The Lefant T800 is a smart Wi-Fi connected self-charging robotic vacuum cleaner. It is absolutely the most ideal option to clean your house & the optimum choice. The auto carpet boost technology is equipped in this vacuum cleaner. With this technology, the T800 cleaner for carpet can automatically switch to max model suction power on carpet to give more under cleaning. Moreover, with this technology, the obstacle crossing height reaches up to 6 inches, which is the best for clearing all types of carpets. The Lefant T800 Robot Vacuum Cleaner completely cleans the pet hair, carpet, & hard floor because the 2000Pa strong suction power is built-in. Also, it has a high-capacity 2500mAh lithium-Ion battery that works for up to 120 minutes. The automatic charging function is built-in in this device while keeping smooth operation and the design is super-slim.
Furthermore, the automatic mode System & Multi-mode system-Navigation mode is built-in in the lefant robot vacuum cleaner. It is equipped with upgraded navigation sensors that completely clean the hard floors. This vacuum cleaner is entirely compatible with the Amazon Alexa & Google Assistant then you can easily operate the device with your own voice. A remote is included in this vacuum cleaner from which you can operate your device without any hassle.
Superb specialties about Lefant T800 Robot Vacuum Cleaner
The Lefant WiFi-connected vacuum cleaner is the perfect solution for your home to clean the pet hair as well as dust particles. It moves around in all corners of your home and accurately cleans the dust. If you wish to use this cleaner in your home then you need to know some specialties about this device. The specialties of the robot vacuum cleaner are as follows.
Auto carpet boost technology
The carpet boost technology is enhanced in the T800 vacuum cleaner. This technology is very fast & beneficial for the cleaner user. With this technology, the device automatically converts to maximum suction power and cleans the carpet in the proper manner. The one which is increased reaches up to 6 heights which is a dam suitable for all types of carpets.
Upgrade navigate sensor
In the T800 wireless cleaner the navigate sensor is built-in. This sensor is more strong & very capable. This sensor easily detects the dust and cleans the dust in every corner of your house.
2000Pa strong suction power
The suction power is a main part of the wireless vacuum cleaner. It has 2000Pa strong & high suction power. With the suction power, it draws the dust from the hard floor & carpet and completely cleans the hard floor & carpet.
High capacity 2500mAh lithium-Ion battery
The T800 wireless vacuum cleaner entirely works with batter. The batter is installed on the inner side of the cleaner. It supports a 2500mAh battery & this battery is very high capacity. With this battery, this cleaner works for 120 minutes without stopping.
Complete App control
The Lefant wireless vacuum cleaner is completely compatible with the Lefant app. You can simply install the Lefant app on your mobile phone and connect this device to the app. After that, you can easily control the cleaner anywhere.
Works with Amazon Alexa & Google Assistant
The robot vacuum cleaner works with the Amazon Alexa & Google Assistant devices. With this device, you can operate your device by speaking. But for this, you have to connect your device with Amazon Alexa or Google Assistant. With Amazon Alexa, you can easily connect to it.
Important safety Instruction Before Using the T800 Robot Vacuum Cleaner
If you really wish to use the wireless vacuum cleaner in your home then you should know about some instructions before using this device. If you want to use this device properly then follow the instructions. The safety instruction is presented below:
- Do not leave the vacuum cleaner when it is plugged in in the power outlet. You can unplug from the outlet when not in the use of this device.
- You do not use the cleaner outdoors or on wet surfaces.
- Do not allow your child to use this device as a toy.
- You can be far away from the cleaner from the hair, fingers, loose clothing, and all parts of the body away from moving & opening parts.
- You cannot use this wireless cleaner without a dust bag or filters.
- Before using the vacuum cleaner, remove electrical cords and small things from the floor, otherwise, they could entangle from the device.
- You should be careful that the robot cleaner needs at least an 8 cm(3”)clearance to clean under furniture without difficulties.
These were some of its safety tips, which you can follow to keep yourself safe.
Hardware installation of Lefant robot vacuum cleaner
The robot vacuum cleaner moves around your house and cleans your house. If you want to use this vacuum cleaner in your home then you have to install it. Because there are many components that are installed in it and without them, it does not work. The steps of the installation process of this device are as follows.
