Google MESH Wi-Fi System Setup, Installation, Troubleshooting
Mesh Wi-Fi is yet named as Whole-Home Wi-Fi that assists the range of Wi-Fi to cover the entirety of the place you put it in. The system consists of a basic router, which binds with the modem directly, and gives the full coverage of Wi-Fi in your place. The main aim of the mesh Wi-Fi is that it discards all the dead zones and will not cause any network issues as the traditional Wi-Fi router does always. We are available with Google MESH Wi-Fi Setup.
Now getting to the Google Mesh Wi-Fi system, it is presented to you with a seamless and fast network connection that helps in streaming 4K videos, gaming, buffering, etc without any issue. Its range covers the whole space without leaving any corner of your space. Google Wi-Fi comes with 3 packs of Wi-Fi points that are to be placed in varied places. It is the latest 2020 release.
Now let’s discuss the Google Mesh system setup, its features, reset, etc.
Features of Google Mesh Wi-Fi system
- Coverage is up to 4500 sq. ft per point. Full range of network in your space without any dead zones.
- Can connect to all the devices which are present in varied compartments or rooms easily with a stable and strong connection.
- Easy setup process using Mobile App or Web-browser. Can be set up and install without any issues by following the instructions given in the App.
- Parental Control: Parents are free from uncertainty as it can be control by the parent by setting the duration to use, some content to be restrict, break the connections to some gadgets.
- Security is the best policy if this gadget as it is best in giving security to the device and it will not trail the sites you visit and also keeps the passwords and other useful information in privacy.
- Automatic privacy updates that help the network stay stable and safe.
- It is design with 49% of the plastic part which is made with recycle substance. (2020 model).
- Wi-Fi connectivity -AC1200 per point.
- Pack 1 covers up to 1500 sq.ft and 3 Pack covers up to 4500 sq.ft.
- Wi-Fi points work jointly to create a Mesh network for more coverage.
- Dimensions of device – 4.17 x 4.18 x 2.7 inches.
How to setup Google Wi-Fi Mesh system?
First, lets install the gadget for Google MESH Wi-Fi Setup:
- Select any WiFi point and start.
- Connect one end of the Ethernet cord to the Internet port of the Google Wi-Fi point.
- Connect the other end of the Ethernet cord to your modem.
- Now, Plug in the power cord into the USB port.
- Connect the distinct end of the power cord into the wall outlet.
- The light on your Google Wi-Fi point will tick a solid blue and is ready to be set up.
Google MESH Wi-Fi Setup process:
- Download Google Wi-Fi App from Play Store and then, open the Google Wi-Fi App for Google MESH Wi-Fi Setup.
- Click on SIGN IN and then log in using your Google account.
- Now, click on GET START to start the setup process.
Wait for the app to scan the device nearby.
- Now, you will be ask to scan the QR code that is available on this device.
- Type your location and then you will be ask to set a name and password for your Wi-Fi.
- It takes a few moments for this process to complete.
- You will be ask to add the addition point (1,2, or 3)
Then you can see the network setting, click on Next.
- You will be displayed “Installation Latest Software” which takes 10 minutes.
- After this procedure you are ready to use the Google Wi-Fi system.
This is the process of the Google MESH Wi-Fi Setup which is very easy and quick.
How to Reset Google Mesh system?
Method 1:google wifi reset using the Google Wifi App.
- Open the Google Wifi app, and choose “Shortcuts” and then the “Settings tab”.
- Now, choose “Network & General” and
Select Wi-Fi points.
- Now, click on the “Factory reset”.
This takes a couple of minutes.
- After a couple of minutes, choose the “Factory Reset” option.
- Click on OK to start the reset process.
- The reset process will take a few moments to start.
After this process, you’ll see a message asserting that the reset process is complete.
- Now lastly, select Done.
Method-2: Google wifi manual reset
- Discard all cables from your Google Wi-Fi point.
- Push the reset button and hold it on the device.
- Plug in the power cord.
- Continue holding the reset button till the ring outside starts glinting blue.
- Now, release the reset button.
- It takes 8-10 minutes to finish the reset process,
The ring outside turns into amber when it finishes the reset process.
This is the reset process is Google Mesh Wi-Fi.
Google Wi-Fi is Not Updating?
Firmware Update process:
The update process helps to run your device smoothly and allows a stable connection. First, check whether your device is running on the latest version or not. If not then update your device.
- Open the Google Wi-Fi App.
- Go to the google settings page
- Click on “Network & General”.
- Select the “Wi-Fi” Point.
Your device version is exhibited on the page.
You can also recognize the firmware updated database shown on the app’s home screen.
Updating the firmware is very important to a device. This helps in a steady and fast connection and it helps in running the device smoothly without any issues.
Google Wi-Fi error lights?
Google Wi-Fi system’s status can be found by its light status. The lights are present outside in a ring form. Now let’s discuss it’s led light status:
No light: No power is pass through the Wi-Fi point. Or the light is turn off in the Google Wi-Fi App.
Solid white: The Wi-Fi point is online and is working adequately.
Pulsing blue: The Wi-Fi point is prepare for setup.
Solid blue: The Wi-Fi point is resetting by itself.
Pulsing orange: The Wi-Fi point has no internet connection.
Pulsing red: The Wi-Fi point has some problems.
Issues and Resolutions of Google Wi-Fi System
1. Google Wi-Fi is not working?
Resolution: Check whether the Ethernet cable and other cables
Restart the router or the Wi-Fi points. or Reset the Wi-Fi points.
2.Google Wi-Fi default username and password?
Password – google
3.Google Wi-Fi network setting?
Resolution: Restart the modem or the Wi-Fi points.
4. How can I find a Google Wi-Fi IP address?
- Open the Google Home app.
- Click on the Wi-Fi then Settings and then click on Advance Networking.
- Click on “WAN”.
- Select DHCP, Static, or PPPoE and
make any changes.
- Click on “Save”.
5. The network is always getting disconnect?
Resolution: Update your devices or reset the Wi-Fi points.
Updating is very important, try to always allow your device to run in the latest version.
6. Slow internet connection, what should I do?
Resolution: Try to bring your devices that are connect closer to the Wi-Fi points.
7. Wi-Fi point is not working?
Resolution: Check if your points are within the range of your router or the primary Wi-Fi point.
If you are then you need to shift the points nigher towards your router/modem or another mesh point.
These are the most common issues with their resolutions that can help you out. If you face any other issue you can go search in the Google Wi-Fi App or call your service provider.
Google wifi points Review
As we all know, Google products are giving the best service to all their customers. Google is coming with numerous products every moment. Their products are the best in the market. Google mesh Wi-Fi is one of their best products. This comes with dual-band frequency. It covers your space with network connections and is reachable to all your devices. Whole-Home Wi-Fi system is fast, reliable, and has a safe network.
You can experience the same percentage of the network in different rooms/places. The set up is very simple and fast with the help of Google Wi-Fi. The reset process is also very simple and easy. The firmware update process is a must to improve the working process. It comes with 3 Wi-Fi points which are to be place in distinct areas and are connects easily. If you decide to grab this device it will give the best performance. It is design with 49% of plastic weight which is compelled from post-consumer converted plastic (2020 model). With a sustainable and durable design, it gives an attractive look and mates with your home decor by the color options, which is a good thing.No doubt you can pay for this gadget.