Sonos Wireless Smart Speaker
The Sonos Wireless Smart Speaker (PLAY1US1BLK) is an ingenious Compact Wireless Speaker. It’s not too spendthrift. This is most useful for Streaming Music according to your voice command. Just, simply pair this smart Sonos Play:1 with the Sonos app. In addition, this system also works with Alexa (Black). The Sonos Play:1 – Compact Wireless Smart Speaker Dimensions is 4.69 x 4.69 x 6.36 inches. Use the Sonos one gen 2 Bluetooth pairing mode to connect this system with your mobile phone system. You may also connect Sonos one to a WiFi network connection.
This is out of the wireless voice command system that connects Sonos to WiFi without ethernet. The weight of this small smart speaker is just 4.07 pounds. Buy this smart wireless speaker from Amazon, Walmart, eBay using the B00EWCUK1Q ASIN number. To control or manage this Sonos Play:1 Wireless Smart Speaker- Black using the Sonos app. So, let’s install the app and sign in with your details to activate some necessary settings. It can fill almost your thirty rooms with the sound of music, TV, and movies, etc. This Sonos Home Sound System is a wireless home sound system that performs its activities after taking the internet.
Specific features of the Sonos Play Wireless Smart Speaker
The Sonos Play 1-Compact Wireless Smart Speaker – Black comes with several features. It is the following.
- This Sonos Wireless Smart Speaker is a Petite still compelling speaker. This is specially intended for live streaming music and more. You can Occupy or use this harmonious, room-filling sound quality with Play:1 and manage it with the Sonos app.
- The Sonos smart speaker is a compact size or design sound speaker that can automatically fit in any space. You simply place it on your kitchen, room, countertop and tuck it elsewhere on your office bookshelf.
- If you are new to this, then only move from unboxing to monitoring to listening in minutes by just 1 cord and play the music by following the step-by-step direction that is presented in the Sonos app.
- To operate this easily, you pair it with the Sonos app and let’s spontaneously Play the music in one second in the same room. It is also available for stereo connection and further specific sound.
- This is quickly connected to Sonos speakers in diverse rooms beyond the Wi-Fi to perform a home music system. This favourably commands in each room and everyone unitedly.
Hence, all aforementioned or delivered points show the Sonos Play:1 smart speaker features. So, let’s know its all features from above if you wish to know about its features.
Steps for the Sonos Play:1 Smart wireless speaker Installation
If you wish to know “How to set up a Sonos speaker” and use it. Here are some common or easiest steps for the Setup Sonos Play:1.
- Let’s unbox it and take it out from its packaging box and also take out the Sonos smart speaker accessories.
- Mainly in its packaging box is one Power Cord, Sonos Play:1 sound speaker, Sonos Wireless Smart Speaker manual, etc.
- So, let’s take it all in and read the installation instructions from its user manual.
- Let’s be familiar with this wireless smart speaker. On the front, it has a Play/Pause button, on/off button, status indicator, Volume up (+), & Volume down (-).
- On the bottom, it contained a Threaded mounting hole 1/4 inch /20-thread, Ethernet port, AC power (mains) input (100 – 240 VAC, 50/60 Hz), etc.
- Now, you can install this Sonos wireless smart speaker.
How to set up a Sonos speaker?
Use these below-described instructions to set up Sonos Play:1 wireless speaker.
- First and foremost, choose an impeccable location in your home for this Sonos smart wireless speaker.
- As you may know, very well, it contains a conventional 1/4”-20 threaded mounting socket. So, mount this smart speaker closer to the power socket in your chosen location.
- If you face any stuck when you Sonos Wireless Smart Speaker mount. Then, simply mount it by following the instructions or directions added to the Sonos Play:1 wall mount kit.
- Connect this Sonos Play:1 smart wireless sound speaker with the electrical power and wait until the signal indicator does not flash.
- When its status indicator flashes then you might press the power button and use it.
How to add a Sonos Play:1 wireless speaker to an existing Sonos system?
Following are the initial steps to adding this Sonos Play:1 smart wireless speaker with the existing Sonos system.
Make sure the Sonos Play:1 is working well and the status indicator light is blinking precisely.
You should add this smart speaker by following the one method from both of these:
Sonos Play:</h51 Bluetooth pairing or using a handheld Sonos controller: Use the Sonos controller and choose to Add a Sonos Play:1 Sound Player and SUB. You may choose this system from this smart wireless speaker Settings menu and emulate the on-screen directions that prompt you to add this Sonos Wireless Smart Speaker to your Sonos system.
Using the Sonos app for Mac or PC:
Just open the Sonos app and pick to add a Sound Player & SUB from this smart speaker settings menu and emulate the prompts or given instructions to add this Sonos One Wireless Smart Speaker to your Sonos system.
So, these are the specific instructions for the Sonos Play:1 wireless speaker to add to an existing Sonos system.
How to connect Sonos to WiFi?
In Particular, there are two methods to connect this Sonos Play:1 wireless sound speaker with the wireless connection. These are the following:
1. Setup Sonos play 1 without ethernet
There are the following steps to connect Sonos to wifi without ethernet. Let’s emulate it.
- To the Sonos Wireless Smart Speaker Setup, you may also apply the same process that is applying for your smart home networking devices (laptops, smartphones, iOS, tablets, computers, etc).
- Connect this Sonos smart wireless speaker with your home router network wirelessly.
- Use a strong internet connection to connect this smart speaker with the internet.