- To install the vacuum cleaner, you can take the vacuum cleaner packaging box. Unbox the packaging box and verify accessories.
- The following accessories come with a packaging box such as a power charging Dock, side brush, battery, Roller brush, dustbin, and more.
- You can install the battery inside the vacuum cleaner. You have to open the battery cover and install the battery inside it.
- Can provide the power to the cleaner. You connect the charging adapter to the charging dock. For this, you can place the Charging Dock on a level flat surface on the wall with the base perpendicular to the ground. Keep the important area 2m in front of the cleaner charger and 1m on both sides of the charger clear of objects.
- Then, you can plug the Charging Dock in the cleaner power connector and other ends into the power supply.
- The power indicator light placed on the right panel on the charging dock glows.
- Now, you can install the side brush into the vacuum cleaner. For this, you can connect side brushes to the bottom of the robot vacuum cleaner by pressing a brush into each slot until it clicks.
- You can also install the roller brush and dustbin in their places.
- In the end, before using the vacuum cleaner, you can please remove the front bumper and charging station protective film and protective strip.
Thus, the installation steps of the T800 robot are over, you too can easily install the cleaner by following these steps.
Operating & Programming steps of T800 vacuum cleaner
It is very important to operate the vacuum cleaner, if you do not operate it then it will not work properly. Below are some operating and programming steps, by following which you can operate easily.
Turn ON vacuum cleaner:
To operate the vacuum cleaner, you can press the cleaner’s side button and turn ON the power. When it’s powered on, the LED light will turn blue.
Charge T800 cleaner:
You can place your cleaner near the charging Dock, and ensure the charging contacts on the cleaner & charging Pins make a connection. You can charge the cleaner for at least 4hours.
Auto Changing Mode:
This vacuum cleaner is fully designed to clean the carpet, it will clean the floors in Random Cleaning Pattern. You can easily enable the auto mode of the vacuum cleaner. The auto mode is enhanced then, you can press this button and easily enable auto mode.
Suction Power Control:
The suction control button is available in their remote control. You can press this button and easily adjust the suction power of the robot. The three-level is included: small, medium, & high.
Spot cleaning mode:
The spot cleaning mode is applicable for an area of highly concentrated dirt or dust. In this mode, the vacuum cleaner concentrates on a particular area to clean. The T800 cleaner cleans the area in a radial pattern using MAX suction power and ends when it finishes Spot Cleaning. In the remote controller, the cleaning mode is available. Just press this button & surely start spot cleaning.
Edge cleaning mode:
the edge is more suitable & most suitable for cleaning the coroner & edge of a room. In the remote controller of this cleaner, the edge cleaning is the mode. You can just press this button and easily enable edge cleaning mode.
Routed planning cleaning mode:
The routed planning mode is most ideal to clean hard surface such as wooden & tile floors. Then, you can press this button in the remote controller and quickly enable routed planning mode.
Manual of the Lefan robot vacuum cleaner
The robot vacuum cleaner absolutely cleans the hard floor of your home. You can easily operate the cleaner by using the remote controller. The remote control is coming along with this. There are many questions in the user’s mind before buying this device such as how to use a robot vacuum, how to enable auto cleaning mode, how to connect to the WiFi network, how to connect with Amazing Alexa, how to perform setup, and more. All these questions are in the Lefant T800 manual. You can use this manual and find all the answers easily.
Additionally, the manual provides some other information related to the robot vacuum cleaner like the surface recommendation is carpet, the battery cell composition is Lithium-Ion, controller types of the vacuum cleaner is APP Control, Amazon Alexa, Google Assistant, & Remote Control, 2.4GHz WiFi network compatible, maximum suction power is 2000Pa, maximum runtime is 120Mins, Dust Collector Capacity is 600mL, 2nd gen FreeMove technology, and more.
Connect T800 vacuum cleaner to the 2.4GHz network
The robot vacuum cleaner is fully compatible with the 2.4GHz network. You can easily connect to the network. In the given below, there are some steps, you can follow these steps and surely connect to the network connectivity.
- You can use the manual of the robot cleaner and find the QR code. Then you use your mobile phone’s camera and scan the QR code.
