Tp-link AC750 (TL-WR902AC) router setup, Troubleshooting
Tplink AC750 Router is a wireless WiFi network device. It connects multiple computer networks via a wired or wireless connection and provides wifi connectivity. Tp-Link AC750 Router(TL-WR902AC) is the best device for your home use as well as office. It provides Internet connectivity through WiFi in all your areas. This router is a dual-band, Dual-Band ie 2.4 GHz Band which provides fast and stable speed. It makes web surfing reliable or great. Tp-Link router 5GHz provides up to 867Mbps Wi-Fi network connectivity. Which helps you to watch 4K videos without any buffering. The TL-WR902AC has many features such as a router, client, access point, guest network, parental control, and range extender. Its size is small and unique, we can keep it in the pocket and can access the internet anywhere.
If you want to increase the WiFi range in your home, then you can increase the range with the Tp-Link router. It is reliable to use and, in addition, it is also simple to use. This device fulfills all your WiFi connectivity needs. Which is what you were expecting from a networking device. The Tp-Link router setup is very easy and simple. You can easily manage the router from its web console.
How to install the Tplink AC750 Router(TL-WR902AC)?
Tp-Link router is an amazing networking device, which increases the WiFi network range in your home. If you have to log in and set it up, then it has to be installed first. There are some steps to install it, which are as follows.
- Switch off the modem.
- Switch off the Tp-Link AC750 Router.
- Take an Ethernet cable, connect it to the Internet port of the router with your existing modem.
- Then, power on the existing modem and wait for a few seconds.
- Power on the wifi router and wait for some time, when the power LED lights up.
Finally, the installation steps are complete, and then you can log in. And to install the tp-link router, you can follow the following steps.
How can we login to the TP-Link router through an IP address
It is very easy to log in to the Tp-Link router through an IP address, it takes very little time to tp link router login. The security of the device is maintained by logging in, if you want to access the router’s page then you will have to log in. follow the below steps to access the tp-link page.
- Initially, Using the Ethernet cable, attach the router to the computer, connect the ethernet cable to the LAN port of the router.
- Turn on the wifi router and computer.
- Now, launch any web browser like chrome, safari, Mozilla Firefox, etc.
- Type the IP address 192.168.1.1 or tplinkwifi.net in the URL bar of the browser.
- A login page of the tp-link router will be displayed.
- On that page you will have the username and password, he will ask you for your default username and password.
- You have to fill in the default details in these fields. The default username and password is admin.
- At the last, click on the login section.
Now, you are successfully logged in to the tp-link AC750 Router.
Here the steps for the Tplink AC750 (TL-WR902AC) router setup
If you have taken a new router, then it is a different task to set it, users search on Google to set it up. But you do not need to worry about setting it up, it is easy to set up. You can easily access the Setup page of the tp-link router through tplinkwifi.net. These steps will surely help you to perform the setup process by yourself.
- In the foremost steps, You have to open the web browser on your computer and write http://tplinkwifi.net in the search bar, and press enter.
- In the username and password column, type username ID and secret password and click OK.
- After that, you have to follow the prompt instruction, and configure the Internet.
- Then, wireless network using the quick setup option.
- Now you have to enter the network name(SSID) for the network in the given field and you also have to set the password to make your network secure.
- In the end, you have to click on Apply to save the setting.
Now the tp link router setup process is over. You can also follow these steps to setup.
How to troubleshoot Tp-link router(TL-WR902AC) not working error?
Many users have to face the issue when the Tp-link router is not working. Sometimes there is a problem in logging it. Many times using Tplinkwifi.net if you do not have access to the login page You can use the router’s IP address. There can be many issues with a tp-link router, which you will have to face, so you can follow some steps to solve the issue.
- First of all, you have to be sure that your internet is working properly.
- Secondly, you have to check the wired connection between the computer and the wifi router.
- You have to be sure to enter the correct web address http://tplinkwifi.net to set up the router.
- If your router is not set up from one browser then you can use another web browser.
- If your router is not working, it may be a network adapter faulty, then you will have to change it.
- Check the latest firmware update.
- If all these steps fail, then your router will have to be reset to the factory default.
How do I reset My Tp-Link router AC750 TL-WR902AC?
If your router is not working then you can reset the Tp-link router. Simple to reset it, every user can easily reset it. There are some steps to reset, which can be reset by following the steps, these steps are as follows.
- First of all, you have to locate the reset button. The reset button is the back-side of the router.
- Press and hold the reset button for 10 seconds until the power LED will start blinking.
- Release the reset button and the power LED becomes solid.
- Now the Tp-link router successfully reset.
What is the best location to place the TP-Link Router(TL-WR902AC)?
The Tplink AC750 Router should be kept in a place where it does not come under the touch of heat and moisture. Along with this, it should be kept in a place where it can be easily plugged into a power outlet with a wireless device.
How do I change the default username or password of the TP-Link router?
You have to click on Advanced to change the default username and password. To select System Tools within the Advanced section. Then, click the administration option. After that, displaying the account management page. From this page, you can change the default username and password.
Why do we need to reset the Tp-link AC7500 Router?
Tplink AC750 Router gives a strong and stable wifi signal to many devices which are connects to it. But sometimes it stops working, it does not give a proper range. So it has to be reset.
Tplink Deco X20 WiFi 6 Mesh Setup, Troubleshooting, Review
Netgear EX3700 Extender troubleshooting guide
192.168.0.250 ip address
TP-Link RE500X WiFi Extender Setup & Troubleshooting, and Review
TP-Link Archer A7 AC1750