The Tenda AC21 WiFi Router delivers the super fast Dual Band Gigabit Wireless network up to 2033 Mbps. This smart Internet Router is usually best for Homes. Using the 4X4 MU-MIMO Technology, it automatically covers your entire home and provides the wifi network throughout the whole home. It gives the best network performance using the 802.11ac wave2 technology which delivers the combined WiFi network speed up to 2033Mbps. You can easily connect it network with 25 to 35 devices.
The Tenda AC21 wifi router provides the 2.4 GHz band network which delivers wifi network up to 300Mbps and the 5GHz band network which delivers up to 1733Mbps. It is a very compatible device that works with any access points, modem, gateways and AC2100 standard devices. It has contains a 4*6 dBi external antennas that are useful for getting the 5Ghz band wifi network. The AC21 can mainly use the 5GHz WiFi network for the full network coverage or signal.
Installation of the Tenda AC21 WiFi Router
The Tenda AC21 Reliably best for streaming online videos, online lag-free gaming, surfing the internet, or etc. If you want to use it, first complete the Tenda AC21 WiFi router installation process.
- If you want to use the Tenda AC21(AC2100) router, firstly if it is new then you get out of it from the packing box.
- After this, you have to choose a perfect location in your house for your router and take care that your choosing area is fully ventilated.
- Now, you have to get out of the packaging box all the accessories which are given into the packing box of the AC21 wifi router.
- After this, you can keep your router in your choosing location.
- Then, plugin it by using the power adapter and also connect it with Ethernet cable.
- To get the wifi network, you can also connect another end point of the cable with your modem.
- Make sure the modem’s power is already turned on.
- After installing it, the LED light of the wifi router blinks fully green color light.
- Now, you are fully eligible for connecting or accessing the Tenda wifi router network. So, You can connect to the wifi network on your computer, just open your computer.
- After that, open the wireless setting on your Computer and then locate your device name and click on it.
- Then, connect the wifi network by entering the wifi password.
Thus, the Tenda AC2100 wifi router installation process is fully complete now. By following the above steps, you can also try to connect to the wifi network on your PC.
Login to the Tenda AC21 AC2100 Smart WiFi router
To login, you will need your router’s IP address and the Tenda WiFi router’s website. Just, enter the address of your router in the web browser and you can login. If you want to login the AC21 wifi router, then follow the below steps.
- First and foremost, to the tenda router login open any default Web Browser on your PC.
- After that, you have to enter the Tenda router default IP address or https://www.tendacn.com and then press the enter key.
- After searching this address the login box automatically pops up on the PC screen. Fill the username and password in the given fields.
- The Tenda AC21 default username is “admin” and the Tenda AC21 default password is “password”.
- At last, you can just click on the Tenda AC21 wifi router Login option.
- You will now, completely access the Tenda Router Admin Page.
Thus, the Tenda AC21 WiFi router login process is finally completed now. So, these are some ways to access the login page.
Tenda AC21(AC2100) WiFi router Manual
The Tenda AC2100 manual mainly comes along with the packaging box of the router. In this manual, the description of the product is explained and as well as also explaining about all the accessories that come with it. This is also a quick guide to install your router. But the Tenda router manual may provide a quick guide, but it’s setup and installation process is not appropriate. So, If you are not able to set up your router due to the Tenda AC21 router manual, then you can do the setup of your router according to the given instructions. By following the given instructions here, you can easily manage your device. You can also remotely manage your wifi router network through the Tenda wifi APP.
Tenda AC2100(AC21) wifi router setup via the Tenda WiFi APP
If you want to manage and set up your router, then first download the Tenda WiFi app and install it. Now just follow the steps which are given below and complete the Tenda router setup easily.
- Just, install the Tenda WiFi app and then open it.
- After that, sign in to your Tenda wifi router by entering the username or password of your router.
- Then, to the Tenda AC2100 setup, just click on the setting option.
- The setting menu is open now on the PC screen and then click on the administrating setting of the router.
- Change your router setting according to given on-screen instructions and You can also change through here Tenda AC2100 default password.
- After changing the setting, you can click on the apply option.
Now, the Tenda AC21 WiFi router setup process finally finishes now. By following the above steps you can also try to manage your router network settings.
Tenda AC21 WiFi router firmware update
By updating the router’s firmware, you can add some new features to your Tenda router, which can also increase the network range of your WiFi router. You can also troubleshoot the Tenda AC21 router issues due to this. Just, follow below steps and update the Tenda router firmware.
- To update the router, you must first connect your router’s WiFi network to your PC.
- After that you open the app and sign in your router accordingly.
- Then, you just go into the Tenda wifi router settings and click on it.
- Now, you find the Tenda AC2100 router Firmware update option through the setting menu.
- After that, update your device firmware with the latest version by following the on-screen instructions.
- After that, you just wait for a little bit because your router is rebooting and updating the router firmware.
Thus, the Tenda AC21 WiFi router firmware update process finished now. You can also update your router firmware and add some new features.
Tenda AC2100 Dual Band Gigabit WiFi Router review
For the last few days, I have been searching for a router that will be installed in a very short time and may provide network coverage in my entire house. I asked many people for such a router and also checked the many various Router’s reviews. Then after some time, one of my close friends gave me suggestions for a Tenda AC21 WiFi router. He himself has been using this router for a long time and he asked me to use this router as well. So, after thinking a lot and after asking many people, I finally bought the Tenda AC2100 Wifi router. It is a very appreciating networking device and it is easily installed in six seconds. By using this device, I fulfill all my networking needs. So I would like to give a Tenda AC21 WiFi router review, if a person is searching for such a router then he can use this router.
How to troubleshoot Tenda AC21 WiFi router not working issue?
If your Tenda router is not working and the Tenda WiFi network is not connected then you reset your router once. After resetting, you open your router again and now see that your Tenda wifi router is working now and whether you can also verify that the Tenda wifi network is connecting or not.
How to reset the Tenda AC21 wifi router simply?
If you want to reset your router in simple form, then first of all you should find the reset button given on your router. After finding the Tenda AC21 WiFi router reset button, you just press it for about 15 seconds. After 15 seconds you leave it and turn your router again and connect the WiFi network to your PC.
How to fix the Tenda wifi router keep disconnecting issue?
If your Tenda wifi router is repeatedly disconnecting the wifi network then either you change the location of your router Or you can also disconnect the unnecessary connecting devices to your router. By adopting all these ways, the problem of your Tenda AC21 wifi router surely will be completely eliminated.
Tenda Whole Home Mesh Wi-Fi System Setup
Rockspace Wi-Fi Range Extender AC2100 troubleshooting
Rockspace AC2100 WiFi Router troubleshooting guide
Tenda Nova MW3 Mesh WiFi System
Top 10 best mesh Wi-Fi systems to buy in 2021