The Tp-link Archer C1200 AC1200 Router is thoroughly designed with outstanding features. These all the features are included in the device specially to accomplish or satisfy the user demands and needs. As a result, it is best to use for small offices and homes. Since it covers almost all stipulations and needs of the users. In addition, the Tplink AC1200 Wireless Dual Band Gigabit Router gives high networking performance. It gives a smooth internet connection with the AC1200 dual-band connection speed. The most compelling signal antenna provides endless internet signals in all kinds of devices.
Essentially, it gives you a seamless coverage of the internet throughout your whole home while it’s boosting its WiFi up to a widespread area. However, its Ethernet ports also provide high-speed data but it’s not able to reach up to wider locations. Therefore, you should use its wireless mode. It is best to get 867Mbps at the 5GHz Band and 300Mbps at the 2.4Ghz. Apart from this, the Tp-link AC1200 V2 setup is too simple and convenient. It is easily done with two modes, one is the internet explorer and another is an influential tether app.
Tp-link Archer C1200 V2 Router hardware Installation
The Tplink AC1200 Wireless Dual Band Gigabit Router arrives with intuitive features. You can install it easily. These are the steps to installing it, which are as follows:
- Firstly, place the Tp-link V2 AC1200 wireless router in an exhaustive zone.
- Make sure it is ventilating and place it where you might easily connect your devices as well as a power source.
- You will connect the Ethernet port of the router with your modem’s WAN port. Make sure the power of the modem is off.
- After this, connect the Archer C1200 V2 power port with the power supply socket.
- Then, switch on your modem power and wait for a while.
- When your modem’s signal lights start flashing, it means it’s working.
- After this, start your tp link ac1200 router power and make sure its signal lights are flash.
Thus, it is installed now. You can connect its wireless network to your WiFi-enabled by using the wired, wireless, and WPS connection.
Use the Tp-link AC1200 Archer C1200 wired and wireless connection
After establishing the wireless devices in your home’s sufficient location, then you install them and use their network.
- To connect your router to a wired connection you have to connect your laptop, desktop, Windows, etc. with the Ethernet cable.
- You can use the wireless connection instead of the wired connection. You can join its wireless connection with Tp-link router SSID and the tp link AC1200 default password.
- Apart from this, there is one more option to use the Tp-link AC1200 Archer C1200 V2 wireless router is WPS. You can use the WPS compatible devices to join its WPS connection. Emulate the on-screen info to join the Tp-link WiFi.
Steps to the Tp-link Archer C1200 AC1200 Router Login
You can log in to the Tp-link AC1200 wireless router with two methods. One is the user interface and another is with the tether app
tp-link Archer C1200 router login with a browser
- Launch an updated browser on your phone.
- Make sure your computer connects to the internet.
- Navigate through the browser http://tplinkwifi.net or http://192.168.0.1.
- Explore one address through a browser URL.
- It is now detecting your Tp-link AC1200 login admin page.
- The Tp-link login dialogue box appears on your phone screen.
- Enter in the login box Tp-link AC1200 V2 admin username and password.
- Make sure the tp-link AC1200 Wireless router default username and password are correct.
- Finally, login and go ahead to configure the device settings.
Use tether app to the Tp-link AC1200 Wireless Router login
Follow the given steps to log in to the Tp-link wireless router (Archer C1200 V2).
- If your phone connects with the stable network, then you can directly go to the play store.
- You can use the Tp-link AC1200 QR code to install a correct version app instead of the play store.
- After this, click on the tp-link admin login option.
- Enter the exact details of the Tp-link router login.
- In the end, finish the Tp-link login process.
Tp-link AC1200 Archer C1200 V2 Wireless Router setup
Here below are the following steps for the tp link ac1200 router setup.
- First of all, you will locate the Tp-link AC1200 Quick setup Wizard page that opens through the browser.
- Type in the address field http://tplinkwifi.net.
- After this, log in to the Tp-link Ac1200 wireless router.
- Enter the valid details to log in.
- After completion of the Tp-link Archer C1200 login process, the Tp-link AC1200 Archer C1200 V2 Wireless Router setup wizard appears on your phone screen.
- Emulate the on-screen instructions to modify the Tp-link AC1200 router settings.
