QIDI TECHNOLOGY 3D Printer
The Qidi 3D printer is the latest and most advanced 3D Technology large size X-plus intelligent printer. It is especially designed by a top professional team and combines the highest precision 3D technology. This 3D printer is a feature of quiet printing. The design of this 3D printer is a High-end splendid appearance design that full metal supports are more stable than plastic support. The QIDI technology printer has a built-in turbofan, forming a circular air supply around the nozzle. It delivers high stability and high precision that greatly increases the effect of molding. Inside the printer includes a plate that is very stable and heatable. The screw nut can be utilized to level the built plate more conveniently. The touch screen of the QIDI technology 3D printer is a 3.5 full-color touch screen.
The QIDI tech 3D printer supports more than 6 languages. The display of this printer is a large and user-friendly interface. Just press and quickly operate the printer. The print technology of this printer is FDM(Fused deposition modeling). The printing speed of the 3D printer is 30-150mm/s. The setup of this printer is not difficult, just install the app and then do the setup.
Basic Features of the QIDI technology 3D printer
The QIDI 3D tech is a 3D printer that is widely used to make 3D objects. To make the 3D object you can make a picture of this object with the help of computer software. After that, share this object with the printer. Then the qidi tech 3D printer prints the object. There are some features of the 3D printer.
The QIDI 3D printer operates at printing speeds of up to 250 millimeters per second, and travel speeds as high as 400 millimeters per second. After that, it prints the object in HD quality. This printer is used in most industries like Health centers, construction, agriculture, and more.
The size of the 3D printer is unique and convenient with most 3D printers on the market. The size of this printer is sleek and comfortable.
Power Breaking Point Function:
A breakpoint of the QIDI 3D printer can be saved time and printing process very fast. If a power supply occurs throughout the printing process, the printer will automatically save the breakpoint.
The QIDI Printer has slicing software, this is a unique auto slice function. The software is wholly based on your time and quality preferences.
4.3 Touch screen display:
The QIDI Tech 3D printer has a 4.3- inch touch screen with a wide and user-friendly interface. During the printing process, it gives you real-time printing status, making it more intuitive. You can instantly operate the printer with a touch screen display.
Hardware Installation of the QIDI technology 3D printer
If you want to use a 3D technology printer: You need to install it first. If you do not install it then you cannot use the printer. There are some useful steps to install this printer, by following which you can install it without any hassle. The qidi tech 3D printer installation guide is as follows.
- Before starting the installation process, you can unbox the printer and then verify the kit content.
- The kit content of the qidi 3D printer is 3D printer×1, acrylic cover×1, power cable×1, screwdriver×1, quick installation guide×1, pen drive×1, spare part box×1, Filament×1, Filament holder & Gasket, and, Leveling paper×1.
- You can use the components and then unbox the printer. You can place the printer box on the floor with a neat & clean surface.
- Remove the foam in the qidi 3D printer box and then take all the accessories.
- Now, you can remove the packing matter in the proper manner.
- You can cut off the packaging belt with the help of scissors.
- Then, you can move the extruder to the left side of the wireless printer. For this, you can move the extruder to the front and then take out the foam,
- Also, you can open the door of the printer and then take out the 3D printer’s top cover.
- Afterward, plug the power cord into the back panel of the 3D printer lower right corner. And then power is up now.
- In the end, press the power button for a few seconds to turn ON the 3D printer.
Congratulations, the Qidi tech 3D printer installation steps are finished. After that, you instantly install the filament in a quick manner.
Filaments installation of the QIDI Tech 3D printer
The filament is the best tool of the 3D printer. Without filament, it does not produce the object. Filaments are a type of wire bundle which is thermoplastic. A thermoplastic is an object that melts very instantly and absorbs solid forms very promptly. If you think about how to install filament in a Qidi tech 3D printer, then you can follow the steps given below. There are some steps to install the filament.
- Primarily, you can pull the rod in the 3D printer.
- Then, you can open the clasp on the rod. And then you can make the roll of filament with the spool holder.
- After that, put the gasket right & left to fix the filament.
- Now, you can remove the filament guide and then insert the filament guide into the 3D printer.
- You can press down the plastic part of the 3D printer and then insert the filament into the printer’s extruder.
- Finally, you can put the cover into the Qidi technology 3D printer, and then the installation is complete.
- Now, the installation of the qidi tech 3D printer filament is surely done.
How to connect Qidi technology 3D printers to the wi-fi network?
The qidi tech 3D printer is quickly connected to the wi-fi network. After connecting the wi-fi network it works very well. There are some connection steps of the 3D printer.
- To connect the 3D printer to the wi-fi network, firstly connect the power cable to the DC port of this printer.
- Then, the power of the 3D printer is up now, with the power button.
- Now, power is also up now on the wi-fi router. And place the router near the 3D printer.
- You can click the option “tool” on the 3D printer display screen.
- Then, the many options are prompt on the printer screen. You can click the option “internet”.
- The wi-fi setting is open and you can select the SSID(network name) in the drop-down list.
- And then, enter the network password in the provided fields.
- To connect the 3D printer to the wi-fi network, you can click the option “connect”.
Thus, the 3D printer is successfully connected to the wi-fi network.
Manual of the QIDI Tech 3D printer
The QIDI 3D printer is usually used in the health center, agricultural department, construction, and more. This printer absolutely prints the object in a 3D way. If you wish to print the heart in a 3D way, then you can make the heart picture with computer software. Then share the heart picture with the printer. Now, select the option print with the QIDI technology 3D printer screen. Then it prints the heart in a 3D way.
