.
Troubleshooting steps of the sercomm wifi repeater
The sercomm wireless repeater easily connects the existing wireless wifi router with the WPS button. Occasionally the sercomm repeater not working, it shows some errors like not connecting the router with the WPS button, not accessing the login page with IP address, or some other error. There are some troubleshooting steps for this.
- Sometimes the sercomm repeater does not connect to the router with the WPS button, to fix the issue you can utilize an Ethernet cable. This cable plugs into the router and repeater LAN port.
- Sercomm repeater won’t turn ON, to remove the error you should check the wireless repeater is properly plugged into the power circuit and turn ON the power button. You should also verify you turn ON the power button.
- If the 192.168.0.250 is not working, that means not accessing the login page the sercomm repeater troubleshooting is you can utilize the web address of the repeater. The web address is http://myrp101v3.net.
- Many times the sercomm repeater not connecting to the internet, to fix the problem you should verify the existing router is properly connected to an active internet connection or the internet plan has not expired.
- You can factory reset the sercomm wireless repeater by its reset button. And then again set up the wifi repeater in a proper manner.
Update the firmware of sercomm wireless repeater
Sometimes the sercomm repeater blinks red light that means your repeater needs to update the firmware. After the update of the firmware you get many features and it delivers a stable wifi network.
- To update the sercomm firmware, open the web browser and check if it updates or not. If the browser is not updated then you can update it from the apple store and google play store.
- Now, enter 192.168.0.250 in the browser. Sometimes the IP address of the repeater does not work, you can utilize http://myrp101v3.net.
- Then, fill in the log in detail in the provided column.
- Now, navigate the “administrative” setting and choose the option “firmware update” in the drop-down list.
- You have to check whether you have downloaded the firmware file or not, if you have not downloaded it then you have to download it.
- Then, click the option “browse” and locate the firmware file on your computer/laptop.
- After locating the file, upload it into the browse field.
- In the end, click “upgrade”.
Sercomm wifi repeater review
The sercomm wireless repeater is a better wifi network device for extending the existing wireless network signal. It uses only a 2.4 GHz band and delivers a blazing transmission network with a 300 Mbps network. If you can surf the web, play online games and apart you can stream 4K videos, video conferences, and chat with your friends with reliable wireless network signal. You can use 192.168.0.250 and easily access the login page. This IP address is very helpful to log in to the account, change the default password, upgrade the firmware, and set up the repeater. The sercomm wireless repeater is easily connected to the existing wifi router with the WPS button. There are 4 LED indicators, this indicator is very helpful to find out the optimal location. Thus, the sercomm wireless repeater is a superior wifi range repeater for extending the existing wifi range.
How do I fix my sercomm WiFi repeater?
To fix the sercomm wifi repeater you can reset the Wi-Fi extender. You can easily reset the repeater with the sercomm repeater reset button.
How do I connect my sercomm wireless repeater to the Internet?
Connect the sercomm repeater to the internet, you can plug the repeater into the power supply and turn on the repeater. Then use the WPS button and connect the existing router.
Why does my sercomm repeater blink red?
If your sercomm repeater blinks red light that means your wifi repeater is far away from the existing wifi router. You place the extender closer to the wifi router.
How do I enable repeater mode in sercomm wireless repeater?
If you can enable the repeater mode in the sercomm repeater, then you can utilize 192.168.0.250. Now, the main wizard display, click repeater mode, and then enable the repeater mode.
How do you reset a sercomm wireless wifi repeater?
To reset the sercomm wifi repeater just need to press the sercomm repeater reset button for some seconds, and then again set up the repeater.
How will my mobile phone connect to the wifi repeater?
If you connect the mobile phone to the sercomm wifi repeater, then power ON the repeater and turn on the wifi in your mobile and connect it with the password.
How can I boost my wireless wifi repeater speed?
To boost the wifi repeater speed, select a good place for your existing wifi router. The repeater is placed closer to the existing wifi router. Keep your router firmware update.
How can I fix a weak sercomm repeater wifi signal on my laptop?
To fix the weak signal of the sercomm signal in your laptop, move your laptop nearby to the wireless wifi range repeater. Make sure the laptop properly connects the repeater network, wired or wirelessly.
Why does my sercomm repeater not work?
If the sercomm wireless repeater not works, then you verify the connection. If the connection is losing then it not work. You can change the setting.
Whew Wi-Fi Extender setup troubleshooting review
Optilink op-Xont 71110N Router troubleshooting
22.214.171.124 Default Router IP Login
192.168.1.4 IP address