The TMY V08 Projector is an outstanding and high-resolution 1080P Full HD Video Projector. It brings the 100 Inch Projector Screen to manifest the pertinent entertainment shows. It is a Mini-Movie Projector compatible with approximately your HDMI, TV, VGA, Stick, USB, AV, TF, etc. Natively, it is only designed for your Home Cinema and Outdoor Movies. It is built-in with the newest 720P Native LCD technique, it automatically increases 20% image clearness. Also, it has a 720P high resolution with an effective LED light source.
You can also operate the TMY 1080P Full HD Supported Projector with the TMY projector app. The working of the wireless projector is entirely based upon the internet. After connecting the TMY wireless projector with the internet, you can instantly use the services of the projector. It does not have a spendthrift wireless projector. It easily meets the user’s needs because it is teeming with too many features. In addition, you can easily set it up in your home anywhere and instantly watch live shows and other videos. A 2021 Upgraded 7500 Lumen HD Video Projector provides you with an extensive connection opportunity.
TMY V08 Projector How to use
You can use the 1080P full HD projector very easily. The TMY projector V08 manual guide instructs you to install a device very impeccably. You can control it easily by using the remote control app. Connect the device with your smartphone, and start sharing the screen. It will manifest on your projector screen the content that is run on your mobile phone. It directly shows you all the videos and movies on the projector screen. Therefore, you can use it precisely after installing it. You can also use the HDMI connection for smartphones. The USB or type-C also uses an Android phone connection.
Steps for the TMY Projector installation
Here are the following steps for the TMY V08 wireless projector installation, its steps are following.
- Unbox the V08 wireless projector and take the accessories like V08 projector, 100 Inch Projection Screen, AV cable, power cable, Lens LID, Extra fuse, screws, remote, TMY V08 720P native projector manual and warranty card, etc.
- Take the TMY projector and familiarize yourself with its accessories using the TMY user manual.
- The front panel has a Focus lens, IR receiver, Height-feet adjustment, and Cool winds input Ventilation.
- Apart from this, the back panel has an input terminal, hot winds output ventilation, power switch, etc.
- You should read the user manual before the TMY projector installation.
TMY V08 projector how to connect
Here are the following steps to connecting the TMY wireless V08 projector, it is as:
- Place the projector in your home-specific zone and hang the 100 Inch Projection Screen in its front.
- Remove the cover of the lens and connect it with the power cable.
- You will connect the HDMI and USB ports with their cables.
- It is controlled throughout with its top panel easily.
- After connecting all the cables with the projector, you might connect it with your projector.
- Turn on the power of the projector. Wait until the power light on your projector has not flashed.
Connect the TMY V08 projector with the android phone
Use the below-given steps to connect the TMY projector with the android phone.
- To connect the wireless projector with your smartphone, use the USB cable and pair it.
- Once you have a successful connection message on your phone, you will run your PPT, videos, movies, etc., through your mobile phone.
- Keep adjusting the lens and keystone of the projector to manifest all pictures, movies, videos, and other business pertinent data on the projector screen precisely.
- Start screen sharing with your phone and operate it using the TMY projector app. These are the steps to the TMY projector connecting to android.
What is the use of TMY projector 7500 lumens in several sources?
There are the following sources mentioned in the series; you can obtain all about the information below.
- The TMY projector V08 HDMI connection: Connect the HDMI port with your laptop, set-top box, Android phone, gaming consoles, iOS, etc.
- Smartphone & Tablet connection: Connect the HDMI Port, Micro USB port, and type-c to HDMI adapter
- TMY Projector USB Connection: Move on the source button to full-screen mode.
- SD/TF card connection: You can use the USB stick, and SD/TF card is not over 32G.
- VGA Connection: Choose the display attributes and designate the CRT output mode. In case the PC and projector do not manifest the images simultaneously.
- AV connection: use it to connect the set-top box.
- Audio out connection: Use it to pair your device through the Bluetooth connection.
