TP-Link EAP245 V3 Access Point
The TP-Link EAP245 V3 is a wireless dual-band Gigabit ceiling Access point. It offers brisk and faster Wi-Fi speed with a dual-band(2.4GHz or 5GHz) Wi-Fi network. Additionally, the dual-band network simultaneously proffers 1300 Mbps on 5GHz and 450 Mbps on 2.4GHz Wi-Fi. In addition, the 802.11k/802.11v network is equipped with this access point that offers seamless & smooth roaming. The seamless roaming is exquisite for the video stream, gaming, voice calls, and internet surfing. Moreover, the TP-Link EAP245 V3 access point supports both standard 802.3af/at and Passive PoE, which is quintessential for flexible installation. It is designed with the latest MU-MIMO technology that gives the Wi-Fi network for multiple devices simultaneously.
As well, remote cloud access consists of the TP-Link EAP245 access point. The remote cloud access and Omada app bring cloud management of the complete network. The Omada mesh technology offers easy development in the whole home. The setup of this wireless access point is not complex with the Omada app. Through this guide, you will learn to complete the setup steps.
Hardware installation guide of TP-Link EAP245 V3 Access Point
This section will guide you on how to install the tp link EAP245 wireless access point. Let’s go ahead with the tp-link eap245 installation guide.
TP-Link EAP245 placement:
Prior to connecting your access point to the router, you must select the position. The position is very crucial.
- You should place your access point at a distance from direct sunlight and moisture.
- If you use 2.4GHz cordless phones, then try to place the access point away.
- You should always mount the EAP245 access point to the wall or place it above the table.
- The placement of your access point should be such that your operating system such as computer, phone, laptop, etc. is more handily connected.
Connect to the Wi-Fi router:
Now you have to connect your EAP245 access point to a WiFi router, for that follow the below guide step-by-step.
- Firstly you have to unbox the parcel box of the access point and find out the accessories from it.
- To install the EAP245 access point, please meticulously read the tp-link eap245 manual.
- Next, you have to unite the WAN or Internet jack of the router to the internet.
- Henceforth, relate the EAP access point to the LAN jack of the internet-connected router.
- Now, using the power adapter, join the wall plug and access point’s DC-IN jack.
- In the end, knob the EAP245 access point power switch and wait up until the LED stays solid.
Connect your operating system to the Wi-Fi:
You can readily connect your operating system to the access point network. Let’s get started.
- >Wired way:
If you want to connect your operating system, such as a computer, to a WiFi network with a wired connection, you will need an Ethernet cord. To do a wired connection, you need to link the end of the cord to the LAN jack of your operating system and the LAN jack of the router. Afterward, you have to switch ON the power of your computer.
- Wireless way:
To connect your operating system such as mobile to the network, you have to need an SSID and password. Firstly, you have to toggle the Wi-Fi by visiting the setting of your operating system. Select the TP-LINK_XXXX and write down the password. After that, connect your operating system to the network.
And that’s it! The installation guide of the TP-Link EAP245 access point is successfully completed.
TP-Link EAP245 V3 Access Point Login steps
To configure the EAP245 access point, login is obligatory. Let’s go ahead with the tp link eap245 login steps.
- First and foremost, you need to ascertain the Wi-Fi network connectivity in your operating system.
- Then you have to detect the updated search engine in your operating system and launch it.
- From http://tplinkeap.net, you absolutely reach the login admin panel of the access point.
- To log in to the account, you have to write down the user identification in the appropriate tab.
- Write down the tp-link eap245 default password in their password section.
- In the end, hit the login tab.
Thus, the login steps of the TP-Link EAP245 V3 wireless access point are finished.
TP-Link EAP245 Access Point setup with Omada App
If you are probing for how to connect tp link eap245, then you have to do the setup. Through the Omada app, you can handily perform the Wi-Fi setup.
- Initially, open the Apple App Store(iOS) and Google Play Store(Android), search the TP-Link Omada.
- To install & download the app, simply scan the QR code and do the tp-link eap245 v3 setup.
- Next, unite your mobile device to the WiFi of your Tp Link EAP245 V3 Access Point. The default SSID is available on the rear of the EAP245.
- Henceforth, launch the Omada app, and tap the standalone APs icon.
- Afterward, you have to wait up till the EAP245 access point is discovered.
- Then, tap on the EAP245 that appears on the home page. You have to set a new username and password for your login account of the tp-link access point.
