Wavlink AC3000 Mesh WiFi
The Wavlink ac3000 is a tri-band wireless smart mesh WiFi system that delivers whole home network coverage. It delivers better & seamlessly wireless network coverage in your home than the traditional wireless router & range extender. This system works with 2 units that seamlessly create the mesh network. Additionally, the Wavlink AC3000 mesh WiFi system covers 2,000-5,000 square feet of coverage. The 2-pack unit of this system absolutely allows you to enjoy hassle-free roaming in the entire home. The 802.11ac network is built-in in this system with MU-MIMO technology. With this network & technology, the wavlink ac3000 range is high & very reliable. With this range, your whole family seamlessly watches 4K videos, plays gaming, & downloading simultaneously without any lag or weak signals.
Furthermore, the Ethernet LAN port is available on the back panel of the mesh system that runs 10x faster than a normal Ethernet connection. The eight high-performance antennas are built-in in the ac3000 system that delivers great coverage. The mesh network is very secure because the WPA-PSK/ WPA2-PSK security encryption is equipped. Easy & fast mesh WiFi system setup by using the wavlink app.
Installation of the Wavlink AC3000 Mesh WiFi System
The wavlink whole-home system comes along with a mesh router as well as a mesh satellite. Both these devices work together, only then provide ultimate whole home network coverage. The home network coverage is wider than the existing router & extender. If you also want to enjoy whole-home network coverage with this system, then first you have to install this system. You cannot access the network without installing it. Here’s are some installation steps:
Unbox the mesh WiFi system:
- Before installing the WiFi system, you have to unbox it, only then you will be able to install it.
- To unbox the mesh system packaging box, you can use any components such as a knife or scissors. Then, unbox the packaging box in a proper manner.
- After that, you will find many accessories inside the packaging which will help to install a WiFi system.
- There are many accessories inside the box such as 1 × mesh router, 1 × network cable, 1 × power adapter, 1 × mesh satellite, 1 × wavlink ac3000 user manual & 1 × quick guide.
- Now, you can use a quick installation guide and accurately read this guide that more helps to install the mesh system.
Position of mesh wi-fi 2-pack system:
You must select the correct position before installing your WiFi system.
The most ideal & perfect location of your mesh system is in the middle area of your smart home for the ultra-high wireless network signals as well as coverage.
You should keep your WiFi system away from sunlight and heating equipment such as microwaves and refrigerators.
Also, keep away the wireless system from the 802.11g or 20MHz wireless network.
To access better and higher wireless network signals, you should place your mesh router and mesh satellite in a cool place.
Connect the wavlink mesh router to the internet modem:
To get the high-speed & blazing wireless network you have to connect the mesh router to the modem.
- You have to unplug your internet modem from the power supply, It is plugged into the power supply.
- Now you have to place your mesh router near the internet modem for a secure connection.
- You have to verify the WAN port in one mesh router, this port is available in the back panel of the router.
- You will need to use an Ethernet cable to make the connection.
- You’ll need to plug the Ethernet cable into the mesh router & modem for making the secure & perfect wired connection.
- Now you have to turn on your router as well as an internet modem. Use a power adapter and plug it into the modem and router.
- In the end, press the power button and power is up now of your ac3000 router & internet modem.
Sync your mesh satellite with a mesh router:
The mesh satellite comes along with a mesh router, then you should install it with the router.
- You have to place the satellite near the mesh router for proper and secure connection
- You can attach the mesh satellite to a power supply with the power adapter.
- If the satellite LED pulses white that means it automatically detects the mesh router’s network signal and attempts to sync to this router.
- The satellite LED light is blue which means the router & satellite successfully synced. But the LED light amber failed to sync.
Congratulations! The installation process of the wavlink ac3000 tri-band wifi router & mesh satellite is successfully complete. Now you can easily connect your client device to the WiFi system and enjoy wireless signals.
Login steps of the Wavlink AC3000 Mesh WiFi System with wifi.wavlink.com
The mesh wi-fi 2-pack system is equipped with a tri-band network that delivers a faster network connection. But to maintain the network, you should perform the setup. Before the setup of the device, you have to log in to it with any browser like Mozilla Firefox, Safari, Google Chrome, & Opera.
- To log in to the device, you need to make sure the power is up now of the router and the satellite.
