Are you looking for a router with the most stable and trustworthy internet connection in an effective price range? Instead of searching the other routers, get the info about the most valuable router with a bundle of features. It is the TP-Link Archer C60 AC1350 wireless dual band router. It is a marvelous WiFi box that has all five WiFi communication standards of 802.11b, 802.11n, 802.11ac, 802.11g, and 802.11a. As it is an AC1350 wireless device, it furnishes you the throughout of 450 MBps and 867 MBps for 2.4 GHz and 5 GHz sequentially.
The TP-Link Archer C60 AC1350 wireless dual band router coverage reaches every edge of the house with two 5 GHz antennas and three 2.4GHz antennas. Advanced software functions such as guest network and parental control furnish network security. Get the easiest way to set up your wireless dual band router using a Tether app and web page. For the meticulous setup guide, review the steps below.
Straightforward Steps for TP-Link Archer C60 Setup
Unpack your TP-Link package box and bring out all the essential add-ons such as a network cord. Put the device and other add-ons in a cool zone(room temperature). Deem the TP-Link Archer C60 manual carefully before going to setup. After understanding all the info from the TP-Link AC1350 manual, you are adequate to go for the setup process.
Step 1: TP-Link AC1350 Setup(Hardware Installation)
The hardware installation begins from here. You have to establish a router connection with the modem and to the PC with a network cord.
(a): Hardware Connections for TP-Link Archer C60 AC1350
Firstly you have to join your TP-Link AC1350 router with the internet modem. To do these follow the info from below.
- Shut off your internet modem from the electric receptacle. If the internet modem is battery operated, then remove it as well.
- Join the internet modem to the Archer AC1350 C60 network jack employing a network cord.
- Apply electrical current to the internet modem by putting it in the electric receptacle. Stay for a while until the internet modem will boot up. It could take two minutes.
- Turn on your Archer C60 WiFi box and demonstrate that the PWR LED light is firm. Once it gets firm, you are adequate to join the PC with your Archer C60 device.
1(b): Connect Your Computer to the TP-Link Archer C60 AC1350 router
You can join your Archer C60 WiFi box to the PC using three methods.
- Wireless Connection– Ferret out the SSID network name as well as the PIN(password) at the rear of the Archer C60 router. Now on your PC or digital phone WLAN settings, pick the SSID to join.
- Wired Connection– Toggle off WiFi on your PC and join the network cord from Archer C60 to the PC network jack.
- WPS Button– The wireless device that is congruent with the WPS connection, can be paired to the Archer C60 using this method. The Apple device does not have a WPS connection. To make a pair, click the WPS symbol on the device interface and the WPS button on the Archer C60 box simultaneously.
Step 2: TP-Link Router C60 Configuration Via Web Browser(TP-Link Quick Setup Wizard)
After pairing the Archer C60 to your PC by utilizing any of the above three methods, you can go ahead with the setup. There are two ways to do the setup. For the PC, a web browser setup is recommended for ease. However, you can also use your search portal in your digital phone for setup too.
- On your PC search portal(web browser), typify the TP-Link Archer C60 default IP address 192.168.0.1 or tplinkwifi.net and click enter.
- The TP-Link Archer C60 login page presents. It will tell you to fill a security PIN to manage it. Typewrite the TP-Link Archer C60 default password(admin).
- You now reach the Quick setup wizard page. Select your time zone, internet connection type, and current MAC address of your PC.
- Next, typify the network name and password for 2.4 GHz and 5 GHz in case you want to modify them.
- On the next, the summary page presents which signifies the settings you have done till now. Hit next to rejoin with the Archer C60 network.
- Again on the WLAN setting of your PC, join the Archer C60 SSID network. Specify the PIN you have configured above. It demonstrates the network setup successfully. The login page reveals. You need to create a fresh TP-Link account by filling up your email address and password to access the router settings. Once you created, do the login to finish the TP-Link Archer C60 Setup Wizard.
Archer C60 AC1350 Dual Band wi-fi Router Tether App setup
The procedure is the same for the Archer C60 app setup as the web browser has. On the digital phone or tablet WLAN setting, join the TP-Link SSID as stated above in wireless connections.
- Download the Tether app and install it on your digital phone or tablet. Use the alternate way to download the app by scanning the QR code from the manual. Open the app and pick up the Archer C60 device from the list.
- Create a login password and continue with the above steps as stated in a web browser Quick setup wizard to finish it.
TP-Link Archer C60 Setup as Access Point
As your Archer C60 is going to operate as an access point, you need a prevalent router.
- Power on your prevalent router and make a pair between the router and C60 access point device employing a network cord.
Now go through the Quick Setup wizard as stated above. Do the Login for your TP-Link web management page.
Once the configuration accomplishes, go to the advanced option, and then pick the operation mode to select the access point.
Thereby, You selected the TP-LInk operational mode access point. Next, go after the interface info to finish the TP-Link access point setup.
TP-Link Archer C60 Troubleshooting
It is ordinary to encounter issues while employing the device. These troubleshooting tips will assist you to rectify the issues if you are facing any.
TP-Link archer c60 not connecting to internet?
If the TP-Link Archer C60 WiFi not working on internet, these tips may help you to fix it.
- Demonstrate the physical connections of the device. Certify that the internet modem is cabled to the router firmly. The cords are in operating condition and should not be damaged. Inspect the network cord connection between the TP-Link Archer C60 and your PC. Probe that the router is accepting an electrical current. Review the adapter is firmly plugged into the AC joint.
- If the TP-Link no internet light appears, might be the ISP issue. The ISP network speed by joining the C60 router straight to the internet modem. Shut off the internet modem and on it one more time. If you still can’t access the internet, then call your ISP and affirm they are furnishing the internet. Chase the web management page and affirm the internet status of the router in advanced settings.
TP-Link Archer C60 Firmware Update
The Firmware update can be concluded with an online upgrade and local upgrade.
- Online Upgrade– Chase the login page and then go to the advanced option and look for the firmware update under the system tools tab. On the top flank of the interface, click the update symbol. Now you have to probe whether the update is available or not by clicking the Check for updates icon. If available, hit the upgrade option.
- Local Upgrade– Download the firmware file from tp-link.com. Go to the management page and then to the firmware section. Click local upgrade and upload the firmware file where you have downloaded it on your PC.
- Note: The router will boot up automatically when the firmware upgrade finishes. Do not leave the update process midway.
TP-Link Archer C60 factory reset
There are two ways to do the reset. It is the software reset to restore the settings and hardware reset.
- Software Reset– You need to create a backup of your settings to do this. If the web page is accessible, go to the advance option and then to the system tools. Next, click the backup and restore option. Upload the copy of the settings you back up and click restore.
- Hardware Reset– If the web page is not accessible, then it may be the final solution. Locate the TP-Link Archer C60 reset button on the rear flank. Force it for 5 to 8 seconds. Use the stick or identical object to force into the hole. The router begins to boot up. When the power light goes firm. The reset is successful. Resetting the device will change all the settings you have done to the default one.
TP-Link AC1350 Archer C60 Review
The lightweight router maximizes the internet speed and provides coverage all over my home. The build quality is also good. Installation is too brisk with a Quick setup guide. You only need to follow the screen info. Easy to use. Create a guest network and parental control for the visitants t protect your own network. Overall, a complete router. Highly recommended.