The wifi blast extender is a wireless 300 Mbps wifi range extender. It boosts the wifi range signal from the existing wireless network. This extender is designed especially for a small office, business, home, hotel, restaurants, and others. Ordinarily, the wifi blast range extender is a wifi amplifier and delivers a wifi network range of 300 Mbps with a 2.4 GHz network frequency band. It improves the router’s weak wireless network range and wireless coverage in all networks. This extender complies with wireless network standards like IEEE 802.11n, IEEE 802.11g, IEEE 802.11b. The wifi blast wireless extender delivers up to 300 Mbps wireless transmission rates. This wireless extender has two modes: repeater mode and access point mode.
The wifiblast extender supports the WPS function, by using this function you can easily wifi blast range extender setup, within minutes. It also supports wireless security encryption like WEP, WPA, WPA2, WPA/WPA2. By using this security you can simply safe your device from the virus and malware.
Installation of the WiFi blast range extender
The wifi blast extender has 1 LAN port on the left-hand side of the wireless extender. It delivers an unimaginable wifi network throughout the home, office, hotel, coffee shop, etc. If you want to get the wireless network range with the wifi blast extender, then you need to install it in a proper manner. There are two ways to install the wifiblast range extender, wired or wireless.
1. Wireless installation of wifiblast range extender
If you want to install the extender without wire, then you can easily install it. There are some steps, which are as follows.
- First of all, you have to take the box of the extender if your extender is new. Then out of the wifiblast extender from the packaging box.
- Check the wifiblast extender accessories like power adapter and cord, ethernet cable, wifiblast extender, wifiblast range extender manual.
- Then, decide the position of the wifi range extender, the best position of the range extender is nearby the existing wireless router.
- Now, locate the WPS button, the WPS button is on the front side of the wifiblast extender. Then, press the button for a few seconds.
- Then, locate the WPS button of the existing wireless router, the WPS button is on the backside of the router. Within 2 minutes, press this button.
- Presently, verify the WPS indicator of the range extender, if the WPS indicator lit up green light that means an installation of the wifiblast extender is successful.
2. Wired installation of wifi blast range extender
If you think about how to install a wifiblast extender, in wired. You can easily install using a wired connection, the wifiblast extender installation guide is as follows.
- To install the wifiblast extender in wired, firstly power off the range extender if the power is ON.
- Then, locate the LAN port to make the wired connection.
- Now, utilize a yellow ethernet cable and connect it to the router and extender’s ethernet port.
- Then, plug the extender into the wall socket and power ON the wireless range extender, then verify the power indicator. If the power indicator blinks green light that means the connection is successful.
Now, the process of wifiblast extender installation is fully done. You can enjoy its wireless network connectivity without any interruption.
Login steps of the wifi blast range extender
If you want to get the login page then you can easily get the wifiblast extender login page. You must have the extender’s IP address, password, and username to access the login page. You will get all this information in its manual, if you do not want to read the manual then you can log in this way.
- First, you need to verify the WiFi connection in your device, to access the login page.
- Now, check the latest technology web browser on your device and then open it. If it is not updated then you can update it from the google play store and apple store.
- Then, click the browser address bar and input the wifiblast extender IP address, IP address of the extender is 192.168.l0.1.
- Afterward, the login window of the wifi blast extender is automatically displayed.
- You can utilize a wifi blast default username and password and log in to the account.WiFi Blast username: admin
- You can input these login credentials in the provided column and click the option “login”.
Now the steps of the wifiblast login are done. You can also try these steps to log in to the wireless range extender.
How to configure repeater mode in the wifiblast range extender?
The wifi blast range extender has a repeater mode. This mode delivers stronger high performance and coverage. If you think about how to configure repeater mode on wifiblast extender, then it is simple with the given below steps.
- To configure the repeater mode with the WPS button, plug the extender into the wall socket.
- Ensure the WiFi range extender is “Wireless Repeater Mode” (Station) Mode.
- Now, press the WPS button of the existing router and access point for 5-6 seconds.
- Then, press the WPS button of the wifiblast extender for 9-10 seconds.
- Afterward, Wait for some seconds until your wifi range extender is ready for use.
Now, the repeater mode on the wifiblast wireless extender is done. This mode smoothly delivers stronger performance and wireless network coverage.
How to configure access point(AP) mode in the wifi blast range extender?
The wifiblast extender has an access point mode, you can use this mode easily. This mode creates a new wifi access point. If you think about how to configure access point mode on wifiblast extender, then it is simple with the given below steps.
- To configure the access point mode, plug the wifiblast extender into the wall socket.
- Then, open the preferred web browser and input http://192.168.10.1 in the browser URL bar.
- Then input the login credentials in the provided fields like username and password, and click “OK”.
- Now, click the setup wizard and then display a page.
- On this page, there are two modes: repeater mode and access point mode. You can click the option “access point mode”, click “next”.
- Next page, input the network name(SSID), channel number, and encryption.
- After input, this information, click “save & reboot”.
Now, the access point mode on the wifiblast wireless extender is finished.
