The Honeywell RCWL3503A is a smart decor wireless doorbell/chime that is specially designed for mixing glass materials and natural woods. It is usually used in homes, offices, apartments, and other places. This wireless chime can be hanged vertically or horizontally anywhere throughout the home. The Honeywell wifi doorbell works with up to six push buttons that quickly maintain the doorbell without interference. It is a wireless chime and innovative, with a sophisticated look. This wifi chime has 6 selectable chime tunes that have a completely flexible volume of this doorbell, low battery indicators are there in this doorbell, and CD sound. The Honeywell RCWL3503A wifi doorbell is elegant and versatile, the sound quality of this doorbell is superior. It comes with a doorbell, Push Button, wall anchors, CR2032 Battery, USB cable, Flat HeadScrews, and other components.
The Honeywell wireless doorbell installation is simple and hassle-free with the provided components. It can be quickly connected to the wi-fi with the provided wi-fi button. The design of this doorbell is user-friendly and allows the designed wireless for clean and easy installation. You can quickly install the battery in the RCWL3503A chime wireless doorbell.
Installation of the Honeywell RCWL3503A wifi doorbell
The Honeywell wi-fi chime works with the transmitters that collect the information. It includes six different tunes that will be very beneficial whenever you want to try a new tune. If you want to fully enjoy this chime then you can quickly install it. If you think about how to install Honeywell wireless doorbell, then follow the given below steps. Afterwards, your RCWL3503A chime installation will be complete.
- Before starting the installation process you can decide the position of the wireless chime. You can select such a location that is not closer to an overheating source.
- For the non-mounting location of the wireless doorbell, select such a place where the doorbell sound will be easy to hear and see.
- Using the screws and anchors you can mount the doorbell in the mounting bracket. You can use a drill machine and then Drill 1/4 inch holes in the walls for the anchors.
- Pick a wi-fi doorbell and then hang it on to the provided mounting bracket.
- Now, while using screws you can mount the Honeywell wireless doorbell push button bracket in the wanted location.
- Now install Honeywell door chime battery in the chime, you can open the cover of the wireless doorbell. Afterward, install 4 C alkaline batteries.
Now, the Honeywell wireless doorbell installation is fully finished. Afterward, you can seamlessly use the doorbell in the home and do the setup of this doorbell now.
Setup and operation of the Honeywell RCWL3503A wifi doorbell
The setup of the wifi chime is necessary because without setup it does not work properly. The setup of this doorbell is effortless, it takes some minutes. In the Honeywell doorbell setup, you can change the tune, change the halo light color and light pattern, and others. Here are some beneficial setup steps of the wireless doorbell.
- You can press the push button of the chime to verify whether the push button is paired with the wireless chime. The wireless chime doorbell will ring and light up.
- Now, utilize the music button of the Honeywell doorbell and then change the tune. You can press this button and then the tune is automatically change. Every time you hold and press the doorbell’s Music button, the tune will change.
- There are multiple Honeywell doorbell tunes such as Ding Dong, Fantasy, Marimba, Westminster, Piano, and Bell.
- Primarily you can modify the light pattern of the wireless chime. You can locate the sunlight button and after locating the button you press and hold this Sunlight button to change the lights that blink when the doorbell rings.
- You can utilize the halo light color button of the Honeywell wireless chime. After that, you can press and hold the push button Within 1-2 seconds, and then press the Sunlight button.
- You can press the Honeywell doorbell sunlight button and then the halo light will automatically change the color. This light changes in different colors such as Light Blue, White, Red, green, purple, Dark Blue, yellow.
- You quickly adjust the volume with the Honeywell portable wireless doorbell volume button. You can press the doorbell’s Volume Up or Volume Down buttons and then quickly adjust the volume of the wifi Doorbell.
- If you want to mute the volume of the Honeywell doorbell then you can utilize the mute button and then hold this button.
Now, all the Honeywell doorbell settings are done, after that you seamlessly use this doorbell anywhere, and then it gives notification.
Steps for connecting the motion sensor to the Honeywell RCWL3503A wireless doorbell
The motion sensor is most important to raise the speed. This motion sensor is a part of the wifi doorbell. If you want to connect the motion sensor to the Honeywell doorbell then follow the given below helpful steps.
- To connect the motion sensor you can locate the setting button. This button is situated on the doorbell’s button side.
- Then, you can hold and press the wireless doorbell’s setting button for 4-5 seconds.
