A fast and uninterrupted internet speed is the most important requirement of every single person. So, the Asus repeater provides a robust and uninterrupted network range to your devices; meanwhile, you can work without any signal error. But, sometimes when we set up the Asus repeater, its website repeater.asus.com not working, and it creates a hindrance to login into the web page of the repeater.asus.com.
If you have trouble with the same problem at the time of login through the website of Asus repeater and want to know its reasons. There are many reasons that restrict the repeater.asus.com not working like internet connection might be slow, your connected device with the Asus repeater can be not connected properly, the web browser of your computer and laptop might be obsolete. Therefore, to solve these problems there are numerous solutions. You can set up and log in by typing the IP address instead of typing the website of the Asus repeater. Let’s discuss the other reasons why the web page of the Asus repeater is not working in an elaborate form.
What are the pertinent reasons for repeater.asus.com not working?
Do you want to know the other pertinent reasons for the web page of the Asus repeater is not working? So, we will discuss the following reasons here:
- Infrequently, the operating system of your computer or laptop does not support the Asus repeater. That’s why the login page does not work on your connected device.
- The outdated version of the Asus repeater firmware might be the reason for its not working.
- The improper placement of the Asus repeater and the router.
- If you entered the wrong password of your Asus repeater at the time of login is also the reason its website is not working.
- The improper setup of the Asus repeater with your computer.
- The power supply might be interrupted.
- Your connected device with the Asus repeater might not be working properly.
Troubleshooting tips of the repeater.asus.com not working
Now, we will tell you the troubleshooting tips to resolve the issues of the Asus website not working. So, you should follow the following steps:
Check the internet connection
Due to an improper internet connection, your Asus repeater’s website does not work. So, you should contact your ISP(internet service provider).
Download the Asus app
If the website of the Asus repeater is not working, you should download the Asus repeater application for setup and login. These are the steps how to download the Asus application:
- Firstly, go to the play store or web browser of the mobile phone or computer.
- Then download the Asus application for your repeater.
- After downloading the application, tap on the Asus application.
- Create your account.
- Then, go to the homepage of the Asus repeater application and tap on the add your network( Asus repeater) from the list of networks.
- Meanwhile, enter the username and password of the Asus repeater.
- Finally, your Asus repeater is ready to set up.
Asus repeater firmware update
Sometimes, the obsolete version of the Asus repeater creates a problem for login. Thus, you need to update the obsolete version firmware of it. The steps of firmware update are as follow:
- First of all, visit the web browser and enter the IP address 192.168.1.1 of the Asus repeater.
- Type the user name and default password of your repeater.
- Moreover, go to the administration on the home button.
- Go to the update firmware tab.
- Now, the update process will start.
Connect the Asus repeater to the other device
Occasionally, your Asus repeater’s login website does not work due to the faulty device that is connected to it. Thus, connect the Asus repeater with the other device for proper setup and login.
5. Router and Asus repeater placement
The more distance between the router and Asus repeater creates the network range problem. Therefore, you should place them near each other.
6. Change the faulty Ethernet cable
The connected ethernet cable might be damaged or faulty. If it is damaged or breakable; meanwhile, replace it with another one.
7. Again install and setup of the Asus repeater
If the website of the repeater.asus.com not working. Hence, you should again install and set up the Asus repeater. These are the steps are as follow:
- Firstly, remove the main power plug of the Asus repeater from the power socket.
- Then, after a few seconds, again plug it into the power socket.
- Turn on its power button.
- Then, a solid green light turns on.
- Now, it indicates the Asus repeater is ready to connect.
- Furthermore, go to the computer screen and find out the wifi setting.
- Then, select the Asus network name from the list of networks.
These mentioned as above the troubleshooting tips to resolve the issues of the Asus repeater during login on the website.
Asus repeater reset
In case the above troubleshooting points do not solve your issue regarding the Asus repeater. Therefore, you should go with the reset process. That is as follow:
- First of all, find out the reset button of the Asus repeater.
- That is placed on the backside edge of the repeater.
- After that, press it with the help of a sharp object or pin and hold it for a few seconds.
- Further, release the reset button of the Asus repeater.
In brief, reset will resolve all your issues regarding the Asus repeater.