Manual of the wifi blast range extender
The wifiblast extender delivers an amazing wireless network in the whole home, coffee shop, library, hotel, office, etc. with 300 Mbps wifi speed. If you think about how to connect computer/laptop with the wifiblast extender, how to use wifi range extender, how to configure the repeater and access point mode on the wifiblast extender, how to access the login page, how to set up the wifiblast range extender, how to reset wifi blast, etc. You can locate this information in the wifiblast range extender manual. You can also locate wifiblast extender specification like product types is wifi repeater, plug type of this extender is EU/US/UK/AU Plug, ASIN of the wifiblast is B07PDK4J68, connectivity technology is ethernet or wifi, etc.
Setup steps of the wifi blast range extender
If you take the full wifi network connectivity with the wifiblast wireless network extender, then you need to wifiblast range extender setup. Here some setup steps of the range extender.
- Initially, to set up the wireless range extender plug the range extender into the power supply. And wait until the power LED indicator blinks green.
- Make sure the wifi range extender is connected to the existing wireless router.
- Now, open the web browser of your choice and enter http://192.168.10.1, press enter.
- Then, pop up the login window, you can type login credentials in their fields and login to the account.
- Now, click the option “setup wizard” and do all the wifiblast extender settings.
- Click the section “wireless encryption” and set the security in the following option.
- Then, click the option “channel bandwidth” and “internet connection type”, select the channel and connection type in the following list.
- Click the section “wireless network name(SSID)” and “password”, then type the SSID name and strong password in the provided fields.
- Eventually, click “apply” to save all the wifi blast extender settings.
Now, the steps of the wifiblast extender setup are successfully finished. You can enjoy the wifi network connectivity and play the gaming console with a better network connection.
Troubleshooting steps of the wifi blast range extender
The wifi blast extender uses 300 Mbps wifi network speed and delivers an unbelievable wireless network. But occasionally the wifiblast extender not working. You can simply get rid of the issue with troubleshooting steps.
- Wifiblast extender won’t turn on, to fix the error make sure you have properly plugged the extender into a wall outlet. Along with you should also make sure that you have turned ON the wall outlet button.
- The login page of the wifiblast extender is not accessed, you ensure you used the correct IP address. The wifi and internet connectivity is on your device. Clear all the cache history of the browser.
- Sometimes the wifiblast extender blink red light, to get rid of this issue ensure your router is placed near the wifi router. If it is far away from the router then you place it closer to the existing router.
- The wifi blast wireless extender does not provide a stable wifi range, the wifiblast range extender troubleshooting tips are you can check the firmware of the extender, if you use old firmware then it does not work. You can update the firmware.
- Utilize the factory reset option to get rid of the working problem. You can reset the extender with its reset button.
Steps of update the firmware of the wifi blast range extender
If you want to update the wifiblast range extender firmware, then you can easily update it with its IP address. You get many new features after updating the firmware.
- To update the firmware, connect the extender to the electric outlet and turn on the button.
- Then, open the web browser and navigate the IP address in the address bar.
- Now, using the default login credentials and input them in their column.
- Then, go to the “administration” setting and select the option “firmware update” in the following option.
- Now, check the firmware file if it is downloaded or not. If it is not downloaded then downloaded.
- Then, click the option “browse” and locate the download firmware file on your device.
- After locating the firmware file, upload it in their column.
- Now, click the section “upgrade”.
The firmware version is running update, you don’t turn off your device.
Wifiblast range extender review
The wifi blast range extender is an extremely great device, it extends the router’s wifi network range. It delivers 300 Mbps transmission speed with single-band 2.4 GHz. This extender has two modes: repeater and access point. This repeater mode provides higher performance and coverage with its reliable network range. The access point mode easily creates a new wifi access point. By using this wifi network you can simply get rid of the router’s weak signal. The wifi blast wireless extender has 1 LAN port on the left-hand side of the extender. You can use this port and easily make wired connections with the smart TV, wifi router, game console, etc. This extender also has a reset button, you use this button and easily wifiblast range extender reset. Thus, the wifiblast extender is a superior extender as compared to other wifi extenders.
Why is my wifiblast range extender not working?
If your wifiblast range extender is not working, then you need to check if your extender is properly plugged into the wall socket. The power socket button is turned ON.
Why does the WPS indicator blink red on my wifi blast extender?
If the WPS indicator of the wifiblast extender blinks red, that means the connection between your devices like the extender and router is not working properly. Maybe the extender is far away from the wifi extender.
How do I change the default password on my wifi blast extender?
You can change the wifiblast extender default password, log in to the extender. Then, navigate the extender setting and select the option “change password”. Now you can easily change the password.
How do I connect my WiFi blast range extender?
You can plug the wifi range extender into the power supply and next to your wireless router. Press the router’s WPS button and then the extender. Wait until the WPS LED solid green.
How do I reset my wifiblast extender?
If you can reset the wireless range extender, then locate the reset button. Now, press the wifiblast extender reset button and wait until the LED turns orange.
How many devices can connect with the wifiblast range extender?
The wifi range extender is a suitable device for coffee shops, homes, hotels, libraries, offices, etc. The 20 network devices can connect with the wifi blast wireless extender.
Does the wifi blast extender eliminate the existing router weak signal?
Obviously yes, the wifi blast extender eliminates the router’s weak signal. It can easily connect the existing router through the WPS button.
Fixed! Netgear WiFi extender is not work
Netgear wifi extender device light not on
Orvibo Smart Magic Cube Guide
Whew Wi-Fi Extender setup troubleshooting review
BroadLink RM4 mini IR Universal