Is your host device dropping a slow internet connection? It does not cover Wi-Fi dead zones. Are you exhausted from dead zones? The TP-Link RE500X WiFi Extender is exclusively a great featured system. It has a One Mesh technology that exaggerates the host network signal in your whole home. The Tplink AX1500 WiFi 6 Extender connects with the compatible router wirelessly. It commonly extends the host router coverage and makes the strengthening of the network signal too precise. The internet booster performance is flawless and overwhelmingly too amazing. Its network could reach hard-to-reachable areas. After using it, you say goodbye to all spot dead zones.
Besides this, the tp-link RE505X AX1500 manual instructs you how to use it. The Tplink user manual instructs you to use the device faultlessly. It boosts the host device signals up to 1500 sq. ft locations. You can connect its extended network to up to 15 devices. It is compatible with the OneMesh and works with the Ap mode. The wired Gigabit Ethernet port allows you to access a reliable internet connection. Furthermore, the TP-Link AX1500 WiFi Extender Internet Booster (RE500X) setup is overall based on the TP-Link Tether app.
Tp-link AX1500 WiFi 6 Extender (RE500X) datasheet
Below is the thorough information it gives, which is composed under the tp link ax1500 datasheet. It is such as:
Basic features of the AX1500 Wi-Fi Range Extender
The Tplink AX1500 Re500X wireless booster basic features such as:
- It works with any standard wireless router.
- Wi-Fi 6 technology works as a Dead-Zone Killer.
- It offers Uninterrupted data for Streaming and gaming.
- You can connect up to more than 15 devices.
- It gives quicker Wi-Fi 6 internet speed.
- In addition, it has an easy Setup with the TP-Link Tether app within a minute.
More highlights of the Tp-link AX1500 Range Extender
Here is some additional information regarding the AX1200 Re500X booster.
How does the Tp-link AX1500 Wi-Fi booster extend wi-fi to Your Whole Home?
The tp link AX1500 RE500X wi-fi 6 range extender works with any gateway, routers, and access point. It eliminates the dead zone and covers your home with stagnant, seamless Wi-Fi via OneMesh, and quick connection.
- It connects your available devices with concentrated wireless speeds of up to 1.5Gbps.
- The AX1500 Wi-Fi 6 system forms a more pretty network that enhances the average outturn by 4 times and provides internet data to more devices.
- You can acquire the benefit of the ultra-low latency feature to the online experience and smooth connection.
- Moreover, it saves the client’s battery power. It targets the wake-up time and schedule time of internet connection.
- You can keep your network maneuvering at maximum speed by spontaneously selecting the most rapid connection route to the router.
- You can also create an access point connection to boost the wired network by Wi-Fi ability.
- The tp-link RE500X setup is done with the web interface, tether app, and WPS button.
Highlights for Tp-link AX1500 wi-fi extender OneMesh
Below are the tp-link Onemesh RE500X review features mentioned; it is followed.
- It is killing the dead zones & eliminating Tp Link RE500X weak security signal areas, and teeming your home with the most compelling Wi-Fi.
- The Tplink AX1500 Extender is best for smart roaming. You can enjoy uninterrupted surfing, streaming, and lag-free gaming.
- It stays connecting your devices with the one Wi-Fi name.
- You can easily set it up for your device by pushing the WPS button and preventing the settings of the mesh network with the tether app or UI.
Tp-link ax1500 wifi extender (Re500X) Specifications
Here are the tp-link RE500X specs, it is mentioned below.
- Tp-link Re500X AX1500 wi-fi 6 features: Easy to use, ultimate wireless speed, Simultaneous Dual-Band connection, reliability,
Hassle-free Management with Tether App, or fast encryption.
- tp-link Re500X review: 4.2 out of 5 stars with 4,835 ratings
Wireless connection type: 802.11n, 802.11ax, 802.11b, 802.11ac, 802.11g
- Tp Link Ax1500 Dimensions: 5.87 x 3.07 x 1.42 inches
- Power Consumption: 10W
- Data transmission Rate: 1200 Mbps at 5GHz and 300 Mbps at 2.4GHz
- Wireless Standards: IEEE 802.11b/g/n 2.4GHz & IEEE 802.11a/n/ac/ax 5GHz
- tp-link RE500X wifi 6 onemesh extender release date: August 21, 2021
- tp-link RE500X LAN (802.11b/g/n/ax 1500mb/s)
- Tplink AX1500 Weight: 7.4 ounces
TP-Link RE500X WiFi Extender Installation
Here are the following steps for the tp-link ax1500 wifi extender internet booster setup. It is such as:
- Position the tp link repeater re 500 nearest to your router.
- Plugin it into the wall outlet.
- Turn on its power.
- Please wait until the power signal light turns solid.
- Hold the tp-link extender WPS button for 10 to 15 seconds.
- Similarly, push your router WPS button and join your host network.
- Now, you can set up the tp-link ax1500 wifi range extender by following the below steps.
The ultimate guide for the tp-link ax1500 wi-fi 6 range extender (Re500X)
You can use the tp link re500 setup in three ways. Such as the TP-Link extender app, the tp-link AX1500 extender setup without ethernet (web browser), the tp-link extender setup with wps, etc.
(i) TP-Link RE500X WiFi Extender Setup with TP-Link Tether App
The following steps for the tp-link AX1500 RE 500 Wi-Fi range extender setup and instruct you about using the tp-link tether app.
Steps for the tp-link tether login
- If you wish to do the tp-link extender setup through mobile, you can download the tether app on your Android phone.
- Click on the tp-link tether app download.
- Make sure the ax1500 wi-fi 6 range extender turns on.