- You might configure the Tp-link AC1200 router settings that you want to modify.
- After applying it all, you must save it.
These are the following steps for the Tp-link Archer C1200 AC1200 Router Setup. It helps you to acquire the most precious internet connection.
Tricks for Tp-link AC1200 troubleshooting
You can troubleshoot the Tp-link AC1200 wireless router issues with the help of the below-mentioned steps. It is as follows:
1. Tp-link AC1200 router not working after reset
You will apply the following troubleshooting tricks and tips to get rid of Tp-link not working problem.
- Ensure it is connected with the power supply.
- Surely, it is not reset flawlessly.
- Try turning on its power after a while.
- Connect the power cables with the Tp-link WiFi router again.
- Try to connect the wireless router to another power outlet.
- Test to begin its power with another power cable.
2. tp-link Archer C1200 router no internet access problem
There are the following steps to get rid of the occurring issue.
- You can resolve it by relocating your router signal to another zone.
- Unplug it and choose to place it in this choice location.
- Now, connect it with the power source and modem’s network.
- Attach your router WAN port with your modem’s power with an Ethernet cable.
- After this, wait for the turn on.
- When it’s on then you go into WiFi settings to check again that the internet problem has been solved.
3. tp-link Archer C1200 AC1200 not working
Here are the following steps to fix the Tp-link not working issue. You can fix this by resetting the Tp-link router factory default settings.
Steps for the Tp-link AC1200 Archer C1200 Reset
- The Tp-link wireless gigabit router is reset with the Tp-link reset button.
- It is given on the back panel.
- Locate it and press for five seconds.
- Use a pin or paper clip to reset the wireless router.
- Keep holding it until the Tp-link Ac1200 wireless router factory default settings are not reset.
- After this, start your AC1200 wireless router power again.
- Make sure it works now.
4. tp-link not showing up on wifi list in Windows 10
You can resolve the tp-link wireless router by updating the Tp-link AC1200 wireless router firmware. These are the steps to update it.
- Explore into the browser tplinkwify.net.
- After searching it, the Tp-link AC1200 admin page appears.
- Firstly, you will have to log in.
- After this, choose the support option to update the Tp-link AC1200 router firmware update.
- You might update the wireless router by following the on-screen manifesting instructions.
- When it’s updated then move on the wifi settings and locate the device name.
- Make sure it is showing up now.
5. Tp-link Archer C1200 not showing 5Ghz
- The Tp-link AC1200 not showing up due to misconfiguration.
- It is configured through its web admin page.
- So, you will move to the web admin page to configure the device settings.
- Emulate the on-screen info to modify the Tp-link AC1200 settings.
- Enable the 5Ghz band wireless settings.
- Save or apply to get the issue resolved.
Hence, these are the ways to Troubleshoot the Tp-link AC1200 Wireless Router. You can resolve the tp link not working with the Google home issue by updating it.
Tp-link Archer C1200 AC1200 Router Review
The Tp-link AC1200 Wireless Dual-Band Gigabit Router (Archer C1200 V2) Wireless helps you to banish your home from all dead zones. It is essentially upgrading especially for AC WiFi data accessing the internet for all bandwidth-intensive devices. Apart from this, it is connected with any kind of smart wireless device like Google Home, Amazon Alexa, etc. You can also connect your TP-Link smart home plugs, Arlo cameras, Philips Hue, and more devices. It allocates your live streaming devices to a faster speed through the wireless N technology. You can get the 10x times faster signal range by the router using the Ethernet. Check the Tp-link Ac1200 C1200 Review from Amazon. Many customers give their reviews after experiencing its network performance. The Tp-link Archer C1200 launched for the first time on July 21, 2016.
Features of the Tp-link Ac1200 WiFi Router (Archer C1200)
Below are the following features of the Tp-link Ac1200 router demonstrating; it is such as:
- You can the Tp-link C1200 setup with the browser and using a tether app.
- It does not support the WDS.
- In addition, you can control the data limit from your home kids by enabling the parental control feature.
- You can connect your wireless devices quickly using the WPS button.
- It allows you to access the linked devices with the Tp-link WiFi through the TP-Link DDNS Service.
- Moreover, it conveniently and seamlessly provides an outstanding network, especially for your guest devices.