TGVi’s WiFi Range Extender setup, troubleshooting, and review
The TGVi’s WiFi Range Extender 4pcs external antennas are usually helpful to banishing the dead zones and longer areas. Its smart and powerful antennas move into 360-degree and expand the wifi network coverage to up to 3000 square feet areas of your home. It can connect in a one-time of up to 30 devices. By using it there will be no more signal dead zones at home or office. This signal booster boosts the wifi network using dual-band technology.
It can extend the 2.4GHz frequency network up to 300Mbps and the 5GHz frequency network up to 867Mbps and a combined speed of both of them is up to 1200Mbps. The TGVi’s is the most compatible extender especially with 99% Routers, Gateways, and Access Point. You can easily access this wifi extender network on your wireless devices such as Google Chromecast, Smartphones, Smart TV, Fire Stick 4K, Web Browsing, Alexa Echo, and more. You can also get through its Ideal lag-free speed for HD streaming & gaming consoles.
TGVi’s WiFi Range Extender installation Via WPS
The TGVi’s WiFi extender provides a strong and stable WiFi signal of the existing router throughput in your whole home. To use it, first install it through the below-given steps.
- To install it first, you have to keep it and then plug it into a power socket.
- Surely, you have to keep in near to your wireless router and ventilating areas.
- Now, to turn on its power also press the switch button.
- After this, you should wait for a few seconds until the Power light comes on.
- Also, make sure that the main hub router’s power is on.
- Now, you simply press the WPS button of your main existing router just for 1-2 seconds.
- After that, also press your extender WPS button Within 60 seconds and then leave it after connecting it.
- At last, the TGVi’s WiFi Extender installation is successfully finished.
- Finally, to connect its network to your PC, you can only go into the wifi setting and then just enter the wifi password and successfully connect to the wifi network on it.
Your TGVi’s extender installation process finishes by the WPS function. You can use the WPS feature only on your routers and repeaters. But it can not be used on your mobile phones.
TGVi’s WiFi Range Extender login
To stream online movies, videos, and listen to music without worrying about dead zones or spotty signals. First,you have to access the TGVi’s login page, by using the below steps.
- To access the TGVi’s extender login page first, you connect the necessary wifi network on your PC.
- After that, you should also open the web browser on your PC for buffering the login page.
- Now, you just type the login page buffering address in the URL such as “TGVi’s Extender default IP address” or “ https://www.myrepeater.net.
- Just, search or buffer this address and then after buffering it the login box automatically pops up on your PC.
- Enter the login credentials in the login box that is admin username or TGVi’s extender default password.
- After filling all the credentials in the login box finally, you can tap the enter key.
Thus, the TGVi’s WiFi extender login page is accessible now successfully. You must have a username and password for the TGVi’s login.
TGVi’s WiFi Range Extender Manual
The TGVi’s WiFi extender manual instructions are a very helpful thing to using your WiFi Range Extender and to knowing about its features very well. According to the manual features of it are such as 4 x 3dBi External Antennas, Long Range up to 3000 sq. Ft, and 1200 Mbps Wireless internet Amplifier. But Usually, the user manual does not provide sufficient information to set it up properly. So, If your TGVi’s extender manual does not provide the proper information about it then you should not be frustrated about it. To manage your device properly and change its setting, just follow the below given instruction.
TGVi’s WiFi Range Extender setup
If you want to manage your device without any worry, then don’t be frustrated about it. By Using the below-given TGVi’s WiFi extender Setup instructions, you can also manage your extender.
- Initially, complete the TGVi’s Extender configuration process by plugging it into the power outlet.
- After this, you are fully eligible to connect to the wifi network on your PC.
- Then, to manage your wifi extender, just launch a web browser, and then by using the IP address search the tgvis wifi extender setup address.
- Now, you have to wait for a few seconds and then directly go into the extender’s setup page to manage it.
- After that, choose the wireless setting if you want to change your extender wifi network setting.
- Then, change it according to on-screen instructions.
- After that, just tap the enter key to save all your making changes.
So, these are some relevant steps to managing your device. By following the above-given steps, you can also control your device by the TGVi’s WiFi Range Extender setup page.
TGVi’s WiFi Range Extender troubleshooting
Many times, the wifi range extender causes various issues when it works. So, there Are various steps for the TGVi’s WiFi extender troubleshooting.
- To fix the TGVi’s extender not working problem, just unplug your device and then reboot it just for a few seconds. After rebooting it, again turn on the power of your device.
- Apart from this, If your TGVi’s WiFi extender is connected but no Internet, which means your extender is not properly configured. Then, you can again configure it properly.
- Moreover, If your TGVi’s WiFi extender blinks a red light and provides a slow network then you move your extender closer to your router location.
- Sometimes, the TGVi’s wifi extender is not connected to wifi, that means your existing router is too far away from the location of the extender. Then, you keep it near the router and solve it.
- If your TGVi’s extender IP address is not loaded, then you verify that your PC has internet or not.
- In addition, if your TGVi’s Extender keeps disconnecting, then you connect it with only the maximum device, and another device blocks or disconnects from it.
So, these are some steps of TGVi’s extender troubleshooting guide. Just, follow the above-given troubleshooting tips and solve all issues without any worrying.
TGVi’s WiFi Range Extender Review
I have been searching for a WiFi Extender which provides 1200Mbps speed by using the Ethernet Port. Because I have to be tired of my echo dot in my room cutting in and out continuously. So, I need a dual-band WiFi Booster (2.4 & 5GHz) that easily connects about 35 devices to Wi-Fi. I finally saw the TGVi’s WiFi Extender reviews yet and I’m glad to read all the reviews. So, I finally bought it and after using it I am very glad very much to get it. I also give suggestions to more people to purchase it and they also buy it. It provides 360 Degree Wireless Network Signal Coverage using its smart external antennas. This WiFi Extenders Signal Booster best for Homes.
Q1. How to reset the factory default setting of TGVi’s extender?
To reset the wifi extender first, you find the reset button on the extender. After that, you just press and hold it by pressing the pin. Then, you reset the factory default setting just hold it there for three to fifteen seconds. After this, you can leave it. The TGVi’s extender is reset.
Q2. Will I update the TGVi’s wifi extender firmware?
Of course yes, just plugin it. After that, go into the web browser and search the IP address of it. Then, after going into the settings menu choose the TGVi’s extender firmware update. After this, just update the firmware of your extender according to on-screen instructions.
Q3. How to connect Alexa with TGVi’s WiFi extender?
If you want to connect your Alexa with your extender then you configure it first. Then, open the settings from the navigation panel of the Alexa App and then connect it after finding it. Just, press the power button for a few seconds until the light starts blinking and then the mobile phone connects to Alexa.
Whew Wi-Fi Extender troubleshooting
What is Netgear extender IP address after setup?
Netgear wifi extender device light not on
My Netgear WiFi extender is not work
Netgear Extender Not Working