- Open the Tp-link extender app.
- Now, click on the tether tp-link login option.
- Enter the tether login id and tp-link tether password.
- After typing the tp-link login username and password, click on the login option.
- Now, the tether app login process has been completed.
Steps for the tp-link tether setup
- Once you log in with tplink wifi.net, you can manage the settings with tp-link tether apk.
- Suppose your extender connects with the OneMesh router. In this case, it’s spontaneously copied your OneMesh router Wi-Fi settings details for getting seamless roaming.
- You can choose the tp-link AX1500 as repeater mode or access point mode.
- If you connect your devices with ethernet, you should choose the access point mode.
- Follow the on-screen instructions and apply the settings.
(ii) tp-link wifi extender RE500X wifi 6 AX1500 Setup with web browser
Following are the steps for the TP-Link RE500X WiFi Extender Setup, it is such as:
- Connect your computer wirelessly with the Tplink Wi-Fi.
- Launch a user interface.
- Find in the URL bar http://tplinkrepeater.net or http://192.168.0.254.
- You will log in to it.
- Enter the TP-Link AX1500 WiFi Extender (RE500X) default password and username.
- You can manage the host router’s 2.4GHz or 5Ghz SSID and password.
Save it and click on the next option.
(iii) Tp-link RE500X setup with the WPS
You can use the WPS setup process if your host router has a WPS button. Here are the following instructions for the Tplink Re500X setup with the WPS button.
- Turn on your host router and tplink extender power.
- Press the OneMesh router WPS button.
- Also, hold your extender WPS button for three to five seconds.
- Please wait, now the signal LED light to modify blinking to solid.
- It indicates that the tp-link Re500X AX1500 wi-fi range extender WPS connection is successful.
- You do not need to enter the tp-link router default password in the WPS connection.
- Finally, the Tp-link RE500X setup with the WPS is successfully finished.
Some TP-Link RE500X WiFi Extender Troubleshooting Tricks
Once in a while, after the tp link re500 setup, the Tplink not working, Re500X not connecting to wi-fi, Tplink has no internet lights, etc., issues manifest while you use it. There are the following tricks for the Tp-link AX1500 troubleshooting, it is followed as:
1. Tp-link re500x not working
After the Tp-link Re500X setup, when you find its name in the Wi-Fi list, a network name is not shown like other available devices. Here are the specific points to cope with the tp-link extender no signal light and not working issue troubleshooting.
- The Tplink AX1500 not working due to the Tp-link Re500X extender misconfiguration.
- It would be best if you had reconfigured your range extender.
- If the tp-link AX1500 extender no signal light. Make sure all wires are attached with their right ports perfectly.
- Check the Tplink RE500 signal lights have turned solid.
- If it blinks, open your windows, go into the settings and find its wi-fi name.
- Also, keep in mind that the network name in the tp-link sometimes does not show on the network list because the range extender automatically copied your OneMesh router Wi-Fi credentials. So, It will not show the Tplink extender name with __EXT in the Wi-Fi list.
- You can now find your Tplink extender network name and enjoy the tplink seamless roaming with 2.4Ghz and the 5Ghz band network.
2. tp-link RE500X extender not connecting to the internet
Follow the below-mentioned Tp-link repeater troubleshooting tips if you wish to resolve the tp-link full signal but no internet issue.
- It would help to relocate your extender in an optimal coverage area and better performance location area.
- Please keep the Tplink repeater halfway through the Wi-Fi dead zones and router.
- The tp-link RE500X red light blinking means your extender is too far from the router. Make sure your extender must be placed within the range of your OneMesh router.
- After relocating it, please wait until the Re500X WiFi extender signal lights turn blue. If tp-link ax1500 is not blinking blue light, then you can again keep it close to your router. It achieves better signal quality now.
- Now, connect its network to your iPhone, Android phone, Windows, etc.
3. You should use the updated Tplink tether app to resolve the tp-link not pairing, and the Tplink extender app not working.
4. You can reset your Tplink repeater factory default settings to resolve the Tp-link Re500X wifi network not showing in the windows 10 issue.
Steps for the TP-Link RE500X WiFi Extender reset
- Find the Tplink RE500X reset button.
- Push it using a pin.
- Keep pressing it for 10 to 15 seconds.
- Leave the reset button after fifteen seconds.
- Turn on its power after resetting the Tp-link Re500X extender factory default settings.
5. If the tp-link not working after reset, you should update the Tplink Re500X firmware.
- Go on the browser and access the Tplink admin panel with tplinkwifi.net.
- Once you log in, the settings menu appears on the screen panel.
- You will choose the Tplink advanced settings or support option.
- After this, under it, locate the Tplink AX1500 firmware option.
- If it is obsolete, then update it.
- Follow the on-screen instructions and update the Tplink Re500 extender firmware.
TP-Link RE500X WiFi Extender Review
The Tplink AX1500 Wi-Fi range extender is exclusively a great wireless range extender. It is compatible with standard routers. You can easily set up the Tplink Ax1500 wi-fi range extender using the WPS, Ethernet, wirelessly, and the UI. All the Tplink range extender methods are helpful to get better signal performance. The tp-link re500x review is almost great compared to other wireless range extenders. It is available on Amazon, Walmart, and other selling platforms at a budget-friendly price. It’s not too spendthrift. You can get a 2.4Ghz and the 5Ghz band network perfect after installing a device per the tp-link ax1500 wifi extender manual instructions. Apart from this, the tp-link ax1500 repeater mode is vital to getting the high signal range wirelessly. Thus, you can enjoy the seamless roaming of the Tplink extender after connecting it with the Onemesh router network.