- Use the Laptop connection, Macbook connection, PS4/XBoX connection, Tv stick/book connection, etc.
TMY V08 Projector 7500 Lumens Setup
You should apply the settings to arrange the videos, images, etc. here are the following steps mentioned in a series to apply the settings, it is such as:
1. Steps for the Picture settings
You can easily set up the contrast, color sharpness, brightness through the picture mode or user mode. Also, apply the settings for switching color temperature between medium, user, warm, and cool to meet diverse usage. Apart from this, also switch the radio.
2. Sound settings
You can apply the sound settings through the sound menu. Increase and decrease the settings on the projector. The sound mode supports movies, traditional music, sport, etc.
3. Apply the Option settings
You can modify the language and the OSD language settings through this option. Also, reset the TMY V08 projector factory default settings. It restores the factory settings of the projector. You can also update the TMY V08 Projector firmware through the option settings. Save all the changes to finish the TMY projector V08 setup process.
How do I TMY V08 Projector reset?
Here are the following steps to reset the TMY projector V08 factory default settings, it is such as:
- You can restore the device’s factory default settings from the settings menu.
- Click on the option settings and find the TMY projector factory reset option.
- Follow the on-screen instructions and apply the settings.
- Get the backup and restore the settings.
- Thus, the TMY Projector reset is now.
Tips for the TMY projector v08 Troubleshooting
Here are the following tips to fix the issues of the TMY wireless projector it is such as;
- If the TMY projector V08 is not working precisely, you will connect the device to the power supply again. Try to use it again and get impeccable services through the system.
- Moreover, when you have to turn on its power, the projector turns on but the TMY projector blinks on and off. In this case, you may check if the power cables are connected to the projector correctly. Verify the overheat preservation system. If the power switch fuse is damaged or burned then, change it.
- The TMY Projector V08 remote control does not turn on the projector. In this case, you will have to check whether the projector is working or not. Surely, the remote control battery is out.
- You can resolve the TMY V08 projector display problems by changing the display settings. Change the settings and save it.
- If the TMY V08 7500 Lumens projector does not display the laptop screen and the TMY projector V08 does not show the computer screen windows 10. You should update the firmware of the projector to resolve the issue.
These are the following tips for the TMY projector v08 Troubleshooting. You could use it if you can cope with the projector issue.
TMY V08 projector reviews
The TMY projector 7500 lumens is an outstanding wireless projector. You could easily connect the wireless projector with your smartphone, laptop, PC, MAC, and other devices. It has a large screen which almost shows the shows very clearly without any issues. You will have to check the TMY projector 7500-lumen review from amazon before buying it. Apart from this, go on the tmy projector website to check the specific instructions regarding the device. Check the TMY projector customer service number to solve the issues. The TMY projector furnishes a watching size approximately from 32” to 220”. It manifests the projection space between1.5 and 6m. It allows exceptional playback of movies, videos, photos, games, players, TV schedules, and you can be set up at your will. The 2021 most recent improved consistent illumination process provides the optimum optical knowledge, as no shady area will occur on the advantage of the project screen windows 10 screen.
TMY Projector 7500 Lumens specifications
- The TMY projector V08 dimension: 7.48 x 3.78 x 2.83 inches
- Weight: 3.94 pounds
- Image Brightness: 7500 Lumens
- TMY projector V08 release date: December 5, 2019
- Manufacturing buy the projector: TMY
- Ratings: 4.4 out of 5 stars with 7,555 ratings
- TMY projector Resolution: Full HD 1080p
- Image Contrast Ratio: 4000:1
- Connectivity Technology: VGA, USB, Micro USB, HDMI
- Display Technology: LCD
- Package content: 1 x V08 HD Video Projector, 1 x HDMI Cable, 1 x 100″ Portable Projector, 1 x AV Cable, TMY projector User Manual guide, Screen, 1 x Remote Control (No Battery), 1 x Power Cable, 1 x Warr-anty Card, etc.