Well, the Rockspace wireless range extender is an innovative wifi device and its main job is to extend or boost up the speed of the wifi connection in your homes. It is ideal to increase the speed into small homes. The main reason to choose the Rockspace WiFi Extender is that it has an easy setup via Re.rockspace.local and also it helps to extend the range with its high speed and covers all the invisible corners in your house. Moreover, it also kills the wifi dead zone areas so that you get a flexible connection without lagging and creating any kind of disturbance.
You have got an idea by its title is that in this article we’ll help to provide helpful ways to configure the range extender by using https://re.rockspace.local. Also, the users have asked to solve some of the queries and we’ll also try to resolve those issues as well. If you are also looking for the configuration for the rockspace wifi extender then this article is for you.
Rockspace extender configuration using Re.rockspace.local
Rockspace wireless range extender is the best and affordable product in the market that cannot settle easily with its quality. You might be looking for the tyyp://re.rockspace.local extender setup that’s why you are on this page. In this article, we will guide you to complete the setup of the rockspace range extender in easy, simple, and different ways. If you’re also having trouble with setting up the Rockspace extender by using https//re.rockspace.local, we’ll still help you fix it. Before you start the configuration of the wifi extender, ensure that the LED power light on the device should be lit.
Configuration of the re.rockspace.local extender by using the WPS Button
In order to configure the http /re.rockspace.local then read the following steps.
- In the very first step, you need to show patience until the power LED on the range extender turns solid.
- Now carefully press the WPS Button on the rear panel of the Rockspace wifi extender.
- Thereon, you also need to press the WPS Button of the dual-band router as well.
- When you see the solid LED light on the device is completely stable then it shows that the device is now working properly.
- In case the range extender fails to connect to the host router via the WPS button then you can take the reset step.
- If it succeeds to connect to the host router then unplug the devices from the power source and place the range extender near to the router device.
This is how you can complete the WPS Button setup for http:://re.rockspace.local extender.
Manual Configuration for the Rockspace wifi extender
Well, we have made a proper setup arrangement for re.rockspace.local extender.
- So the first step is to make a power connection by fixing it into the AC power outlet and then connecting to the rockspace wifi extender
- Make sure to place the www.//re.rockspace.local extender closer to the power outlet.
- Once the setup of the connection with the AC power outlet is done then verify that the mobile data or any of your smart gadget’s network data should not be turned on.
- Therefore, open your favorite internet browser and ensure that r should be safe and no third party should have access to it.
- In the web address bar, type re.rockspace.local and then hit on the enter button.
- Instead of using the web URL of the Rockspace extender, you can also use the default IP address http//re.rockspace.local 192.168.0.254.
- After hitting on the enter button, you will redirect to the rockspace extender login page.
- In the given two bars, one is for the admin username and another is for the default password.
- Carefully enter the credential details as it is a case-sensitive step and then select the network connection that you want to expand.
- After entering the wifi password details, you need to detain until the device starts appearing.
- When the setup of the Rockspace wireless extender is successfully completed then place it in between the dual-band router and where you find the most dead spots in your house.
- The LED will turn blue when you become familiar with the setup of the device.
So these are the ways that will help you to accomplish the setup of the re.rockspace.local extender.
Re.rockspace.local login Guide
For the re.rockspace.local login, follow the below-mentioned steps
- First of all, ensure that the wireless range extender is properly connected to the internet connection.
- Subsequently, open the preferred internet browser and type the Rockspace extender URL http //re.rockspace.local into the address bar.
- If the web URL does not let you access the web page then access the web page by using the default IP address 192.168.0.254.
- After pressing the enter button, http //re.rockspace.local login windows will appear on your screen.
- On the login page, you will clearly see two blank fields in which you have to fill in the credential details of the username and the password.
- Under the username field, enter the admin name.
- Under the default password field, enter the admin password.
- Finally, tap on the login button.
Congratulations, the steps for the http //re.rockspace.local/login have been completed successfully.
Why is http://re.rockspace.local/ not working?
Sometimes this situation happens when http://re.rockspace.local does not work properly or it might stop working. This happens when you do not follow the configuration steps accurately. To troubleshoot this problem, follow the steps below.
- Prominently, verify that all the cables to the range extender or the wireless devices should be connected ideally and there should not be faulty cables that are used for the configuration of the devices.
- If the power cables are corded perfectly to the outlet and it is properly working then you need to reconfigure the settings of the device again.
- Then power on the button on the www.http //re.rockspace.local extender and hold up on that moment.
- After holding up for some time when the power LED on the rear panel of the extender starts flashing a blue LED then the device starts working correctly.
By following these steps htt]://re.rockspace.local will definitely start working perfectly.
Won’t let me connect to http://re.rockspace.local/. Why?
This has been a very scary question for the users of the Rockspace wireless extender. If you are also facing this problem then you need to make sure that you have properly followed the configuration steps. Also, verify that the URL should be entered correctly. Also, check the position of the extender and the router which should maintain the proper distance of ten feet. Now follow the steps for the https //re.rockspace.local configuration.
- Firstly, take your smartphone and visit the settings and tap on the wifi section and then click on the wifi list.
- After that, secure a connection of the mobile device with the default name of the extender is rockspace_ext.
- Therefore, launch the safe internet portal into any wireless device and enter http//re.rockspace.local into the address bar.
- You need to make sure that you have used the correct details of the web URL. As it is an offline page and when you try to connect to the web browser and it shows ‘no internet connection ‘then you need not worry because you are still able to access the setup page of re.rockspace.local.
- Once the setup for the rockspace extender is done then you will be prompted to re.rockspace.local/login page where you need to create a log-in password and properly follow the on-screen prompts and the device will start working.
In case, you are still not able to access the web page of the extender then there might be another reason behind this issue.
How to connect http://re.rockspace.local/?
In order to connect to re.rockspace.local status, you might require the wifi network SSID and also the password of the extended network which is the same as your existing wifi network. So that the password you’ve typed in it will also apply to this device as well. So you have provided two SSIDs sorts, one is for 2.4 GHz and the other is for 5 GHz.
- Simply shift the position of re.rockspace.local extender in the middle of the dead zone area and the host router.
- The portion you will choose must be within the range of the Rockspance wifi extender.
- Now take help from the LED signals to relocate the extender or repeater.
- The LED is blue then it shows that you get the good position
- When there is a red LED signal that means you are getting a bad wifi connection. So you need to change the location.
- When the LED is off then move the extender closest to the host router.
So this is how you will connect to http://re.rockspace.local/phone/scan.html.