If you wondered about how to print in wifi printer, how to setup wifi in HD printer, and what are its features then you use the qidi tech 3D printer manual. This manual is extremely useful and delivers all the information about the 3D printer. The connectivity technology of this printer is USB; the operating system is Mac os x, Windows, Mac; compatible material is Acrylonitrile Butadiene Styrene, Metal, Thermoplastic Polyurethane, Polylactic Acid; qidi tech 3D printer model’s number is QDXPRO; the part number is QDPRO20171010; and more.
Setup steps of the QIDI technology 3D printer
The setup of the QIDI Tech 3D printer is simple. You can just turn on the printer and then do the setup with the printer’s screen display.
- You can attach the power cord to the printer and then take the power.
- Just press the power button of the 3D printer and then power it up now.
- Then, press the options system in the following provided option.
- Now, click the option “language” and then select the language when they are speaking.
- Then, click the option “sound” and then adjust the sound of your choice.
- Click the option “LED light” and then enable or disable the light with this option.
Now, the setup of the QIDI Tech 3D printer is entirely done. You can also try these steps to do your printer setup.
How to load the filament in the QIDI Tech 3D printer?
If you wish to load the filament in the 3D printer then you instantly load with the tools option. After installation of the filament, you promptly load the filament. There are some steps to load the filament in the 3D printer.
- You can use the printer display screen and then just press the icon “tools”.
- Then, the various options are prompt, but you can select the icon “filament”.
- Now, click the number and when the color changes to red. It shows the temperature is rising.
- When the temperature of the filament reaches 220, then you can press the icon downwards.
- Just press down slowly on the filament and then wait till the filament flows out of the extruder.
Now, the filament is successfully loaded into the Qidi 3D printer.
Printing steps To Print With QIDI Tech 3D printer
If you want to print any object with the 3D printer then you can follow some given below steps. Because the steps given below are truly useful to print the object with a 3D printer.
- First and foremost, you can take the power cord and then give the power of the 3D printer.
- Then, just press the power button, and then the power is up now.
- Now, make the diagram of any object with the computer software and share the object.
- You can click the print icon on the wifi tech 3D printer screen.
- Then the printer will find the file that the operator shared with the printer. After finding the file you enter and then click print on it.
- You can click the icon start for starting the printing process.
- In the pop-up interface of the 3D printer, the printing process is work-in-progress.
Troubleshooting steps of the QIDI technology 3D printer is not working
Sometimes the qidi tech 3D printer is not responding & working. It creates some problems like not printing the object, not turning ON, not connecting to the wi-fi network, and others. There are some qidi tech troubleshooting steps to solve all these problems so that the issue can be easily resolved.
- The qidi 3d printer not extruding then the problem is foreign debris is trapped into the nozzle. When hot plastic is kept inside the extruder for a long time then the problem is created.
- Sometimes qidi 3D printer won’t connect to a computer then the issue is maybe the computer power is not turned ON. Maybe the computer is a long distance from the printer.
- If the qidi tech 3D printer not turning ON then you can verify whether the printer receives the current. Maybe the fault is the power supply is faulty that means it does not receive the current. You can modify the position and replace the power supply.
- The qidi printer does not connect to the wi-fi network then you can ensure the wi-fi router is turned ON. If the wi-fi router is not turned ON and not near the 3D printer then it cannot connect.
- If the qidi wireless printer does not respond then the qidi 3D printer troubleshooting is you can perform the reset. The printer reset is the accurate solution to solve all the problems.
Review of QIDI Technology 3D printer
In my scenario, the qidi tech 3D printer review is, it is an absolutely well-performed printer because it prints all the objects. This printer is usually used in many organizations to print the object. This printer is a sleek and tastefully stylish design. It comes with many accessories such as a 3D printer, acrylic cover, power cable, screwdriver, quick installation guide, pen drive, spare part box, Filament, Filament holder & Gasket, and, Leveling paper. With these accessories, you promptly install the 3D printer. The qidi tech 3d printer x-smart display, with this display you can simply print the object. Inside this printer, the filament is there. Thus, the qidi 3d printer is an extremely superior and most useful network device.
Q1. Do qidi tech 3D printers come with software?
Yes, the qidi 3d Printer comes along with software. Most 3D printers come with a software suite, with this software the printer smoothly prints the object.
Q2. What should I do if my printer is not printing?
If the qidi 3D printer is not printing then the issue is the filament is not installed. You can verify the filament is properly installed, if the filament is installed but not loaded then you can be loaded with the filament option.
Q3. Does a 3D printer use a lot of electricity?
The qidi 3d printer uses electricity. The 3d printer uses 05 kilowatt-hours for a 1-hour print, which is a very low amount of electricity.
Q4. How do you fix a qidi technology 3D printer problem?
To fix the qidi 3d printer problem you can examine if the filament isn’t past its best. Also, verify the filament diameter. Then, you can adjust the idler tension.
Q5. How to update the QIDI Tech 3D printer manually?
To update the qidi tech 3D printer firmware, you can see the printer’s back side and use the IP address. While using an IP address you can instantly update the 3D printer firmware.
Q6. Can I reset the QIDI Tech 3D printer?
To reset the 3 Printer, you can turn ON and then locate the reset button. In the tools icon of this printer, the reset icon. You can click the qidi tech 3 printer reset button and then the printer is reset.