- To keep secure the Wi-Fi network, you must change the SSID & password, tap Next.
- To complete the tp-link omada eap245 setup, tap the Finish section.
TP Link EAP245 access point configuration steps with web-based utility
In order to do the configuration of your TP-Link EAP245 WiFi access point, just follow the mentioned below steps.
- At first, you have to get the login interface with tp link eap245 ip address192.168. 0.254.
- Next, you have to typewrite the tp-link eap245 admin password and then hit the login tab.
- After logging in to the access point, follow step-by-step instructions to complete the basic tp-link eap245 configuration.
- When you are on the setup wizard, you have to go to the Wireless section.
- You will need to mention the security password of the 2.4 GHz network in the wireless basic setting.
- Also, configure the SSID and password key of the 5GHz network.
- To complete the configuration process, hit on the Finish icon.
Can TP-Link EAP245 access point setup in repeater mode?
Yes, EAP245 Access Point can be set up in repeater mode. To set up tp link eap245 as repeater mode, follow the steps below.
- Essentially, login to your EAP access point with the web-based utility.
- Next, visit on the Quick Setup wizard and click the Next tab.
- If you want to change the login details then click on Yes. Then first you have to typewrite the old username and password, and then typewrite the new username and password, click on Next.
- In the operation mode, you have to detect the Repeater(Extender Mode) section, and enable it.
- You have to choose the Universal or WDS repeater for the tp-link eap245 mu-mimo access point.
- Henceforth, choose the security mode. Also, typewrite the SSID and password.
- Eventually, hit the Finish section.
Troubleshooting tips for TP-Link EAP245 wireless access point
If your access point is not working, then below are some troubleshooting steps, follow them and solve the tp-link eap245 issues.
Change the default password:
To resolve the problems related to the EAP245 V3 wireless gigabit access point, we urge you to change the default password.
- To change the password, login to your access point into a web-based utility.
- Next, click and open the Wireless tab in the setting menu.
- Then, click the password icon.
- In order to change the tp link eap245 password, write down the old password and then new.
Click the Apply icon.
Restart the TP-Link EAP245 AP:
If you cope with the tp link eap245 not connecting to wifi, the solution is to restart the access point.
- First of all, you have to shut off the power of the EAP access point.
- Then you have to disjoin the Ethernet cord from the LAN jack.
- Now you have to remove the power adapter of the access point for some time.
- After a while you have to join the power adapter and turn on the power.
Check the cable connection:
To fix the tp link eap245 not connecting error, you should check the cable connection.
- First of all you have to be sure that the ethernet cord is properly joined to the LAN jack.
- Then you have to probe, if the cable used is not broken.
- If a cable is broken, replace it. Along with this, if the cable is not connected properly, then connect it.
Factory reset of your EAP access point:
Factory reset is the ideal solution to resolve the issue. If you are searching how to reset tp link eap245 access point, then don’t worry. Here are some steps.
- You have to plug the access point into the power supply and then turn ON.
- Then you have to ascertain the tp-link eap245 factory reset button on the access point.
- After this, you have to push the reset button for a while with a small object.
- Now your access point will be reset and reboot.
TP-Link EAP245 V3 access point firmware update
To update the tp-link eap245 firmware, just look at the glance in the mentioned-below steps.
- Basically, you have to reach the official site of the TP-Link and search the file. If a new file is available, download it.
- Next, you have to use the tp link eap245 ip address and then login to your access point.
- Therefore, click the advanced setting tab on the top side on the setup wizard.
- Now, opt for the Firmware Upgrade section.
- In order to tp link eap245 firmware downloaded, load the new file in the appropriate tab.
- At last, hit the Upgrade button.
TP-Link EAP245 V3 Review
In my opinion, the tp link eap 245 review is better and excellent than the other brands access point review. It proffers the brisk Wi-Fi speed in the complete home. The network coverage of this access point is incredible and extended. In addition, the internal antennas als built-in in this access point that works appositely. These antennas completely enhance and improve the network range. As well, you can easily get the Wi-Fi network with the wireless and wired connection. The tp-link eap245 access point dual-band ac1750 works with a mesh network that is very helpful to provide smooth roaming everywhere. With the Omada app, the setup of this access point is ingenious. Thus, the TP-Link EAP245 V3 access point is a tremendous and outstanding networking device.