- You can log in to the mesh system on computers, laptops, and mobile phones, but these devices must be connected to the network.
- You can open the updated & latest web browser on your device.
- Now, you visit http //wifi.wavlink.com login and then get the mesh system login page.
- You need to use a login password and username to successfully log in to the login page.
- In the available password & username field, input admin.
- In the last, click log in.
Presently, the whole-home tri-band WiFi system is securely logged in. You can also log in to your system without any trouble by following these steps.
Manual of the wavlink tri-band WiFi system
The mesh wireless system gives blazing & faster network coverage because the tri-band technology is implemented in this device. This technology accurately enhances the network signals. You can easily install this system in your home and enjoy a wireless network by connecting your client’s device. But there are various questions in the mind of every user before installing and buying any device. In the user’s mind, many questions arise such as how to use the mesh system, how to setup wavlink ac3000, how to configure advanced settings, how to connect your client device to the system, how to perform a factory reset, how to enhance wireless network and more. You will find the correct answer to all these questions in the manual that comes with the device.
Furthermore, the wavlink ac3000 manual gives more information relevant to the mesh system. The relevant information is connectivity technology is wireless & Ethernet; Wavlink App control method; tri-band frequency band; wireless network 802.11ac; 2 x 10/100/1000Mbps LAN port; eight high-performance antennas; 1 x 10/100/1000Mbps WAN; 1 x USB 2.0; model number is Mesh Wi-Fi 2-Pack.
Setup steps of the Wavlink AC3000 Mesh WiFi System
To get the high-speed & better network signals in the mesh system, you should perform the setup. You can easily perform the wireless setup of this system by applying the app. The App is very useful & beneficial. Additionally, it allows performing the wireless setup by using a mobile phone.
- On your Android & iOS device, you visit Apple App Store or Google Play Store and search the Wavlink APP in the search bar.
- Moreover, you can also install the App by using the QR code. This QR code is built-in in the mesh system manual. Just scan the QR code and then automatically wavlink app download.
- Now you have to begin the app and then the login page pop-up. By utilizing the default login password & username, you securely log in to the system.
- On the homepage of this app, you will find the add device option on the top side. Just tap this option.
- Afterward, you will find many WiFi systems but you can select your WiFi system & model number.
- You visit the Settings menu and tap on Wireless Settings. In this setting, you will find many settings.
- You can tap the network option and verify whether the 5GHz network is enabled or not.
- Next, tap the security option and enable WEP/WPA2 security to secure the wireless network.
- You can select the optimum wireless channel for high-speed wireless signals.
- In the end, tap the done option.
Thus, the steps of the wavlink ac3000 setup are completely finished. You can also try these steps and accurately perform a wireless setup.
Manage the network of the Wavlink tri-band router
Many times many devices get connected with the WiFi system, due to which the network signals get unstable. To get rid of the unstable signals, you should manage the network of this system. Here are some steps to manage the network of the mesh router.
Update the mesh router & mesh satellite firmware:
The firmware version is most important to properly manage the wireless network.
- On your mobile phone & computer device, launch the web interface. Ensure this device surely connects to the mesh WiFi network.
- You have to log in to the mesh system account using its default IP, password, and username.
- You visit in the advanced setting< Administration > Router Update > Online Update.
- You will find out the check option, just click and verify the version.
Change the admin password:
You need to modify the admin password to accurately maintain the network signals.
- You can reach the advanced setting and choose the administration option.
- Under this option, you can choose the password option.
- Now you will see 3 fields, in the first field you have to enter the old password, in the second field you have to enter the new password and in the third field, you have to confirm the password.
- You can click the Apply option.
Enable admin password reset:</h5?
You can log in to the web browser through the login admin password of the mesh system.
- Launch a web interface in your client device and verify the network signals.
- You can enter http://192.168.10.1 in the browser and get the login page. Enter the admin password.
- In the advanced settings, you have to choose a set password field.
- Now, you can choose the Enable Password Reset field.
- In the end, click the Apply button.
Check the internet connection status:
To manage the network, you should check the internet status of the mesh system.
- You can open Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox on your network-connected device.
- Visit the login page by using the default IP.
- You can reach in an advanced setting and choose the connection status option.
- In this option, you can quickly confirm the status of the satellite & mesh router.