- Moreover, you can also easily install the Lefant app by visiting the Google Play Store or Apple App Store. You can search the app and quickly download it.
- Then, you can open the app and tap the sign-in option. On this page, you can enter the username & password and properly log in to the account.
- The Lefant app of the lefant robot vacuum cleaner is open and the “terms & condition” page is pop-up. You can tick the agreed option and accept all terms & conditions.
- You can visit in settings and select the network option in the following option.
- In the network option, you can enter the network name(SSID) of your router in the SSID field. Also, enter the password of your router in their field.
- After entering the following information, you can tap the connect option.
- Now your robot cleaner successfully connects to the WiFi network.
Congratulations! The robot cleaner is surely connected to the network connectivity. You can also follow these steps and quickly connect the cleaner to the network.
Connect the robot vacuum cleaner to the Amazon Alexa
The T800 cleaner is fully compatible with Amazon Alexa. With this device, you can speak and operate your cleaner with your voice. But for this, you have to connect the Alexa device to Cleaner. Below are some steps to connect it, you can follow these steps and easily connect it.
- To connect the Alexa to the cleaner, you can turn ON the Alexa & place it near the cleaner.
- You can visit the Apple AppStore & Google Play Store and search the Amazon Alexa App.
- Now you have to install the app on your mobile phone.
- After installing the app, you can open and tap the sign-in option. Then, you can visit the login page, you can enter the username & password in their field, and properly log in to the account.
- Presently, you visit the homepage of the Amazon Alexa App. You will find out the add device option in the top right-hand corner.
- Can tap this option and the list is available. You can select your vacuum cleaner & its model number in the following list.
- In the end, tap the add option.
Thus, the lefant vacuum cleaner completely connects to the robot cleaner. After that, you can easily operate the cleaner with your voice.
Setup steps of the T800 wireless vacuum cleaner
It is very important to set up the vacuum cleaner only then it will be able to work properly. If you want to set up this cleaner then you follow some steps below and easily set up the cleaner.
- Before starting the setup process, you make sure the start/pause button is always ON & the robot is awake. If the cleaner is not awake then you can press the start/pause button.
- To set the time of the vacuum cleaner, take the remote of the cleaner and verify the battery.
- You have to find the time button icon in the remote controller and then press it.
- The remote control of the cleaner screen displays. The icon and the week column are flashes.
- You can press the arrow buttons to switch “minute” “hour” and “week”. Then, smoothly press the up & down buttons to adjust “hour” & “minute”.
- After the time adjustment is completed, you can press the save button, the vacuum cleaner will give a “beep” sound, and the current time is set successfully.
Thus, the setup process of the t800 vacuum cleaner is successfully complete.
Maintenance steps of the T800 robot vacuum cleaner
It is very important to maintain the vacuum cleaner if it is not maintained then it will not work properly. In the given below, there are maintenance steps. You can follow these steps and completely maintain the cleaner.
- Before maintaining the cleaner, you can turn off the cleaner & unplug the charging dock.
- You can remove the dustbin from the cleaner, for this, you can open the dustbin cover and then empty the Dust Bin in the proper manner.
- Then, you have to remove the dust filter inside the cleaner. HEPA is not recommended for washing. Pat the High-Efficiency Filter clean.
- Now, you have to flush the dustbin of the robot cleaner and then wash the net filter.
- After that, dry the sponge filter, filter, & dust bin completely before reinstalling.
- You have to remove the roller brush inside the cleaner. Then, remove any hair tangled around the brush.
- By using the dry cloth, you can wipe the Side Brushes and their slots.
- You can also clean the anti-collision sensor panel by using a dry cloth.
Troubleshooting steps of Lefant wireless robot vacuum cleaner
Many times, if the vacuum cleaner is not working then the user faces a lot of issues. If you wish to manually resolve the issue then you can follow some steps. In the given below, there are lefant vacuum robot troubleshooting steps.
Robot can not connect to WiFi:
- If the T800 Robot Vacuum Cleaner not connecting to wifi, then you ensure the network password & WiFi name(SSID) is entered correctly.
- Make sure the robot is within the wireless router range.
- Ensure the t800 cleaner is in the network pairing mode.
