Waste King L-3200 Garbage
The Waste King L-3200 Garbage Disposal is used to remove the food waste from the sink. 2/4 is the horsepower of the device. You can continuously use this device without stopping. This device has a high-power permanent magnet motor and it grinds the food waste which is present in the sink faster and powerfully. It is also designed to remove the jamming of waste from the device. This disposal does not create any sound while grinding any type of food. All stainless steel materials are in this device.
This disposal removes the waste disposal from the sink through the outside pipe with the water. The installation of the device is very simple and you need to plug the device in to start.This waste king garbage disposal easily converts big pieces of waste into small ones. This device can grind meat, vegetables, fruits, small bones, and more. The company provides extra protection of the device as well.
Features of the Waste King L-3200 Garbage Disposal
There are numerous features of the waste king garbage disposal.
The device mixes the waste of food powerfully and strongly with the stainless steel blades. The device is working with 3/4 horsepower.
This device can work continuously without any rest for a long time. All material in the device is stainless steel. So, there is no issue of melting.
high power motor
This waste king device is working with high-power permanent magnet power. This motor grinds the waste very fastly. It is also designed to remove the jamming of waste.
Easy to install
It is reliable to install this device with the right instruction. You just need to fix the sink flange in the hole and then, dispose under the sink.
These are the incredible features of the waste king garbage device.
Waste King L-3200 Garbage disposal installation
To begin with, these are the steps to install the device in a perfect manner. So, follow the steps that are written in the underlines and do not leave any steps from this process. Thus, the whole process would be halved.
- Open the box and remove the packing from the device.
- Check the content which is given with the device.
- And read all the information about the device from the envelope which is also given with the device.
- Then, remove all connections of the old pipes from the underside of the sink.
- Next, take the stopper outside and sink the flange.
- Clean the sinkhole and flange through the dry cloth.
- Remove all the protection rings to the sink flange and put the plumber putty on the place rings for protection.
- Then, fix this into the sinkhole and press this with the force for perfect fixing.
- Attach the rubber ring on the sink flange underside of the sink.
- After that, the protection sink and mount assemble.
- In the mounting assembly, mounting screws, mount rink, screws clamp, and hush cushion are included.
Tight the Screws
Next, tight the screws of the mount with the screwdriver.
- Take the disposal and connect the disposal ridge to the sink flange.
- Then, rotate it anti-clockwise for the tight connection. If you want to be tighter. So, take the small hammer and press the hammer on the disposal mount.
- After that, attach the power cord to the disposal. Remove the cover plate from the bottom of the device. Connect the power cord and again close the cover plate.
- Put the small iron-hard pipe into the dishwasher discharge inlet and press it with the hammer. Do not use the sharp thing to put into the inlet.
- Then, attach the elbow pipe gasket with the disposal side hole.
- Put the elbow flange and tight it with the screws.
- Next, connect the discharge elbow with the outside pipe of the home.
- Plug the power wire of the disposal into the electric switch and turn ON the device.
- Fix the stopper in the sink and put some food waste. Remove the stopper.
- At last, your device will remove waste from the sink. The disposal installation process is completed.
These are the steps of the waste king l-3200 installation.
Waste King L-3200 Garbage Disposal manual
To trigger this, I will discuss the questions of the customers in this manual. Does this device produce sound while working? Does this disposal have a reset button? Can work with 220 volts? Is it a noisy device? How many years warranty gives with the disposal? What is the HP of the waste king device? Can this device grind chicken bones? It has not been working for 3 years. Can I replace it? Does this device have a dishwasher? Can I fix this with the new sink? Can I control the app? If any information is not available in this manual. So, you can get it from here waste king l-3200 manual with extra information.
Waste King L-3200 Garbage Disposal Troubleshooting
To commence with, follow the problem-solving steps of the waste king disposal which is written in the below lines, and do not leave any steps from the process. Thus, the whole process would be halved.
The disposal is starting to produce sound. What should I do?
If your device produces any sound. So, check if the waste king garbage disposal jammed. Take the small stick and enter it into the mount of the device and rotate it inside the disposal. Do not enter your hand or finger in this. After removing the jamming, you start working properly and stop producing any sound.
Check the leakage
If the device leaks the waste or waste because you do not fix the sink flange properly, the supporter ring does not tighten properly, improperly installed the mount, and screws of the elbow are loose. Then, check this thing and pre-installed the device properly by reading the installation steps from the manual and envelope.
Reset the device
If your device is not working and suddenly stops working. So, use the reset button for the perfect working of the device. The reset button of the device is given at the bottom. The reset button is the red color button. Press this button and hold for 3-4 seconds. The reset process will be started and then, it automatically starts. Thus, your device is working well.
Follow these steps to solve the waste king installation problems.
Waste King L-3200 Garbage Disposal Review
The waste king disposal is working to clean the waste from the sink and move it wavy through the outside pipe of the home. I purchased this device from an online shop for my home. I installed this device by reading the information from the google manual and instruction pages. After the installation, I put the chicken bones, vegetables, and fruits for testing the performance of the device. It is working wonderfully. When I had some problems. Then, I contacted customer care for a solution. Before buying this device, I read more waste king l-3200 reviews. I suggested this device to many people and some purchased this disposal after my advice.
Waste King L-3200 device features:
The food waste disposal features are continuous working, easy to use and install, the powerful grinding, high-power motor.
Waste food garbage disposal design:
The design of this device is wonderful. I like this device working. All the things inside and outside of the device are made with stainless steel. The blades of the device are also of stainless steel.
Dimensions of the waste food l-3200 disposal:
The waste king device dimensions are 7.75 x 7.75 x 13.75 inches.
Specifications of the waste king disposal:
The device model number and the part number are L-3200. 9 years warranty and 3/4HP is the size of the disposal. 115 volts of the disposal and B0014XEM88 is the ASIN. 1 January 2008 is the time delivery date.
Waste King L-3200 device price:
The waste king garbage disposal price is almost $160.
Can work with 220 volts?
No, it is working with 110 volts.
Does this disposal have a reset button?
Yes, the waste king garbage disposal reset button is a red color button.
Is it a noisy device?
Can I fix this with the new sink?
Yes, you can easily fix it with a new sink.
Can I control the app?
No, this is not a software device.
Does this device have a dishwasher?
Yes, it has a dishwasher inlet.
Can this device grind chicken bones?
Yes, it can easily grind the bones because all waste king 3200 parts are made with stainless steel.
It has not been working for 3 years. Can I replace it?
Yes, you can replace or service this and contact the service provider.
How many years warranty gives with the disposal?
The waste king device company gives the 8 years warranty.
What is the HP of the waste king device?
It is functioning with 3/4HP.
Does this device produce sound while working?
No, but anything is jammed in the disposal. Thus, it makes a sound.