The CHNFUWEI 1200Mbps WiFi repeater provides high-speed technology of the network. It repeats the 5GHz and 2.4GHz latest dual-band network. It is the main access point for accessing the Existing WiFi network. This is a wireless network signal Repeater. Through this repeater, you can make a secure WiFi network connection between all your devices. You can connect twenty and more devices with this wireless signal repeater. It increases the signal strength using its powerful antennas. Mainly you can connect and make a securable network connection with this repeater in your mobile phone, computer, tablets, IP cameras, laptop, or more devices. The size of the CHNFUWEI 1200Mbps repeater is very compact and it is a wall-plugging WiFi booster device. It simultaneously increases the Existing WiFi network speed.
How to Connect CHNFUWEI 1200Mbps WiFi Repeater using the WPS button?
Be the first to plug your repeater into a wall outlet. Engage your repeater in the networked area of your router. Here are some steps of connecting the CHNFUWEI 1200Mbps repeater via the WPS button.
- You can place your extender near the location of your main hub.
- Keep the repeater where there is no network like dead zone and long distancing area.
- Turn on the power of the repeater. Connect the Existing router network with your repeater.
- Press the WPS button to access the Existing WiFi network.
- For a few seconds hold this button and then release it.
- Look on your Repeater the LED light will be flashing green color after a few seconds.
- Now, you can connect the repeater with the existing WiFi network.
- Connect Repeater network using the SSID Name and security password.
These are some steps of connecting the CHNFUWEI 1200Mbps WiFi Repeater using the WPS button.
How to access the 1200Mbps Wireless Repeater using the Web Browser?
To connect the CHNFUWEI 1200Mbps WiFi Repeater with the network first ready your device. Now check that it is connected to the wifi network. Now follow some points to connect the repeater to the wifi network through the web browser.
- First, remove your device’s Ethernet cable and connect with your device with the wireless network.
- With the help of a web page, now search the repeater’s IP address in the address field.
- The login page of the repeater is being accessed.
- Look on your computer screen, you can see the login box of the repeater.
- You have to fill in the username field your repeater username and in the field of password, fill here your repeater password.
- Completing Wireless Repeater login credentials accordingly and clicking on the login option.
- Now, the CHNFUWEI 1200Mbps Repeater login page is accessible now using the web browser.
These are some web-based CHNFUWEI 1200Mbps WiFi Repeater login steps. You can use these steps to access the repeater login page.
What Can I do to set the CHNFUWEI 1200Mbps WiFi Repeater via the Web browser?
Before configuring the 12Mbps wireless repeater first you have to access the web-based repeater login page. After completing the login process, follow the below-given steps to do CHNFUWEI 1200Mbps WiFi setup.
- After login, you have to click on the WiFi repeater Settings option.
- Click on the Wireless Settings option to configure your repeater network.
- Configure the network connection. Select your router network used in the 2.4GHz connection with the name and connect it using the password.
- Click on the next page.
- You can select the router 5GHz network connection name and connect the network using the security password. If you have to need a better and strong network connection select this otherwise ignores this option.
- Then, Click on the next option and verify again your configured setting is properly correct.
- To save or apply these changes, you have to click on the apply option.
- Now, the CHNFUWEI 1200Mbps WiFi Repeater setup is successfully completed.
It is some points of wireless repeater setup. You can manage your repeater more advanced setting by using the web browser. Now, you can enjoy your repeater WiFi network. This is Extend and boosts the WiFi network in dead zones and long distancing areas.
How can I use my CHNFUWEI 1200Mbps Repeater WPS button?
The WPS button is mainly used to reset the repeater factory default setting. These are some steps for using the WPS button.
- Unplug your Repeater first and again plug in the switch outlet.
- Hold and press the WPS button for the CHNFUWEI WiFi Repeater reset.
- You can keep holding out the reset button for two or three seconds.
- In a few seconds release the WPS button.
- You have to look at your repeater. The smart indicator or LED light will flash the green color solid light.
- After this, turn on the power of your device and connect with the repeater network using the security password.
The CHNFUWEI 1200Mbps WiFi Repeater Reset process is completed now. These steps may help to Reset your Repeater.
What can I upgrade the CHNFUWEI 1200Mbps WiFi Repeater firmware?
You can upgrade your CHNFUWEI 1200Mbps Wireless Repeater firmware. You have to download the first latest version of the repeater. Then use some steps to Upgrade the wireless repeater firmware.
- Find the new version file from the repeater download center.
- Open a web browser on your device and complete the login process using the username and password.
- Visit the settings option and select a system tool.
- After this again select the firmware upgrade option.
- Locate the file from the download document and click on your downloaded new updated version file.
- You have to click on now the upgrade option.
- The CHNFUWEI 1200Mbps WiFi Repeater firmware is upgraded now.
- Wait for a few seconds to update and reboot the repeater.
- At last, your repeater firmware has been updated.
The CHNFUWEI 1200Mbps Repeater firmware is upgraded now. The repeater downloading the latest version added some new features.
Is Really CHNFUWEI 1200Mbps Wireless Repeater boosts the Existing WiFi network?
Absolutely right, the wireless repeater really boosts the Existing WiFi network. It increases or repeats the WiFi network by connecting with the router network. After this, connect your repeater network to your devices. If your repeater keeps in the ventilated area and places near the location of the repeater. Then, Configure your router and set antennas to increase or boost the WiFi network.
Can I make my CHNFUWEI 1200Mbps Repeater stronger?
Of course, you can easily make your WiFi network connection very strong. Simply, you can place your repeater in a ventilated area. Set your network signal antennas properly. Always update your repeater firmware latest version. Clear all the cache, cookies, and data from your device. Blocked all the unnecessary connected devices. You can use the latest generated technology of network connection.
What can I do to fix the 1200Mbps wireless repeater network signal problem?
To fix the CHNFUWEI 1200Mbps WiFi Repeater issues you can again reset your repeater. Press or hold the WPS button for a few seconds. After resetting the repeater turn on the power of your device. Then, connect with the repeater network on your device. Set your wifi setting signal and fix the problem caused by your repeater.