RoboVac L70 Hybrid
Technology in the 21st century has made our lives easier in every way possible: out-of-the-box ideas are being introduced every day to help us reduce our workload. Eufy’s RoboVac L70 Hybrid is one such device. This smart robot vacuum cleaner is an all in one device. Its features extend from a high suction power to laser navigation. This device is going to make your room cleaning real easy. It does not require any manual control and has every feature required, ensuring that you have lighter workloads and enough time to relax.
Features of RoboVac L70 Hybrid:
RoboVac L70 Hybrid has a variety of features. Here is a detailed list of the brilliant features of the device.
- This device is perfect for vacuuming laminated floorings, hardwood floorings, medium pile carpets as well as tiled floors.
- It has a diameter of 14.02 inches, pretty convenient for both use as well as storage.
- Weighs as less as 8.49 pounds.
- Requires one Lithium Ion battery which is provided with the device.
- Dust collection capacity of 0.5 l
- Most convenient for hard floors and medium pile carpets.
- Works with an app which provides updates about what function the RoboVac is performing at that time.
- It can cover 30 cm in a second.
- Can climb thresholds up to 20 mm.
Boost IQ technology:
Its 2nd Gen Boost IQ technology helps the owner rest assured that it will not face glitches while working on a variety of surfaces. With the help of its Boost IQ technology, it determines exactly how much suction power it will require to clean a particular surface. Depending on it, the RoboVac glides from tiles to carpets without causing any trouble for the user.
RoboVac L70 Hybrid has a height of only is 4.02 inches. This simply assists in cleaning beneath or below any such under low-hanging furniture that might stand in the way as an obstacle in the cleaning process.
Long Running Time and Intelligent Sensors:
It can run for a period as long as 2.5 hours. Credit for the feature goes to the new navigation system which has been recently upgraded. If for some reason it requires charging, a user can charge it and put it to use again. Its sensors will help it return to the exact spot where it has stopped cleaning.
AI Technology and App:
Artificial Intelligence has made lives easier across the globe. Similarly, in this device, AI Technology has been used for mapping purposes: this allows all users to select areas of the house that they wish to clean. Virtual boundaries can be set up at the same time. These no-go zones can be set simply through an app (EufyHome App)
2-In-1 Cleaning for Better Results:
This hybrid device performs two tasks simultaneously: Vacuuming and Mopping. It vacuums multiple surfaces and also mops hard floors thereby leading to a professional cleaning that will keep your floors neat, tidy and sparkling! It features an automated control of water usage. The AI technology helps in preventing any sort of spillage of water while cleaning.
This device has a miraculous suction power of 2200 PA. So there is no way it can miss a single speck of dust in your room.
Alongside other AI features, this device is loader with drop sensors which help it to avoid any surface beyond which it may drop off. Similarly, this also has a collision sensor to help it avoid colliding with walls or obstacles. Besides all these exclusive features mentioned above, RoboVac L70 Hybrid comes with :
- A waterproof pad and a washable mopping module and cloth.
- An AV power adapter and a charging base.
- An installation manual and guide
Eufy provides a warranty period of 12 months/ 1 year. So you can rest assured that you will receive perfect and professional service from the manufacturers.
Review of RoboVac L70 Hybrid:
I purchased the device a few months ago. Not sure how reliable it was but then it turned out to be exactly what I needed. I was skeptical about the mapping technology and whether it would work as efficiently it says it does. This is not only efficient but also user friendly and easy to control. This provides timely updates about what function the RoboVac L70 Hybrid is performing at that particular time. The service is uniquely different and brilliant. It performs all the tasks that it promises. Its 2200 PA suction power works pretty well and my room remains clean all day. Above everything else, this is Wi-Fi based and wireless which means that I can use it in any part of the house without worrying about wire connections. The reviews for this product are way better if you compare them to other devices.
Troubleshooting the RoboVac L70 Hybrid:
Like any other electronic or wireless device, this robot vacuum cleaner can fall victim to technical malfunction. If the device is left unused for a long time, or, if it is overused, it may cause troubles while working. So, if you notice such troubles or rather technical difficulties, instead of being frustrated, you can simply follow the troubleshooting techniques mentioned below to solve all your problems you face while using robovac to clean your house.
How to Troubleshoot Charging Issues for RoboVac L70 Hybrid:
There might be various reasons for this glitch. This is how you can troubleshoot this problem.
