Wi-Fi extenders help extend the range of your network. They assist the network coverage to reach every corner of your home without any dead zones. Wi-Fi extenders are very prominent in offices, homes, coffee spots, etc. Which can be connect to every device without any issue, and the best part is they are wireless and can be set up effortlessly. Now, moving on to Urant Wi-Fi wireless router is one of the best devices for extending the wireless networks.
With 300 Mbps high speed is ideal for video streaming, downloading, browsing as well as gaming and so on. Now let us know all about Urant wireless extender setup, reset, features, etc.
Features Of Urant Wireless Router, Extender, Access Point
- With 300Mbps speed, this device is the best to use and is good for video streaming, gaming, chatting, and many more.
With this feature, you can enjoy the same speed of network access to every corner of your space.
- Wireless access, just plug in, connect, and use. You will not need any help in the process of setting up.
- Portable and can be easily carry everyplace you wish to.
- Dual 315° high antennas provide a perfect signal range in your whole space. The performance is help to build strong, reliable, and permanent wireless connections.
- Protection and safety is provid for WPS protection. Wireless Security for WEP, WPA, WPA 2, WPA Mix, and WPS.
- Product Dimensions 11 x 3 x 11 cm; 9.07 Grams.
- Compact design gives the best look that can match your home design.
- Perfect for the office, home, Starbucks, bookstore, restaurants, etc.
Urant wireless Extender Setup process
Setting up urant 300 mbps is very clear, you can follow the instructions given below:
- First, extend the antennas and then
Plugin the URANT Wi-Fi Repeater/ extender into a power socket.
- Now, Find the connection and connect to the new Wi-Fi network tagged as “Wi-Fi-Repeater”.
- If you are connect then go to 192.168.10.1 in your web browser.
- Now, select the model, whether Repeater mode, AP mode, or Wireless mode.
- Select your home Wi-Fi network connection from the list mention.
- Now, enter your home Wi-Fi Network password, change the SSID, and tap on the “Apply” button.
The setup process is done you can now use it.
Now let us see the process of the set by different modes by Urant wireless repeater
Urant wifi AP( Access Point) Mode
- First, plug in the repeater and reset the device.
- Press on the Reset button, which you will find on the router for 10-12 seconds until the Wi-Fi indicator turns off.
- Finally, You are done.
Urant wifi Repeater Mode
This is done by using the Wi-Fi
- Connect to Wi-Fi repeater by your device.
- In your Web-browser, add 192.168.10.1 in the address bar and login to the page by adding the username and password – admin
- In the Wizard section, click on the Repeater, and once the page loads now choose the Wireless Network and enter SSID and Password.
- Finally, click on “Apply”.
You are done now.
If you want to connect by the Ethernet cable then connect your device and router by using Ethernet cable and follow the same process below.
How to Reset Urant wireless repeater?
For the reset process just one step you can apply.
- Power on the router at the first step.
- Press the Reset button which you can find at the right corner of the rear panel.
- Now, Press until the only red light gets brighter.
The reset process is completed. It is that simple and easy.
This method is used for resetting all types of wireless routers.
- From the devices’ main web page
Go to the Management option, then click on “System” from the menu.
- Now, click on the “Restore Factory Defaults” option that you will find on the list.
- Now, tap on “OK’ to proceed.
It takes a few moments and your device is reset.
Light Status of Urant router
- On: Connected
- Blinking: Losing the connection.
- Off: Not connected to any network
- On: The extender is ready to use.
- Blinking: Extender is trying to establish a network.
- Off: The WPS feature is impaired.
3.LAN: On -Connected to the Devices like PCs.
Off- Is Not connect to any devices.
On- Connected to the modem or router.
Off- Not connected to any modem or router.
Bright Red: Power is being supplied to the router.
Off: No power is being supplied.
How to update the Firmware of Urant Wifi router?
The firmware update is very important to run your device smoothly without any issues.
Always try to update the firmware of your device. Let us now see the process of Firmware Update of Urant Wireless Router.
- First on the web- browser add 192.168.10.1 in the address bar.
- Now, Add your username and password. Then now you are in.
- You will see options like WPS, LAN, Management, and status. Click on “Management”.
- After clicking management you will see an option -“Update Firmware” click on that.
- You will see the latest version of your device. Now, select the file, and click on the “Update” option.
- This will take a moment. After a moment check the version of your device. It is updated.
You will have an option that if the device you are using is the latest or not If the device is the latest version then no need to update. If not follow the instructions of the firmware update process.
Issues and Resolutions of Urant Wi-Fi Extender.
1.What is the username and password of the device?
Resolution: admin- Username
2.Facing problem to access to an internet connection?
Resolution: Make sure that the connection is connect to any other device.
Power on it again. If this also doesn’t work then check the firmware update, Update to the latest version.
3. Why the setup process is not successful?
Resolution: Make sure that you have typed the correct password and username. If not move close to your router.
4. What are the types of Working Modes?
1. Wireless Router Mode:
Establish a wireless network and then share the Internet connection with multiple Wi-Fi devices.
2. Repeater Mode:
This mode helps to
Extend wireless range.
3. AP Mode:
This mode helps to connect wired network connections and share the Internet with friends to multiple devices.
5. How to reboot the device?
Go to the main page of the device from the web browser. Then you can see some options, click on the “Management” option.
You will find a list of options. You will find Reboot Option, then click on that and wait for some moments.
These were the main issues and their resolutions of the Urant Wi-Fi extender.
Urant wifi extender Review
URANT is one of the best manufacturing firms, that has many Wi-Fi routers, repeaters, and any other devices. With 300 Mbps network speed is ideal for all your devices in your home, office, etc.
Best for the best quality video streaming, gaming, and also browsing. With an easy setup and reset process, there will be no issue to use it. It is wireless and can be easily use by just plugging the device into the socket. This is the best device for houses, offices, coffee points, book stores, and hotels, etc. Urant wireless extender is also called a Mini AP router. This is the best gadget for your daily use.
tenda whole home mesh wi-fi system setup
What are the best routers for long range connectivity?
Netgear wifi extender device light not on
Netgear router firmware update not working
I bought a new router, but now my Netgear WiFi extender is not work
Whew Wi-Fi Extender setup troubleshooting review