Troubleshooting steps of Wavlink AC3000 mesh wifi system
The wireless network signals are more secure & reliable than the traditional range extender & wireless router. But sometimes a common issue comes with this WiFi system, then the user does not access network signals. Here are some wavlink troubleshooting steps for common issues.
Verify the power cable & power supply:
Sometimes the WiFi system is not turning ON, you can follow these steps.
- If the mesh system is not turning ON, you should examine the power adapter to resolve the issue. If it is faulty then you instantly replace it.
- Ensure the power supply is working or not. If it is not working then you can unplug the system into this supply.
Restart the mesh system:
Many times, the mesh system delivers unstable signals.
- To fix the unstable network signals, you can restart the mesh router & mesh satellite.
- Disconnect the power cable into the mesh system’s power connector and hold the available power button.
Verify the position of your tri-band WiFi system:
If the LED light of the WiFi system is solid red that indicates the position issue.
- To manually resolve the issue, you should verify the mesh router & satellite position.
- If the WiFi system is placed near the heating source then you modify the position. You place the mesh system in the ventilated area.
Using updated & other web browsers:
Sometimes, the wifi.wavlink.com not working the user cannot access the login page.
- To fix the issue, you can apply other web browsers such as chrome, safari, & opera.
- Verify the network signals, if the network signals are unstable then it is not working.
Clean the cache & history of the browser:
Sometimes, the wifi.wavlink.com refused to connect, you can easily resolve the issue by following some steps.
- You should verify that the browser you are using is updated.
- Clear the browser’s history and cache to fix the issue.
Factory reset the Wavlink system
Sometimes, the whole-home WiFi system is not responding. Just follow these steps and fix the issue.
- If the mesh system is not responding then you can easily resolve it.
- To resolve the issue, you should perform the factory reset by using the rest button.
Review of the mesh tri-band WiFi system
In my point of view, the wavlink ac3000 mesh review is an amazing & high-range WiFi system. The mesh technology is equipped in this system that seamlessly delivers whole-home coverage. With the network signals of this device, you can enjoy a wireless network in any room. It covers all rooms of your smart home. The 2 unit mesh router & mesh satellite banish WiFi dead zone. The wireless signals of the ac3000 system are very better & stable than the existing router, cable modem, & extender device. Multiple devices easily & reliably access the wireless network signals at the same time. The Beamforming technology works with this system that enhances the wireless network signals. The internet modem is securely connected to this system with Internet Backhaul.
The USB device is also accessing the network connectivity with a mesh wi-fi 2-pack system. The USB port is built-in on the back panel. You can simply connect the USB cable and make the connection. By using the Wavlink app, the wavlink mesh setup is not difficult. Just follow three steps & promptly perform the wireless setup. Through this app, you can efficiently manage the mesh system. Thus, the Wavlink AC3000 Mesh WiFi system is a stupendous & high-range WiFi system.
Q1. What is the input voltage of the mesh system?
The voltage of the whole-home mesh system is input:100-240 Va.c. 50/60Hz. This is high-technology voltage & works very well.
Q2. Does the ac3000 system use Ethernet backhaul?
Yes, the whole-home WiFi system absolutely uses Ethernet backhaul. This backhaul is available on the backside of the system.
Q3. How to modify the login admin password of the WiFi system?
To manage the wireless network, you should change wavlink admin login password. Just visit the setting and completely modify the admin password.
Q5. Can I use a mesh router without a satellite?
Yes, you can surely use the mesh router without a mesh satellite. But the network speed is slow.
Q6. How to resolve no light in the Wavlink mesh system?
If no light is on the WiFi system then you should confirm the power cable. Because sometimes, if the power cable is loose then no light is lit up in the WiFi system.
Q7. Why do we need to buy a whole-home WiFi system?
For the whole-home coverage, the wavlink ac3000 tri-band whole home mesh wifi system is needed. This system delivers seamless whole-home coverage.
Q8. Does Amazon Alexa work with the ac3000 whole-home system?
No, the Amazon Alexa device does not work with the ac3000 WiFi system. This device is compatible with this system.
Q9. How to fix the mesh system blinking red light?
If the wavlink red light blinking then you should verify the internet connection. If there is no internet on the internet then the wifi system blinks a red light.