Superboost WiFi Range Extender Setup, Troubleshooting And Review
The superboost wifi extender is a wireless range extender. It is designed to extend and boost the existing wifi speed. This extender provides the internet connectivity through the wifi network. Basically, superboost wifi range extender boosts the internet WiFi Coverage up to 2000 Sq.ft . It extends the range of your existing wifi with the dual-band. This range extender abolishes the wifi dead zone and enjoys lag-free streaming, gaming, web browsing, alexa, echo, ring and more. Usually the superboost wifi range extender is used to expand the router’s range. Mostly this extender is used at home and small offices. It has 4 adjustable external antennas for superior coverage throughout the Home and manage the wifi network coverage.
The setup and installation of the superboost wifi range extender is simple. The long range of this extender is up to 2500 FT and 1200 MBPS wireless internet amplifier. This range extender is a secure item that means it maximizes the network security, ensures your network safety, prevents others from stealing your net, prevents unauthorized access and protects your important data.
Installation of the superboost wifi range extender
The superboost wifi extender provides a stable wifi network in the whole home. By which you can stream 4K videos without any buffering. If you want to enjoy the wifi connectivity of the superboost wifi extender then you need to install the extender. There are some steps of the extender’s installation.
- Primarily, unbox the range extender into the packaging box and check the following components like ethernet cable, power cord and antennas.
- Here, set the antennas in the proper way, the superboost extender is 4 external antennas.
- Now, connect the one end of the power cord into the extender’s and the other end into the power circuit.
- Connect the extender to the modem by using the ethernet cable. Take an ethernet cable one end of the cable plug into the modem’s ethernet port and the other end of the cable plug into the superboost extender’s ethernet port.
Now the installation of the superboost wifi extender signal booster is over. Then you can easily login the extender without any hitch.
Access the web-based login page of superboost wifi range extender
The superboost wifi extender readily extends the range of existing wifi routers. It takes the signal from the existing router and then regenerates the signal. Afterward, it provides a strong wifi signal. If you want to superboost wifi extender login without any hassle then follow the some steps
- The initial steps, make sure your device(computer, mobile phone) is properly connected to the wifi network.
- Then, launch any web browser of your choice like opera, safari, internet explorer and mozilla on your device.
- Type 192.168.0.1 in the browser URL bar, press enter.
- In a while a login page is displayed, in the login page there are 2 text fields: username and password.
- Here you type the default login username ID and password in their fields.
NOTE: the default username ID and password is admin.
- In the end, click the option “login”.
Now the login steps of the superboost wifi extender is successfully finished. These were some of its steps, which you can easily follow without any trouble.
Manual of the superboost wifi extender
The superboost wifi extender is a superior range extender. It easily extends the existing wifi signal in the whole. This extender has more network coverage with the dual band frequency. The dual band frequency supports 2.4 GHz and 5.8 GHz band. If you want to know more information about the wifi extender then you need to read the superboost wifi extender manual. Manual is that which comes with the extender. All the information is there about the extender, like extender buttons reset, power, WPS, WAN, 5.8 GHz, and 2.4 GHz. If you want to Setup the superboost extender then you need to read the manual the proper way. But many times manual provides half information by which setup is not done, user face issue. If you want to properly setup the extender then you follow the given below steps.
Setup steps of the superboost wifi range extender
If you want to Setup the superboost wifi extender, then it is effortless. It takes 2-3 minutes to setup the range extender. If you want to superboost wifi extender setup then you follow the given steps.
- First and foremost, plug the range extender into the electric outlet. Extender must be placed near the wifi router, like extender and router place in the same room.
- Here, press the power button to turn on the superboost extender and wait until the wireless LED turns solid ON.
- Now connect the extender to the router with the WPS button. For this, press the WPS button on your wifi router.
- Then press the WPS button on your extender within 2 minutes.
- Wait until the LED indicator turns to solid green.
- Here, relocate the superboost wifi extender, Plug in the wifi range extender about halfway between your wifi router and the wifi dead zone in the home.
- In the eventually, wait until the three power LEDs light up. If it is not lit up then you must place the extender closer to the wifi router.
Now the setup steps of the superboost wifi extender is successfully complete. You can seamlessly enjoy the wifi network connectivity without any hurdle.
Troubleshooting steps for superboost wifi range extender is not working
The superboost wifi extender simply increases the range in the whole home and it fulfills all the requirements of wifi network connectivity with the dual band technology. But sometimes superboost wifi extenders not working there cause some isse. You can easily resolve the issue with troubleshooting steps.
- The superboost extender does not provide the proper range then you should verify the extender and router is placed in the same room.
- Superboost wifi extender not working then you should unplug the extender into the power circuit and power off by pressing the power button. Then again plug-in the extender into the power circuit and power ON.
- You should verify the LED indicator, if the LED flashes red light that means extender is not working. If the power LED flashes green light that means connection is good.
- Due to overheating the extender is not working properly, then you should plae the extender and router in the cool, ventilated and airy area.
- You should check the time-to-time firmware update of the superboost extender.
- Finally,follow all the above steps but the superboost extender is still not working then you should reset the range extender by pressing the reset button.
Superboost wifi extender review
The superboost wifi extender expands the wifi network coverage in the whole home. It is a suitable device for a large home. This extender has 4 external antennas that manage the wifi network and provides steady connection. If you want a better range of the superboost extender then you use the 5.8 GHz frequency band. This band is a higher frequency band that provides ultra-fast wifi network connectivity. By which you watch HD videos, play gaming console, check emails and enjoy music without any buffering or loading. This wifi network says goodbye to the wifi dead sport and buffering that means it gets rid of the wifi dead spot in the corner of the homes. That means the superboost wifi range extender is a tremendous wifi device for large home and expand wifi network.
Can I reset the superboost wifi extender?
To reset the superboost extender, hold and press the reset button for 15 seconds. You can use the paper clip to hold the button. Then you hear a beep and release the button. Now the LED indicator flashes orange light that means reset is successful. Afterward successfully reset the range extender, then the LED light will reach a flashing blue state, indicating that the eero is ready to be set up again.
How do I update the firmware of superboost wifi extender?
If you want to update the firmware then you easily update it. To update the firmware login the range extender account with default username ID, password and IP address. Go to the setting and select “system and tools”. Under this section select “firmware update” and locate the firmware file. After locating the file, click “upgrade”.
How do I change the login password and username of the superboost extender?
To change the username and password, then you must login the extender account. Then go to the setting and select the option “wireless setting”. Then you can type the new username ID and password in their fields. After that click “save”.
Blueendless Superboost WiFi Extender Setup, Troubleshooting And Review
Whew Wi-Fi Extender troubleshooting
Netgear wifi extender device light not on?
My Netgear WiFi extender is not work?
What is Netgear extender IP address after setup?