- Afterward, the halo light of this doorbell will circle.
- After 20 seconds of pressing the doorbell’s Setting button, the wave or make some other kind of motion in front of the motion sensor.
- After connecting the motion sensor to the Honeywell RCWL3503A wifi doorbell you will require to adjust the setting.
Now, the steps for connecting the Honeywell wireless doorbell motion sensor are entirely ended.
Steps for connecting the push button to the Honeywell RCWL3503A wifi doorbell
The push-button is really helpful for monitoring the doorbell. With the push button, you can easily operate the wireless doorbell without any interference. The helpful steps of the Honeywell wireless doorbell push button are as follows.
- You can utilize the setting button of the wireless chime and then press this button for four-five seconds.
- Then the halo light of the Honeywell doorbell will circle.
- Now, utilize the push button and then press the push button for a few seconds.
- Within a few seconds of pressing the doorbell’s push-button, you can hold the chime’s music button to choose the ring for that push button.
- After pressing the doorbell button, you can use the sunlight button of the doorbell and then press this button and you choose a halo light color of your choice for that push button.
Finally, the connection for the Honeywell home wireless doorbell push button process is ended.
Troubleshooting steps of the Honeywell RCWL3503A wifi doorbell
Sometimes the problems created by the Honeywell wireless doorbell can be that it do not work. It creates various problems such as sound has no input, the doorbell light flashes yellow, the range is reduced, and others. Then for this, following these troubleshooting steps will quickly remove the problems.
- The Honeywell wireless doorbell push button not working then you can monitor whether the connection between the doorbell and push button is correct. You also monitor when your push button is fully charged.
- The Honeywell wifi doorbell range is reduced. Verify the metal structures including uPVC door frames can reduce the range. Don’t install the wireless doorbell near metal structures. You can modify the doorbell position, placing the doorbell place closer to the push button of the doorbell.
- The Honeywell doorbell halo light flashes yellow, to fix the problem you can install wireless doorbell batteries with 4 new C alkaline batteries.
- The Honeywell wireless doorbell button not working then you can power off the doorbell with the power ON/OFF button. You can remove the push-button from the doorbell.
- If the wireless doorbell is also not working then the last option you can do is reset it. The reset is the optimum solution to fix the doorbell.
Review of the Honeywell RCWL3503A wireless doorbell
In my scenario, the Honeywell wireless doorbell review is cheaper to install, more flexible, and very reliable in comparison to other doorbells. The range of this doorbell is superior because it has a transmitter that quickly raises the range. It includes all the features and is very comfortable. Since the Honeywell RCWL3503A wifi doorbell is fully wireless that quickly to install without any wires. The range of this doorbell is wide operation, it can transmit signals of up to 450 square feet area. That means you can use the Honeywell doorbell throughout the home.
The sound quality of the RCWL3503A is amazing, you can quickly increase the volume with the volume button. It comes with many buttons such as mute, sound, tune, halo, and some others. The battery life of the Honeywell wifi doorbell is superior. It works with alkaline batteries. Thus, it is an absolutely optimum and reliable doorbell in comparison to other wireless doorbells.
What should I do to fix my doorbell button?
To fix the doorbell button on my Honeywell wireless doorbell you can power off the doorbell. And then replace the doorbell button, you can utilize some components. After that, quickly replace the buttons.
Why does my Honeywell wifi doorbell not provide sound?
If your RCWL3503A doorbell does not deliver the sound then you should verify the sound button of the wifi doorbell is turned ON. also, verify the mute button is turned OFF, if it turns On then does not provide the sound.
How do I change the sound on my Honeywell RCWL3503A doorbell?
To change the sound of the Honeywell wireless doorbell you can utilize the tun button. You can press this button and then input the sound.
Can I manually change the battery in my Honeywell RCWL3503A wireless doorbell?
To change the battery of the wifi doorbell you can open the battery cover of the Honeywell doorbell. Then remove the current batter and afterward, install a new battery in the provided doorbell battery.
Why is my Honeywell wireless doorbell not connecting to the wi-fi?
If the Honeywell wireless doorbell is not connecting to the wi-fi then you should monitor if your doorbell is within the wi-fi network range. And the wi-fi is also turned ON.
How do I factory reset my Honeywell wifi doorbell?
The Honeywell wireless door chime comes with many buttons. The reset button is also there, with this button you can quickly do Honeywell wireless doorbell factory reset. And then you can again do all the setting of this doorbell.