- Try to restart the device or simply power on the device before charging it.
- If this doesn’t work, simply replace the old battery with a new one. You can also replace the charging base with a better quality charging base. This should solve the RoboVac L70 Hybrid not charging issue.
How to troubleshoot the “RoboVac L70 Hybrid not working” trouble:
Either due to overuse or neglect, the vacuum cleaner may not work normally. Instead of panicking at that moment, you should look into these following troubleshoot techniques.
- One of the easiest ways is to initiate the self-cleaning process. Hold down the clean button for 20 seconds or more and the process will start immediately.
- Brush: your old and worn-out brush maybe a problem. What you can do, is simply remove the old brush, insert a new one and your problem is solved.
- Restarting the device may help too. A simple restart may flush out the bugs causing troubles and help it work more efficiently.
How to Fix the EufyHome App Not Working Problem:
Like all other apps we use every day, this app can showcase glitches too. Follow the steps below to solve this issue in no time:
- There might be an update required. Companies often introduce new versions of the apps in order to ensure better and more efficient work. Not updating it may cause problems while working with the app. After updating the app, the problem should be gone.
- Reinstalling the app might help. Just like restarting a computer or phone flushes out bugs, reinstalling the app will do the same: the bugs causing the problem will be removed. Once reinstalled, the app might start working more efficiently.
- Your network connection might be weak or slow. A weak wifi/ network connection may stop the app from working. You can try using a stronger network to ensure better work from the app.
- Some apps are not compatible for certain devices. Similarly, your device may not be compatible for the app and hence, try using the app on a different device. This should solve the entire issue regarding the problem of the app not working.
How to Troubleshoot the “RoboVac L70 Hybrid Not Connecting to Wi-Fi” Glitch:
This may happen due to connectivity issues, slow network, etc. here is what you can do to solve this problem.
- The default settings of your Wi-Fi connection may cause trouble. The only network applicable for this device is 2.4 GHz. Once you have entered this value, press “apply”. Wi-Fi connection should have been established by then.
- Make sure you have entered the correct password for the Wi-Fi connection.
- The router might be facing problems with the connection if the device is too far away. What you can do is, place your Wi-Fi router closer to the device and try reconnecting it. This should solve the connectivity issue.
How to Troubleshoot the “RoboVac L70 Hybrid is Excessively Loud” Issue:
While the RoboVac is working on rather hard surfaces, it may create a lot of noise. To fix this issue, follow the steps below:
- In the settings option in the app, you will find audio settings, you should be able to turn off the sound from there. This is the simplest solution to the problem of the loud noise.
- If it exhibits problems even after this, then try restarting the device. Any issues regarding the noise should be solved after this.
- You can also solve the issue by changing the inbuilt audio system in the device.
Frequently asked questions about the RoboVac L70 Hybrid
Can I set up my RoboVac L70 Hybrid with the help of the user manual?
Definitely, yes. The user manual has all the instructions for the setting up process. Simply remove the item from the box and follow the instructions written in the user manual one by one. You can set it up all by yourself in no time.
How do I reset the RoboVac L70 Hybrid?
In order to restart the RoboVac L70 Hybrid in case it causes trouble, simply locate the reset button and hold it down for 3 seconds. However, please remember that the button has to be held down by some object. When you release the button after 3 seconds, it will automatically restart itself.
What liquids can we use to mop the floors?
Using detergent liquids may cause problems for the device. So, it is recommended that only water be used to mop the floors with the help of this device.
If there are stairs nearby and they are not marked as no-go zones, will it detect the drop spot and not go there?
RoboVac L70 Hybrid has Boost IQ technology which helps it detect potential spots where it might fall and will not go there.
What happens if there is no Wi-Fi connection or if I lose it while the RoboVac L70 Hybrid is working? Will the RoboVac stop working altogether?
The robovac will not stop working but its features like the maps, sensors, no-go zones, etc will not be available any longer. It will keep vacuuming and mopping in a pattern like a “z”.
RoboVac L70 Hybrid has made our lives easier in ways that we cannot imagine. With the variety of features that is showcases, this makes sure that all the users of the RoboVac can go about their other important household chores while the cleaning which includes both dusting as well as mopping on different floorings (tiles, hardwood, medium pile carpets) where you do not even have to change the modes when it glides from one flooring to another. This device is exactly what you need at home for a perfectly clean house all day.