T800 cleaner is too noisy:
- If the cleaner is too noisy then, you should verify the roller brush install correctly.
- To resolve the issue, you can change the suction power mode to medium or low.
Robot cleaner will not charge:
- If the vacuum cleaner does not charge, you should verify the charging code properly as well as the power supply.
- To manually resolve the issue, you can replace the charging dock cable & power supply.
Robot will not clean automatically scheduled time:
- If the robot cleaner does not cleans automatically, you can press the power button and turn off the cleaner. After 10 minutes, you can turn ON again.
- Connect the cleaner to the WiFi network.
- Power on the T800 cleaner by using the power button and make the schedule using the remote control over again.
Vacuum cleaner not working:
- Sometimes, the lefant robot vacuum not working, to resolve the issue, you can reset the cleaner.
- For this, you can press the reset button for a few seconds and accurately reset the device.
Review of robot vacuum cleaner
In my point of view, the lefant t800 review is, it is an incredible & amazing vacuum cleaner. Because it has wireless technology so that we can operate it remotely. The multi-mode system is available, you can enable any mode and entirely enjoy benefits. The upgrade navigating sensor is built-in that detects dust and completely cleans the floors. This cleaner has Boost Technology that quickly moves across the floor of your home and clears up the dust. The 2000Pa strong & high suction power is also built-in. With the suction power, it draws the dust from the hard floor & carpet and completely cleans the hard floor & carpet.
Inside the cleaner, the high capacity lithium-Ion 2500mAh battery is built-in that perfectly works for up to 120 minutes. This battery absolutely works for a long time. The Amazon Alexa is compatible with t800 cleaner. You can easily connect the Alexa to the cleaner. With this, you can easily handle the cleaner with your voice. It comes with a remote control so you can easily make the schedule. You can easily connect your mobile to the cleaner by using the Lefant app. Thus, the T800 Robot Vacuum Cleaner is the perfect tremendous & optimum cleaner for your home.
Q1. What is the noise level of the T800 wireless vacuum cleaner?
The sound level of the T800 Robot Vacuum Cleaner is not loud. It is slightly smaller than the microwave.
Q2. Will the robot cleaner work with a WiFi network?
Yes, the robot vacuum cleaner is more compatible with the 2.4GHz network. You can easily connect the cleaner to the network by using the lefant app.
Q3. Will the vacuum cleaner work with google assistant?
Yes, the robot vacuum cleaner is more compatible with Google Assistant. You can easily connect Google Assistant to Cleaner using the app.
Q4. How long can a robot vacuum cleaner work?
The wireless vacuum cleaner works with a 2500mAh battery. This battery is high capacity & very long-lasting. With this battery, the cleaner works for 120 minutes.
Q5. Does the t800 vacuum cleaner work with boundary strips?
Yes, the robot cleaner works with the boundary strip. You can use the app and easily connect the strips.
Q6. Why is the robot cleaner blinking a red light?
If the lefant vacuum blinking red that means the battery level is too low. In such a situation, you can use a power charging dock and charge the vacuum cleaner.
Q7. Would the T800 vacuum work on bare tile floors and carpets at the same time?
Yes, the T800 cleaner absolutely works with bare tile floors as well as the carpet at the same time.
Q8. Can I configure the cleaning path from the app?
Yes, you can easily configure the cleaning oath by using the app. With the app, you can easily configure the cleaning path.
Q9. The vacuum cleaner is making a beeping sound. What to do?
If the T800 Robot Vacuum Cleaner beeping sound, then you can turn off the cleaner. After that, you can replace the new brush.
Q10. Why do we need to buy a T800 vacuum cleaner?
To clean the hard floors & carpets then the t800 wireless vacuum cleaner is needed. This cleaner completely cleans the hard floors as well as carpets.
Q11. How to reset the robot vacuum cleaner?
To reset the T800 Robot Vacuum Cleaner, you need a reset button. On the bottom panel of the cleaner, you will find the reset button. You can smoothly press the button and completely reset the cleaner.
Q12. How to fix Amazon Alexa Not Connecting To Vacuum Cleaner?
To resolve the issue, you can uninstall the Amazon Alexa app. After that, again install this app. Then, you can connect the Alexa to the cleaner.