- Launch the Sonos one app or register your account on this app.
- After that, open it and pair this Sonos Play:1 speaker and let’s go under the settings menu.
- Choose the network settings
- Wait for a minute this is triggered with your home router network connection. You may wait until a confirmation message does not appear on this app. When it appears, that means the connection of the network is successfully added to this system.
2. Setup Sonos Play:1 with Ethernet cable
Here are the steps to the Set up of the Sonos Play:1 Speaker with the Ethernet cable connection.
- Just plug the Sonos Play:1 home sound speaker into the power plug and attach the Ethernet cable with this smart speaker.
- Connect the Ethernet cable with this smart speaker internet or LAN port and other endpoints of this cable connect with your home router.
- Make sure both of them are working precisely. Surrey, you may connect this smart wireless speaker with a strong and reliable internet connection.
Hence, all above-delivered points are given for the Sonos play:1 connect to WiFi connection. Let’s use it and also connect your home speaker with the internet connection.
Steps for the Sonos play:1 Bluetooth pairing
If you wish, “how to connect to Sonos one speaker Bluetooth?”. Then, the following are the steps for the Sonos one (gen 2 Bluetooth pairing).
- Plug the Sonos one (gen 2), smart speaker, into the power plug and launch the Sonos app.
- Pair the Sonos Play:1 – Wireless Smart Speaker with the Sonos app. Create an account and finish the Sonos Play:1 Wireless Smart Speaker login process.
- After that, use the Sonos Play:1 pairing mode and connect the Sonos speaker to the iPhone using Bluetooth.
- Press the pair button and pair this home sound speaker with the internet connection.
- This is pairing now with your Sonos play:1 smart speaker with Bluetooth.
Hence, these are the steps for the Sonos play:1 Bluetooth pairing. Let’s use it and also connect the internet to your smart speaker.
Change the Sonos Wireless Smart Speaker settings
Following are the instructions to modify the settings of this Sonos smart speaker.
- Use the handheld controller and visit under the administration’s settings <
- Choose the turn on or off button for the Music Equalization.
- Apply the settings or save the Loudness settings to use it.
- Use this way to change or remove the Surround Speakers. Go into the settings
- Change it and save it in the end precisely.
Sonos S2 Compatibility
Following are the devices that are compatible with this Sonos play one smart wireless speaker.
- Play:5 (Gen 2)
- Sub (Gen 1)
- Sub (Gen 2)
- Sub (Gen 3)
- + New features
- + Future products
- Connect (Gen 2)
- Connect: Amp (Gen 2)
- One (Gen 1)
- One (Gen 2)
- One SL
In addition, the Sonos Play 1 smart speaker is not compatible with some of these devices:
- Zone Players
- Connect (Gen 1)
- Connect: Amp (Gen 1)
- Play:5 (Gen 1), etc.
Sonos Play 1 Wireless Smart Speaker Troubleshooting
These are the following steps to fixing this Sonos Play:1 wireless speaker error. These troubleshooting tips are as follows.
1. Sonos play 1 won’t connect to WiFi
Here are the resolution points for solving this: Sonos play 1 won’t connect to the occurring issue.
- Enter the correct wireless network password.
- Choose the correct home router network connection.
- In addition, if this is not solved yet then you have to choose only a compatible internet connection for this smart speaker.
- Reset or reboot your home router to fix this error.
2. Sonos Play:1 not connecting to the app
Use the following instructions to settle this Sonos app not working issue.
- Only use the latest version of the Sonos Play:1 app.
- Use a strong and reliable internet connection.
- Factory reset Sonos Play:1.
- Unplug it and start the power of this system again. After this, pair this smart wireless speaker with the Sonos app again.
3. Sonos unable to connect to device try again later
Here are the steps to fix the Sonos one play error.
- First and foremost, unplug the Sonos Play:1 wireless speaker.
- Leave it as it is and also reboot your home router device for a minute.
- After a while, plug in the Sonos Play:1 and start the power of this system.
- Hold this Sonos Play:1 sound speaker button and look at the diagnostics.
- Make sure this issue is successfully fixed now.
4. Sonos troubleshooting no sound or no sound from Sonos surround speakers
Following is the Sonos troubleshooting guide to fixing this error.
- This Sonos wireless speaker usually functions as both an input and an output device to this wireless system.
- You may correctly connect this Sonos Play:1 wireless smart speaker with the internet or the power plug, and fix this error easily.
Hence, these are the specific steps as mentioned above to the Sonos Play:1 wireless speaker troubleshooting. Let’s use all steps and apply them.
Sonos Play:1 Wireless Smart Speaker Review
If you wish to know all the details or information regarding this Sonos Wireless Smart Speaker then let’s check the Sonos one review from its promotion brand or selling platforms. The best selling platforms for this Wireless Smart Speaker are Amazon, Walmart, eBay, etc. So, check the reviews from tier and let’s take this home sound smart Wireless Smart Speaker for your home. Also, check it from the Sonos one review Reddit. It is the best Sonos play one smart wireless speaker that was released on October 14, 2013. This single product has 6,788 customer ratings Including 4.5 out of 5 stars.
The Sonos smart wireless speaker dimension is 4.69 x 4.69 x 6.36 inches and the Item Weight is 4.07 pounds. It is the best streaming and listening music smart wireless speaker and it also works with Alexa. Unite this system with Alexa and play music anywhere in your home using the Alexa.